Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Raquel Welch is DEAD TO ME!!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2023 2:33 PM

I wasn’t even in town girlfren, don’t come at me.

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2023 7:37 PM

Already a thread.

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2023 7:40 PM

R2 So helpful for posting the link to it you twat

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2023 7:41 PM

here, gurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2023 7:45 PM

R.I.P.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2023 7:46 PM

OP there’s like 8 fucking threads on this.

Do a search, you fucking dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2023 8:04 PM

I’m a 63 year old gay man and while I was never a huge fan of Miss Welch, I thought she was one of the few symbols of glamour left in Hollywood. Before all the the plastic surgery, if you watch 1 Million Years B.C.. she was an undeniably beautiful woman. I have also heard the countless stories of how she may not have been the nicest or easiest person to deal with, but she contributed to the Hollywood legacy. Whatever her shortcomings, it is not for us to judge.

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2023 2:53 AM

[Quote]Whatever her shortcomings, it is not for us to judge.

You do amuse, hun.

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2023 3:15 AM

Smart gal. In 1970 she invented pegging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2023 1:39 PM

She liked a hot ass but she couldn't live forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2023 1:42 PM

She ate pussy better than Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2023 1:47 PM

Back when a "woman's" pussy was not an after market option.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 17, 2023 9:53 PM

You’re right. They were factory installed.

by Anonymousreply 13February 17, 2023 10:31 PM

Did Broadway dim its lights for Raquel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 24, 2023 2:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!