Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Raquel Welch is DEAD to me!!!!!

82. RIP

by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2023 1:22 AM

This one is surprising and sad. I know she was elderly but she seemed generally healthy. She was certainly very beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2023 6:39 PM

I'm surprised she lasted this long. That woman didn't move her arms when she danced

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2023 6:45 PM

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2023 6:52 PM

She's funny about working with Mae West

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2023 7:00 PM

Here's one official obit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2023 7:04 PM

Gorgeous woman, zero depth as an actress. She knew that her look was her career and she hung onto it as long as she could.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2023 7:10 PM

She'll be young and beautiful forever.

by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2023 7:11 PM

She was great in The Three Musketeers

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2023 7:12 PM

By the way, I think the folks at TVLine must have some good spies on the payroll because they often manage to beat some of the more well-known sites (like THR, Deadline, etc.) to the punchline on breaking big celebrity news.

by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2023 7:27 PM

Loved her, so camp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2023 7:33 PM

Her career in photos:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2023 7:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2023 7:54 PM

Raquel vs Mae.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2023 1:32 PM

At 0:50, opening the award for Best Actress, she snarks, "I hope they don't have a cause." And the nominees. Liza Minnelli, Diana Ross, Cicely Tyson, Liv Ullman & Maggie Smith, were all her "friends."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2023 11:52 PM

When I revisited my imgurl account this week I noticed Rocky’s Blackglama ad only got 1 upvote while Faye’s got 5.

Make of that what you will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 2, 2023 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!