Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eric Lively, murderer

I was skimming through the movie Butterfly Effect 2 (2006) and there's a VERY good looking blued-eyed actor named Eric Lively. Oh, it's Blake Lively's brother, gee I wonder what ever happened to him, I sez to meself as my fingers move to Google. Holy fuk. That was a 10 year slide to hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2023 10:43 PM

Must be a different Eric Lively, right?

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2023 8:51 PM

Say it ain't so

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2023 9:00 PM

Here's a 2016 pic with sis. And his wiki entry stops dead, as does his IMDB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2023 9:09 PM

I had no idea that Blake, Eric, and Robyn were siblings. Where have I been?

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2023 9:09 PM

How sad having an adjective instead of a surname.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2023 9:12 PM

It can't be the same guy though, right? Even though there is a resemblance. There is nothing online anywhere about the ex actor "Eric Lively", that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2023 9:15 PM

Eric Lively was on the old Disney Channel show So Weird, appeared in a Mandy Moore video and also was on the first season of The L Word. He was very good-looking but I guess didn't crave a bigger career.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2023 9:16 PM

The brother, Eric, young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2023 9:17 PM

The math doesn't work. The murderer's age was 46 in a 2018 article. IMDb claims the actor was born in 1981.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2023 9:19 PM

Eric Lawrence Lively is her brother. Eric Jason Lively is the man who was arrested for second degree murder.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2023 9:20 PM

You are an idiot, OP. You write like a moron, and reply to yourself often.

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2023 9:24 PM

Her real bro looks a bit like Ryan at R3.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2023 9:25 PM

Thanks for solving the mystery R9 and R10. Yes I'm an idiot moron R11.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2023 10:03 PM

R13- 🫡 Whenever an Eric Lively is erroneously besmirched on the internet, I will be there.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2023 10:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!