Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Part V: Bitch about Harry's "Spare"!

First question, how many of you have read this mess?

by Anonymousreply 475April 20, 2023 7:31 PM

I went into a Waterstones just after Christmas to have a look at the sales. Hundreds of copies of 'Spare' were being used as stands for other books, as props for bits of furniture, as chairs for the wains to sit on while they used the play area.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2023 6:53 PM

That's hilarious, r1. Carrying on from the other thread, Tom Cruise may have not sued SP over the In the Closet episode, but Paramount tried to stop it being repeated.

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2023 10:19 PM

Did this discussion end or did it go to another thread?

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2023 12:24 AM

Meghan has been unusually silent lately, that can only mean one thing....she's cooking up something! Let's take some guesses as to what it is.

Her triumphant return to Instagram?

MIRACLE BABY arc! Meghan, announces after 3 stress induced miscarriages, she is now with child!

Another award?

Divorce arc: Meghan! A brave "young mother" faces the harsh world alone! Harry painted as unstable, and drunk!

Discuss!

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2023 1:56 AM

"Meghan has been unusually silent lately, that can only mean one thing....she's cooking up something!"

Or maybe she's just too embarrassed by "Spare" to show her face. That'd be natural.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2023 2:40 AM

If Meghan proofread the book and thought it was okay, then she (and her husband) must lack self awareness and shame.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2023 2:43 AM

One of the weirdest things about this pair is that they truly seem to be unable to see what they really look like. Both actually and figuratively.

For example, Meghan's wardrobe choices when she was in the UK were frequently ill fitting and badly chosen as to style. While there were some times when she looked good, by and large it was more of a miss. The Oscar de la Renta dress she wore early on to the wedding of one of Harry's cousin is a perfect example. The dress would have looked good on a woman with a different figure, but was a mistake on Harry's wife. A woman in her late 30s should by that age have a good idea of clothing styles that work and don't work for her. I couldn't help but wonder what she saw when she looked in the mirror that morning.

Besides the clothing issue, I don't think I'm the only one who has been more than puzzled by many of their actions. What were they thinking?

Case in point... After the Oprah interview with Harry saying he hadn't heard from his father, the next morning their CBS mouthpiece Gayle is more than happy to break the news that there was a family call to the Sussex the previous night, but no progress was made.

What a stupid, stupid move by blabbing about the call.

By doing that, they showed Harry's family that there could now be the likelihood that any communication, formerly apparently thought to have remained private, could be announced to the world.

Not only that. Any celebrities they (the Sussex pair) might want to cultivate, now know that their "private" communications could be exposed. The same for people they might want to work with.

I find this repeated pattern of not seeing things clearly to be bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2023 3:24 AM

I read it on DL.

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2023 3:55 AM

Those two have actually no self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2023 4:03 AM

They have far less awareness of other people than they do of themselves!

Seriously, I read Harry's stupid book, and he still doesn't understand why people do things for money.

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2023 5:36 AM

After hearing two great pieces of info: 1. Harry and Will are circumcised and 2. How he got fucked for the first time, I didn't need to know any more. I am satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2023 2:23 PM

[quote] Harry and Will are circumcised

There goes my docking fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2023 2:31 AM

I agree with R11 -- it's great news that Harry and Will are circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2023 8:47 AM

According to the Daily Beast (yeah, I know), Dimbo and D-List are definitely being invited to the Coronation, and if they show up, will be relegated to the background with the other non-working royals. They will have no role and no special treatment. Will their egos be able to bear it? Also, King Charles is definitely not giving Harry a pre-Coronation summit and apology as Harry demanded.

by Anonymousreply 14February 25, 2023 2:52 PM

I'm about a third of the way through the book (I started in early Fenruary) and so far, I enjoy it. At first, I wondered how a dumb-ass like Harry (who admits to being a dumb-ass) could write such an entertaining book, but then found out (via research) he didn't write it - a ghostwriter did the job. Well, whoever wrote it - congrats to you ! It has become the best-selling memoir of all time in both the US and the UK. Penguin Books had shown a profit in the second week of release for the book, when it ordered another printing of 1M copies.

Last weekend, I mentioned to a friend of mine that I was reading the book and I was enjoying it. This 70 year old 'British broad', as she fondly calls herself all the years she's been in America (she moved to America in her mid-40s) , was horrified I would stoop so low. She thought it was a sacrilege to read such a book about the Royal Family written by a Royal ! And she was dead serious. She holds the Royal Family in the highest regard, and was saddened by the Queen's passing. She informed me that Harry was disrespectful to the late Queen by releasing the book, and anyone who reads the book (me) is just as disrespectful to the Queen !

by Anonymousreply 15February 25, 2023 3:30 PM

Rumor has it that Harry will be adding an extra chapter to the paperback version of 'SPARE' which is due out the end of this year. once hardcover sales have declined. In an interview this past December, Harry said he had originally wrote a total of over 800 pages - and it was to be released in a two volume set (same with Streisand's original plan for her memoir). However, Random House asked for one book - so he edited it down to 400 pages, and put the extra 400 aside. He also said, at the time, he would not be including any of the discarded pages in 'bonus chapters' in later editions of the book (including paperback release). I guess he changed his mind.

According to the publisher, his book is the highest-selling non-fiction book of all time. Streisand said, "Wait until november 7".

by Anonymousreply 16February 25, 2023 7:42 PM

R16, Streisand will need a lot of DLers to buy her book if she wants to beat Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2023 7:35 AM

Harry is going to be on Colbert again. Actually it was taped when he appeared the last time, they are just playing a part of it they didn't show then when they played some game. I used to like Colbert but he seems to have become another late night suck up.

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2023 7:42 AM

Pointless to buy and read it, the British and American press practically published all the highlights (and lowlights) in excruciating detail

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2023 8:53 AM

Yes....Harry's little memoir is the best selling non-fiction of all time.

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2023 10:23 AM

The King has allegedly evicted Harry and Meghan from Frogmore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 1, 2023 5:34 PM

R21, that’s now being reported as fact, even by their own minion, Omid Scobie. Apparently they were told to pick up the rest of their stuff back in January. Why are we hearing about it now? Meghan and Harry may have released this information themselves, assuming it made them look sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2023 6:23 PM

One of the more interesting things about the book was seeing what was really going on with other people through Harrys' eyes, while Harry himself has no clue what he's seeing!

You can see Meg using Harry's fears, particularly of the press, to manipulate and guild attachment with him. You can see William gradually distancing himself, as Harry grows from one kind of mess to another, and then another. You can see Charles gradually despairing as his son goes from unstable to completely irraitonal, and finally giving up when Harry is screaming that the family has got to use all their resources to protect Meg from the press or she'll be killed the way Diana was. And Harry understood NONE of this.

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2023 6:24 PM

I was in Costco this morning: "Spare" is marked down to $12.99

by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2023 6:27 PM

Apparently, per a post on the primary thread, the message was delivered to the Harkles o January 11, the day after Spare's publication. Swift.

by Anonymousreply 25March 1, 2023 6:27 PM

BUILD attachment!

Shot.

by Anonymousreply 26March 1, 2023 6:29 PM

The Meghan and Harry troll has awakened! What a fucktard!

by Anonymousreply 27March 1, 2023 6:29 PM

Why would Charles continue to let them use Frogmore Cottage? They only ever go to the UK for a couple of days every 2 years. They might as well stay in a hotel.

by Anonymousreply 28March 1, 2023 6:33 PM

I have no interest in reading the book as I dislike both H and M, but clearly the moronic public is still fascinated enough to make the book a best seller. So they will now have even more money? These are the sorts of people our society rewards with wealth and fame? Pathetic, but what can you do? People are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 29March 1, 2023 6:35 PM

R29 their problem is they have a millionaire's income but want to live a billionaire's lifestyle. Meg really got a taste for luxury after marrying Harry and just presumed she would spend the rest of her life on private jets and in palaces.

by Anonymousreply 30March 1, 2023 6:38 PM

R30 The irony is that if she had just shut her mouth and went along with royal life, she'd have gotten the A-List life she wanted with fewer responsibilities as William & Kate's children get older. Both her's and Harry's fatal flaw is they wanted to be THE stars of the royal family and that's not how the institution works.

by Anonymousreply 31March 1, 2023 6:54 PM

“We can confirm The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been requested to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage.” - Sussex spokesperson .

by Anonymousreply 32March 1, 2023 6:57 PM

H&M's spokesperson has confirmed that they have been asked to vacate Frogmore Cottage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 1, 2023 6:57 PM

Bravo Charles! Harry is beyond recovery, and apparently is doing a pay-per-view this weekend with a highly questionable therapist.

The mind boggles!

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2023 7:03 PM

Considering how well "Spare" is selling, the big question is...

How much will Charles have to pay Andrew to keep HIM from publishing a memoir full of lies? There's definitely a market!

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2023 7:37 PM

This whole eviction thing screams the Sussexes, which just happens to work well for Charles instead. Didn't they say that they were packing up the house to move everything to CA when they went back for the Jubilee? Isn't that where Meghan found her secret diary she kept during her time in the UK, packing up her underwear drawer? The one that she completely forgot about until The Cut interview? Could this be a concrete excuse for them to get out of the Coronation. But then, would they really pass that up? Will they bravely go back for the Coronation to pledge allegiance to Charles, though the BRF effectively made them unhoused in the UK? Will they be sleeping rough in tents with privacy banners across?

by Anonymousreply 36March 2, 2023 6:17 AM

Good for Harry and Meghan .... keep exposing the royals' lies and hate.

by Anonymousreply 37March 2, 2023 6:29 AM

What has Harry exposed, R37? Please reply with specific. As far as I've seen, there are none.

by Anonymousreply 38March 2, 2023 8:03 AM

When I look at Harry and what he stupidly threw away because he and his harridan can't stand to be second, I am reminded of this 1980s anti-drug PSA commercial.

Harry's brain is fried from his drinking and drugging and he will always make bad decisions.

Thousands upon thousands of people can become celebrities or influencers these days, they are a dime a dozen. Only a select few people are born into Royalty or are able to marry into Royalty, it's a very unique and privileged life. Guaranteed lifetime employment with staff and housing and excellent retirement package. He chose to be a dlist reality show buffoon instead who has to keep hustling for gigs to make money and keep a roof over his head? Dumbass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39March 2, 2023 10:51 AM

They will have to secure another UK residence for Dimbo to retain his basically meaningless Counsellor of State position, no?

by Anonymousreply 40March 2, 2023 11:26 AM

R38 You're just looking to argue with me - what a surprise.

Harry has exposed the lies of those in the royal family - you can believe him or believe the royals who have remained silent. A royal inquiring how dark Meghan's child will be is not ok. Harry confirmed that Camilla leaked to the press some information that he deemed dangerous. The queen was scheduled to have lunch with Harry when he planned a visit to London, and then her people gave no explanation for why it was cancelled - even she didn't know, but Harry said it was because William and Charles told her to as they wanted the royals to become more distant from him.

Happy for Harry!

by Anonymousreply 41March 2, 2023 11:45 AM

Oh, bless you, R41. Your delusion is strong!

by Anonymousreply 42March 2, 2023 11:47 AM

Anything Prince Dum "confirmed" is highly suspect and cannot be believed on its face. We Happy For Harry too, now good day. sir.

by Anonymousreply 43March 2, 2023 11:51 AM

R42, ditto!

by Anonymousreply 44March 2, 2023 11:52 AM

I would trust Fox News before I trusted anything the royals have to say.

by Anonymousreply 45March 2, 2023 11:55 AM

R15, what is it about the English who abandoned their country decades ago, take on US citizenship, yet constantly bring up the UK in conversation. I work with a pompous ass who does this.

by Anonymousreply 46March 2, 2023 1:57 PM

R31, their fatal flaw is that they are sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 47March 2, 2023 2:00 PM

Can't wait for Meg's book. "My Years Enslaved by the RF"

by Anonymousreply 48March 2, 2023 2:47 PM

R41 is as dim as his hero prince, attempting to answer a question with a tautology.

by Anonymousreply 49March 2, 2023 3:55 PM

[QUOTE]I would trust Fox News before I trusted anything the royals have to say.

And they helpfully provide illustative comments spotlighting their preternatural stupidity!

Keep it coming Sussex stans.

by Anonymousreply 50March 2, 2023 4:03 PM

R48 HRH Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex's new book "18 Months a Slave: My Life in Evil Britain"

by Anonymousreply 51March 2, 2023 4:41 PM

^Marry me!!

by Anonymousreply 52March 2, 2023 5:28 PM

Harry is a good guy. The other royals wouldn't piss on you fags if you were on fire. Kate and Willy included.

by Anonymousreply 53March 2, 2023 9:06 PM

R53 obese middle-aged black woman who thinks Harry would make her his Kween.

by Anonymousreply 54March 2, 2023 9:10 PM

"The queen was scheduled to have lunch with Harry when he planned a visit to London, and then her people gave no explanation for why it was cancelled - even she didn't know"

You mean, the time when the queen cancelled lunch with Harry, and was too polite or mealy-mouthed to tell him the real reason. So he assumed that someone had forced the queen's hand to see him, and didn't realize that if she'd actually wanted to see him... she'd have seen him.

The stupid yutz grew up in a world of polite fictions and veiled demands, and STILL doesn't realize they're there!

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2023 9:29 PM

The Queen had advanced bone marrow cancer and was probably completely exhausted all the time. She said what she had to say to get Harry off the phone and then when he actually showed up (fresh off the plane, which is a bit desperate) she was all like "Ugh. Maybe later. I'm taking a nap."

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2023 11:44 PM

OP Do yourself, us and Harry a favor..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 3, 2023 12:13 AM

Not OP, but what in the ever loving fuck is wrong with you, r57?

You Megstans are legitimate psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 58March 3, 2023 12:18 AM

The true psychos on these threads are the TWO mental patients who multiple flag WW their own delusional rantings within minutes of posting. You actually think we don't see you rubbing your own clits? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 59March 3, 2023 3:32 AM

Is it established that TQ had bone cancer?

by Anonymousreply 60March 3, 2023 4:57 AM

“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die."... Camilla Lannister

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 3, 2023 3:33 PM

"Is it established that TQ had bone cancer?"

No. The official cause of death was "old age", this cancer thing is just another internet rumor.

by Anonymousreply 62March 3, 2023 3:37 PM

R62, it’s a bit more than internet rumor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 3, 2023 4:23 PM

I'd read it was multiple myeloma, a bone marrow condition, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 64March 3, 2023 5:54 PM

Cancer progresses slowly in the very old. Still painful though.

by Anonymousreply 65March 3, 2023 6:43 PM

I wonder if getting COVID also had an impact on The Queen's health?

by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2023 7:36 AM

R66, yes, she became even bitchier than before.

by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2023 9:47 AM

His book was nothing special or especially revealing. He's mostly complaining and giving his fictionalized version of events he says took place. The thing about his " kills" while a soldier weren't convincing either and it pissed people off. He's arrogant and emotionally stunted. He's not interesting or very smart. He's too wrapped up in himself. Just like his dad and probably his brother.

by Anonymousreply 68March 4, 2023 12:57 PM

The book was very revealing, R68, just not intentionally revealing.

by Anonymousreply 69March 4, 2023 1:25 PM

^ He sure was revealing, he showed his ass.

The Urban dictionary must have used him as their poster child..

"Showing your ass making yourself look like a jackass or an asshole, being a dick. embarrassing yourself or the people you are with in public or in front of other people, usually by doing something socially unacceptable. exposing your true colors in a negative way. also, having a nasty attitude in a public setting."

by Anonymousreply 70March 4, 2023 1:29 PM

Reddit has a lengthy analogy on how Haz is a Covert Narcissist as opposed to Malignant Narcissist like his wife. Interesting. Somehow Chasten Buttigieg got brought into the conversation and apparently he also fits the criteria for Covert Narcissist. It was an amusing and interesting read with my breakfast. My breakfast the contents of which I just posted on the "What are you having for breakfast" thread should anyone become curious.

by Anonymousreply 71March 4, 2023 1:57 PM

[quote]Harry confirmed that Camilla leaked to the press some information that he deemed dangerous.

Oh Harry deemed it dangerous, did he? Well, that's good enough for me, after all he shows great judgement in every way.

by Anonymousreply 72March 4, 2023 1:59 PM

So the secret dangerous thing is whar caused the secret bodies in the street, then?

by Anonymousreply 73March 4, 2023 3:42 PM

Yes this is evil but I wish H&M would split up and then start badmouthing each other. But they probably have so much dirt on each other that they will agree to an NDA. Although I'm sure Harry has stupidly told her everything and she is savvy enough to not tell him things.

by Anonymousreply 74March 4, 2023 3:46 PM

Spot the King.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 4, 2023 3:49 PM

R71 Your breakfast is a bowl of bile and no one is interested hon.

by Anonymousreply 76March 4, 2023 3:51 PM

R68, I'm not sure William is completely wrapped up in himself. That "fight" in which he threw Harry onto the dog bowl happened because he was angry over Harry and Meghan's mistreatment of staff. A prince willing to throw the occasional punch in the name of office workers? That has to be a Royal Family first.

by Anonymousreply 77March 4, 2023 4:09 PM

[quote] ...he threw Harry onto the dog bowl happened because he was angry over Harry and Meghan's mistreatment of staff. A prince willing to throw the occasional punch in the name of office workers? That has to be a Royal Family first.

William is Diana's son. It isn't hard to believe that he saw and appreciated his mother's empathy for others.

Interesting how much Harry tries to lay claim to his mother, but it is William who manifests her best qualities.

by Anonymousreply 78March 4, 2023 4:29 PM

^ Faster lap dog faster...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 4, 2023 5:15 PM

Exactly, r72. And he accused Camilla of leaking details about her first meeting with William when it is on record a staff member stepped down for revealing the details to her husband who passed them on to yet another person who took them to the press.

Does anyone know the exact details regarding Dimbo that Camilla is supposed to have leaked?

He just sounds paranoid and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 80March 4, 2023 6:22 PM

Prince Harry tonight said he always felt different from the rest of his family and that Diana felt the same, as he opened up about his 'broken home' upbringing and how he had been 'saved' by Meghan.

The Duke of Sussex sat down with controversial 'toxic trauma' expert Dr Gabor Maté for a 90-minute conversation that saw him give a raw and vivid account of the pain he continues to suffer as a result of losing his mother aged 12.

In the £19-per-ticket livestream event that included a free copy of his memoir, Spare, Harry discussed his drug use, his views on the war on Afghanistan, and how he doesn't see himself as a 'victim'. Yet he failed to mention his brother William once.

Describing his struggles to find his 'authentic true self' while growing up, he said: 'I felt slightly different to the rest of my family. I felt strange being in this container, and I know that my mum felt the same so it makes sense to me.'

The royal - who Dr Maté publicly diagnosed with attention deficit disorder (ADD) - said he constantly hugged his children, Archie and Lilibet, to 'shower them with affection' - something he doesn't believe he received from his father, King Charles.

He also spoke of the importance of parents not arguing in front of children, saying: 'Do not have those disagreements, arguments, whatever it is… Luckily my wife and I don't have those.

'The idea of having those in front of the kids? I assume that my parents probably had a lot of those [rows] in front of me, maybe that's where it comes from… that's not a good idea.'

In a wide-ranging discussion that contained fresh digs at the Royal Family in the run-up to King Charles' coronation in May, the Duke -

Said he was a good candidate for the army because 'they recruit from broken homes'; Added that 'a lot of us...' [his fellow soldiers] 'didn't necessarily agree or disagree' with the West's invasion of Afghanistan; Described his ongoing emotional turmoil, saying: 'Since age 12 apart from being in a state of shock I was in fight or flight'; Said therapy helped him to 'break free and live' from his 'dysfunctional' family and he felt 'incredibly free' after Megxit; Was told by Dr Maté that he has Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), prompting the prince to joke 'a free session, great'; Revealed using cannabis had 'really helped' him mentally but cocaine 'did nothing' for him; Said using the psychedelic drug ayahuasca 'changed me' and 'helped me deal with the traumas and pains of the past'; Boasted about the favourable Amazon reviews for his book, saying people had been writing 'essays' praising it; Asked about the concept of service to others, said: 'It's a theme of the book because it's a theme of my life', adding: 'sharing is an act of service'; Told how he had experienced 'burnout' after thinking 'I just need to help everybody'; Said his 'exceptional' wife Meghan had helped him avoid being 'stuck' in the Royal Family; Dr Maté began the conversation by discussing the reaction to the book and how critics had accused him of wallowing in his own sense of victimhood.

by Anonymousreply 81March 4, 2023 7:05 PM

Thank you, r81, and bless you. You really sat through 90 minutes of this? How softball were the audience questions?

[QUOTE]I assume that my parents probably had a lot of those [rows] in front of me, maybe that's where it comes from…

He's traumatized by something that he's not sure happened so he assumes it did?😕

[QUOTE]Asked about the concept of service to others, said: 'It's a theme of the book because it's a theme of my life', adding: 'sharing is an act of service'; Told how he had experienced 'burnout' after thinking 'I just need to help everybody'

That's funny. "Service" was never once mentioned in any article or review about Spare. Self-service, yes. He believes he's a generous person by expressing some of the most self-pitying thoughts and beliefs ever committed to print. Wallowing = Service to him. And for profit, to boot! Good lord, how did the doctor manage to keep a straight face about Harry’s manifest delusions?

by Anonymousreply 82March 4, 2023 7:40 PM

R82, apparently the doctor is rather shady himself. He’s not trained as a psychiatrist or psychologist but he specializes in diagnosing PTSD and treating it with hallucinogenic drugs.

by Anonymousreply 83March 4, 2023 8:12 PM

R81 - Good God, no, I couldn't stand even one minute listening to the Ginger Whiner. I copied and pasted. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 84March 4, 2023 8:59 PM

Harry on his critics: “The more they criticize, the more I feel the need to share.”

Oh, so this is his strategy. OK, keep digging your hole, boy!

by Anonymousreply 85March 4, 2023 9:02 PM

R74 even if they split and sign an NDA, I don't think either of them have the self-control not to mudsling

by Anonymousreply 86March 4, 2023 9:07 PM

Say what you will about Kate and Will, but the constant theme is Spare that was after everyone of these arguments, both Will and Kate apologize when they've done wrong. During the funeral fight scene when Will grabs Harry's shirt in the end he keeps pleading, "I just want you to be happy, Harold".

by Anonymousreply 87March 4, 2023 9:07 PM

Harry is the Princess and the Pea. He's a delicate little soul, as all true Princesses are, too sensitive for this world. Have some pity!

by Anonymousreply 88March 4, 2023 9:49 PM

R68 I hardly see William as wrapped up in himself. He is, after all, Diana’s son. He was 15 when she died. I’m sure he’s well aware of her empathetic qualities and shares them.

by Anonymousreply 89March 4, 2023 10:04 PM

Also, remember that since he was a toddler, William has been outwardly focused due to the circumstances with his needy, unstable mother. Diana would lock herself away in the bathroom and weep while under 5 William consoled her through the door and push tissue under it. He was a witness to a lot of lability. When slightly older he became her confidant and was aware of her lovers and issues. He didn't have the luxury of developmentally appropriate self-focus of a child. Harry, OTOH...

by Anonymousreply 90March 4, 2023 10:24 PM

R89 Blind as well as stupid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 4, 2023 10:32 PM

[quote]Oh Harry deemed it dangerous, did he? Well, that's good enough for me, after all he shows great judgement in every way.

R72 So you think maybe Camilla should be the one who decides whether what she revealed was dangerous? After all, she's made all sorts of sound decisions in her life, right? She cheated on her husband for years and broke up a marriage. Sure, let's say she makes good decisions.

by Anonymousreply 92March 4, 2023 10:37 PM

Listened to the audio book Spare . Hearing Prince Harry tell his own story rather then reading arbitrarily cherry picked quotes warped and distorted in the tabs makes all the difference. Harry comes across in his own words as honest, candid, funny, self deprecating and thoughtful..Quite charming actually. The type of bloke you could go share a pint or a blunt with. Doubt anyone could say that of his Pa or Big Bro. He seems to actually be holding back especially in anecdotes about his late Gran. If you really want to hear what the man has to say, strongly recommend the Audible version of Spare. BTW he has a very dulcet voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 4, 2023 10:46 PM

In Spare Harry says that when he was in Afghanistan ,about to go into combat against the Taliban ,his CO told him he needed to make a will. He had to stipulate where he would like his body to be buried. He said the garden at Frogmore Cottage because 'it was so peaceful". First his father refusing to let his son, a combat veteran where his uniform at his Gran's funeral . Now his father takes away Frogmore.. If this vile vindictive behavior doesn't shine a spotlight on this truly petty nasty little man Charles true character for you ,you Windsor toadies have no decency like your "monarch". Shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 4, 2023 11:14 PM

^ Rolling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 4, 2023 11:16 PM

Try being raised in a strict christian home, attending christian school K-12, etc. and then coming out while being bullied at school and your parents wanting to lock you up in a psych ward because there must be something wrong with you to turn you gay. And there are people who have it a lot worse than me, I was never physically beat except for some spankings when young, there are children that were sexually and physically abused by their parents.

So shut the hell up Harry whining because you don't get to be King. I have never said anything in public about my family and I try to love them but I limit the amount I see them.

I cannot stand to listen to him and would not pay a penny for anything he or his wife come out with.

by Anonymousreply 96March 4, 2023 11:45 PM

Harry is an absolutely pathetic man-boy.

by Anonymousreply 97March 5, 2023 12:26 AM

Love Harry! Charles and William are detested by everyone under 40 thanks to Spare.

by Anonymousreply 98March 5, 2023 12:39 AM

'Said his 'exceptional' wife Meghan had helped him avoid being 'stuck' in the Royal Family...said he constantly hugged his children, Archie and Lilibet, to 'shower them with affection' - something he doesn't believe he received from his father, King Charles.'

And Klan Grannies think that Harry is desperate to divorce Meghan and get back to the BRF! That would be his worst nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 99March 5, 2023 12:43 AM

Harry's worst nightmare would have to be crawling back to the RF and admitting he made a mistake with Meghan, you are right r99

But r98 you are wrong. My two 18 year old coworkers (I was listening in but didn't say anything because I was on hold on a call) were talking about how bad Meghan is and how whiny Harry is and they think he is a fool for her.

by Anonymousreply 100March 5, 2023 12:48 AM

Harry should have tried getting away 10 years ago when he was better looking. I know that sounds shallow but the press tries to play him and Meghan up as young upstarts when in reality they are both middle aged and he looks worse for wear.

by Anonymousreply 101March 5, 2023 12:51 AM

R97 Google (20th century invention ) MAN BABY and you get this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102March 5, 2023 1:29 AM

Whine little bitch boy harry, whine like the babyman u are.

by Anonymousreply 103March 5, 2023 1:33 AM

R92 She's now the fucking Queen of England. I'd say she's made some pretty good decisions for herself. Certainly better than those made by her predecessor. And Diana was hardly as pure as the driven snow herself.

Moreover, Camilla didn't break up the Wales marriage. Diana was boffing Barry Manakee, one of her bodyguards, well before she and Charles separated. It was only then that Charles and Camilla reunited.

It's one more thing that's pissed me off about the Crown: the whoppers and the legends and the speculation are now the truth because we've seen them on the telly. The real history is being re-written because in life Diana was mad as a hatter, a hater, a lousy manipulator, and had the emotional stability of a wombat on meth. In the late 1990's we stopped in Stanley, the port for the Falkland Islands, on a cruise around South America and were treated to a demo by the land-mine clearing team, saw the reindeer with one antler (they think he swam there - they didn't bring him) in their "Zoo" and had a tour of their endless greenhouses without which fresh veg wouldn't exist that far down in the South Atlantic, saw the Cathedral with the Narwhal Tusk cross out front and had lunch at Government House with the Governor who'd I'd known since he was at Harvard. Wandering around the reception room after introductions, my husband picked up the standard government-issue B&W glamour shot of by-then dead Diana (Scavullo?) off a side-table and said something a lot of Americans thought then, words to the effect of "poor thing, what a loss, she was so beautiful," with more politeness than enthusiasm but sincere nonetheless. Our host from the FCO had worked on some of Diana's tours when she was Pss of Wales and said she was one of the biggest headaches they'd ever dealt with, presumably meaning as opposed to the rest of royals. Meghan hadn't shown up on the BRF's doorstep yet, so there was no comparison, but he spent ten minutes at lunch explaining to my husband that had Diana lived it would have been inevitably led to a greater disaster because of her "impulsivity," a trait she appears to have passed on to her second son. Or as he summarized it, "As you Americans say, she was batshit crazy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 5, 2023 2:11 AM

R104 Spot on .Her Majesty has innocent victim written all over her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 5, 2023 2:15 AM

R93, his own words? The memoir was created by a ghost writer.

by Anonymousreply 106March 5, 2023 2:47 AM

R106 Then as well as being a courageous prince Harry's an excellent actor.

by Anonymousreply 107March 5, 2023 3:13 AM

I find funny that Frogmore cottage is a punishment when do you get it and when they take it away.

by Anonymousreply 108March 5, 2023 3:21 AM

[quote] 'Said his 'exceptional' wife Meghan had helped him avoid being 'stuck' in the Royal Family...said he constantly hugged his children, Archie and Lilibet, to 'shower them with affection

Multiple Blind Items that I have read have a consistent theme which is that Harry gets up every morning and spends most of that morning isolated in the garden smoking joints. He sees the children once a day and Meghan is the same. This doesn't feel out of the question. Harry is an addict and Meghan was really the most unnatural mother I have ever seen. Archie was hanging sideways from her snugly and Meghan is smiling for Backgrid. I think it will be very interesting to watch the kids grow up into adults. Will Meghan be a Madonna with no TV, internet, inorganic anything or will she try to be Kris Jenner. I think Harry holds her back from pimping the kids.

by Anonymousreply 109March 5, 2023 3:28 AM

What I could never fathom with Trumptard Deplorables and Windsor Derangers is that (since they share so many vile personality traits: racism,sexism,homophobia,ethnocentrism,ect) why if you are going to be in a hateful cult of personality would you pick people with zero personal charisma. Look at these losers. Are you people blind? The bleached blonde zombies who scream the Donald is the sexiest man they ever have laid eyes on have the same glassy eyes as the ratbag royalist fraus who find His Majesty Charles III noble and his blushing "bride" the very figure of a modern Queen. Look at these relics. Are you blind as well as stupid? What personal character traits have this lot ever displayed that make you want to grovel to them? Accident of birth? In what way are Charles and Camilla admirable human beings? Worthy of reverence? Or like your Murican brethren are you just masochistic authoritarian "subjects".? I really want to know why you feel loyalty to them? Is it just hatred of Harry and Meghan and their children because they showed your emperor has no clothes? Is that all ya got? Really? So many questions from folks who will have so few logical answers. I 'll wait for your answers while looking at this 'study of nobility". Take all the time ya need.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 5, 2023 3:46 AM

gettin' stoned with the rescue chickens

by Anonymousreply 111March 5, 2023 4:00 AM

I think the Harry defender is trolling and trying to get a rise out of what they perceive to be a horde of racist fraus.

If you say you feel sorry for him, you don't like the concept of monarchy or the current working royals, he's living his best life--fair enough. But the over-the-top claims about his goodness/intelligence or the high quality of his memoir can't be serious. No amount of context could de-cringe the audio clip of him whinnying like a seal and stating that the seals know how magical Meghan is.

by Anonymousreply 112March 5, 2023 5:44 AM

This writer is funny and astute. She must have been on a tight deadline, because it ends rather abruptly, but still worth a read if you like wit and think Harry is a dumdum. (If you venerate Dr. Mate and think Harry is noble, give it a pass).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 5, 2023 5:57 AM

I was thinking the same, R112. It's a troll. NO ONE read Spare and came away thinking Harry Windsor is courageous and articulate. Also, finding Harry and Meghan to be ridiculous assholes doesn't say anything about one's sentiments for royalty. I don't give a fuck about the British royal family or any of the privileged dicks in it.

by Anonymousreply 114March 5, 2023 6:02 AM

Who amongst us couldn't say to r112: PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN, HARRY!!!

by Anonymousreply 115March 5, 2023 6:04 AM

The headline at r113's link is epic:

"Prince Harry bares his oozing stigmata yet again"

by Anonymousreply 116March 5, 2023 6:07 AM

What emerges from these accounts is that Harry is OK with being just a horrific human being when he tries at playing one with ethics or morality.

by Anonymousreply 117March 5, 2023 6:34 AM

😘 Glad to see that members of the DataLounge continue to do their part to keep our bank accounts healthy and thriving. You are the British Parliament of Gossip.

You guys are great !

by Anonymousreply 118March 5, 2023 6:39 AM

Well, we have to do something to help poor miserable Harry, r118, whose domestic residence status just changed, to the tune of MANY higher tax payments from here on in.

Megs must be pissed. She'll hate watching a chunk of what she views as her future alimony payments float out the door to the IRS.

by Anonymousreply 119March 5, 2023 6:49 AM

And we, in turn, thank you for the grade A entertainment.

For real, this whole "lol, you're keeping them famous/rich' line is lame af. It's not their fame or their wealth that ever bothered me about them. I know there are some who insist on seeing them as near-destitute but they're obviously not and their awfulness has nothing to do with bank balances anyway.

by Anonymousreply 120March 5, 2023 7:31 AM

[QUOTE] She's now the fucking Queen of England.

I can't deal with these insane Klan Grannies who constantly defend reptilian Camilla. What did DL do to deserve this influx of rancid royalists?

by Anonymousreply 121March 5, 2023 8:00 AM

The Sunday Times, Camilla Long, March 4 2023

Hed: Prince Harry bares his oozing stigmata yet again

Imagine being a time traveller from the medieval period. Imagine you have landed in 2023. Imagine thinking: “And how do the noble kings at the top of this golden and wondrous society inspire and guide their subjects?” And flicking through some online stuff, and seeing: “Prince Harry will unpack his trauma live in an ‘intimate conversation’ with Dr Gabor Maté.”

What is happening?

Why is he doing this?

Hasn’t ol’ frosty pecker unpacked his trauma enough?

It was the “live” bit that made me bellow — as if, after all these years, after Megxit, the mercy flight (plus dogs) to Canada, Tyler Perry, Oprah, the Ripple of Hope Award, anxiety, pain, racism, “archetyping”, and now, this week, the Frogmore Slap — the couple have told us they are actually “OK” with being booted out of Windsor — Harry thinks we STILL need to see yet more blood oozing from the tastefully airbrushed royal stigmata. It’s quite some arrogance, that.

Harry’s trauma livestream, a one-hour live therapy session slash interview arranged by his publisher with the Hungarian-Canadian psychologist Gabor Maté, is the latest mutation in the Harry-Meghan suffering industrial complex.

The marketing was: you’ve read the book, you’ve seen the television series, you can experience the Royal Raindrop’s pure, uncut trauma and collapse in real time, before watching him build himself up again with the help of a rockstar therapist in a single hour. If that ain’t a Victorian circus freakshow act, I don’t know what is. Watching the live feed was extraordinary, like seeing Prince Harry being brainwashed live on global television. Whatever Dr Maté said, Harry automatically agreed, capitulated, hung on every single breath — even let him read out some nonsense German poem — at one point even saying to Maté, “correct me if I’m wrong”. It was like watching a prince being put under a spell.

[Continued]

by Anonymousreply 122March 5, 2023 8:04 AM

[QUOTE] Will Meghan be a Madonna with no TV, internet, inorganic anything or will she try to be Kris Jenner.

Meghan, Madonna and Kris are all to be applauded for earning their own fucking money, unlike the slimy parasites Charles and William who will spend their lives siphoning off income from Cornwall and Lancaster like feudal overlords.

by Anonymousreply 123March 5, 2023 8:05 AM

[CONT'D0]

Sitting opposite each other in yet another of the many bizarrely accoutred podcasting bungalows that seem to clog Harry’s part of California, Harry was dressed in a sort of Shane Warne memorial golf dinner outfit: taupe jacket, taupe jumper, taupe shoes. Only his trousers — navy chinos — suggested he’d ever been to England. Maté appeared in shades of “Buddhist Dad in crisis” olive green. On his fingers were many rings — never trust a man with man jewellery. He began the session with a Latin definition: “vulnerare”, he cooed, “is to wound”. He invited Harry to talk about his childhood. Or at least, Harry said a few things about not getting hugs, and Maté nodded in approval, but when Harry suggested in some ways he’d had an “incredible childhood”, he shook his head solemnly.

“It was a story of deprivation.”

Harry looked chastened.

When Maté read Harry’s book he was horrified. He saw a “little child” who was utterly abandoned, “born into a marriage where there was a lack of love”, born to a father (“Charles”) who himself had been “bullied mercilessly”, born into a family “where people are not held and held”, he said. And what are children born into such families? “Animals”.

Animals. Even Harry was silenced.

I’d never heard of Gabor Maté before this glossy fireside pile-on, but to say Harry was no match for this strident, stern, overbearing literal merchant of pain — albeit one with a million Instagram followers — would be an understatement. He invited Harry to see pain in almost everything, even one of the happiest times of his life: serving in Afghanistan. Immediately he let Harry know that he disagreed with the war, and instead of saying he was proud to serve, the prince quickly said: “There were a lot of us who didn’t necessarily agree or disagree but you were doing what you were sent to do”.

Imagine the power Maté must feel — this British royal bent at the knee, cringed, rolled over, accepted nearly every single one of his diagnoses. In the course of the chat, Maté diagnosed Harry with PTSD, ADD, depression, anxiety and panic disorder, plus much more.

I don’t often feel bad for Prince Harry — he is unflinching, unlikeable, unbending on television, evangelical and humourless in tone. But he’s mesmerised now, and he cannot get out of it, and it is rather sad to watch. One of Maté’s main beliefs is that humans are born in total innocence and purity and that it is this toxic world that wounds people, or vulnerares them, as I should now say. But I wonder what Maté thinks creates this “toxic culture”? Does it occur to him, for example, that many people might be driven to great pain and needless suffering by watching two, unprepossessing, not very talented seven out of tenners in business/casual taupe scrap about titles then claim how wounded they are, while accusing people of being racist and raking in millions in cash?

If Maté wants to know what a toxic culture actually is, he’s sitting right in front of it, enabling it, being an active participant.

----ENDIT----

by Anonymousreply 124March 5, 2023 8:06 AM

R106, ghost writers still incorporate some of the words and wishes of the famous person they are writing the book with. It's not all made up by the ghost writer -- it is written with the famous person's involvement. So some of Harry's own words are no doubt in the book.

by Anonymousreply 125March 5, 2023 8:13 AM

Only 2 of those 3 women earned their own money. Meghan married one of the "slimy parasites."

Interesting to see a real Harry stan in here, though. There can't be too may of you out in the wild these days! (and please don't beat me over the head with book sales figures, I know loads of people love gossip - I'm one of them). They're figures of fun now, widely mocked. What a comedown it's been.

by Anonymousreply 126March 5, 2023 8:16 AM

Meghan has had everything paid for her throughout her entire life. First by her father, though she later lied about that, then by her husband Trevor, with whom she lived first and by whom she got her one role in Suits, as well as a divorce settlement, then by living with Corey, who was far more in demand workwise than she was, and then Harry, who, according to Bower, almost immediately paid for much of her and her mother's home expenses under the plea of "security!".

There's never been a time when she did not live off of someone else. That's why she's SO good at it.

by Anonymousreply 127March 5, 2023 8:22 AM

[quote]So shut the hell up Harry whining because you don't get to be King

R96, STFU. He doesn't want to be king, you queen.

by Anonymousreply 128March 5, 2023 10:01 AM

Oh, but he DOES, r128.

It's all he thinks about, apparently.

Otherwise, why would he title his autobiography "Spare"?

"Spare" is solely in reference to his place in the Line of Succession.

Yes, he tried to pretend for a moment that Diana only had him for biological spare parts, but we all see throught thet.

Harry, in his own words, DEFINES himself in reference to 'being King', you dim fuck.

by Anonymousreply 129March 5, 2023 10:08 AM

R129 Oh, Mary. Believe what you want. He's fifth in line and apparently you think he's trying to figure out how to knock out everyone in front of him. STFU

by Anonymousreply 130March 5, 2023 10:11 AM

r130, as you are obviously an LSA interloper straight diabetic frau to a gay mens' board, I must 'Oh DEAR' you for your entirely wrong use of 'MARY!'.

by Anonymousreply 131March 5, 2023 10:19 AM

You're losing it Mary. I'm sure Princess Anne spent her entire life wanting to be first in line, too. LOL

by Anonymousreply 132March 5, 2023 10:24 AM

Hm. That's interesting, r132. So you have a longtime interest in the history of Britain, do you, r132?

Which part of the thousand-year history of the BRF are you most interested in?

Or, as I suspect, are you just an angry diabetic frau from LSA who knows absolutely nothing about Britain or about its Royal Family, and who only became engaged in this when the Mixed-Race Meghan Markle entered the frame?

by Anonymousreply 133March 5, 2023 10:29 AM

Wow, that you had to bring up the fact that Meghan is mixed race says enough about you.

by Anonymousreply 134March 5, 2023 10:36 AM

I knew I had you accurately, r134.

You ARE an LSA frau who only likes Meghan because of her mother's skin colour. You cannot even BEAR to hear that she is, in fact, mixed race.

Yes, that's right, LSAbot - Meghan is not only HALF white, but likely THREE QUARTERS white.

You racist, and probably homophobic, fucker frau from LSA.

You do not belong on this board. Kindly fuck off and when you do, forget to jab your insulin, you waste of absolute space.

by Anonymousreply 135March 5, 2023 10:43 AM

Since you are so ignorant of the subject with which you are attempting to engage, r134, here is a very brief primer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 5, 2023 11:01 AM

I actually like this one better - it's more comfy and warm - and GAY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 5, 2023 11:33 AM

Or, for balance, you could look at avowed anti-Monarchist David Starkey's 'Monarchy'

SO, so good.

Also, extremely GAY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 5, 2023 12:25 PM

^ ** I add the GAY monikers in order to drive back the fat, diabetic, LSA cunts who come here and yet hate everything GAY.

Just wave something GAY! in front of their faces and watch them recede back to Celebitchy

by Anonymousreply 139March 5, 2023 12:28 PM

Thinking this two are hypocrites and laughable doesn't make you royalist, for fuck sake, of course to understand the world isn't black and white it's necessary an I.Q above 70.

by Anonymousreply 140March 5, 2023 1:10 PM

Now you're backtracking on Meghan, r140.

We all see you.

by Anonymousreply 141March 5, 2023 1:25 PM

R121 Reality’s a tough concept but you might try accepting it.

by Anonymousreply 142March 5, 2023 1:50 PM

They're not doing reality, r142.

They're doing a PR job, for whic h they are paid.

by Anonymousreply 143March 5, 2023 2:17 PM

R143 Do you think her squad is still loyal without Sunshine Sachs?

If their defender on these threads is being paid, whoever’s paying them might as well burn money because they’re not getting much of a return on it here.

by Anonymousreply 144March 5, 2023 2:24 PM

Harry doesn't want to be king, for fuck's sake!

He just wants to be the center of attention in his family. He doesn't want the responsibilities of monarchy, he doesn't want any responsibilities at all. He'll, he doesn't even understand what responsibility is, although he does like doing what he's told. Military life really suited him, he was happy to kill people when someone else told him to, and walk away with... zero sense of responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 145March 5, 2023 2:32 PM

Oh, definitely they are, r144. The Sussex Squad are driven by proper, old-fashioned racism, and little else. How they must have hated to see that the two children are whiter than Carrara marble.

But, carry on they do, because they are true, real racists and people with such a strong ideology as theirs typically ignore all factual indicators.

by Anonymousreply 146March 5, 2023 2:36 PM

🤴 love the British Royal Family threads.

They bring out the kinder and gentler side of Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 147March 5, 2023 2:47 PM

Have any of you ditto heads actually read the whole book or listened to the Audible recording? Didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 148March 5, 2023 3:52 PM

R125 Just the very simple words.

by Anonymousreply 149March 5, 2023 4:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150March 5, 2023 5:45 PM

Based on the their above responses to R110's questions we can only conclude the Windsor Derangers answer is :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 5, 2023 6:52 PM

Black women Megstans on Twitter are going nuts about Chris Rock attacking Meghan and - to a lesser degree Jada Smith. I'm beginning to think Meg's popularity with American black women derives from the fact black male celebrities (including Rock) most always date/marry white women. It's got to be galling and I can understand their anger about it. So when one token blackish woman who, if she didn't look white probably would have never dated Harry, marries a token 'Prince' like in a Disney cartoon, she becomes their standard bearer for empowering black women.

I think. It's really sad basically. Why do successful black men only seem to want a blonde? Why is this a thing?

by Anonymousreply 152March 5, 2023 7:28 PM

^ This brakes it down for ya'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 5, 2023 7:40 PM

I'd like to know how many posters are American and how many are Brits.

How many threads to date posted here?

What is it about BRF threads that turn gays into rabid zombies?

by Anonymousreply 154March 5, 2023 7:45 PM

Whoops meant breaks it down for ya'

by Anonymousreply 155March 5, 2023 7:47 PM

R154 the DL has always obsessed about royals - they're our less tacky celebs!

by Anonymousreply 156March 5, 2023 7:47 PM

😏 Do tell, R156, who are the "Tacky Celebs" ?

by Anonymousreply 157March 5, 2023 7:51 PM

Ya' really think they're LESS tacky, R156?

by Anonymousreply 158March 5, 2023 7:52 PM

[quote] What is it about BRF threads that turn gays into rabid zombies?

Personally as an American who is always been in love with all things British, I initially found the soap opera of it all a lot of fun. When I really started hating Meghan was in summer 2020 when everyone was being cancelled and cracks of division seemed to form permanently through today. It was like she was pouring gasoline on a fire. You couldn't dare criticize her without penalty. Bottom line is that so many nasty, divisive people win regardless of how awful they are. I personally would say Meghan has won in terms of getting more than she could have ever financially dreamed of, but she's lost in the game of public opinion which is rare and satisfying to see. Everyone is turning on them, black, white, fat, thin, animated. It feels like change from the insanity is in the air. There is also the notion of squandered opportunity. I really had hoped she could have made it work as a proper royal and to see her toss such a golden opportunity to slog out back in Hollywood seems like a waste.

by Anonymousreply 159March 5, 2023 8:15 PM

Tyler Perry took a private jet to visit H & M in Montecito for a couple of hours. What are these losers cooking up now? They have no talent so they must be begging Perry to finance their future projects.

by Anonymousreply 160March 5, 2023 9:03 PM

Why on earth would Miss Perry want to get mixed up with those two? Unless they are hoping to pitch some projects that Perry's studio will produce. Which, come to think of it, would be delightful fun when Duchess Doritos goes full Megzilla on the studio crew.

by Anonymousreply 161March 5, 2023 9:10 PM

R157 all those Kardashians and Housewives and Influencers who have rotted our culture to the core and brought Donald Trumpski to the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 162March 5, 2023 9:14 PM

Tyler Perry is briefing the press on the minutaie of a visit to the Markles? Too funny.

by Anonymousreply 163March 5, 2023 9:41 PM

Has anyone ever actually seen a Tyler Perry movie?

by Anonymousreply 164March 5, 2023 9:43 PM

I've seen clips of his unfunny shrieking drag persons, but not a whole movie, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 165March 5, 2023 9:54 PM

No, r164, the first I heard of him was the South Park episode which was pretty scathing. Maybe he's cooking up revenge on SP with the Harkles?

by Anonymousreply 166March 5, 2023 10:55 PM

R119 As if you need the $1.99 a month we (OK, some of us) pay to be here, Harry.

It's the best entertainment value in town.

by Anonymousreply 167March 6, 2023 12:06 AM

Apologies: R119, the response was to Harry @ 118

by Anonymousreply 168March 6, 2023 12:09 AM

Anyone any links please on Tyler Perry flying to visit the Harkles?

r138 David Starkey is not anti monarchist.

by Anonymousreply 169March 6, 2023 12:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 6, 2023 12:14 AM

Ask and ye shall receive, R169

by Anonymousreply 171March 6, 2023 12:16 AM

Thank you r170 r171

by Anonymousreply 172March 6, 2023 12:26 AM

A black comedian (Chris Rock) made a joke about her so she brings in a famous black man (Tyler Perry) as a response. Those two are the most thin skinned, they can’t let anything go.

by Anonymousreply 173March 6, 2023 12:36 AM

She called BackGrid for those oh so candid poses.

Because they all hate the paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 174March 6, 2023 12:56 AM

Bingo, r173.

by Anonymousreply 175March 6, 2023 1:15 AM

LOL Having Tyler Perry drop by doesn’t make anything Chris Rock said less true.

by Anonymousreply 176March 6, 2023 1:16 AM

Well, at least he's finally met them properly. Was a bit weird when he was made godfather of a kid he'd never met.

by Anonymousreply 177March 6, 2023 1:19 AM

They're begging him for the jet to get to and from the Corornation.

by Anonymousreply 178March 6, 2023 1:26 AM

They won't go to the Coronation. I wish they would (for entertainment purposes) but they won't. After all, it's Merchie's 4th birthday!

by Anonymousreply 179March 6, 2023 1:30 AM

Tyler Perry flew his massive private jet from LA to Santa Barbara. A 20 min flight. I think the Sussexes ditched climate change a while a go.

by Anonymousreply 180March 6, 2023 1:47 AM

r176 What did Chris Rock say?

by Anonymousreply 181March 6, 2023 2:05 AM

[QUOTE] R130], as you are obviously an LSA interloper straight diabetic frau to a gay mens' board, I must 'Oh DEAR' you for your entirely wrong use of 'MARY!'.

There are no gay men on these threads. Most gay men liked Diana, hate Charles, and loathe the homophobic BRF in general. All the hysteria here is classic frau behaviour. No gay man would admire a scabrous mess like Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 182March 6, 2023 3:09 AM

[QUOTE] They won't go to the Coronation. It's Lili's birthday.

They're going so get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 183March 6, 2023 3:10 AM

[QUOTE] She called BackGrid for those oh so candid poses

Backgrid is a photo agency, you dumb bitch. They won't send paps out to you. Klan scumbags are all so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 184March 6, 2023 3:12 AM

[quote]When I really started hating Meghan was in summer 2020 when everyone was being cancelled and cracks of division seemed to form permanently through today. It was like she was pouring gasoline on a fire. You couldn't dare criticize her without penalty.

Best post in the thread, R159. That atmosphere of not being able to criticize without being attacked reminds me of the post-9/11 era, when even questioning the Iraq war meant you hated America and loved terrorists and should probably be beaten to a pulp and jailed for life. Reminds me of this Robert Altman quote from back then:

[quote]And then I came back to New York after 9/11 to open “Gosford Park” and I got in a taxicab and the cab driver had on a turban that was made out of a flag. There were flags everywhere I looked. There were flags stenciled on the sidewalk. People were throwing up on them. And in one of these endless lines of one-liners that you go through at these premieres, I was asked, “How does it feel to be back in America?” And I said, “I think I’m gonna puke if I see another American flag.” Well, Ollie North got hold of that and then I was harassed and really put in a position I’d never been in in my life. I’d never felt that kind of hate from people who don’t know me and that I don’t know. I just was stunned by it. If you question anything, you’re a bad guy. And I just won’t accept that. So fuck ‘em all.

The irony of the "if you don't like Meghan Markle you're a piece of shit racist" crowd acting like it's those of us who DON'T like the Sussexes who are the Trumpies. You morons would scream that it was a racist's fault if Meghan came to your house and pissed on your furniture. You think you're on the side of right and good, but the real hate being spewed in these threads is coming from your side.

by Anonymousreply 185March 6, 2023 6:18 AM

[quote]They won't send paps out to you.

Oh they most definitely will, R184. They'll even photoshop them for you if you ask nicely. Ask the Kardashians about that. And it's been going on for years now.

[quote]you dumb bitch.

There's that kindness Meghan and Harry love to spread!

(and don't bother getting your panties in a wad, I'm not the poster you were responding to)

by Anonymousreply 186March 6, 2023 6:21 AM

R186 is correct. Everyone knows that Backgrid are the papsfor hire that you call on yourself. Always look at the watermark on the photos. Anyone with Backgrid are self promoting.

by Anonymousreply 187March 6, 2023 6:27 AM

R182 I'm a gay male and I don't have any problems with Camilla. She's fine. No, she shouldn't have been fucking around with Charles after he married Diana but...that marriage was a disaster from Day One. Charles was an idiot to marry Diana...she was too young and unfit for that role. That, and he loved Camilla.

I "like" the Royals in the sense I enjoy hearing about their idiotic exploits. They're just proof that even if you're very rich and privileged, your family drama is just as crazy as everyone elses, if not more so.

I don't think there is any NEED for Royals in this day and age but I'd rather hear about them than something as contrived as the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 188March 6, 2023 6:45 AM

Did anyone notice that a/the Klan Granny Troll was recently slealth-promoting a Putin talking point, the idea that the U.S. should break up just as the USSR was forced to do? klan Granny Trolls may serve several masters, or may just be standard division trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 6, 2023 6:54 AM

We are all Klan Granny trolls in your mind, r189.

by Anonymousreply 190March 6, 2023 7:02 AM

"I don't think there is any NEED for Royals in this day and age" - How would you reform Britain's constitution then, r188,

by Anonymousreply 191March 6, 2023 7:04 AM

Leave it, R191. I'm here to rip on the awful Sussexes too, but no one is obliged to love monarchy or the royal family here. You can, but don't turn this into a monarchy v anti-monarchy thread because 1. it's fucking boring and 2. no one is changing their minds anyway.

by Anonymousreply 192March 6, 2023 7:13 AM

Over a year ago, R189, I frequented many of the Russia-Ukraine war threads, and blocked 2 pro-Russia trolls (I'm not really a blocker but they were obvious trolls, just looking to derail and get everyone screaming at each other). After that, I find that there are missing posts in these royal threads.

by Anonymousreply 193March 6, 2023 7:16 AM

Lol, what you on about, r192? Anyone who says that there's no need for a royal family should be able to suggest how to replace them. If you can't, then that means you acknowledge that there is a need for the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 194March 6, 2023 7:27 AM

Who says you have to love the rest of the Royals just because you can't stand H&M? I am old and cynical, I don't "love" anybody, I see through them too. But at least they aren't playing victims.

by Anonymousreply 195March 6, 2023 7:46 AM

[quote]If you can't, then that means you acknowledge that there is a need for the monarchy.

You are aware that there are all sorts of functional nations without kings and queens, aren't you? Again, I am not obliged by anything (including my lack of knowledge, as a non-Brit, of the inner workings and practicalities of replacing the monarchy in Britain), including the existence of monarchies, to be in favour of them.

As I said: no one is changing their mind on this. Get a grip. Other people have differing views to your own.

by Anonymousreply 196March 6, 2023 9:02 AM

Tyler Perry’s jet is huge. It’s not a little executive jet, 100 people could fit on it. To fly from LA to Santa Barbara on that, it’s obscene.

by Anonymousreply 197March 6, 2023 9:50 AM

Yes, turns out the Eco-preaching Harkles' best buddy is anti-green and shitting up the planet for what is a hop, skip and jump of a trip. But they're still delighted to see his billionaire self. The ironies with these two never stop coming.

by Anonymousreply 198March 6, 2023 10:05 AM

Sure r196, and what is your proposal for the UK, given that you, as a non-Brit, are passing judgement on our country and telling us what we need or don't need? As a non-Brit it is completely irrelevant whether you like the British royal family - they are absolutely none of your business. You should just stop following them, they play no role in your life. Brits don't care what you think we need. And, yeah, it's obvious you don't know about or understand the practicalities and realities of British public life.

by Anonymousreply 199March 6, 2023 10:38 AM

Does Meghan helicopter to Gelson’s? F

by Anonymousreply 200March 6, 2023 12:48 PM

Well, Harry's mother didn't die in a helicopter crash, r200, so she's probably been able to convince Harry that helicopter is the only way she'll finally be "SAFE!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 201March 6, 2023 12:54 PM

Haz claims William was charmed and moved by Meg offering him Oregano Oil for his cold. I highly doubt he was ever charmed by her but Haz needs to delude himself into believing he got the better wife. I think that's actually why Haz is so extra bitter now, he wanted the world (or at least The Daily Mail) to proclaim that he got the better, prettier, more popular, modern, chic and accomplished wife. And he didn't and he's pissed. He wanted to outdo William in some regard.

The part where he says William and Kate weren't brave enough to admit what huge Suits fans they were really speaks to the depths of his insanity. I also don't think William's nickname is Wilie. I think spiteful little bitch Haz just says that to annoy William. I'd always heard his nickname was Wills.

This woman's parodies of them are funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202March 6, 2023 1:36 PM

I also doubt William's nickname is Willie, r202. They may occasionally have called each other Willie and Harold as a joke, but I doubt those are the names they normally used for each other.

by Anonymousreply 203March 6, 2023 2:16 PM

Yes, r203 Harry used the false names as an intimidation and humiliation tactic in his book. Yet another fail by him as all it did was make people think of William's notoriously large cock.

by Anonymousreply 204March 6, 2023 3:15 PM

^ That Willie nickname is a a total slam. Willie/Willy in the UK means dick, & usually a small one at that.

Unfortunately this insult attempt blows up yet again in dopey's face.

It's just yet, another example of Harry's seething jealous rage. William obviously has a big todger, Harry not so much,

Guess, it also explains Meg's jealousy as well. Kate gets better clothes, better jewels, money, houses & a bigger cock to enjoy. Meghan gets less, plus having to endure the dope with the smaller Willie.

by Anonymousreply 205March 6, 2023 3:22 PM

Harry is the poster boy for small dick energy.

by Anonymousreply 206March 6, 2023 3:26 PM

r205 Kate also has real friends and real relationships. Meghan never can, and never will, have those.

by Anonymousreply 207March 6, 2023 3:32 PM

[quote] Haz claims William was charmed and moved by Meg offering him Oregano Oil for his cold.

Yes, but remember in the book, after William was allegedly charmed, Kate immediately sniped at Meghan, "William would never take something like that."

by Anonymousreply 208March 7, 2023 1:51 AM

I thought Meghan was trying to pull a Rosemary's Baby on William, that ointment had 'tannis root

by Anonymousreply 209March 7, 2023 1:55 AM

I was invited to the Coronation because I'm a personal friend of Prince Andrew. But I'm so disappointed by his non-stop lies and shameful behavior, I'm forced to decline the invitation.

At least I got to do the Chicken Dance with Princess Diana at her wedding. It was amazing, she didn't want to let me go!

by Anonymousreply 210March 7, 2023 3:29 AM

Remember when Dimbo went on radio and said his family was for Markle: the family she never had?

Except Markle has to fued with and cut off most of her family. And now the Harkles have done the same with his family.

by Anonymousreply 211March 7, 2023 6:22 AM

Beware of people who are estranged from their family if you want to remain close to your own. Family estrangement is the norm for them, and they will soon find a reason why you should ditch your own.

by Anonymousreply 212March 7, 2023 7:28 AM

Markle has no loyalty - her best friends, father, family, husband, boyfriend, etc. she blew off like they were nothing. Harry should have seen that as a warning.

by Anonymousreply 213March 8, 2023 12:28 PM

Honey, Markle ain't gonna let go of that ladle as long as they is a drop of gravy still in it.

by Anonymousreply 214March 8, 2023 12:31 PM

Markle doesn't really have any means beyond the connection with the royals to make bank. She's stuck.

by Anonymousreply 215March 8, 2023 4:07 PM

Buckingham Palace has confirmed that Archie and Lilly will be titled Prince/Princess.

by Anonymousreply 216March 8, 2023 4:37 PM

Okay, so someone else on another forum came up with this:

What if a certain aging actress who'd lost her job made a deal with Satan, chuck Hollywood and marry a prince for real? Become royal, and automatically famous and showered with luxuries?

But of course, Satan always likes to turn twist those deals around, so the Prince turns out to be a stupid druggie loser, who doesn't have much money of his own. And being a royal is unbearable, you're famous but the press coverage is mostly negative, you hate being a royal and can't deal with not knowing what's under everyone's polite surface, and you don't even get a palace of your own. And the prince wants out, even though he doesn't have much money of his own, so you end up supporting HIM!

by Anonymousreply 217March 8, 2023 7:28 PM

It sounds like H&M basically forced King Charles' hand regarding titles for their children. Although kudos to the Palace for stating that the decision as to Archie and Lilibet using Prince/Princess titles were always up to Harry and Meghan which discredits Meghan's claim Archie was going to be denied his princely title due to racism. On that same note, if the royals are so racist and Harry (as he has stated several times now) felt so burdened by being royal, why would you want your kids to have titles....oh right, money!

by Anonymousreply 218March 8, 2023 8:33 PM

Love that the guardian brought up the issue of titles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 8, 2023 9:37 PM

R218, Harry and Meghan can call their kids whatever they want (Michael Jackson called his son Prince), but officially Archie and Lilibet are neither HRH nor prince or princess. And those titles only have any meaning when used officially. If the monarchy officially calls them Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor and Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor, then they are officially Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor and Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor.

If (and that's a big If) Charles has said to Harry "of course my dear boy, if you want to call your beloved children prince and princess then go ahead. I'm afraid, however, that for official purposes we won't be able to do that, but I won't stop you from calling them prince and princess if that's what you wish" then that's simply humouring Harry. At the end of the day, for official purposes, they remain Master Archie and Miss Lilibet.

by Anonymousreply 220March 8, 2023 9:48 PM

Archie will be Merchie formerly known as Prince. Lilibucks will be Princessa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 9, 2023 3:08 AM

Kate has that long suffering, heavily lined face that bespeaks of decades of being bullied.

by Anonymousreply 222March 9, 2023 10:19 PM

Prince Archie.

Sounds stupid. Archie is a nickname for people named Archibald.

by Anonymousreply 223March 10, 2023 4:05 AM

If you watch River on Youtube, he covered the topic of the titles yesterday.

Paraphrasing him - he (River) has always stated that the Sussex kids became Prince & Princess when KC3 became king. Those who have been following this tale all along will remember that Archie's title when he was born was supposed to be Harry's secondary title of "The Earl of Dumbarton". But the Sussex refused to use this title, claiming that it would expose him to bullying through the use of "Dumb". River refers to this episode as their playing Silly Buggers with the issue of titles. Add to that their statement that they wanted to raise their kids without titles, etc. This meant that if the BP website was updated to refer to the Sussex kids as Prince and Princess, that would have given Harry & Mrs Harry another opportunity to play "Silly Buggers". Not until the Sussex themselves chose to use those titles (in the recent announcement) was the website updated.

by Anonymousreply 224March 10, 2023 3:47 PM

Thank you, our representative from the College of Heralds!

Seriously, we like having you here.

by Anonymousreply 225March 11, 2023 12:24 AM

The only people who EVER said that Archie and the other kid would NOT get titles were the Harkles themselves, specifically Meghan in the Oprah interview when she was constructively accusing the Royals of being racist.

Before Meghan's statement there was never a question in anyone's mind that once the Queen died, Harry's children would become a Prince/Princess.

The Harkles literally made up a "problem" out of thin air in order to publicise that problem, get a reaction from the media race-baiting sector of "how dare that family!" and then use the made up "scandal" to bash the family and then collect money for doing so.

by Anonymousreply 226March 11, 2023 1:48 AM

I'd bet anything that MM tries her hardest to 'manifest' a plane crash with all the ex-Cambridges in it.

by Anonymousreply 227March 13, 2023 8:16 AM

If William and his kids were to be tragically wiped out in the next few years, my bet is that Edward would be our new heir/king.

by Anonymousreply 228March 13, 2023 12:18 PM

His follow up book 'WAAAGH' is awesome

by Anonymousreply 229March 13, 2023 12:28 PM

How do interviewers not laugh in halfwit Harold's face when he says "Being of service to people is what gets me up out of bed in the morning".

Haz and Meg are only of service to themselves and any "charity" that affiliates with them is stupid and getting fleeced in some manner by them.

by Anonymousreply 230March 13, 2023 12:37 PM

Harry thinks that, with Meghan at his side, he can be the new Diana - from the royal family but not of it, continuing a function that only a royal can do without performing royal duties and with a supposedly greater emotional and political dimension. All this while leading a "private", celebrity culture driven lifestyle. However much Diana's relationship with the royal family had broken down, she at least still had her trump card, namely William. Harry has burnt all his bridges, however, and his only choice for a credible public life is to repair them.

by Anonymousreply 231March 13, 2023 2:25 PM

R226 They said they didn't want to kids to have titles, then said the kids were denied titles because of racism, then announced they would be using the titles the kids were automatically granted, then acted like they had outmanuevered the king.

Manufactured problems and manufactured wins. How can anyone take them seriously?

by Anonymousreply 232March 13, 2023 3:02 PM

R232 as each day passes, fewer and fewer people do.

“People” are smarter than they think. Their audience is dwindling.

by Anonymousreply 233March 13, 2023 3:40 PM

I do feel bad for Meghan in the sense that she convinced Harry that the two of them would be unstoppable. He was the beloved, popular prince and by marrying a biracial woman, he'd be even more loved. Plus, she knew Hollywood, she knew the game, she could turn their combined star power into money beyond their wildest dreams.

She was wrong.

Day by day she must realize she's let them down. That he'll begin doubting her. For now she's still blaming it on his family, on leaks, on racism, but at some point dim bulb Harry will realize he's made a fool of himself and at some point, he'll turn that rage and regret and resentment on her.

It won't be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 234March 13, 2023 5:03 PM

[quote]but at some point dim bulb Harry will realize he's made a fool of himself

This. will. never. happen.

by Anonymousreply 235March 13, 2023 5:24 PM

R234 combined star power? What exactly did she bring to the table? haha

by Anonymousreply 236March 13, 2023 5:34 PM

I agree with everything you say, r234, except:

[QUOTE]Day by day she must realize she's let them down. That he'll begin doubting her.

Oh, Harry feels those doubts or will soon enough, but it's not in the narcissistic mindset to feel bad about one's behavior or feel responsible for undesirable outcomes. Bad shit that happens is *always* the fault and responsibility of others. In this case, even if Harry followed her instructions to a tee, she would point out a minor wobble or manufacture (i.e lie) an imaginary error or scenarios that did not occur so the blame will reside with Harry, the royal family, or anyone but her. It's a huge mindfuck for the people around her, but it's what narcissists do when they're trapped.

She'll double down until the end of time.

by Anonymousreply 237March 13, 2023 5:43 PM

Meghan wasn't exactly a Hollywood power player. She was nearing 40 with nothing lined up after her sixth-on-the-callsheet role on a minor show. Harry falling for her bs is yet more proof that he's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 238March 13, 2023 6:24 PM

Harry needs healing and the royal family needs to stop ruling. Charles is the head of the Church there....sure, makes sense. LOL

by Anonymousreply 239March 13, 2023 7:05 PM

Let him go get healed then bruh. Meanwhile, since the Royal Family dies not "rule, you might pick up a book to read about it before embarrassing yourself. Again.

by Anonymousreply 240March 13, 2023 7:20 PM

"at some point dim bulb Harry will realize he's made a fool of himself and at some point, he'll turn that rage and regret and resentment on her."

He's already expecting her to support them both, and HAS to have noticed that she's producing millions where he bloody well expects billions. Who knows what will happen when it sinks in that they'll never have the bazillionaire's lifestyle they counted on, and really, Meg's best hope is that it never sinks in. I mean he's dumb and capable of completely denying reality, maybe he'll continue to believe that they're both insanely popular and bazillilonaires in waiting, and they don't have to come up with a Plan B.

But it's more likely that he'll blame her for failing to support him in the style in which he wishes to live, and she already has to be sick of his shit so she'll be out of there and fight back with accusations of abuse that may be at least partly true. He'd better hope that happens while Charles still has enough marbles to help.

by Anonymousreply 241March 13, 2023 9:24 PM

Harry had the name, inheritance, recognition, and his book deal. What, exactly, has Meghan brought in on her own?

by Anonymousreply 242March 13, 2023 10:01 PM

Just watched a video by the Royal Rogue. As a teenager, Harry was reported to get drunk (fairly normal for that age), vomit (again, fairly normal teenage behaviour- for a limited time) and abuse girls near him (NOT fairly normal).

Made me remember one of his exes saying he was rough in bed. He must have to put on a real lovey-dovey act with Markle. By now, he should know if he does anything nasty to her, she'll trade off it for the rest of her life.

He's stupid, arrogant, entitled with Mummy issues, women issues, issues about being a spare. Thinks he's carrying out a "service" with all his whining and bitching.

Plus he looks like some kind of ape/gorilla in a lot of photos. If he wasn't born into the royal family, he'd be struggling to hold down a job stacking supermarket shelves. Or he'd be a drug addict robbing people's houses.

And Markle would be nothing without the education her father paid for, the first roles he got for her, not to mention bankrolling her lifestyle until she found Trevor to support her and get her the Suits role. The Marcus introduced her to Harry.

And yet they both think they're so special.

by Anonymousreply 243March 13, 2023 10:06 PM

r243, she probably subconsciously instilled in him that she is Diana incarnate, so she must be treated with respect and gentleness, like the princess that she think she is.

by Anonymousreply 244March 14, 2023 12:39 AM

Cope and seethe, Klan bitches.

cope

and

seethe.

by Anonymousreply 245March 14, 2023 12:41 AM

Projecting a little, R245?

by Anonymousreply 246March 14, 2023 12:52 AM

Projecting a lot, R246

Cope (not very well) and seethe (a lot) is what H&M are doing these days as they slide in irrelevance.

In less than 60 days their whining won’t end but any importance they had will. From here on out all we’ll hear is the pointless bleating of these two little lost lambs.

If they had any marketable skills of their own they’d have used them by now. They haven’t. Performative whining and grift is all they’ve done and those too (as well as those two) have their limits.

by Anonymousreply 247March 14, 2023 1:00 PM

R242, same as Kate brought in, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 248March 14, 2023 4:35 PM

[QUOTE]Cope and seethe, Klan bitches.

[QUOTE]cope

[QUOTE]and

[QUOTE]seethe.

In my numerous years as an elder, I've never figured out why black women continously support heavily abusive black men who poke their numerous unsupported pregnancies, but never pay for the kids' food or give a shit about their multiple spawn.

I guess it takes one semi-"responsibile" wyte guy to be a "prince" to a semi-black woman whose identity shifts her black identity depending on her audience. They actually had kids within a consecrated marriage, and culturally white Megs was with the plan! Too trashy for a gal to have an "Oops" moment with royalty, she long-staged. She knew a black man could never provide to keep her in the style and comfort she expected.

The audience who are expected to provide cash to her to fulfill her flights of fancy. Like Tyler Perry, who flew a 10 person choir on a private jet to serenade a toddler at baptism.

by Anonymousreply 249March 14, 2023 4:46 PM

Somebody on Reddit said they think Meghan was the one who set her father up with the paparazzi before the wedding because she didn't want him there. They said the guy who took the photos of her dad is one who works with Meghan.

I wouldn't put it past her. She didn't want him showing up and embarrassing her and blowing her cover with some of the lies she told.

by Anonymousreply 250March 14, 2023 5:01 PM

^other posters have said it was the same paparazzi agency she calls for photos she's snapped while out. I can't recall its name.

But, IIRC, her father admitted receiving payment for his photos being measured for a tailor for his wedding suit. If it's the same agency...

by Anonymousreply 251March 14, 2023 5:11 PM

Uhhh R248, no one is claiming that William is looking to Kate for financial support. Or can’t you comprehend basic English, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 252March 14, 2023 5:17 PM

Kate didn't bring in any money, that's true. What she did bring was the stable temperament, genuine and non-performative humility and willingness to learn, and all of the intangible benefits and skills that come from being brought up in a stable, happy, loving family. She is the best thing that will ever happen to William, one of the best things to happen to the British royal family this century and about as perfect for the role of future Queen as it gets.

Meghan is close to the exact opposite, an agent of chaos and destruction in her thick, damaged husband's life and in his wider family. She has thrown away an opportunity she was too small-minded to see properly and will spend the rest of her life bitter and twisted up about it - and spewing that bitterness over anyone and everyone in her vicinity.

by Anonymousreply 253March 14, 2023 7:38 PM

And why would Catherine need to bring money to the British Royal Family? Such an odd thing to say from a confused cunt.

by Anonymousreply 254March 14, 2023 9:56 PM

Yeah, that makes no sense. The Middletons have had financial success but they are, by no means, mega wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 255March 14, 2023 10:30 PM

Sounds like Harry told Meghan before they married he wanted out of the RF and they were making an escape plan already back then. She never even gave it a try, just pulled the race card as an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 256March 14, 2023 11:03 PM

He played her.

by Anonymousreply 257March 14, 2023 11:39 PM

[quote]just pulled the race card as an excuse.

Yes. She failed/was too worried about failing to give it a real try, and then needed a good reason to give to herself for her failure. It couldn't be her fault, so it had to be theirs. So: racism. Even though neither Meghan, Harry, nor any of the trolls who pop into these threads to call everyone a racist with zero proof or explanations or demonstration as to how, specifically, anyone in the BRF ever treated Meghan in a racist manner, have EVER been able to back that up.

by Anonymousreply 258March 14, 2023 11:44 PM

I think that Harry had wanted out of royal life for a long time, but was afraid to leave on his own and try to face life with nobody to tell him what to do. So he waited until he not only married, but married someone who was sure that she could monetize their mutual fame well enough to support them both in princely style!

I don't know if Meg actually wanted to leave at first, I can't imagine she liked royal life, but would have taken the half-in-half-out deal. But if she had to choose, well, I can't imagine how stressful royal life was for an American who didn't understand how things were done, didn't understand the backstabbing politics or the courtiers or the hierarchy within the family, or why she wasn't being showered with palaces and jewels. So when she had to choose, she probably genuinely wanted "out".

by Anonymousreply 259March 15, 2023 12:48 AM

R259, I think that Harry never wanted to be out as a royal, he just didn’t want to do the work. And that was why he and Meghan proposed the half-in, half-out deal. They never chose to be “out.” They were told that was all they could have.

by Anonymousreply 260March 15, 2023 12:55 AM

Oh, indeed, poor innocent Meghan, who spent years in acting, cutting off her family, and sending an engagement ring back by FedEx, knew nothing about backstabbing or how to be cutthroat. If she didn't understand how things were done, it was pretty obvious she had no intention of learning, understanding, or appreciating . Just witness her oh-so-charming mockery of having to curtsy to The Queen.

by Anonymousreply 261March 15, 2023 1:04 AM

An American who has held most any kind of job certainly understands hierarchy and backstabbing or PITA coworkers, so R259 characterization of poor stressed out Megsy doesn't fly. It was her choice to take the job, even after the Queen urged her to consider keeping her acting career, such as it was, and she was given extensive training on what to expect. When Markle figures out how completely Harold manipulated her she gonna be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 262March 15, 2023 1:45 AM

r262 I think they manipulated and mislead each other.He oversold to her the notion they could live in the US and have their cake and eat it with a half in half out arrangement and royal money, security, priviledges still flowing their way no issue and she oversold to him how big they would be in the US and how wealthy they would become.They have both fucked up and overplayed their hands massively.

by Anonymousreply 263March 15, 2023 1:55 AM

Harry's comments about her "hitting the ground running" and how te RF would be"the family she never had" during the engagement interview are absolutely misleading of he said that to her. He misled from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 264March 15, 2023 2:08 AM

[quote]I think that Harry never wanted to be out as a royal, he just didn’t want to do the work.

This.

remember the "I have to be 'on' every day" whinge?

wish I had the opportunity to be 'on' everyday like he had to be (high as fuck a lot of the time if his memoir is to be believed)

by Anonymousreply 265March 15, 2023 2:14 AM

Meghan had no interest in staying in the UK. She had been miserable as a TV D lister who couldn't even get on Andy Cohen's show (and the unkindest cut of all: Cohen didn't even remember she'd tried). Meghan's sole motivating factor in life is revenge. When she saw how famous she could become by marrying dimwit Harry, her only idea was to go back to Hollywood to finally be on the movie A list and all those A listers who had ignored her would have to pay homage.

Meghan is the old lady in Durrenmatt's The Visit who marries a rich man and goes back to her home village where she was humiliated to wreak her revenge. Sadly, the only celebs in Hollywood she seems to have connections to are black people with a chip on their shoulders like her - Oprah, Tyler Perry. "TV people". Movie A listers seem to ignore her. How vexing!

by Anonymousreply 266March 15, 2023 2:36 AM

When will you rancid Camilla stans leave DL for a frau website like Tattle Life?

by Anonymousreply 267March 15, 2023 7:50 AM

[quote]Uhhh [R248], no one is claiming that William is looking to Kate for financial support. Or can’t you comprehend basic English, cunt?

R252, if you begin a sentence with "Uhhh" it's clear who can't comprehend basic English, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 268March 15, 2023 8:58 AM

Will Harold refuse to sing "God Save The King" at the Coronation like he did at the late Queen's church service?

by Anonymousreply 269March 15, 2023 10:09 AM

I'm of the belief that they both wanted to stay in the RF. The following likely played a role in their knee jerk reaction to transfer to a different high school where they thought they would be more popular and crowned King and Queen of the Prom.

Haz wanted the Daily Mail and the U.K. to proclaim he got the prettier, more popular, more talented, more loved by the public wife. He wanted to one up his brother and finally have something better than William. When that didn't happen, he spiraled out of control at yet again losing the "contest" with William. He's been consumed with blinding anger and spite ever since. He's now trying to win the wife "contest" in America since he couldn't win in the U.K. He spends his time making laughable accusations that the RF were jealous and threatened by his failed wife.

Meg also wanted to outdo everyone. She wanted to be the RF's SUPERSTAR and credited with "modernizing" the monarchy. Modernizing in her view meant changing all the rules of the monarchy to exalt and elevate her and her fifth in line husband. Modernizing also meant giving the monarchy a Hollywood makeover. She wanted the RF to be impressed by how magical she was. The RF was not amused and the public didn't embrace her as her mask slipped and her tawdry ways became apparent. She's been in a seething vengeful rage ever since.

In conclusion, they are both salty she didn't turn out to be Diana reincarnated.

by Anonymousreply 270March 15, 2023 12:10 PM

You forgot that Haz has to protect his wife from the hordes of paps who want to kill her just like they killed his mother!

by Anonymousreply 271March 15, 2023 2:46 PM

Just to underscore how out of touch and imperceptive Harry is, he was crowing about Meghan's "performance" on their Australian tour when, by all accounts but theirs, it had some disastrous and embarrassing moments. And on top of that, around the time they were negotiating Megxit, he said William and Catherine were envious of Meghan for having done so well. IIRC he believes that drove the split of their offices rather than Meghan's mistreatment of staff. They're like the GOP: Every accusation is a confession.

by Anonymousreply 272March 15, 2023 5:08 PM

[quote] Haz wanted the Daily Mail and the U.K. to proclaim he got the prettier, more popular, more talented, more loved by the public wife. He wanted to one up his brother and finally have something better than William. When that didn't happen, he spiraled out of control at yet again losing the "contest" with William. He's been consumed with blinding anger and spite ever since. He's now trying to win the wife "contest" in America since he couldn't win in the U.K. He spends his time making laughable accusations that the RF were jealous and threatened by his failed wife.

This is a very good take, R270, substantiated by Spare. After all, Harry's biggest worry when introducing Meghan to Wills and Kate was that they would be so star struck (as avid Suits fans) that they were going to pester M for her autograph.

by Anonymousreply 273March 15, 2023 10:09 PM

Wonder how often the ghost writer had to say to Harry: "Time to put down the pipe, Ging."?

by Anonymousreply 274March 15, 2023 10:14 PM

" I think that Harry never wanted to be out as a royal, he just didn’t want to do the work"

Bingo! Harry doesn't want to be king, he doesn't want to be a working royal, he doesn't want to deal with the press or the public. So in that respect he's very much better off leaving.

What he DOES want, and the desire radiates through his horrid book, is to be the center of his family's attention! He seethes every time his father, brother, and grandmother didn't make him and his feelings a top priority, he thinks they should have been keeping him company, listening to him whine, making the press vanish, giving him the best of everything (or at least giving him what Will has), and generally making his mother's death not have happened. He's let his fury at William show in the book, but held back against Charles, but he'll let loose someday. Maybe he'll hold back until Charles's will is read, but probably not.

by Anonymousreply 275March 15, 2023 11:40 PM

Sounds like Andrew is upset Charles is not giving him money from the Queen, I hope Charles doesn't give Harry any either.

by Anonymousreply 276March 16, 2023 3:35 AM

Has Netflix turned slightly against their former partners, the Gruesome Twosome?

They've greenlit including Harry's Nazi costume in the Crown.

I'm sure they'll tell it from Harry's point of view, but still a bit of a dig to include it at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 16, 2023 7:51 AM

[quote]Will Harold refuse to sing "God Save The King" at the Coronation....

His birth name is Henry, not Harold.

by Anonymousreply 278March 16, 2023 10:40 AM

"Harold" is his family nickname, per the dreadful book.

by Anonymousreply 279March 16, 2023 12:26 PM

He calls himself Harold in the Waaaaagh book. No higher authority on his name than himself (or maybe his scummy wife).

by Anonymousreply 280March 16, 2023 12:28 PM

I don't think he claimed it's a family nickname, r279. Supposedly it's what William calls him, while he calls William Willy, but I suspect it's just an excuse to demean William by calling him Willy.

by Anonymousreply 281March 16, 2023 1:10 PM

R277 Didn't he find a way to blame W&K for wearing that costume in Waaagh? Surely they won't do that on the show, or at least I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 282March 17, 2023 3:02 AM

Yes, he blamed Will and Kate for his own decision to wear the Nazi costume to a party, he called them up and asked them whether he should wear the Nazi outfit or another one, and he says they laughed uproariously at the Nazi idea and begged him to wear it.

But of course, Harry didn't think of a way to blame William for the fact that he had the costume in the first place, he's not one to think out details.

by Anonymousreply 283March 17, 2023 3:41 AM

I wonder how much money Harry had in the Silicon Valley Bank.

by Anonymousreply 284March 17, 2023 5:46 PM

Hooray for Harry.....Fuck Chuck

by Anonymousreply 285March 17, 2023 7:46 PM

Why would Harry have had any money in SVB, r284? It primarily funded tech start ups and most of its customers were tech venture capitalists and Silicon Valley types.

by Anonymousreply 286March 17, 2023 8:30 PM

R286, he works for BetterUp, a startup company that had a relationship with SVB. So that company might have been affected, but it doesn’t matter, since presumably no one will lose money due to the bank’s collapse.

by Anonymousreply 287March 17, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote]he works for BetterUp

bwhahahaha, "works", bwhahahaha, "Chief Impact Officer", bwhahahahaha, of a "Mental Health" firm, bwhahahahaha

...and preaches how much illicit drugs help .... bwahahahaha....

that Corporate position obviously created to give him some claim t remain in the USA

by Anonymousreply 288March 17, 2023 9:58 PM

R182 Prince William has said he would "fully support" his children if they were gay, but admitted he would "worry" about the added pressures they would face.

"How many barriers you know, hateful words, persecution, all that and discrimination that might come, that's the bit that really troubles me. "But that's for all of us to try and help correct and make sure we can put that to the past and not come back to that sort of stuff."

by Anonymousreply 289March 18, 2023 5:05 AM

That's a very tenuous reason as to why Harry would have been a client of SVB, r287.

by Anonymousreply 290March 18, 2023 11:35 AM

R288, he's married to an American, presumably he would have a spousal visa. Is US immigration so dumb as to give corporate visas for newly created positions that a whole host of other people could do, especially on a freelance basis and not as a full-time job?

by Anonymousreply 291March 18, 2023 11:38 AM

R290, no one knows where he banks; I was only pointing out that there was a reason people had tried to make a connection between him and SVB, because he, in fact, does have a tie--albeit sketchy--with a Silicon Valley startup.

by Anonymousreply 292March 18, 2023 11:50 AM

I think Harry is the biggest idiot in the world, but some of the things people say about him, on the basis of nothing other than random imagined associations, are ridiculous. He banked at SVB and has now lost all his money, he has a corporate visa through a partnership (as opposed to an actual job) with BetterUp.

It's more likely, given his family background, that he has excellent financial advice and extremely solid and lucrative investments from which he and his family can live a life of luxury in perpetuity, and as he's married to an American and is the father of American children, he has a family visa.

by Anonymousreply 293March 18, 2023 1:09 PM

[QUOTE]extremely solid and lucrative investments

I'm sure he has the best financial advisors, but if he's like other U.S. investors he's lost a substantial percentage of his wealth in this year's market. Some folks are losing even 70% of their 401Ks (retirement accounts). I assume the European markets are following a similar pattern.

by Anonymousreply 294March 18, 2023 4:58 PM

[quote] he's married to an American, presumably he would have a spousal visa. Is US immigration so dumb as to give corporate visas for newly created positions that a whole host of other people could do, especially on a freelance basis and not as a full-time job?

Hairy eze on a jeanyus veeeza lycke mee.

by Anonymousreply 295March 18, 2023 6:26 PM

The "extraordinary ability or achievement" visa, popularly known as the genius visa.

by Anonymousreply 296March 18, 2023 6:31 PM

R291 spousal visas? The US is one of only 2 developed countries in the world (the other is Singapore) where the spouse of a citizen doesn't have right of abode. USCIS frequently deports women who married US citizens (usually soldiers) and have kids who are US citizens. USCIS did intervene recently for one notorious case where the woman (a DACA recipient) had crossed the border to Mexico to obtain some papers and when she tried to cross back over, she was expulsed. DACA recipients aren't allowed to leave the country even if they are married to US citizens. She had her baby - a US citizen - with her.

by Anonymousreply 297March 18, 2023 6:36 PM

R294, Harry's investments were probably made on his behalf as a child decades ago, then there's the substantial investment his mother left him and his brother. He's not an ordinary middle-class person investing what he can from his monthly salary to provide for a decent pension in retirement.

by Anonymousreply 298March 18, 2023 6:51 PM

Family Immigration

Family Based Immigration

A foreign citizen seeking to live permanently in the United States requires an immigrant visa (IV). To be eligible to apply for an IV, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by an immediate relative who is at least 21 years of age and is either a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (that is, a green-card holder).

There are two types of family-based immigrant visas:

Immediate Relative – these visas are based on a close family relationship with a U.S. citizen, such as a spouse, child or parent. The number of immigrants in these categories is not limited each fiscal year.

Family Preference – these visas are for specific, more distant, family relationships with a U.S. citizen and some specified relationships with a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR). The number of immigrants in these categories is limited each fiscal year.

Keep in mind that U.S. citizens can file an immigrant visa petition for their:

• Spouse

• Son or daughter

• Parent

• Brother or sister

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 18, 2023 7:46 PM

Yes, r298. Us middle class folks put our funds into a pool with other investors with a company entrusted to be our money's stewards. The RF has high octane financial advisors, but don't they invest in many of the same stocks, etc. as individuals that we do as a group?

by Anonymousreply 300March 18, 2023 7:54 PM

Can't stand Markle, but if these two can't turn around their taking popularity stateside and earn serious money, she'll probably claim he's an abusive druggie and ditch him. Spare did them a lot more damage than the Netflix series and he must be hell to live with: stupid, pompous and with untreated mental illness. It must be like having an adult child. A particularly stupid and damaged one.

by Anonymousreply 301March 18, 2023 11:36 PM

r301 They both seem mentally ill to me but you are right he must be a nightmare to live with.

by Anonymousreply 302March 19, 2023 12:50 AM

[quote]Projecting a little, [R245]?

I'm sorry, am I the one wasting thousands of hours obsessively shitposting to the internet how much I hate two celebrities I'll never meet?

by Anonymousreply 303March 19, 2023 12:52 AM

She's not a whole lot different as far as degree of mental illness. As long as there's money to be made and lies to be told, Sparkles will stick on.

by Anonymousreply 304March 19, 2023 12:56 AM

For a start, r300, investments made on Harry's behalf by his late mother were made decades ago when he was a child, so even if the value of his portfolio fell in 2022, it's still worth several millions more than in the 1990s, especially with all the accumulated dividends and interest. Then there's the fact that, unlike us average dweebs who dutifully follow the S&P500 with our fingers crossed, he probably has an active portfolio, so his portfolio managers can sell falling stocks and buy whatever's rising, while they also have access to a wider range of stocks and securities.

Add to that the fact that he owns some of the world's most extraordinary assets (just a ring owned by his mother would be invaluable), then he can borrow or get a mortgage on extremely favourable terms. Which he can then reinvest and make more from than the interest on the repayments.

That's just based on the millions he got from his mother. No doubt he got something from the Queen Mother and has received much financial support from his father over the years.

There's also the mere fact that he is Prince Harry, which gives him access to freebies and very wealthy circles. The rich Russian who lent them his villa in Canada and Tyler Perry, for example. He probably also gets all sorts of upgrades and complementary gifts, e.g. is offered the best rooms in hotels and tables at restaurants.

Then there's the money he has supposedly made for himself, e.g. the BetterUp fees and advances and royalties from Netflix and his book. Just as Prince Harry he can command bigger fees than most others, even if the amounts aren't as huge as the figures reported.

So, even if he's suffered a drop in his portfolio over the past year, he's probably barely noticed it and it's given his portfolio managers the opportunity to buy the dip.

by Anonymousreply 305March 19, 2023 9:20 AM

But r305, he couldn't afford security without whoring out his every whine and complaint about the royal family! He told Oprah!

by Anonymousreply 306March 19, 2023 11:31 AM

And yet, R305, I bet he's still living WAY above his means.

by Anonymousreply 307March 19, 2023 4:33 PM

Meghan and Harry want a billionaire's lifestyle on a millionaire's salary. That's the issue.

by Anonymousreply 308March 19, 2023 4:36 PM

I feel like Harry and Meghan are swimming in cash. I'm not a fan, but I would assume they are worth 100's of millions. On the flip side, people with that money typically don't take 10M loans on a 15M house and their house in Montecito needed major work in a grade B subdivision. I would be they have more money than the Obamas do. I'm totally open to and hoping I am wrong about this. 30M (pounds) from Diana which is about 37M US + 100 Mil (could be an inflated number) + 35M from Spotify. That certainly seems like enough for a 15M home, security, and private jet travel (maybe even ownership of a small one).

by Anonymousreply 309March 19, 2023 4:41 PM

I forgot the book which allegedly is the best selling non-fiction of all time (recollections may vary). That was a 35M advance but I would think sales exceeded that.

by Anonymousreply 310March 19, 2023 4:44 PM

R309 I've never believed the fabulous amounts they were allegedly paid by Netflix and Spotify. And anything they were paid also had to cover the production costs and salaries of all the people who actually made the reality show/podcasts as H & M haven't a clue how to do anything. I think they're borderline broke: they live beyond their means and neither of them has ever dealt with money before so they're ripe for exploitation by 'business managers', 'investment advisors', etc.

by Anonymousreply 311March 19, 2023 4:50 PM

As a pointer to how much a "spare" might be worth, Princess Margaret allegedly had personal wealth of around £20 million, most of which she disposed of to her heirs before she died. At her death, she left an estate of £7.7 million, upon which around £3 million was paid in inheritance tax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 19, 2023 4:50 PM

The saga of Prince Andrew's £19 million Swiss ski chalet is another indication of how much wealth non-monarch royals have but also how they can borrow on generally favourable terms. Andrew bought the chalet with Fergie, so she would have made a contribution too.

by Anonymousreply 313March 19, 2023 4:55 PM

R313 that was the issue: Andrew never paid off the chalet and the woman who sold it to him was furiously awaiting her money. Fergie's been perpetually broke since she was born so I'm sure she never contributed a centime to the purchase.

by Anonymousreply 314March 19, 2023 4:57 PM

Fergie bought a £5 million house in Mayfair, r314, so she must have accumulated some money through her various activities.

Andrew couldn't pay off the chalet partly through financial mismanagement and, apparently, legal expenses. He obviously had the potential for future income to pay the loan at the time of the purchase, which is why the seller agreed to sell to him.

by Anonymousreply 315March 19, 2023 5:06 PM

R315 - Eugenie and Beatrice bought the flat for Fergie which must be a huge upgrade from her bedsit in Lambeth (The Windors). The Belgravia flat reverts to the Processes when she dies so that she can't sell it. Although, Fergie seems to be having a bit of a revival with her books, etc. I'm rooting for for Fergs. I hope she enjoys this chapter of her life. She's looking good and seems to be enjoying life.

by Anonymousreply 316March 19, 2023 5:09 PM

Eug and Bea should have called 'A Place for Mom'; Joan Lunden would have sorted it all out for them!

by Anonymousreply 317March 19, 2023 5:15 PM

The Belgravia house is a leasehold. It belongs to the Duke of Westminster.

by Anonymousreply 318March 19, 2023 5:59 PM

[QUOTE]I forgot the book which allegedly is the best selling non-fiction of all time

It's not. It's the best selling non-fiction for Penguin Random House which has been around only about 10 years (since the merger.)

by Anonymousreply 319March 19, 2023 6:18 PM

In no corner of any galaxy does Fergie look "good."

by Anonymousreply 320March 19, 2023 7:50 PM

Amazing how getting paid truckloads of money to have a ghost-writer detail his every grievance against his family in WAAUGH and himself being the "star" of interviews publicising it is something Dimbo considers an act of service. God help him if he actually had to work a full day. How does that book help anyone except his enemies? He's even made Piers Morgan seem justified in his criticism of the Harkles.

by Anonymousreply 321March 19, 2023 11:26 PM

Meghan allegedly used to hook up with Matt Lauer and he helped her get on the Today show a few times

by Anonymousreply 322March 20, 2023 1:41 PM

Weren't there rumors about her and Steve Mnuchin? Whatever the case, Steve chose the obnoxious dlist actress from Scotland instead.

by Anonymousreply 323March 20, 2023 1:45 PM

Steve Mnuchin and Brett Ratner.

by Anonymousreply 324March 20, 2023 2:00 PM

Rich people taking out a mortgage seems so odd, but I suppose it means their money makes more where it is than the mortgage interest. Plebs like us get a mortgage as the only way to buy a house.Finally paying it off and being debt free was a huge deal for me ( well not paying every month was too ) . Rich people have such a different attitude. I guess it's because they have never ever struggled to pay a bill or said no to a holiday this year or had a week of crap food waiting for payday,

by Anonymousreply 325March 20, 2023 2:14 PM

It's not the best selling non-fiction book of all time....not even close. It's only been out for 2 months. It received a dubious "fastest selling" distinction for selling a large amount on opening day.

Amused by people trying to claim that Harold and Wife are worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

The Netflix deal was $100 million and a 5 year deal. That $100m also has to PAY for the production/staff.

The Spotify deal was rumored to be in the $15m to $18m range.

He got a big advance for the book but the book will need to sell big for a long time to earn him a lot more.

So, yeah, that's about $150 million but spread over time. And, they have a lot of staff to pay. And a huge overhead. They like to live large.

by Anonymousreply 326March 21, 2023 4:34 AM

R326 that money also had to cover salaries for the people who actually made their reality show and podcast. And they hired some very experienced and pricey people to produce mediocre shows

by Anonymousreply 327March 21, 2023 2:11 PM

I don't believe any of the figures thrown around by the Sussex PR, including "$100 Million." They also claimed that broke renter Sparkles had $1Million when she met DumDum; this figure has recently balloined to $5Million. LIARS

by Anonymousreply 328March 21, 2023 3:42 PM

River says he is acquainted with the godparents of Sophie and Edward's children. He also says he will not comment on Edward's appearance/weightloss.

What are we to make of River's reticence?

by Anonymousreply 329March 21, 2023 9:21 PM

That he's trying to pretend he's in the know when he isn't, r329.

by Anonymousreply 330March 21, 2023 9:26 PM

Elder frauen set a lot of store in River's utterances. And they love his naughtiness

by Anonymousreply 331March 21, 2023 9:41 PM

Revelations may have consequences.

Boo hoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332March 21, 2023 11:09 PM

"They also claimed that broke renter Sparkles had $1Million when she met DumDum; this figure has recently balloined to $5Million. LIARS"

$1-5 million isn't a completely implausible net worth for someone who had a supporting role on a TV show for a long time, not if they invested their salary wisely and made money on the side.

Of course my automatic assumption is that Meghan didn't save and invest in the usual safe mainstream way, that she spent most of her money on social climbing and dressing to impress, and well, we can't say that that wouldn't have been a bad investment of her TV money! She got a husband who's definitely worth a lot more than $5-10 million, even if they don't have the hundreds of millions they claim to have, he's still rich by the standards of C-list actors.

by Anonymousreply 333March 21, 2023 11:25 PM

Kate got a husband worth as much as $100M, and all the protection she needs. So what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 334March 22, 2023 7:05 AM

William wasn't available to the likes of Meg, R334. Harry may have been willing to marry anyone who'd have him, or at least anyone who was prepared to support him, but Will needed to marry a future queen and not a C-list actress.

But my point was, that if Meg earned a couple of mil from the TV show and invested it in snagging a prince who inherited $40 mil and got advanced another $10 mil for his awful book, well. We can't say she invested her money badly!

by Anonymousreply 335March 22, 2023 4:51 PM

inevitable. Hope it sells well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 22, 2023 10:57 PM

Hooray for Harry - keep exposing the evil royal family for the cunts they are.

by Anonymousreply 337March 28, 2023 7:49 AM

It's not going to end well for Harry. Despite growing disenchantment with the monarchy among the young and British with foreign antecedents, he is not hailed as a courageous whistle-blower. His motivations for betraying his family are clear to see - revenge and greed.

by Anonymousreply 338March 28, 2023 7:55 AM

The royal family is corrupt and Harry's motivation is clear - exposure those lying and hypocritical cunts for who they are. And sure, we don't see any evidence of revenge and greed coming from Buckingham Palace, do we? LOL

by Anonymousreply 339March 28, 2023 8:12 AM

KLAN WHORE THREAD

by Anonymousreply 340March 28, 2023 9:04 AM

William wasn't available to the likes of Meg, [R334]. ///

WHY WOULD MEGHAN WANT TO MARRY A DOMESTIC ABUSER?

by Anonymousreply 341March 28, 2023 9:05 AM

R337/r339 has a brain problem. Poor thing seems to be unable to tell the difference between Associated Newspapers and thr royal family.

For someone who claims to hate press intrusion, Harry sure does love being the centre of media attention

by Anonymousreply 342March 28, 2023 9:51 AM

The South Parkles are going to once again be grey rocked by the RF at the Coronation as well they should be. Perhaps Euge and bug-eyed Bea can bring their children by for phantom Archie's birthday party.

by Anonymousreply 343March 28, 2023 10:43 AM

[quote] For someone who claims to hate press intrusion, Harry sure does love being the centre of media attention.

R342 There's a difference between press coverage and press intrusion. What's wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 344March 28, 2023 11:33 AM

R344, you mean Harry's unnecessary appearance at the High Court and his unnecessary grand entrance each morning, which we don't see in the same way from the other applicants, with him grinning and "werking it" and obviously thriving with the cameras on him and the idea that this is his moment isn't a clear case of Harry loving being the centre of media attention?

by Anonymousreply 345March 28, 2023 12:28 PM

Halfwit Harry and his harridan feel justified in cutting off her father Thomas because he spoke to the media about them and was photographed in regard to them thus violating their PRIVACY. Therefore and thusly, Charles, William, et al are also justified in cutting off the Harkles for speaking to the media about them and writing about them which invaded and violated their privacy. Game, Set, Match.

by Anonymousreply 346March 28, 2023 12:36 PM

Meghan and Harry didnt have press intrusion. The police in Toronto were keeping an eye on her when they dated, since she claimed men (paparazzi) were harassing her. No such thing occurred. She was calling paps herself. The Vanity Fair cover "shes nuts about Harry" was released by her. Tom Bowers book Revenge explains all this. She forced Harry to release a statement to the press to state that they were dating when he wanted to keep it low key.

But they did have negative press coverage, which Meghan didnt like and Harry is eternally paranoid about. So she spun it around as racism. He wrote a book blaming his own brother and father for his own shortcomings like the good little BPD subject that he is.

by Anonymousreply 347March 28, 2023 12:40 PM

"Halfwit Harry and his harridan feel justified in cutting off her father Thomas because he spoke to the media about them and was photographed in regard to them thus violating their PRIVACY."

In Harry's own book, he twisted every situation to make himself look good and blamed other people for everything. But in this book, where he never stuck to the truth he told this version: Markle was dirt poor and living in a border town on nothing, and this man with no resources was being hounded by the press because his daughter was dating a prince. The press-hating Harry called Markle and offered to bring him to the UK and "take care of him", but if he ever spoke to the press he'd be cut off forever. It turned out that Markle had already accepted desperately needed money for an interview and photos, and Harry and Meg cut him off forever, even though by their own admission they had neither given the man any advance warning that speaking to the press would be a problem, or offered him any desperately needed money!

After having read Harry's book, I think he's a sociopath or a narcissist. He's completely indifferent to other people's needs.

by Anonymousreply 348March 28, 2023 4:30 PM

Look at Harry's co-defendants: Sadie Frost, Liz Hurley, David Furnish. All has-beens who have been has-beens for 20 years and were dying for some publicity. Funny old world.

by Anonymousreply 349March 28, 2023 5:09 PM

This scandal is decades old. The Murdoch press continues to harass people. Why isn't Harry suing them? Must be too scared of old Rupert.

by Anonymousreply 350March 28, 2023 5:22 PM

R350, the phone hacking lawsuit involved illegal conduct. You can’t sue the press for generic “harassment.” Virtually no one is in the position of Dominion and able to sue for defamation.

by Anonymousreply 351March 28, 2023 5:32 PM

Can we finally cancel Elton and David forever?

by Anonymousreply 352March 28, 2023 6:35 PM

I'll never cancel Elton. NEVAH! You can pry my "Honky Chateau and Madman Across the Water" from my cold, dead hands.

God knows whatever David Furnish's done he's been punished enough living with Elton all these years.

Whoreabeth Hurley and Sadie Frost? Meh. Don't care about either of them.

Harry's a fool. I hope the private investigator threatening a "big reveal" on behalf of the Daily Fail reveals things about Hurley, Frost and the Duke of Dumb. Just leave Elton and David the fuck alone.

by Anonymousreply 353March 28, 2023 6:48 PM

Hsrold's godmother Elton, who lost his voice 10 years ago yet still "tours," literally rolled into court yesterday. He is now as wide as he is tall.

by Anonymousreply 354March 28, 2023 10:36 PM

The phone hacking scandal dates back to the 90s. It was run by The Sun and the News of the Screws - Murdoch publications. News of the Screws got closed down. I'm surprised Harold isn't suing The Sun. Don't recall the Daily Fail ever actually being accused of phone hacking. Maybe this collection of has-beens is too afraid to sue Rupert.

Baroness Lawrence taking part is beyond bizarre as it was the Mail which led the campaign to get her son's murderers caught.

by Anonymousreply 355March 29, 2023 12:02 AM

R355, you’re going to like this: Harry claims that he should be allowed to sue now despite the statute of limitations otherwise barring his suit because his evil, evil family somehow hid the phone hacking stories from him and stopped him from suing earlier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356March 29, 2023 12:58 AM

[Quote]The Duke of Sussex named the woman in his witness statement which was made public at the High Court yesterday, confirming they had once dated. He did not include her identity in his recent memoir, Spare. The Daily Mail has chosen not to name the woman in order to respect her privacy.

What is it with him and outing women he slept with?? So much for respecting women and their privacy.

by Anonymousreply 357March 29, 2023 1:13 AM

Harry should be sectioned at this point.

by Anonymousreply 358March 29, 2023 1:20 AM

The only privacy that matters is OURS, peasants!!!

by Anonymousreply 359March 29, 2023 2:15 AM

Harry's a paranoid along with all his other mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 360March 29, 2023 3:35 AM

This is just a big money grab right? It says he is suing for libel for an article written about him as well regarding his security. Seems like an easy way for him to make quick cash, and furthers his "tabloids are worse than satan!" narrative.

by Anonymousreply 361March 29, 2023 3:57 AM

R350, Associated Newspapers are nothing to do with Rupert Murdoch.

Absolutely, r357. Harry bangs on about press intrusion, yet reveals far more stuff about people's private lives, and often ordinary people not in the public sphere.

by Anonymousreply 362March 29, 2023 5:50 AM

R344 Are you not capable of confirming a difference between media coverage and media "intrusion"? You used the word "intrusion" but now you can't defend it.

by Anonymousreply 363March 29, 2023 7:45 AM

R363, "media coverage" is printing a story that the subject likes seeing in print, and "media intrustion" is printing a story that the subject doesn't want to see in print.

At least, according to Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 364March 29, 2023 8:17 AM

r361 He is now a professional victim and its a very ugly unedifiying site.

by Anonymousreply 365March 29, 2023 12:11 PM

[Quote]According to a source who recently spoke to The Mirror, the Sussexes will only attend the buzzy event if the vibes aren't "toxic." As their insider put it, "Harry has been very clear and his position hasn’t wavered – he isn’t going to come if he feels the atmosphere will be as toxic as it was during the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and funeral. He's said he wants to reconcile with his family and it’s their call, but so far nothing has changed."

Toxic?? You mean sitting in the 2nd row (in front of Major Hotass Johnny) and being on a second balcony eating delicious palace food and being driven by private chauffeurs was toxic?? This proves they were both upset about being second place at the Jubilee.

by Anonymousreply 366March 30, 2023 2:54 AM

The video of them realizing where they were to be seated in St. Paul's for the Jubilee Service is priceless.

The video I saw was shot from that same section, but a few rows behind the intended seats.

Mrs. Sussex lost the rictus grin she wore when she walked up the aisle when she realized where they were to be seated. No grinning then.

by Anonymousreply 367March 30, 2023 3:21 AM

As the King's son and a royal duke who may have a role in the coronation ceremony in which he expresses fealty to his king, Harry and his wife would probably get better seating, r367.

by Anonymousreply 368March 30, 2023 6:11 AM

He wants to be treated well by his family at the Coronation after spitefully smearing his family at every opportunity? Even wants to "reconcile"? Typical malignant narcissist behavior, they will treat you like shit but you better treat them like they are the second coming of Christ and they didn't do anything wrong by smearing you, you are wrong to be angry about it. His definition of "reconcile" is he wants his Royal perks back without consequences or conditions while being free to continue to smear his family. He is vomitous and he looks like Friar Tuck.

by Anonymousreply 369March 30, 2023 10:54 AM

I think he's saying that if the BRF want him to attend the Coronation, he needs a guarantee that he is not being set up for further humiliation.

Can't say that I blame him.

by Anonymousreply 370March 30, 2023 11:25 AM

But ya are, Blanch, ya are a stan!

by Anonymousreply 371March 30, 2023 11:27 AM

So he can publicly humiliate his family but expects and demands there be no consequences?

That's not how life works.

by Anonymousreply 372March 30, 2023 11:30 AM

Sure, R371 and R372...but if they weren't prepared to treat him respectfully, why did they invite him? And why would they expect him to accept, if he knew he was going to be humiliated?

by Anonymousreply 373March 30, 2023 12:18 PM

R373, the overt rudeness of not inviting him doesn't seem very British, but it would be easier for the RF, obviously, if he did not accept. I think it's been established that Harry doesn't have a "role" in the coronation, that the old ceremonial requirement of all of the dukes, royal and otherwise, swearing fealty won't be followed. Only William, as Prince of Wales, will swear fealty.

by Anonymousreply 374March 30, 2023 12:33 PM

Yes, the paid pr puppets have been around here since Dangling Tendrils and insisting they are just concerned citizens and seekers of justice.

by Anonymousreply 375March 30, 2023 12:45 PM

r370 But why is not sitting in the best seats and not having prominent important roles a humiliation? To feel that is a humiliation is to be a status obsessed egotist. I thought Harry spouted of he believed in equality and she said linked not ranked?

by Anonymousreply 376March 30, 2023 1:03 PM

R373 Because their idea of “respectfully” means getting a role in excess of their status. They no longer work for the monarchy. They don’t contribute. In fact, they’re trying to destroy the institution out of pique.

Anyone sane would understand you can’t expect to be rewarded for shitting on your family. The Harkles seem to have missed this.

by Anonymousreply 377March 30, 2023 1:05 PM

They would be seated with other, non-working royals. How exactly is that humiliating? Harry has stated several times that he's happy to have escaped the RF, so why would he even want a role at the Coronation?

by Anonymousreply 378March 30, 2023 2:54 PM

Yes, I agree with all of that, but the 'toxic atmosphere' to which he is referring is the way no one spoke to them or even looked at them at the last events they attended.

Why should they go if it would just be more of the same?

R370

by Anonymousreply 379March 30, 2023 8:30 PM

R379 because their only hold on fame is connected to their links to the royal family. Otherwise they're a dimwitted princeling and a has-been starlet.

by Anonymousreply 380March 30, 2023 8:33 PM

"Yes, I agree with all of that, but the 'toxic atmosphere' to which he is referring is the way no one spoke to them or even looked at them at the last events they attended."

Why the hell would anyone engage with someone whose chief means of support is writing dishonest tell-all books?

by Anonymousreply 381March 30, 2023 10:15 PM

R373, the Harkles need to go to affirm their "royal" status. If they get placed behind a pillar or a large candle, that's too bad. Whatever goes down will provide more material for future output and they will brag if they're placed in the front row.

Given Harry couldn't manage to sing God Save the King at the late Queen's funeral, and all their noxious whining since, they deserve to be placed in social Siberia.

by Anonymousreply 382March 30, 2023 11:24 PM

DM had an article up about a surrogate who had a bitchy famous client and then bitchy famous client had a son through another surrogate and dumped first surrogate. She was working two surrogates at once to see who got pregnant first. The twitter world is speculating it's about Medusa and DM is firing a warning shot.

Lady C. did say recently the diabolical duo will be exposed after the Coronation but not by the RF.

Is DM powerful enough and resourceful enough to bring them down for this or other reasons?

by Anonymousreply 383March 31, 2023 3:28 AM

If Meg used a surrogate, then why did her waistline go bye-bye?

by Anonymousreply 384March 31, 2023 9:29 AM

^Perhaps she's a method actress?

by Anonymousreply 385March 31, 2023 9:35 AM

What was the deal with that celeb in the DM, using two surrogates in tandem? What if they both had twins, did she want four babies at once?

by Anonymousreply 386March 31, 2023 9:50 AM

Meg never had a waistline unless Suits photoshopped one into her publicity shots. Pregnancy made her face and neck really fat, though, and gave her a double chin on display in the red gala dress. And backfat for days!

by Anonymousreply 387March 31, 2023 11:59 AM

one hour a week each spent on their priority project. Unbelievable. No wonder staff keep leaving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 31, 2023 12:12 PM

Well, to be fair, they already have fill-time jobs whining, grifting, lying, and punishing Harry's family for not giving them everything they demanded. Oh, and seeking privacy. Can't forget that!

by Anonymousreply 389March 31, 2023 2:40 PM

I figure the first kid she gave birth to. There would have been too many people in the UK aware if she had not. To be in the line of succession, you have to be born 'of the body'. The second obviously was a surrogate job. What rich over 40 woman in Southern California actually gives birth? It would have been easy to keep it all hidden under NDAs.

Her father had previously said Meghan had frozen her eggs - like her buddy Priynaka whatsherface.

by Anonymousreply 390March 31, 2023 6:04 PM

Meghan is sadly cursed with being short AND short waisted. It's a deadly curse.

by Anonymousreply 391April 1, 2023 5:46 AM

In so many photos, MM looks like a tub of lard - notably the red tomato gown and the black dress she wore to the Lion King premiere. Yet in her Suits photos and the early days of her marriage, she looked quite slim. Clearly she had been able to keep her weight under control all her life up til then. Despite pregnancy, anyone can diet their weight down if they want to. What happened to her?

by Anonymousreply 392April 1, 2023 6:19 AM

I bought an activity book about the coronation, it was only $8 and figured my niece and nephew might like it. It has stickers and pictures and facts about England and the RF and the coronation. I am tempted to keep it for myself because it’s really cute. Anyway, my point is Harry and Meghan are not in this book but William’s family is, especially George and Charlotte.

by Anonymousreply 393April 1, 2023 10:31 AM

Well of course Harry's family isn't in the Coronation book, any more than Princess Anne and Prince Edward or the Chattos are. They aren't close enough to the direct line of succession, whether they're good team players or not.

by Anonymousreply 394April 1, 2023 11:36 AM

I know r394, just proves the show will go on with or without them, they are not as important as they think.

by Anonymousreply 395April 1, 2023 11:47 AM

a lot of the suits promo shots or Tig pics were filtered and/or photoshopped. One of Markle's biggest grievances with the press (right from the beginning, i suspect-remember how she had Dimbo come out all guns blazing shortly after the VF cover?) must be that they show her as she actually is. And at first I thought that they go out of the way to make Dimbo look ugly, unhappy and stupid, but he looked fugly and *special* in the Netflix special and during his interviews for his book. Shitty, pompous attitude as well.

A female friend watched the ENTIRE Netflix series and said Markle looked all pumped up even in her face when the pregnancy bits were shot. Very unfortunate side effect of hormonal changes, apparently. And that photo of her wearing a blue dress sharing an umbrella with Dimbo in the rain shows a boxy torso.

But it's balanced out by her "legs for miles" and "face of L'Oréal" features. I bet she's spent years wondering how she only got Reitmans when the global cosmetics companies and A list directors should be fighting over her.

With a work ethic consisting of one hour each week spent on Archewell, both Dimbo and Markle must be spending a lot of time getting baked or in front of the mirror, respectively.

One part of the series I'd love to watch is her team getting her ready for the tomato/backfat dress gala? Were they all high? Was she?

by Anonymousreply 396April 1, 2023 12:11 PM

They probably spend most of their days reading about themselves, leaking stories, and calling their lawyers seeing who they can sue this week.

by Anonymousreply 397April 1, 2023 2:58 PM

Check out the video of him walking into court. Ugh. Hes so ugly now. What happened? He used to be really cute. Now he has that pouch of fat under his chin and you can see hes completely bald on the back of his head now. Funny that he insulted his brother for being bald in his book. Does he not have a mirror? And he doesnt walk tall with confidence. What a sad sack of a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 1, 2023 4:33 PM

R392 aging happened to her and genetics. She'll battle the rest of her life not to look like her Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 399April 1, 2023 4:35 PM

Shame for Markle that she only got her mother's hair. Doria is good looking and doesn't look her age. Even seemed dignified until she opened her mouth and ten tonne of stupid fell out. Samantha when younger was much better looking than Markle ever was.

And Harry looks like a weasel. She must be really thirsty for fame to stay with such a manchild.

by Anonymousreply 400April 2, 2023 12:41 AM

She looked good in her Suits era and especially in photos from the show because she's wearing a wardrobe carefully created and tailored for her body and for that character by professional costume designers whose job it is to make the actor look good/appropriate for the role they are portraying.

Since she's so stupid/too stubborn to listen to professionals outside that setting with her as an actress/employee required to wear what she's told to wear, she insists on wearing clothing she either shouldn't be wearing at all, or clothing that hasn't been properly tailored/altered for her body. Which is ridiculous...she's famous and she has money and she has all kinds of access to professional help with her clothes.

But, she apparently knows best.

by Anonymousreply 401April 2, 2023 6:48 AM

Can someone go up to Harry outside of the courthouse and tell him, "hey youre really bald now! You dont look like mummy anymore!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 2, 2023 7:01 AM

Keep exposing the royal family for the lying, racist cunts they are, Harry!

by Anonymousreply 403April 2, 2023 7:03 AM

Lol r403, according to Harry the royal family aren't racist and Lady Hussey is great.

That's actually one of the few true things that he has said - the royal family aren't racist.

by Anonymousreply 404April 2, 2023 10:30 AM

Super private celebrity couple attended a super exclusive club a few hours away from their home but decided to use the front door with all the paparazzi instead of the back entrance.

Also, Meghan needs a new makeup artist badly. Her face looks orange next to her hands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405April 2, 2023 1:26 PM

R403:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 2, 2023 1:31 PM

I never found halfwit Harry attractive and now that he looks like Friar Tuck and has informed the public what a stunted spiteful little bitch he is, I find him repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 407April 2, 2023 2:26 PM

With M's bodytype, after pregnancy, she'll forever have that square shape, because her ribs and hips have expanded during pregnancy. Goodbye waist!

by Anonymousreply 408April 2, 2023 3:54 PM

Meghan is an award winner y'all! She just won a Gracie award (whatever that is) for her podcasts. Wonder how much that cost her?

Also, their charily only took in $4,470 in public donations. LOL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 409April 2, 2023 4:04 PM

Yup, R407, he's pulled far, FAR ahead of William in the "aging badly" sweepstakes!

William may have fallen behind when he went bald and his youthful beauty faded, but he's pulling ahead with top-level fitness and a sophisticated presentation. Harry's going bald, and getting doughy and sloppy. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 410April 2, 2023 10:04 PM

William has a brain and BDE. His face is also much more pleasing to look at, plus he works out. Harry clearly doesn't. Where could he find time between getting high all the time and devoting ONE whole hour a week to Archewell?

Also, Markle breaks out the bronzer and the fake tan all the time but Janet wants to be whiter...what the hell is going on?

by Anonymousreply 411April 3, 2023 2:10 AM

Meghan and Harry are total asshats, that's what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 412April 3, 2023 2:50 AM

Markle usually has a shiny bottle orange face and xerox paper white everything else. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 413April 3, 2023 3:16 AM

Just like Melania, Kate just can't help but show the world her nasty snatch. She's all yours, UK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414April 3, 2023 8:53 AM

R414 - website blocked due to riskware.

It doesn't surprise me that a Meghan fan would be familiar with the shadier parts of the internet.

by Anonymousreply 415April 3, 2023 10:45 AM

R414, wow! No knickers???? Surely photoshopped!!!

by Anonymousreply 416April 3, 2023 11:03 AM

[quote] It doesn't surprise me that a Meghan fan would be familiar with the shadier parts of the internet.

Really, porn addict? LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 3, 2023 1:09 PM

I never set any store in responses that include many exclamation points or LOLOLOLs, and so would never visit their link.

by Anonymousreply 418April 3, 2023 2:56 PM

All this flailing about by the Megastanks/whoops meant stans. Silly doctored photos, Klan Granny screaming, Makes them look very desperate. & childish. If they are paid fans. Note to the Markles, spend more on trolls. If not, get some advice on how to cultivate a less Low IQ appearing fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 419April 3, 2023 8:32 PM

R419, Meg has NO hope of a higher-IQ fan base, because she's stuck with Harry! I read his book, and he isn't just unintelligent, he's an unintelligent person who has no clue that intelligence exists. He has absolutely no idea that human minds are not only capable of complex tasks like understanding other people and their motivations, or even getting good grades in high school, he has zero clue that the tasks that are beyond him are considered normal.

If she wants more fans, she needs to spruce him his doughy ass and make him hot again. While his family dusts off the diamonds and ermine, she should be getting him hair plugs and a personal trainer, and release pictures of them out on carefree hikes in the California spring, or introducing the sprats to baby elephants in Botswana. Play up their freedom, while the rest of the family is being weighed down by tradition, but of course she won't have the sense to do that. She keeps trying to out-glam the people with the world's greatest jewel vault.

by Anonymousreply 420April 3, 2023 11:34 PM

Weird that Kate seems to be wearing black underwear in the first pic and no underwear in the second.

Could the naked one be photoshopped ... SURELY NOT!!!! Surely nobody would sink to those depths on the internet!!!

by Anonymousreply 421April 4, 2023 9:29 AM

or r419 Or be normal emotionally healthy people and stop trying to cultivate a fanbase and stop paying money for people to be trolling attack dogs creating the illusion of having a large fan base? Oh and while advice is free- give up your obsession with buying awards for yourself

by Anonymousreply 422April 4, 2023 12:22 PM

Fuck off, Surviving Klan Granny.

by Anonymousreply 423April 4, 2023 4:49 PM

Kate Middleton is a slut.

by Anonymousreply 424April 4, 2023 4:52 PM

From Dlisted: A friend worked retail with her in LA before she “hit it big” (by that I mean suitcase girl on Deal or No Deal) and she was apparently was very vapid and would stare at herself in the mirror looking over her shoulder, rubbing her ass while cooing at herself.

by Anonymousreply 425April 4, 2023 10:52 PM

I didn't know Markle had retail skills, but do believe the rest.

by Anonymousreply 426April 5, 2023 12:12 AM

I read that Gavin deBecker's company is providing security for the South Parkles. I find this odd as Gavin wrote the book "The Gift of Fear" which is about protecting yourself from narcissists and sociopaths both professionally and personally. I guess a paycheck is a paycheck and Gavin doesn't care if his paycheck comes from the narc or the narc's victims.

by Anonymousreply 427April 5, 2023 2:18 AM

R427, anyone who runs an expensive security firm in Southern California *is* going to have narcissists and sociopaths as clients. Who else has enough money and enough enemies to need to spend millions a year on security?

by Anonymousreply 428April 5, 2023 3:53 AM

Another joke at their expense :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429April 5, 2023 12:25 PM

The latest news. And I thought she had lots of money from Suits?? Why would her father in law be expected to pay for her if Harry isnt next in line?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 10, 2023 3:45 AM

R430, I thought that only "Counselors of State" got paid big bucks for their royal duties. Like 500K a year, which isn't wealth beyond the dreams of avarice, but enough to come in handy.

Meg must have gotten a clothing allowance and other perks, but she wasn't a fucking Counselor of State.

by Anonymousreply 431April 10, 2023 4:55 AM

I think you've misunderstood what a Counsellor of State is, r431.

by Anonymousreply 432April 10, 2023 5:45 AM

Harry and Meghan's whole problem is they intend to live their lives as billionaires and Charles only gave them a paltry few million.

by Anonymousreply 433April 10, 2023 2:25 PM

Meghan's still an asshole. So is her husband.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 434April 10, 2023 3:41 PM

Any chance Charles will stipulate in his end-of-life instructions that he doesn't want Medusa Meg to attend his funeral?

It would save the rest of the family a whole lot of additional unnecessary grief and deny Meg another opportunity to display her disingenuous one tear from her left eye fake mourning for someone she smeared for no good reason.

We don't know how long Charles will live, could be 20 years, could be 5 years. Whatever the case, I personally doubt the gruesome twosome with ever divorce. She will never have any other claim to fame and he has no one and nothing aside from her as she has successfully alienated him from all his family and friends.

by Anonymousreply 435April 10, 2023 5:18 PM

William is a violent man and Kate has eating disorders.

That's it.

by Anonymousreply 436April 11, 2023 11:46 AM

Trolldar and then Ignore R436. He spews an endless stream of bile.

by Anonymousreply 437April 11, 2023 11:54 AM

R437 You're a fem.

by Anonymousreply 438April 11, 2023 11:56 AM

"Any chance Charles will stipulate in his end-of-life instructions that he doesn't want Medusa Meg to attend his funeral?"

Harry wouldn't attend without her along, "supporting" him by telling him what to do at every moment.

Like I said, he's as dependent and imprinted as a duckling.

by Anonymousreply 439April 11, 2023 3:13 PM

A recent Fran Lebowitz observation: Can you imagine a family where William's the smart one?

(She agrees with us on H&M, by the way.)

Discussion of them starts at about 1 hour 35 mins.

by Anonymousreply 440April 11, 2023 4:14 PM

The "exclusive" and "members-only" Hollywood glamour spot for the movers and shakers of Hollywood that Harry and Meghan went to on the night of their eviction from Frogmore Cottage, was the San Vicente Bungalows, which is described as a "2-star hotel" with an average rating of 3.9 on Google.

by Anonymousreply 441April 11, 2023 6:20 PM

How would Fran Lebowicz be able to judge any strangers' intelligence?

by Anonymousreply 442April 11, 2023 6:32 PM

Lady C. said today that William has never in his life been referred to as "Willy". Confirming Harold is just a spiteful little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 443April 11, 2023 6:37 PM

^We didn't need ole girl to pass on random info that we already knew.

by Anonymousreply 444April 11, 2023 8:32 PM

Harry will be at the Coronation but Meghan is staying home with Archie and Lilibet.

Hopefully, he still won't be on the balcony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445April 12, 2023 3:10 PM

Harry realizing all he is is Charles' son and Meghan sulking because she wouldn't be the Star.

by Anonymousreply 446April 12, 2023 3:24 PM

Lol I guess one round of Kate’s death glare was enough for coward Meghan

by Anonymousreply 447April 12, 2023 4:26 PM

If Harry is coming and Meg is not, then somehow Charles won.

I wonder how much it cost him?

by Anonymousreply 448April 12, 2023 9:36 PM

Harold and MeAgain will of course spin it that she didn't go because of racism.

by Anonymousreply 449April 12, 2023 11:49 PM

I guess Charles doesn't want to see Meghan or his grandkids. Nice move, Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 450April 12, 2023 11:49 PM

Why are you snarking on Chuck? He invited both of them.

by Anonymousreply 451April 12, 2023 11:52 PM

Clearly they didn't get what they (meaning SHE) demanded - the pre-coronation summit, apologies from the family, balcony appearance, and special mention of Archie. What's surprising is that she is allowing him to go without her.

by Anonymousreply 452April 13, 2023 12:01 AM

As for Archie's birthday (I still can't believe they named their son with that goofy name), did they want Charles to turn to those in the Abbey as he was being crowned and ask for a chorus of "Happy Birthday"?

by Anonymousreply 453April 13, 2023 12:06 AM

Wouldn’t it be so THEM if they texted each other all through the ceremony?

That lovely hunk Major Johnny would put a stop to that!

by Anonymousreply 454April 13, 2023 12:11 AM

Betcha right now, Meg is arguing with her new publicist, about whether she ought to rush Archie or Lily to the ER during the coronation, or hire a helicopter to fly over Archie's birthday party in the yard so she can claim she's being harassed by the press.

She would, and not just because of the publicity! It'd be to reinforce Harry's irrational fears - keep him believing that if he doesn't stick by her side and spend money he doesn't have on their lifestyle, his wife and kiddies will die the way his mother did.

by Anonymousreply 455April 13, 2023 12:13 AM

Meg has already lined up Backgrid for the weekend of May 6th for her staged pap strolls to divert attention.

by Anonymousreply 456April 13, 2023 12:31 AM

The King walked her down the aisle and she cant go to his coronation as a sign of respect? But of course, this was the same woman who mocked having to curtsey in front of the Queen and shed a single lame tear at her funeral. I wonder how Harry will act (pout, sulk, grimace) at the Coronation without Meghan there to hold his hand and protect him from his evil archnemesis Willy.

by Anonymousreply 457April 13, 2023 2:31 AM

R457 Charles' nastiness was exposed AFTER he walked her down the aisle, dear. And she didn't mock having to curtsy, she just laughed because as Americans that's so weird to us. The Queen got along well with her (better than with Fake Kate) but apparently you're having a tough time moving on.

by Anonymousreply 458April 13, 2023 8:29 AM

You're talking about the Queen who said "thank goodness Megan is not coming" to Prince Philiips funeral and refused to see the Sussex family during the Jubilee? THAT Queen?

by Anonymousreply 459April 13, 2023 12:52 PM

r459 She did see then, she just wouldn't agree to a photo in part because hee eyes were so bloodshot because of ill health. Besides why shouldn't someone about to bury their husband not feel relieved that a drama Queen who had just defamed her family on global television , wasn't going to attend the funeral? Meghan showed her calibre when she had her PR firm merchandise the firm who sent her funeral bouquet while the funeral was still going on!

by Anonymousreply 460April 13, 2023 5:49 PM

r458 What nastiness? Refusing to give them money and provide an unconditional financial safety net for the billionaire lifestyle they crave but cannot afford while they get themselves sorted out whilst at the same time slagging the family of in public?

Harry' and Meghans defenders are just encouraging them to remain emotionally as immature teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 461April 13, 2023 5:53 PM

R460, there's actually been a few clouds thrown over the claim that Harry, Meghan and the two children met the Queen at anytime during the Jubilee. The Queen, we now know, was extremely ill, in pain, and really couldn't walk; her official calendar does not indicate that she met the Sussexes. Robert Jobson in his book "Our King" apparently states that the last time Harry saw the Queen was on his way to the Invictus Games.

by Anonymousreply 462April 13, 2023 5:58 PM

Wasn't it the Jubilee where Haz and Harridan demanded that Her Majesty take a photo with Lilibet using THEIR (meaning Netflix's) photographer? The Queen rightly declined, knowing the intent was to merch the pictures. She may have been old, ill, and in pain, but she was no dummy.

by Anonymousreply 463April 13, 2023 6:40 PM

QE2 never saw or spoke to the Huckleberries at the Jubilee, but the spirit of your assertion is correct.

by Anonymousreply 464April 13, 2023 7:33 PM

After the shit the Cunt & Cuntess of Moneshitto pulled on dying Philip & the Queen, I like to imagine them in hell in the Hitler pineapple scene from Little Nicky,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465April 13, 2023 8:13 PM

Meghan's lucky she doesn't have to go. What a snooze-fest it's going to be.

by Anonymousreply 466April 16, 2023 1:48 AM

Would you want somebody who publicly calls you and your family racist to the world attend your funerals and parties?

by Anonymousreply 467April 16, 2023 2:10 AM

Well Harry has confirmed that neither he nor Meghan called the royal family racist. PERIOD

by Anonymousreply 468April 16, 2023 9:09 AM

Which begs the question why their deluded fanbitches still come up with that racism crap after all . . .

by Anonymousreply 469April 16, 2023 9:21 AM

Because they’re paid to, R469

by Anonymousreply 470April 16, 2023 12:29 PM

r468, they refuted their claims AFTER the events.

by Anonymousreply 471April 16, 2023 6:34 PM

R471, is it somehow possible to refute a claim BEFORE? WTF

by Anonymousreply 472April 18, 2023 10:44 AM

Harry will take his time in the U.K., meet with all his old friends, play some polo, relive his old life, have a brief smiling moment, and then finally, sadly and reluctantly, return to the hellhole of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 473April 20, 2023 3:52 PM

He'll probably have some pussy, too. Or some cock.

by Anonymousreply 474April 20, 2023 3:58 PM

He'll be over to London and back to LA inside of 36 hours.

TP's or someone else's plane.

by Anonymousreply 475April 20, 2023 7:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!