Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who will win the Superbowl today: Kansas City Chiefs or Philadelphia Eagles??

Which team are you rooting for?

Or will you be watching the Puppy Bowl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2023 12:40 AM

18th Annual Puppy Bowl to be hosted once again by Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog on Discovery+.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 12, 2023 11:26 AM

I don’t follow football at all, but am happy to see anything East Coast be defeated.

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2023 12:11 PM

I traditionally have zero interest in this, but earlier in the week I read an article about how the quarterback (I think) of the Chiefs was going on and on about how Jesus guided him to the Super Bowl and it was the lord's will for them to win and how wonderful it was to be a Christian and yadda yadda. Now I'm saying, "Go Eagles!"

by Anonymousreply 3February 12, 2023 3:41 PM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 4February 12, 2023 3:43 PM

Literal violence

by Anonymousreply 5February 12, 2023 3:48 PM

The Hunt family, who own the Chiefs team, is a bunch of fundy Xtians, R3. No surprise their starting QB is one too. Plus the Chiefs' head coach is a Mormom. Such an unsavory stew.

The owner of the Eagles, Jeffrie Lurie, and his GM Howie Roseman, are Jewish, so it should make for an interesting confrontation.

'

by Anonymousreply 6February 12, 2023 3:54 PM

Chiefs 31

Eagles 17

by Anonymousreply 7February 12, 2023 3:56 PM

[quote] I traditionally have zero interest in this, but earlier in the week I read an article about how the quarterback (I think) of the Chiefs was going on and on about how Jesus guided him to the Super Bowl and it was the lord's will for them to win and how wonderful it was to be a Christian and yadda yadda. Now I'm saying, "Go Eagles!"

Yeah, Patrick Mahomes from the KC Chiefs is a fundie freak.

But what's the story on Jalen Hurts of the Philadelphia Eagles?

He seems like more of a free spirit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 12, 2023 6:59 PM

Alabama fans will be cheering for the Eagles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2023 8:31 PM

Jalen has gay face

by Anonymousreply 10February 12, 2023 8:32 PM

I totally agree, R10.

There's something about him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 12, 2023 8:38 PM

Lift Every Voice and Sing! That’s the best rendition I’ve heard.

by Anonymousreply 12February 12, 2023 10:16 PM

Followed by a pitiful version of the Star Spangled Banner.

by Anonymousreply 13February 12, 2023 10:27 PM

Is there a separate half-time thread? This is one of the worst yet. There is no energy and Rhi isn't even trying to pretend to sing and dance.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2023 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!