Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fox News On Tyre Nichols Video - Don't Rush To Judgement

They are reporting on the video by saying, this video doesn't tell the whole story

Let's not rush to judgement as Fox News Jesse Watters says it is too dark to see anything

While Fox News Brian Kilmeade says “Does it bother you that you don't have the cops’ perspective at all?” he said. “It looks overwhelming, I get it. But don't we need both sides?”

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 10:13 PM

OP, are you paid by Fox?

Do you think it's indispensable to DL?

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2023 7:57 PM

5:1 - that's all we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2023 7:57 PM

He’s right in that we shouldn’t rush to judgment.

I didn’t rush at all. I saw the videos and made my judgment: life in prison is too good for them; more police officers/sheriffs deputies and possibly the first EMTs on the scene also need to be charged.

No rush.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2023 8:27 PM

The Faux “News” people are truly vile and despicable. Whenever they find what appears to be the bottom of the barrel, they somehow manage to dig down and go even deeper.

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2023 8:33 PM

Why are you watching, OP? What would you like us to do about it?

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2023 8:59 PM

I can't bring myself to watch it. Just reading that he called for his mother was enough. I hope they rot in prison.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 9:08 PM

[quote]But don't we need both sides?

Fox looks at life from both sides now?

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2023 9:09 PM

Only imbeciles take Faux news seriously. They lie and fabricate EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2023 9:50 PM

[quote] Only imbeciles take Faux news seriously

So why has the OP bothered to take the time and effort to stain this place with it?

Why?

Is the OP some kind of 'troll'?

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!