Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Indecent Propossl” Turns 30

Your thoughts?

Demi Moore at her most beautiful.

Woody is still a hot piece. Maybe more than ever.

All the “night with your wife” bullshit is repulsive and doesn’t hold up at all.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 2:31 AM

“Indecent Proposal” obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2023 5:33 AM

Woody seems too hillbilly for Demi.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2024 7:02 AM

Painfully bad movie.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2024 7:22 AM

Scandalous for straight people; a bit like 50 Shades was. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2024 7:22 AM

Propossl.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2024 7:40 AM

Adrian Lyne really had a line on what audiences wanted to see. Fatal Attraction and then this.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2024 9:36 AM

Sheena Easton makes a cameo singing The Nearness of You looking absolutely stunning.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2024 11:28 AM

It’s terrible, but I love it. I watch it every couple of years. Demi is her most beautiful and I always love Woody.

I liked that they didn’t make Redford a completely bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2024 12:33 PM

If you want a completely bad guy, you don't cast Robert Redford.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2024 12:53 PM

Yeah exactly r9. The most unbelievable part of the story was her going back to Woody.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2024 4:37 PM

The most unbelievable part for me was that Redford had no trophy wife or girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2024 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!