Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Large Marge too ugly for Trump

EX-pence aide says no way will she be Trump's running mate, despite her ambition, due to her looks.

by Anonymousreply 83February 2, 2023 6:28 PM

But she just got a nose job and had Restalin and everything!

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2023 12:47 PM

Sorry link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2023 12:48 PM

Amazing that an individual with a diseased prolapse-like visage such as Trump would be rating women thusly, even MTG.

by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2023 1:12 PM

MTG IS MTF.

by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2023 1:12 PM

Dump is Jabba the Hutt

by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2023 1:24 PM

They’re both repulsive in their appearance.

by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2023 1:31 PM

"White Cave Bitch"

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2023 1:34 PM

The real reason is that she will get more publicity than he will, and he fears that.

by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2023 1:37 PM

Mangie Traitor Grunge is only good for one thing - Pulling beer wagons at various State Fairs around Georgia. Her Clydesdale features can't be masked by any amount of alternations/surgery.

by Anonymousreply 9January 30, 2023 1:39 PM

Large Neanderthal female

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 30, 2023 1:46 PM

I have to see her parents…

by Anonymousreply 11January 30, 2023 2:00 PM

I need someone as pretty as I am!

by Anonymousreply 12January 30, 2023 2:54 PM

There is a picture of them both standing on some stage, with Trump behind a podium, and you can just see by the way he looks at her, that he is utterly repulsed by her physical appearance.

The moment I saw that, I thought, No way in hell would he even consider her to shine his shoes”.

She’s a disgusting, propagandist cunt, but in his mind, she’s ALSO ugly, & for him, looks trump EVERYTHING, in regards to women.

by Anonymousreply 13January 30, 2023 3:17 PM

She’s pretty much the female version of Trump; so, yeah, she’s totally gross

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2023 3:32 PM

So what they're saying is that Trump found Pence fuckable?

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2023 4:09 PM

Kari Lake!

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2023 7:57 PM

Wasn't Pence chosen by Manafort?

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2023 8:07 PM

And when Trump saw Pence he was dazzled by his looks. "He looks straight out of central casting!".

by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2023 8:14 PM

Can't wait for Margie's plastic surgery arc. You can't make eyes further apart, you possum faced cromag!

by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2023 8:15 PM

Trump thinks he's a looker! It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2023 8:19 PM

I hope he ends up with Bobo. Who may actually be stupider.

by Anonymousreply 21January 30, 2023 8:25 PM

So tired of that banana-nosed bitch.

by Anonymousreply 22January 30, 2023 8:25 PM

To be fair Pence IS better looking than than Neanderthal woman.

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2023 8:34 PM

Well not to worry. It's not like she's ever going to get the chance because Jabba is not going to be the GOP nominee.

by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2023 8:36 PM

She's got a better future by staying in Congress and working up the ladder there. It would be a huge mistake for her to quit and run for VP.

by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2023 8:37 PM

In the unlikely event Donald gets the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, he’ll take whoever the party assigns him because he’s just a lazy incompetent fuck.

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2023 8:50 PM

Out of choices given, it will either be Elise Stefanik of New York or South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem.

by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2023 8:56 PM

I noticed just the other day she'd clearly had someone do her hair. It was done in a much softer style than she usually has. I figured then "well the bitch is trying to make herself look pretty for fat boy". She'll probably have someone do a Greta Van Susteren on her like CNN did when they put that butchy on the air years ago.

by Anonymousreply 28January 30, 2023 8:56 PM

WHET Greta?

by Anonymousreply 29January 30, 2023 8:59 PM

It's between Lake, Boebert, Palin and Greene. Imagine any of them a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 30January 30, 2023 9:18 PM

^ the bad ass that you are eating is messing with you mind. There is no way he will go with Lake or Palin as they have been labeled "losers".

by Anonymousreply 31January 30, 2023 9:21 PM

R23 Pence in drag is better looking than that caveman/woman

by Anonymousreply 32January 30, 2023 9:23 PM

It will be DeSantis.

by Anonymousreply 33January 30, 2023 9:27 PM

^ well, that is a thought but he isn't a woman. At least not biological.

by Anonymousreply 34January 30, 2023 9:33 PM

Trump is grifting with this campaign. The RNC won't select him.

by Anonymousreply 35January 30, 2023 9:34 PM

[quote] WHET Greta?

Probably living on a commune for closeted lesbians somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 36January 30, 2023 10:09 PM

Unlike some of the others, Marge is a true believer so that must cut her deep that Dear Leader - the man who employed Huckabeast - finds her too ugly for Trump World

by Anonymousreply 37January 30, 2023 10:46 PM

She's going to do a full Swan makeover. Unfortunately she changed her skull (and clitoris) size and shape with all those steroids and supplements she uses.

by Anonymousreply 38January 30, 2023 10:57 PM

Good point; how did Huckabeast end up on the trump team?

by Anonymousreply 39January 30, 2023 11:19 PM

[quote]She’s a disgusting, propagandist cunt

True. And Marjorie Taylor Greene is almost as bad.

by Anonymousreply 40January 30, 2023 11:38 PM

Finally, a laugh from the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 41January 31, 2023 12:15 AM

Please oh please choose her!!!

by Anonymousreply 42January 31, 2023 12:51 AM

Please. Trump could just lie back and close his eyes and Marge would eat his asshole out, hoping to get a suppository to chew on.

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2023 2:36 AM

Marge has man face. Ugly man face.

by Anonymousreply 44January 31, 2023 2:37 AM

[quote] Out of choices given, it will either be Elise Stefanik of New York or South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem.

I don't think Trump would pick Stefanik as running mate. She's quite unattractive, but she's only slightly better looking than MTG. I could totally see Trump going with Noem. Here's a video with Trump meeting with the governors elect in 2018, Noem is sitting next to him and he seemed quite happy with her right next to him. He was probably secretly annoyed with Ron DeSantis, but put up with because Ron was licking his shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 31, 2023 2:52 AM

[quote]Good point; how did Huckabeast end up on the trump team?

Probably Papa Huckabeast helped her land the job.

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2023 2:55 AM

I have to wonder how much shit talking goes on behind MTG's back at the Capitol. She's hideous as fuck and some of those Republican male politicians have to be grossed out by her. I'm sure Kevin McCarthy has some secret nickname for her.

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2023 3:01 AM

They look like a matching pair of troll statuettes purchased from a Norwegian souvenir store.

by Anonymousreply 48January 31, 2023 3:28 AM

Noem looks like a piece of animal gristle with hair and makeup by Mattel and has the personality of a demon.

Therefore it's understandable why she would be the current top contender out of all the Republican mutant freaks for Anusmouth's VP.

by Anonymousreply 49January 31, 2023 3:29 AM

[quote] So what they're saying is that Trump found Pence fuckable?

More than FOUND, honey chile!

by Anonymousreply 50January 31, 2023 3:33 AM

[quote] Noem looks like a piece of animal gristle with hair and makeup by Mattel and has the personality of a demon.

She's probably had some subtle plastic surgery work over the years. Trump was probably bored in that meeting with the governors' and Noem was probably the only woman there who didn't repulse him.

by Anonymousreply 51January 31, 2023 3:38 AM

Honestly, MTG is too ugly for everyone...even her gay husband.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2023 3:39 AM

He didn't seem to have a problem with the haggy looking Kellyanne Conway

by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2023 3:45 AM

Elise Stefanik inspires who exactly?

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2023 3:49 AM

"Elise Stefanik inspires who exactly?"

Grifters and racists, like her buddies George Santos and Carl Paladino

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2023 3:56 AM

Trump probably didn't have issues with Kellyanne or Sarah Huckabee Sanders being on his staff. But, there's no way he would have picked an unattractive woman to be his 2016. He used Mike Pence to get some Evangelical vote. Trump probably shit talked Karen "Mother" Pence's looks behind Mike's back. Melania was probably another shit talker about Mother.

by Anonymousreply 56January 31, 2023 4:09 AM

[quote] Honestly, MTG is too ugly for everyone...even her gay husband.

DC and politics is pretty much Hollywood for ugly people. MTG is so Neanderthal looking that she makes average looking female politicians look like beauty queens when they are next to her.

I still wish Maxim magazine still did those hottest female politician lists because if they did those lists these days, Boebert would be on the list and that would secretly piss off MTG.

by Anonymousreply 57January 31, 2023 4:18 AM

I feel sorry for any actress who signs onto to play MTG in a film or TV show project because they will be spending hours in the makeup trailer have tons of makeup and prosthetics applied to play MTG. You just know Sarah Paulson is asking around Hollywood about any projects so she could play MTG and get an award.

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2023 7:52 AM

Sarah Paulson be like: “I played Linda Tripp! Nobody watched it but I played her.”

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2023 9:42 AM

She’s a big of an attention seeker as he is. Pence was the model… happy to be in the shadows.

by Anonymousreply 60January 31, 2023 10:54 AM

What gets me is that everyone in his circle knows how much he likes having attractive women around him…except for MTG.

But she’s as much of a narcissist as Trump is, so she considers herself a candidate for Miss America.

by Anonymousreply 61January 31, 2023 12:12 PM

She believes in Jewish Space Lazers and that the SARS-CV19 vaccine is a tracker. She thinks Trump was a great president and a wonderful guy.

MTG and "Reality" aren't on speaking terms, ok?

by Anonymousreply 62January 31, 2023 12:18 PM

The very mention of MTG's name should be directly followed by the sound of horses whining, ala Frau Blucher in "Young Frankenstein"

by Anonymousreply 63January 31, 2023 12:23 PM

My hope is that some kind of scandals ends MTG's career before the 2024 election. A part of me hopes Ali Alexander has some kind of dirt on her. But, more than likely he's bullshitting.

by Anonymousreply 64January 31, 2023 9:42 PM

I hope she goes Alex Forrest on Trump, after he chooses someone else for his VP.

by Anonymousreply 65January 31, 2023 9:45 PM

I could stick her face in some dough and make gorilla cookies!

by Anonymousreply 66January 31, 2023 9:48 PM

[quote]What gets me is that everyone in his circle knows how much he likes having attractive women around him…except for MTG.

[quote] But she’s as much of a narcissist as Trump is, so she considers herself a candidate for Miss America.

Trump uses her as cheerleader or to appeal to GA Trumpsters and the QAnon morons. He knows that they will listen to one o their own. MTG is probably delusional enough to think Trump would want to fuck her. There's probably some secret audio or video of Trump trashing MTG's looks along with Kellyanne and George Conway's looks. I know Trump and George hate each other. But, Trump has probably always viewed George and Kellyanne as hideous looking freaks. I'm also betting Trump trashes Ronna Romney McDaniel's looks behind her back. I think Ronna has lived in Michigan most of her life so she fits in with the plain looking or white trash looks that Michigan women have. I recall Trump appeared at some rally in Michigan with Ronna. He was probably miserable there having to be around her and all the overweight unattractive women at the rally.

by Anonymousreply 67January 31, 2023 11:13 PM

There's a video of MTG feeling up Trump's crotch on a picture

by Anonymousreply 68January 31, 2023 11:29 PM

Did someone call for Smellyanne?

Plastic surgeon Dr. Stephen Greenberg told Page Six that the White House counselor’s smoothed-out appearance could be the result of procedures including “injections like Botox, and either fat transfer to the face or fillers, an upper and lower eyelid lift, face-lift and a nose job.”

Greenberg notes that her “cheekbones seem lifted and she doesn’t seem to have extra skin around her eyes” and that her “nose tip is more shapely and smaller.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 31, 2023 11:46 PM

"This one's too dark, while that one's too fat and the other one's too ugly."

Who does donald think he is - Goldilocks?!

Oh! Wait...

by Anonymousreply 70January 31, 2023 11:48 PM

R69 - Yeah, she looks 'better' but is still pure evil inside.

by Anonymousreply 71February 1, 2023 12:13 AM

Smellyanne's cosmetic work did improve her looks a bit. She's still a fugly ghoul.

I totally forgot about Claudia Conway. and googled around There's an article from last summer about her being involved in a pro-choice rally and she has tweets where she slammed Greg Abbott and the Uvalde cops. Claudia has total white trash face, but she is still better looking than Smellyanne. Claudia is probably praying that she doesn't age badly like her mom.

by Anonymousreply 72February 1, 2023 12:17 AM

R71, even good plastic surgeons have limitations. They can't do soul lifts, particularly for someone like Smellyanne who has a very damaged soul to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 73February 1, 2023 12:21 AM

r4, I bet Markie is angry zir had the orchie.

by Anonymousreply 74February 1, 2023 12:32 AM

Large Marge’s pussy is rather used. Trump likes them that way

by Anonymousreply 75February 1, 2023 2:25 AM

She looks like a former he. Very masculine features.

by Anonymousreply 76February 1, 2023 3:40 AM

"Just desserts" for both of them!

The truth is that they'd be a terrifyingly formidable pair with Stephen Miller at the wheel and YET AGAIN Trump stuck his pudgy, smelly finger into it and fucked it all up not seeing this.

by Anonymousreply 77February 1, 2023 3:47 AM

I wonder if Large Marge is getting ready to do twitter attacks on Nikki Haley.

by Anonymousreply 78February 2, 2023 5:07 PM

Rub...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 2, 2023 5:33 PM

That's gross.

by Anonymousreply 80February 2, 2023 5:35 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene's January 6 Role Exposed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 2, 2023 5:54 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene HUMILIATES herself during hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 2, 2023 6:13 PM

I see a golden opportunity for the still-pending TRUMP NETWORK for a TV movie based on "Pygmalion" where The Donald turns Marge over to Melanomia our a do-over and creates a monster.

The perfect GOP Lady Marjorie swoops into the halls of power and starts to move up. She topples McCarthy and becomes Speaker. Trump is furious and plots his revenge against her. Melanomia just laughs.

And, then....

A MURDER!

by Anonymousreply 83February 2, 2023 6:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!