Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS ALERT : Wendy Williams feels oh so pretty at only 138 pounds!

Wendy Williams was out on the town in NYC last night, being photographed by paparazzi. The former talk show queen told photographers she had just visited her doctor, and she weighed in at only 138 pounds ! While the paps snapped away with their cameras, she said, "Pretty, right ? " No one knows for certain how she shed her excessive weight down to 138 pounds, whether she was dieting or not. No one knows if she really weighs 138 pounds. However, last she was out and about in public was about six months ago, where she said she was launching a new TV show and Podcast in early 2023. She didn't mention those this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2023 1:13 PM

I don't understand the proportions and volumes in that photo. 😵‍💫😳

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2023 4:36 PM

She is thin and gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2023 4:38 PM

I love her bag

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2023 4:40 PM

How you doin

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2023 4:41 PM

Ozempic.

Her shorts, esp. the left side, are too short. You can see her crotch area, already. She has terrible taste in clothes.

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2023 4:49 PM

I think it's possible she's not clean and sober....

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2023 4:51 PM

At 5'10, 138 seems a little underweight for a curvy woman. Supermodels at that height probably weigh around that much - I remember seeing Janice Dickinson's old license photo and it said she weighed about 135.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2023 4:51 PM

Yikes, ma’am! She looks like Janice the Muppet in the middle of a manic episode

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2023 4:54 PM

She's not curvy. She's tall, has narrow hips, a small / flat butt, and huge breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2023 4:56 PM

Hold me David, I'm nauseous.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2023 4:57 PM

But one of those tube leg does not appear to be attached within the laws of human anatomy.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2023 4:58 PM

Wendy needs to collab with Madonna. Series of selfies about how cute they are.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2023 4:59 PM

So she's been holed up smoking crack?

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2023 4:59 PM

God, that's WAY too thin for her. Her legs look like they take up her entire body.

Some people (including women) actually ARE big boned and don't look good at lower weights (for their height). I can unequivocally say that's the case here.

Also, echo the Ozempic post.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2023 5:00 PM

R10 *nauseated

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2023 5:02 PM

I still can't quite believe this is a real pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2023 5:04 PM

What's her secret?! I would love to be so sickly thin!

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2023 5:16 PM

I hate Wendy's mother for telling her that her legs are her best feature back in the day. Wendy had said that her mother poked her about her weight as a child, so this compliment made a deep impact on Wendy. She is on a campaign to show the world those legs that Mommy said looked good and we all have to see those mishappen sticks. Gag.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2023 5:19 PM

It wasn't only Wendy's mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 22, 2023 5:21 PM

She really likes labels, huh?

by Anonymousreply 20February 22, 2023 5:24 PM

Wendy's legs are too skinny now. Makes sense that Wendy's best feature was her legs when she was younger and overweight.

As we get older, women and men, as well, lose mass in their legs. I had good legs but have lost mass.

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2023 5:25 PM

[quote] Some people (including women) actually ARE big boned and don't look good at lower weights (for their height).

R14 yes, so true. We don't lose weight evenly or only from the attractive places, so you have to be careful with the losses.

My big tits deflate first, and look so sad and saggy when I diet too much or don't eat. Weight also goes from my face and my thighs & ass before my arms and stomach (I have a belly even at my thinnest, it just doesn't budge). As a Natural sturdy larger framed type (150lbs, 5"7), I need to stay right on the green/red border of my BMI to look nicely-shaped and not like I'm older or ill.

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2023 5:27 PM

Pretty until you take off the faux fur boots whose sole function is to hide the lymphedema and the elephant foot. Girl be wack and back on crack!

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2023 5:33 PM

Legs go up all the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2023 5:41 PM

I don't understand the dimensions of her legs, both upper and lower.

When she was fatter she was built like an Airpod.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2023 5:41 PM

R24 hahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2023 5:42 PM

She looks like she was designed by Tim Burton.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2023 5:43 PM

Poor Louis Vuitton, Fendi and Gucci.

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2023 5:48 PM

[quote] I still can't quite believe this is a real pic.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2023 5:55 PM

[Quote] Why?

The body vs. the head. The lack of a neck...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2023 5:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2023 5:58 PM

I’ll always have a soft spot for Wendy but she looks like she is in her “sad last days.”

I think R18 is correct. Lots of old childhood issues there.

This outing for the paps was obviously in response to Sherri Shepard getting headlines for Da Brat’s pregnancy announcement on Wendy’s old show, or at least what she considers her old show.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2023 6:00 PM

A more believable pic of young Wendy is at r31.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2023 6:03 PM

Are those legs even real? They look like two wooden beams. But I must say, she looks foolish in that getup.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2023 6:05 PM

Eyes dilated. Obviously high on crack

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2023 12:44 PM

New article showing Wendy in a Petco store, looking deranged as usual. Not sure if it was a reporter or just some civilian who questioned her but Wendy says that she is "formerly retired" and wants to sit in on The View to do a Hot Topics segment. Some people think she meant "formally retired". Wendy just needs a nice long rest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2023 3:38 PM

R36 Is she hyper thyroid? It looks like her eyes are about to pop right out onto the floor.

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2023 3:43 PM

Poor Wendy. What happened to her?

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2023 3:49 PM

"Ozempic."

Yep. It will shortly be completely normalized in wealthier circles. The "fat gap" will increase since it's costly. Some doctors will prescribe it loosely and there's a black market, but it will still cost between $650 (for generic active ingredient that has to be mixed with something else by the user) and 1000 a month where insurance won't cover it.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2023 6:19 PM

They should change that headline to "Wendy Williams looks oh so crazy at only 138 pounds".

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2023 12:14 PM

Wax Museum? Paris? What is she talking about?

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2023 1:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!