Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chloe Lattanzi breaks her silence on the last words her mother Olivia Newton-John spoke

Six month after the death of pop singer - actress Olivia Newton-John, her 37 year old daughter Chloe 'Big Tits' Lattanzi sat down with Today Show's Hoda Kotbe and broke her silence on the last words her mother ever uttered before her death.

“Right before she lost her ability to speak, she was making jokes,” she recalled. She said her mama's last words were, “‘My sunshine.'”

“I love my mom more than anything,” she continued. “She’s my mama, you know? She’s not Olivia Newton-John to me, but I’m so glad that she was Olivia Newton-John for so many people.”

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2023 3:39 PM

Potential book title. ‘My Sunshine’ - not ‘Big Tits’

by Anonymousreply 1February 17, 2023 9:25 PM

She certainly doesn't have 'raisin tits' like Irene Cara. She has 'watermelons'.

by Anonymousreply 2February 17, 2023 9:32 PM

These poor boomers. Day by day their world is leaving them before their selfish, petulant, ignorant lives.

by Anonymousreply 3February 17, 2023 9:43 PM

Lattanzi isn't a Boomer. She's a millennial. Her successful mama was everything to her. Who do you think paid for her watermelons and her facial reconstruction ? Her cash cow has cashed out.

by Anonymousreply 4February 17, 2023 9:59 PM

Is she the one who did the music video where’s she’s hanging out on the toilet?

by Anonymousreply 5February 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Who the fuck wants to know Olivia Newton-John's last words?

by Anonymousreply 6February 17, 2023 10:24 PM

R6 The Aussies. They're giving her a state funeral.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2023 1:00 AM

R6 Hoda Kotbe does. She's the one who asked her. Why are you such a Hoda hater ?

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2023 1:10 AM

I remember reading that Olivia felt a tremendous about of guilt about Chloe because her early years she was raised mostly by nanny’s because her and Matt lattanzi would go off on these spiritual trips and retreats and leave Chloe behind.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2023 1:25 AM

R7 Alrighty then. I understand now.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2023 1:27 AM

Wow - Chloe certainly has the BIG titties!! Yowza.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2023 1:30 AM

R9 Wow, yeah I remember reading about that a few years ago when Chloe was dominating the net with her weirdness. That's actually pretty fucked up that both of her parents were so checked out. Seems that even QEII parented her kids more than ONJ did.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2023 1:32 AM

Oh and also, when Chloe was 7, her dad Matt Lattanzi was cheating on her mom with the nanny, Cindy. While ONJ was battling breast cancer for the first time.

He then divorced ONJ and married the nanny.

So...yeah.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2023 1:41 AM

You can Always tell when the titties are paid for as they always always thrust them out so far their backs look deformed. , like Look at Me Look at ME

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2023 1:49 AM

She looks a bit like Elizabeth Berkeley - if she were deformed.

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2023 2:09 AM

Sometimes after jerking off, I'm reminded of David Cassidy's final words: “So much wasted time."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2023 2:13 AM

I saw a few pictures of this person a few years ago. The image was horrifying and sad. A female looking like a desperate tranny.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2023 2:13 AM

Nothing is more haunting than Joan Crawford's last words: "I'll be the end of Faye Dunaway's career."

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2023 1:09 PM

[quote] because her and Matt lattanzi would go off on these spiritual trips

Aoooough dee ah.

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2023 1:14 PM

R13 " So...yeah."

You are quite eloquent.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2023 1:24 PM

Chloe was an attractive little girl when she was growing up with her parents. There are some photos avialable of the three of them which I've seen since ONJ's death. She wasn't a striking beauty, but she was an attractive child. Why she went and did all that to her face and her body is puzzling. She looks like a freak now. I wonder if she left herself alone would she have naturally inherited her mother's or father's good looks ?

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2023 2:56 PM

Couldn’t Olivia just say no Chloe, don’t ruin your titties.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2023 3:12 PM

She probably could've - and like a lot of Hollywood nepobabies, she would've run away from home, joined a drug cult, and embarrassed her parents in the pages of the National Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2023 3:35 PM

R21, she looks like her father. Besides those ridiculous breast implants, Chloe was an anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2023 3:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!