Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

To The Rock and Roll Nominating Morons: Why Do You Keep Rejecting Juthro Tull?

Ian Anderson is a brilliant musician, though I concede Roland Kirk should sue him for musical plagiarism...still he and the other cats in the band were, and are still superb musicians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 10:35 PM

Are you referring to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2023 9:33 PM

"The other cats in the band"? OP is hip to the jive!

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2023 9:38 PM

When it was new, I bought Aqualung and listened to it frequently.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2023 9:41 PM

Juthro?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2023 9:44 PM

One of the band members is a tranny since the 1980’s.

As per Wikipedia- “Dee Palmer (born David Victor Palmer, 2 July 1937, in Hendon, North West, London) is an English arranger and keyboardist best known for having been a member of the rock group Jethro Tull. Palmer is a transsexual woman who was known as David Palmer for many years, including her stint with Jethro Tull.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2023 9:53 PM

Yeah, yeah, R4....in my haste misspelled Jethro. Thanks for pointing it out.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 10:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!