Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steven Crowder outted himself as a former bisexual

A few years ago, Steven Crowder said he was worried that “Mr. Hyde would rear his bisexual head… that was a short phase!”

With all this drama going on with Daily Wire, is he going to be outted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 25, 2023 6:34 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2023 9:16 AM

Yeah, who?

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2023 9:26 AM

Never heard of him OP.

by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2023 9:32 AM

Well, the video's had 317 THOUSAND views in 3 days - so some people seem to know who he is.

by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2023 9:36 AM

He has a waxy, "Toussad"/ Madame puppet quality about his facial features, no thanks. The Vagine crew can keep him!

by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2023 9:44 AM

Is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2023 9:47 AM

You know who he is if you're a right wing internet troll. He's a Joe Rogan wannabe who can barely contain his eagerness to suck off Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2023 9:52 AM

It's VERY DUDE-BRO-LAND...a land in which the worst thing a BRO can say is that he once had a bisexual phase.

by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2023 10:51 AM

Steven Crowder has almost six million subscribers on YouTube. By comparison, Dave Rubin has 1.84 million. The Young Turks has has 5.3 million. Ben Shapiro has 5.33 million. Candace Owens has 1.34 million.

Frankly, I’m surprised that not many people here on Datalounge know who Crowder is, considering how big he is in the YoiTube politics space.

by Anonymousreply 9January 30, 2023 1:46 PM

Your surprise that DL regulars don't immediately recognize the name of a far-right propagandist just bolsters my theory that our rightwing trolls haven't figured out that the only people who agree with them on here are OTHER trolls.

If we were off Primetime, a thread like this would have been into the 150-reply range by now, thanks to the sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 10January 30, 2023 1:58 PM

A year and a half ago we had a thread on Crowder that (a) pointed out that he'd already "outed" himself as "formerly bisexual" and (b) he was a huge enormous raging homophobe.

Curious that he's OP's hero, and OP wants us all to be Crowder fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 30, 2023 2:00 PM

Would be amazing if a liberal or leftist org honeypotted him, same way the Project Veritas douches did to that Pfizer guy not too long ago.

by Anonymousreply 12January 30, 2023 2:01 PM

Oh, are we just casually claiming that Project Veritas does good work? Subtle. No one will ever suspect a thing, r11.

by Anonymousreply 13January 30, 2023 2:11 PM

[quote]A year and a half ago we had a thread on Crowder that (a) pointed out that he'd already "outed" himself as "formerly bisexual" and (b) he was a huge enormous raging homophobe.

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

You mean some dude who really enjoys the homosex engages in anti-gay and homophobic rants? How could that be? He's so opposed to the homosex, so of course, he has to be straight, right?

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2023 2:26 PM

R13, what? I never claimed such a thing. Maybe you missed the part that I called them douches.

Go take your meds, dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2023 4:13 PM

I don’t follow it, but I believe he’s currently involved in some major right-wing drama and fighting with Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2023 5:16 PM

"I love what they do! Oh uhm uh they're douches of course, but we need more people like them!" is not exactly trashing them, r15.

Go back to watching your Project Veritas videos, and also tossing out more zingers from 1983, I'm sure that's going to work out well for you.

by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2023 4:08 AM

Candace Owens says we must pray the gay way for Steven Crowder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2023 4:16 AM

These are HORRIBLE people.

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2023 4:21 AM

I’m not familiar with Crowder’s show, but he’s Canadian and was one of the voice actor on the kids show “Arthur” and had a very controlling stage dad who apparently still manages his career. He really has 6 million subscribers???

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2023 4:37 AM

If this is true, what a FUCKED UP individual.

by Anonymousreply 21January 31, 2023 1:20 PM

I don't know him because i don't listen to the you tubes.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2023 1:49 PM

It’s not that hard to “get” millions of subscribers/followers if you have no ethics and a deep pocketed donor-subsidized budget (prerequisite for all right wing personalities) that supports hiring professional digital fiddlers.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2023 1:58 PM

I was a former bisexual too. I still look back fondly at it.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2023 3:00 PM

who? next please

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2023 4:11 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 26February 6, 2023 12:12 PM

Did his wife leave him? I don’t see his wedding ring lately,

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2023 7:08 AM

Who listens to these nobody's blather on all day? Boring to me after a couple minutes. Listen to music people. Quit filling your mind with garbage. Unlike DL, which is highly educational, beneficial and therapeutic.

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2023 4:38 PM

Nobodies

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2023 5:07 PM

A conservative bisexual crossdresser? That explains all the drama this shaky queen has been stirring up. Supposedly, he once appeared on an interview with Ben Shapiro with no pants on, and Ben was struggling HARD not be distracted by Crowder’s muscular, hairless legs. What an attention ‘ho.

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2023 5:18 PM

Does he still have a penchant for dressing in full drag in public places?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2023 5:22 PM

^^ Dear god, Planet Fitness is not Gold’s Gym, that’s the point of it. He’s an unfunny asshole, which is too bad because when he’s NOT crossdressing, he’s physically attractive. What a waste of a cute face and a hot bod.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2023 5:39 PM

Hmmmm……

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2023 6:24 AM

I used to watch this channel years ago. Most of his audience already knows about this. I forget which episode, it has to be from at least 6 or 7 years back, but he talked about openly being bisexual for a time back in college. It's not exactly a big secret amongst Crowder fans.

by Anonymousreply 34March 25, 2023 6:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!