Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fabian or Aldo Ray?

They seemed like they could have been related. Both hot to me. Aldo Ray was more of a serious actor for a time while Fabian was a teen idol. But both very sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2023 5:16 AM

Aldo had a bigger cock.

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2023 10:35 PM

Whichever one of them Sal Mineo fucked.

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2023 10:40 PM

I would have stuck my dick in Fabian's mouth just to stop him from singing.

One of the most tone-deaf teen idols in modern pop history, before they could do much production-wise to hide it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2023 10:56 PM

R3 To be fair, Fabian himself said he wasn't a singer. Back then, it wasn't unusual for TV studios to try and cash in on their most popular stars and have them record singles. They did it with Shelley Fabares with "Johnny Angel," trying to make some coin off her Donna Reed show popularity. They did it with Ed Byrnes from 77 Sunset Strip.

Hello, even Clint Eastwood recorded an album when he was on Rawhide.

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2023 11:16 PM

R4 but Fabian was a complete unknown before beginning his recording career. He was literally plucked out of a crowd by a record producer because of his looks.

Fabares, Byrnes, and the rest were TV stars-turned-recording artists.

Fabian was the exact opposite...a quasi-singer who became an actor.

But good on him for recognizing the obvious: that he can't sing.

by Anonymousreply 5January 29, 2023 12:32 AM

Hold That Tiger!

Indeed.

by Anonymousreply 6January 29, 2023 12:51 AM

OP = Future Fentanyl Headline

by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2023 12:55 AM

I love the untrimmed bush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2023 1:42 AM

Fabian had one of those hot 1970s bodies - not overly built and muscled up, but lean and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2023 11:41 AM

Fabian had a small cute ass, but Aldo's was big and round and hefty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2023 3:45 PM

Aldo Ray admitted in an interview that he let director George Cukor suck his cock so he could get the lead in The Marrying Kind.

"George Cukor gave me my big break in this business. He thought I could be a star, and I knew somebody important like him could easily help me, so I let him take his pleasure and it didn't compromise me in the least."

by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2023 4:35 PM

[quote]Fabian or Aldo Ray?

Oh please, OP, how could I possibly care le— ALDO!

For the love of God, ALDO ALDO ALDO.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2023 3:16 AM

Alain Delon

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2023 5:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!