Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any gossip on Al Pacino and Robert De Niro from their younger days?

We all know Al Pacino was a male prostitute in his early 20s.

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2023 5:04 PM

De Niro seems more pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2023 11:35 PM

Would've been fun to top a young Al.

by Anonymousreply 2February 6, 2023 11:36 PM

I've always heard Robert D. was a fun loving hippie type who was definitely straight but down to experiment. He also is/was only into black women. I've also read that he had a small dick.

by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2023 11:38 PM

You can see De Niro's dick in the movie 1900.

by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2023 11:39 PM

De Niro's father was gay. I've never read about Pacino being a rentboy.

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2023 11:43 PM

It's rumored that De Niro catered to both sexes that had a mole fetish.

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2023 12:14 AM

I heard OP was a whore and has a small dick.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2023 12:15 AM

Lots of gay rumors about Pacino over the decades.

He's had several high profile relationships with women and has had three children by two different women.

Yet it's been said that his relationship with Diane Keaton was a mutual bearding sitaution. Meanwhile Beverly D'Angelo's ooopsie-poopsie pregnancy (she had his twins) was actually a planned, in vitro p.r. stunt.

Not too mention that his late in life scenery gobbling style of acting has evolved into some camp diva performances that make Dunaway's Crawford tame by comparison.

I have a feeling when he dies we'll get a swift actor approved biography meant to cement his public persona followed by a more realistic biography destroying what people think they know about him, a la Katherine Hepburn.

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2023 12:41 AM

I have a feeling when OP dies, he won't get a biography, and no one will remember him while he dies alone of untreaded STDs a la Al Capone.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2023 12:53 AM

Forgot my DeNiro part: Very charming and flirty with everyone when he was starting out.

The only remotely gay thing I've heard is that he flirted with Depardieu during 1900 since he knew they were going to be filming that three way together.

Method acting I'm sure.

Meanwhile, Depardieu is still closeted and is basically a Marine Le Pen type now. His big ugly outside matches his big ugly inside.

I doubt even the ghosts of Stella Adler, Lee Strasberg and Ute Hagan combined could get DeNiro to flirt with Depardieu now.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2023 12:56 AM

Somewhat related - this interview with Anjelica Houston - she mentions the shit movies De Niro made

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2023 1:01 AM

Al's cock is larger with a medium mushroom head and a lean to the left. De Niro's's is longer and straighter but without much girth.

Al loved getting blow jobs from younger guys (well, not quite as much as Garth Brooks does) but he couldn't cum unless he jerked himself off, but he needed it to go straight into the guys' mouths.

Bobby Milk, on the other hand, liked to fuck and he liked it dirty, he liked it "ethnic" and he never wanted a repeat. He was polite but rough. He just loved slamming ass. But he quit it before "Raging Bull." He decided it was too risky and he had other interests in his mind.

With each other it's always been straight-straight-straight and good buddies with no real closeness.

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2023 1:17 AM

I really think Depardieu is pansexual. He will fuck anyone or anything anytime.

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2023 1:26 AM

What an active fantasy world you live in.

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2023 1:27 AM

I dimly remember rumors about Pacino working as a rent boy back in Italy, do I remember that correctly?

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2023 1:31 AM

R3 Though he has a preference for black women, he's been linked to a lot of white women and is currently dating an Asian one.

He was really obsessed with Whitney, but she wasn't interested. He dated Naomi Campbell and she stalked him when they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2023 1:32 AM

I hired Al when he was just starting out. Every time my dick was about to enter his hole, he’d shout, "Hooyah!" Eventually, I lost my erection, gave him twenty bucks and told him to get out.

by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2023 1:36 AM

Everybody fucked Al on the set of Dick Tracy because his giant prosthetic nose got in the way of blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2023 1:40 AM

There was some great gossip about Al's 70s bisexuality on here a while ago, but those threads are gone now...something involving a rectal exam that cracked me up to read.

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2023 1:47 AM

R8 I think they fought way too much for it to be any kind of bearding situation. It seemed pretty real.

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2023 1:48 AM

Also, any 70s /early 80s Ron Gallela type picks they both look high as fuck. I wonder who did more drugs - my money is on DeNiro and that Pacino’s main problem was alcoholism.

I’d rather hang out with Pacino for sure, I think he’s overall a friendlier guy.

by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2023 1:55 AM

Someone interviewed for Martin Duberman's book on Stonewall said he was either Pacino's boyfriend or was a hook-up, I'm hazy on the details, but I was shocked to see Pacino's name in that book.

by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2023 1:55 AM

Funny on how all these accusations are "hazy" or are stated as "I have a feeling" ....

by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2023 1:58 AM

R11 she’s such a bitter nasty cunt. She doesn’t do “sellout” roles because she’s not nearly well known or beloved enough to get offered them.

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2023 8:58 PM

Regarding the film 'Cruising', In his research director, William Friedkin worked with members of the Mafia, who at the time owned many of the city's gay bars.

The film was intended to depict gay cruising as it existed at the Mineshaft, but that bar is not named in the movie because the Mineshaft would not allow filming. Scenes from the movie were instead filmed at the Hellfire Club, which was decorated to resemble the Mineshaft. Regulars from the Mineshaft appeared as extras. Scenes were shot in streets and other locations near the Mineshaft. Pacino attended as part of researching his role. (A bar called the Mineshaft does appear in the novel which, with substantial changes, was the inspiration for the film.)Originally the Mineshaft had a room for coprophilia, but it was soon abandoned as too extreme. Well, yeah!

The Mineshaft was attended by numerous celebrities like the filmmakers Vincente Minnelli (An American in Paris), Rainer Werner Fassbinder (Querelle), Rock Hudson (Giant), and the artists Tom of Finland and Keith Haring. Tom of Finland's art hung all over Greenwich Village. I admire his 'guy' with the biker hat and leather jacket. It was original.

The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) originally gave Cruising an X rating. Watching the movie it's hard to fathom why.

This is all from Wikipedia, I don't know personal stuff about Pacino. But I will say this I had a friend who went to The Mineshaft, and The Ramrod, and The Crisco Disco and The Toilet, in other words, the Meatpacking district. He used to tell me stories...I don't know where he is now but I hope he escaped the aids crisis. He did it all. A lot.

I did go to a bar or two with him. The scenes have stuck with me all my life. They were unreal. Rome unleashed. The stories are not for the faint hearted. Did Pacino go here to get atmosphere for the movie?

Owned by the mob, (took me years to find out that 'illegal bar' meant no NY liquor license. Gambino/Genovese. I kind of liked the freedom back then. It's all so regulated now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2023 9:29 PM

The Crisco Disco!!

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2023 10:51 PM

In the mid 70s Al could only get it up when multiple people were lining the street chanting "Attica! Attica! Attica!"

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2023 12:14 AM

I watched Cruising on TV when I was 8. I only had the barest idea of what was going on but at that age thought Al was pretty cute.

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2023 5:02 PM

He looks just like his dad, who was arguably better looking. Great nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2023 5:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!