Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember this, while in your tiny kayak

When a small bus-sized Great White Shark is circling you in your tiny kayak, just stand up, drop them drawers and take a poop in the sharks face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 7:33 AM

An amazing image of a fearsome creature

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2023 5:22 PM

How’d you get a pic of Cheryl getting out of the bathtub?

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2023 6:52 PM

[quote]Remember this, while in your tiny kayak

Quite possibly my favorite thread title in the entire history of the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2023 6:54 PM

That's a really. terrifying face. For me to poop on.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2023 6:55 PM

Hoopoe baby birds invented that. Don’t sweat the technique. This video is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2023 9:02 PM

^^ Attenborough most likely noped out of that narration job. It would be hilarious to hear him narrate the hoopoe bird documentary though

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2023 9:04 PM

It works. That's how I got Jason to move out.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2023 9:58 PM

Thanks for the nightmare fuel, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2023 7:10 AM

Just poop - It'll be alright R8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2023 12:32 PM

Please rename this RACIST shark!

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2023 12:56 PM

That photo has nothing to do with the bird pooping on the shark. The actual pooping bird video is far less exciting.

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2023 1:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 5:40 PM

LINKING TO AN 8 MINUTE VIDEO.

On a shitty shitty site that is overloaded with advertisements and popups.

For crissakes OP - How much time do you have to kill?

Please specify the moment in this direct link. Thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 5:45 PM

I haven't experienced an ad or a pop-up on any website since Adblock+ started a decade or more ago.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 5:48 PM

That video is insufferable mostly due to the irritating droning on of the millennial sounding douche bro who’s going to make sure he beats you over the head about his drone footage of something he’s “been studying for years” (i.e. 9 months tops). It goes on for at least 8-10 minutes and I never saw any bird, just a swimming shark or two as the vocal fry millennial douche bro droned on and on and on and on……….

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 6:05 PM

Ah, the old merd ploy.

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 6:20 PM

Eat...My... Shit.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 7:34 PM

This video popped up on my feed recently. And while i believe splashing would make things worse during a shark encounter, I would be too busy shitting myself to turn around and try to gently push it away 😄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2023 7:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!