Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Google exec fired after female boss groped him

Ryan Olohan, 48, accuses Google and one of its top executives, Tiffany Miller, of firing him after Miller groped him at a restaurant in 2019 and told him she knew he liked Asian women. Miller, director of Google’s programmatic media, rubbed Olohan’s abs, complimented his physique, and told him her marriage lacked “spice”.

His coworkers later chalked up the behavior to “Tiffany being Tiffany,” court papers say. Olohan said he reported the issue to Google’s human resources department the following week, but nothing ever came of the complaint.

The HR rep “openly admitted … that if the complaint was ‘in reverse’ — a female accusing a white male of harassment — the complaint would certainly be escalated,” according to the lawsuit. Olohan claims Miller began retaliating against him after he made the complaint by criticizing him and reporting him to human resources for “microaggressions.”

The retaliation allegedly continued at a Google-hosted event in December 2021 in which Miller drunkenly admonished Olohan in front of his colleagues. The rancor was so bad that colleagues encouraged Miller to move to the other end of the table. Miller later apologized and “although Google was aware that Miller’s continued harassment of Olohan stemmed from his rejection of her sexual advances, it again took no action,” the suit claims.

Miller drunkenly berated Olohan yet again during a company get-together at a karaoke bar in April 2022, where she mocked him upon arrival and reiterated that she knew he preferred Asian women over white women — knowing that Olohan’s wife is Asian.

Olohan said he began feeling increasing pressure from his supervisor, who told him that there were “obviously too many white guys” on his management team. In July he was encouraged to fire a male employee to make room on his team for a woman, the suit claims.

The following month, Google fired Olohan, ending his employment after 16 years at the company. During a videoconference call, Olohan said he was told by the Google Employee Investigations team that he was being fired because he was not “inclusive.”

When he asked why he was non-inclusive, Olohan was told that he had shown favoritism towards high-performing employees and that he was “ableist” for commenting on other employees’ “walking pace.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 29, 2023 11:14 PM

He's cute, and fuck that crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2023 4:08 PM

Straight white men have it so hard

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2023 4:09 PM

What if he's lying? If a woman accuses a man of sexual assault or sexual harassment, DLers accuse her of lying

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2023 4:12 PM

So many work environments are becoming like this, it’s rather insane. All these people want to abuse power themselves or get revenge, not obtain true equality for everyone.

I’m sure R2 would be great to work with. Go fuck yourself, the pendulum will swing (hard) to all this bullshit. Enjoy 🟫

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2023 4:12 PM

BELIEVE ALL STRAIGHT WHITE MEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2023 4:13 PM

R3 Doesn't it say there were numerous witnesses?

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 4:17 PM

R5's motto: BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2023 4:17 PM

It's stupid to assume he's telling the truth or that he's lying just because he's a straight white man.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2023 4:20 PM

Olohan was told that he had shown favoritism towards high-performing employees and that he was “ableist” for commenting on other employees’ “walking pace.”

The modern insanity.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 4:22 PM

[quote]When he asked why he was non-inclusive, Olohan was told that he had shown favoritism towards high-performing employees and that he was “ableist” for commenting on other employees’ “walking pace.”

Sexual harassment isn't funny but this detail is too perfect.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2023 4:23 PM

White gay men should be on guard too. If you step out of line and your femme court jester role, or are a threat with your success, these nasty cunts will come for you too.

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2023 4:24 PM

[quote]a Google-hosted event in December 2021 in which Miller drunkenly admonished Olohan in front of his colleagues. The rancor was so bad that colleagues encouraged Miller to move to the other end of the table.

[quote]Miller drunkenly berated Olohan yet again during a company get-together at a karaoke bar in April 2022, where she mocked him upon arrival

Asian women CANNOT hold their liquor.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2023 4:27 PM

Women are horrible bosses

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2023 5:23 PM

He's not attractive and he has seven kids so eeeew, I don't give a fuck.

I have no doubt he was fired in retaliation for complaining about boozehound bitch boss harassing him though.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2023 5:35 PM

[quote]Olohan was told that he had shown favoritism towards high-performing employees

How very dare he show favouritism toward those that care about their job!

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2023 5:46 PM

His meaty tool would split her in two.

She's previously had the shrimp, she wanted sturgeon.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2023 5:49 PM

R15

“They were high-performing because they were able!”

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2023 5:51 PM

[quote] Miller groped him at a restaurant in 2019 and told him she knew he liked Asian women

Liked Asian women—Isn’t that like saying “You have a small penis and you’re a closeted gay man?”

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2023 5:57 PM

He has major BDF. No wonder she groped him.

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2023 5:58 PM

riked

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2023 5:59 PM

Yahoo!

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2023 6:07 PM

I need to know whether he’s cut or uncut before I decide if this happened or not.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2023 6:08 PM

Poor girl was drunk and dickmatized.

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2023 6:09 PM

Ruh roh!

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2023 6:09 PM

“But man look your balls, they’re big and she wanted to cop a feel. Didn’t you want to grab her tits? I mean look at them!”

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2023 6:11 PM

He's reasonably attractive r14. However, having seven kids is excessive and tedious, getting dangerously close to Mormon. He needs to atone for that particular sin, but should still win his case here. (She does sound crazy bitch fun, though. The world needs to find a way to use her crazy bitch energy in a positive way.)

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2023 6:14 PM

Sum Ting Wong!

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2023 6:15 PM

Yet another example of how out of control and thoughtless all this "progress" is. I know things change and evolve and need to, often times, but I am convinced in twenty years or so people will look back and marvel at how thoughtlessly and ham-fistedly and unfairly all this foolishness spooled out. Salem Witchy trially. Yes, I'm eldergay territory but I really do wonder what's left once all this unbridled nonsense finishes the damage underway.

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2023 6:16 PM

R26 MTG agrees!

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2023 6:16 PM

Guaranteed no one has ever come on to her at work. She is so unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2023 6:17 PM

There's no denying it... a guy wouldn't have gotten away with the first incident, let alone successive.

And getting drunk at work functions is always such a good look even if you can keep your hands to yourself and your mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote]Liked Asian women—Isn’t that like saying “You have a small penis and you’re a closeted gay man?”

You broke the code!

by Anonymousreply 32January 28, 2023 6:19 PM

That's why she has to do ALL the work r30. UNFAIR!!!

by Anonymousreply 33January 28, 2023 6:19 PM

[quote] Olohan said he began feeling increasing pressure from his supervisor, who told him that there were “obviously too many white guys”

Right here are his grounds for a lawsuit under the Civil Rights Act; discrimination on the basis of sex.

by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2023 6:32 PM

Gee, you think his lawyer had anything to do with this story hitting the news

by Anonymousreply 35January 28, 2023 6:37 PM

He should have just given her the D and avoided all this mess.

by Anonymousreply 36January 28, 2023 6:38 PM

Maybe r36, but now PAYDAY! And Daddy got a lot of mouths to feed, so in this case, probably made the right choice.

by Anonymousreply 37January 28, 2023 6:41 PM

R34 would assume he was lying if he was black and sued for racial discrimination

by Anonymousreply 38January 28, 2023 6:42 PM

[quote] Google exec fired

He should learn to code.

by Anonymousreply 39January 28, 2023 6:46 PM

[quote]White gay men should be on guard too. If you step out of line and your femme court jester role, or are a threat with your success, these nasty cunts will come for you too.

I couldn't agree more! Crush them before they crush you!

by Anonymousreply 40January 28, 2023 6:50 PM

R38, I shouldn't respond to such a stupid and ignorant statement.

by Anonymousreply 41January 28, 2023 7:18 PM

A priest was on hand to condole Ryan and his brood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 28, 2023 8:28 PM

So he's a rice king!

by Anonymousreply 43January 28, 2023 8:46 PM

[quote] Olohan claims Miller began retaliating against him after he made the complaint by criticizing him and reporting him to human resources for “microaggressions.”

Of course.

by Anonymousreply 44January 28, 2023 8:55 PM

[quote] When he asked why he was non-inclusive, Olohan was told that he had shown favoritism towards high-performing employees and that he was “ableist” for commenting on other employees’ “walking pace.”

Google sounds like a woke hellhole.

by Anonymousreply 45January 28, 2023 8:56 PM

[quote] Gee, you think his lawyer had anything to do with this story hitting the news

What’s your point, hon?

by Anonymousreply 46January 28, 2023 8:57 PM

"favoritism towards high-performing employees"

Um, should he show favoritism to low performers? What?

by Anonymousreply 47January 28, 2023 9:21 PM

Does that surprise you r45? There is one consistent rule in corporate America, really for 150 years: always find a way to be a more ridiculous asshole.

by Anonymousreply 48January 28, 2023 9:32 PM

Women love it that they get to live by their own set of rules. I really prefer working with men. Thing is women turn on each other. Men don’t have to do much to provoke them either they do it on their own. I was at a restaurant with a table of men and a table of women. The waitress approached the women and said what do the bosses want today. They ordered without flinching.

by Anonymousreply 49January 28, 2023 9:34 PM

I agree R28.

by Anonymousreply 50January 28, 2023 9:46 PM

[quote]Women love it that they get to live by their own set of rules.

^ Spot-on. I thought about that this week when Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin, Sally Field and Rita Moreno were shilling for their latest cinematic creation, "80 for Brady," on Jimmy Kimmel.

They drooled on about being in the locker room and shamelessly ogling the guys, their parts "tingling," etc etc.

I'm guessing a movie about four old men ogling younger women in states of undress wouldn't be met with the same response.

by Anonymousreply 51January 28, 2023 9:50 PM

If it's true, and he has witnesses, then he should sue the hell out of Google. She sounds nuts.

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2023 9:55 PM

[quote]then he should sue the hell out of Google.

Psst. Did you read anything about this?

by Anonymousreply 53January 28, 2023 10:05 PM

Lmao, I did read it, but I've had a little too much wine.

by Anonymousreply 54January 28, 2023 10:08 PM

Blessed are the Needy Female Gropers.

by Anonymousreply 55January 28, 2023 10:10 PM

People need to stand up to this cultural movement. I don’t want macho culture but I don’t want passive-aggressive victim-switching feminist culture either

by Anonymousreply 56January 28, 2023 10:10 PM

[quote]Lmao, I did read it, but I've had a little too much wine.

Well, you cute as hell so you get a pass.

Heyyy.

by Anonymousreply 57January 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Thank you R57.

by Anonymousreply 58January 28, 2023 10:15 PM

She harrassed him, then retaliated, then accused him of "microaggressions" (which are the way of saying, that the other person didn't actually do anything, but I believe that they did).

I hope he wins a huge settlement from Google.

by Anonymousreply 59January 28, 2023 10:16 PM

Lol just had to show that sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 60January 28, 2023 10:19 PM

I have an acquaintance who owns a business. He gets hired because he is very ballsy and checks off a LOT of boxes including a heavy dose of LGBTQIA+ and TRANS, TRANS, TRANS. The work is fine, but really all he does is makes sure that none of the work they do, or anyone they hire is white. Ever. By hiring strictly by race, which is of course illegal, he has created a name for himself in his field.

Naturally the clients, the "YAAASSS Queens", and the easily-impressed find him stunning and brave. In all honesty, I'm not even convinced he believes his own hype. He's just cagey.

by Anonymousreply 61January 28, 2023 10:25 PM

R61 LOL not the Yasssss Kweens!

They’re the worst! You betta werk sis!

by Anonymousreply 62January 28, 2023 10:27 PM

Yassss Kweens = Dramatic Fags

by Anonymousreply 63January 28, 2023 10:27 PM

If there is a hotel with 100 rooms and 99 of them are for women only - the men will gladly all go sit in Room 100 for men only and enjoy themselves.

But the women will not be happy until they can get into that room and see what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 64January 28, 2023 10:32 PM

She's not a goodlooking Asian woman.

by Anonymousreply 65January 28, 2023 10:51 PM

R64 and stop whatever the men are doing, even just playing cards. They need to pay attention to us and wallow in our petty drama like pigs in slop! We love drama!

by Anonymousreply 66January 28, 2023 10:56 PM

R61 We're not even convinced we believe your story

by Anonymousreply 67January 28, 2023 11:05 PM

[quote]go sit in Room 100 for men only and enjoy themselves.

Mmmmm. Tell me more about this room. What are they wearin’?

by Anonymousreply 68January 28, 2023 11:11 PM

I loved her in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert!

by Anonymousreply 69January 28, 2023 11:16 PM

R27 Ho Lee Fuk!

by Anonymousreply 70January 28, 2023 11:18 PM

The jury finds Mr. Olohan sufficiently hot and judges him to be in possession of sizemeat.

Therefore, the verdict is NOT GUILTY.

We remand Tiffany Miller to the nearest tacky, cheap nail salon for a year of unpaid labor, at no time is Ms. Miller to reach out and grab ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 71January 28, 2023 11:21 PM

[quote]And getting drunk at work functions is always such a good look even if you can keep your hands to yourself and your mouth shut.

One of the most important rules in business - never EVER have too much to drink at a work function or any other work-related setting. Have ONE DRINK and then that's it. Drink soda or seltzer for the rest of the time you are there. Even if everybody around you is getting shitfaced, don't do it. It is one of the worst things you can do and can really damage you professionally.

by Anonymousreply 72January 28, 2023 11:23 PM

by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2023 11:25 PM

God, those kids are fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 74January 28, 2023 11:28 PM

[quote]The HR rep “openly admitted … that if the complaint was ‘in reverse’ — a female accusing a white male of harassment — the complaint would certainly be escalated,”

Yeah, that never happened. HR is notorious for being in the service of the company, not the employees, and HR would never say something like this out loud to an employee. Maybe at some small incompetent business, but not at Google.

by Anonymousreply 75January 28, 2023 11:57 PM

Just one of the many ways work parties are such godawful shit r72. Just don't have them, ever. Or functions. Or gatherings. Admit the ideal, dreary people in dreary cubicles doing dreary things day in and day out.

by Anonymousreply 76January 29, 2023 12:04 AM

[quote] never EVER have too much to drink at a work function or any other work-related setting

You poor prudes and scolds.

by Anonymousreply 77January 29, 2023 12:10 AM

You know that real actual gays are out on Saturday nights, right fellas? We're not sitting at home alone on a Saturday night, posting random MRA talking points and whining about evil feminists. That's what incels like you do.

I mean jeez, we're getting a snowstorm right now and even I'm about to go out and pick up some barbecue. You guys are doing... this. No excuse for this kind of thing, other than you're lamers.

by Anonymousreply 78January 29, 2023 12:16 AM

He's SO hetero looking it OFFENDS me.

by Anonymousreply 79January 29, 2023 12:25 AM

R75 you’re severely underestimating the millennial dumbass cunts in HR now, they violate HIPAA to gossip for godsakes.

by Anonymousreply 80January 29, 2023 12:26 AM

He's fug but he's still way out of her league. She looks like something that crawls out of your TV 7 days after watching a deadly videotape.

by Anonymousreply 81January 29, 2023 12:51 AM

Asian women love them some thin-lipped, plain white men.

by Anonymousreply 82January 29, 2023 1:01 AM

[quote]You know that real actual gays are out on Saturday nights, right fellas?

Those of us who aren't poors don't have to go out on Saturday night, we can go out any night of the week.

by Anonymousreply 83January 29, 2023 1:10 AM

It's been like this since Eve.

by Anonymousreply 84January 29, 2023 1:13 AM

[quote]If there is a hotel with 100 rooms and 99 of them are for women only - the men will gladly all go sit in Room 100 for men only and enjoy themselves. But the women will not be happy until they can get into that room and see what's going on.[quote]

I don't think women have that much power tbh. Power is still based on a hierarchy that males understand. Things will swing back, just look at the abortion issue in the states.

Take trans men for example. They are generally accepted, but will never reach any level of power within a male power structure. They will never represent men in any meaningful way.

Then look at trans women, who are still operating on a different spectrum to women. Women have been socially conditioned to be people pleasers, thus trans women are now in positions of power within women-based social structures.

Men still hold all the cards, even with anomalies like this Tiffany character.

by Anonymousreply 85January 29, 2023 1:15 AM

"One of the most important rules in business - never EVER have too much to drink at a work function or any other work-related setting. Have ONE DRINK and then that's it. Drink soda or seltzer for the rest of the time you are there. Even if everybody around you is getting shitfaced, don't do it. It is one of the worst things you can do and can really damage you professionally. "

This is all true, but it's not even that easy. You can get fucked for being at a work function and observing a superior shitfaced. They don't want to answer for whatever they did and they know people saw/heard them, so they're on a rampage trying to undermine and/or get rid of anyone who might confirm the shit they did. Don't have too much to drink at work functions, AND avoid work functions if necessary. I know that many aren't avoidable, but if they are, don't go.

by Anonymousreply 86January 29, 2023 1:19 AM

[quote]His coworkers later chalked up the behavior to “Tiffany being Tiffany,” court papers say.

This is 100% unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 87January 29, 2023 1:21 AM

[quote] In a statement to the Post, Evan Siegfried, a spokesman for Miller, denied the accusations against his client.

[quote] “This lawsuit is a fictional account of events filled with numerous falsehoods, fabricated by a disgruntled ex-employee, who was senior to Ms. Miller at Google,” Siegfried said. “Ms. Miller never made any ‘advance’ toward Mr. Olohan, which witnesses can readily corroborate.”

If it’s true that he was senior to him (and I doubt Google’s lawyer got that wrong), then it makes his account a little suspect, because it definitely creates the impression that she was senior to him.

by Anonymousreply 88January 29, 2023 1:22 AM

^ If it’s true that he was senior to HER…

by Anonymousreply 89January 29, 2023 1:23 AM

So when I grab a handful of a baskety dude at work, I can just wink and say "oh, that's just me being me!"

Cool!

by Anonymousreply 90January 29, 2023 1:24 AM

My Navy buddy famously said it’s easier to work with 100 men than one woman. Spot on.

by Anonymousreply 91January 29, 2023 1:40 AM

I trust the New York Post will get to the bottom of this human rights story.

by Anonymousreply 92January 29, 2023 1:59 AM

Fuck all cis white men! They’re all evil racist rapists!!!

by Anonymousreply 93January 29, 2023 2:06 AM

Goodness, OP/R93. Calm yourself.

She should probably be fired. As should every bad boss who does something like this. Few actually are.

Like sands through the hourglass...

by Anonymousreply 94January 29, 2023 2:19 AM

I see the TERFs who hate all males are all over this thread.

These are the same people who spend all their time saying all those appallingly unhinged, violent and hateful things about transgender people on DL.

They hate the gays too but they are extremely careful what they say here because this is a predominantly gay male site. And that is fact.

by Anonymousreply 95January 29, 2023 4:00 AM

[quote][R61] We're not even convinced we believe your story

You certainly think people care what you think, don't you, r67.

They don't.

Give it a REST princess, r95! You observe something that isn't there. It's just that many people who are much smarter than you see the homophobia and misogyny of the Trans Agenda, and aren't cowed by your bullying.

by Anonymousreply 96January 29, 2023 5:58 AM

And right on cue one of them appears.

Didn't take long for all the TERFs to turn this into a trans thread after they are done with the male bashing...

Now go fuck yourself for calling me stupid R96. We know, we know - everybody is stupid expect you.

by Anonymousreply 97January 29, 2023 6:03 AM

R97 you turned this into a trans thread yourself, asshole. The second you typed out TERF you politicized the thread.

by Anonymousreply 98January 29, 2023 6:06 AM

You're the one talking about trans R98.

by Anonymousreply 99January 29, 2023 6:09 AM

[quote] Straight white men have it so hard

Identity politics in action. Hostile work environment only matters if women, POC or lgbt are on the receiving end.

by Anonymousreply 100January 29, 2023 6:16 AM

This cunt deserves to be fired and sued beyond recognition, regardless of her race.

by Anonymousreply 101January 29, 2023 10:44 AM

Awwwww poor straight white men are finally beginning to understand how women and minorities have felt for hundreds of years in this country. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 102January 29, 2023 11:10 AM

^ 9 likes in four minutes on a thread that has been all but dormant for the past five hours? Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 103January 29, 2023 11:14 AM

R103 didn’t notice but I suspect you are correct!

by Anonymousreply 104January 29, 2023 12:23 PM

I can't have any sympathy for anyone who willingly worked at Google.

by Anonymousreply 105January 29, 2023 12:29 PM

He'll win in court with all those witnesses. Silly to think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 106January 29, 2023 12:58 PM

R103: DL has a psychotic Asian poster who upvotes any post that defends Asians. They’ve been busy on Michelle Yeoh’s Oscar campaign, but seem to find this topic worthy of their excessive WW voting.

by Anonymousreply 107January 29, 2023 1:45 PM

[quote]everybody is stupid expect you.

Psst.

by Anonymousreply 108January 29, 2023 2:28 PM

Was it grope grope?

by Anonymousreply 109January 29, 2023 2:29 PM

"Take trans men for example. They are generally accepted, but will never reach any level of power within a male power structure. They will never represent men in any meaningful way."

That's because they aren't men. They are trans men. They represent trans men.

by Anonymousreply 110January 29, 2023 2:53 PM

FF R102

by Anonymousreply 111January 29, 2023 2:54 PM

R3 Because women can get away with sexual assault and men can’t. It never works in a man’s favor and is always dismissed, so why would they lie?

by Anonymousreply 112January 29, 2023 2:57 PM

I have two female bosses, they are the best managers I have worked with. They are both reasonable and professional.

by Anonymousreply 113January 29, 2023 3:12 PM

R113 I assume they’re post-menopausal

by Anonymousreply 114January 29, 2023 3:13 PM

R113 is a femmy fag Yassss Kween who plays the subservient fan girl role to all the straight women in his life. “Girl, you betta werk! Your hair is fabulous!”

by Anonymousreply 115January 29, 2023 3:15 PM

[quote] Awwwww poor straight white men are finally beginning to understand how women and minorities have felt for hundreds of years in this country. Too bad.

So it’s alright then I guess, now that it’s reciprocal? You need to grow a brain, STAT.

by Anonymousreply 116January 29, 2023 3:25 PM

[quote] I have two female bosses, they are the best managers I have worked with. They are both reasonable and professional.

Interestingly, women prefer working for men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 29, 2023 3:27 PM

I used to be the biggest doormat hagfag, and put up with tons of homophobic abuse from women. After working with a bunch of women it was no more Mr. Nice Guy, they’re almost all horrendous (60%) and nasty cunts.

by Anonymousreply 118January 29, 2023 3:33 PM

[quote]Interestingly, women prefer working for men.

I'm a man and over the years a number of my female co-workers (at several different companies) have told me that they prefer having a male boss. Women are total cunts to one another.

by Anonymousreply 119January 29, 2023 4:19 PM

And to men.

by Anonymousreply 120January 29, 2023 4:21 PM

R119 as a gay man, I’ve been ganged up on by a group of women in a workplace and let me tell you they’re never more united than when they decide to take a man down. There was one queen bee who wanted me gone and she got the troops in line quickly. Hopefully she dies of cancer in her cunt. That experience has made me never trust women at work.

by Anonymousreply 121January 29, 2023 4:31 PM

I honestly have mixed feelings. My female bosses have been the most professionally competent. However, they tend to feed on drama…while my male bosses have been more easy-going.

However, the hands-off approach of male bosses has also breezed my absolute most toxic work environments…while female bosses are quicker to take on problems (and reward hard work).

by Anonymousreply 122January 29, 2023 4:33 PM

[quote] However, the hands-off approach of male bosses

Well, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 123January 29, 2023 4:41 PM

R123 same for the perverted ladies apparently

by Anonymousreply 124January 29, 2023 4:49 PM

R119 Same experience.

Men are assholes. They’re going to fight with you and stomp around and puff their chest but they are also better at letting things go emotionally and can be laughing or apologizing to you right after.

Whereas women do the same fighting and mean girls behavior but are more likely to bear grudges and become resentful and spiteful and never let anything go emotionally.

I worked for the same place for a decade. Half of it was spent with a male boss, half of it was with a female boss who bought the place from him.

They were both assholes. The difference is the female boss had no concept of reward or compromise. The place I worked for had a really big season in the fall so the male boss would hire employees for about 2 months. They (along with me) would work 50-60 hours a week. Any overtime was under the table. Because why would you want to work somewhere for 8 weeks?

My female boss was the opposite. She’d hire people for 8 weeks, treat them like shit, and they were paid for 39.5 hours a week.

My male boss was an asshole but I was rewarded. He gave me huge bonuses at the end of the big season and at the end of the year. He’d take me to my favorite concerts if an artist I listened to in the store was coming to the city, he’d throw parties for the staff. But he also had a horrible temper.

I’d fight with him constantly but make up with him at the end of the day. The first time I had a big fight with my female boss, I quit and never came back. It was over.

Men have a larger spectrum than women. Women tend to be more balanced. A male psycho boss can sometimes also your most loved boss. Usually, female bosses who are bitches are just bitches.

by Anonymousreply 125January 29, 2023 5:06 PM

It’s like I’m pretty sure an all female hair salon is way more of a nightmare to work in than an all male barber shop.

I have a friend who works at a hair salon and her behavior doesn’t align with a female environment and she has her barbers license and I try and tell her how well she would do in a barber shop.

The stories she’s told me have been absolutely toxic.

Men will kill you but a woman will make you kill yourself!

by Anonymousreply 126January 29, 2023 5:15 PM

I have found gay men to be as bad as women as far as grudge holding, bitchy behavior, and always making it personal and being petty. Both groups just wait around for you to say or do something they don't like so they can run and tattle. It's only really straight men who are easier to work with.

There have been a lot of discussions about how all the industries are falling into chaos and disrepair, in the US at least. I have a theory that the inability of men to get along with women and also the lack of incentive for straight men to do a great, not just adequate job, is causing the chaos. Straight men used to devote their whole lives to an amazing career to impress women. Now women are impossible to please, unpleasant to be around, you can't get away from them (even on a fucking gay forum) so what motive does a man have to do anything other than a boring job that shuns social interaction and doesn't contribute much but pays the bills? Sure there are gay men who will go above and beyond but gays are the minority.

There is simply no point in working your ass off at school for a great career when you have to spend all your working hours tip toeing around unhappy women with low self esteem and chips on their shoulders who are waiting for you to say something they disapprove of so they can scream BIGOT or SEXIST and destroy your career or life.

Someone actually posted studies on a Reddit thread showing that during a lifetime, women actually cost society money while men increased profit. A net negative vs net positive. Society is paying for women to exist.

by Anonymousreply 127January 29, 2023 5:38 PM

Years ago I worked with a woman who was absolutely awful. Condescending, passive aggressive bitch. Nobody in the office could stand her and we couldn't understand why she wasn't fired. And no, she wasn't fucking anyone in the office, she was a middle-aged hag. I've worked with several unpleasant people in my career and I could always handle it and just let their bullshit slide off my back, but I absolutely could not STAND this woman. Like, it was an effort to remain civil to her. I got another job and thanked god that I would never have to see that bitch another day in my life.

Flash forward about four months later - I'm watching the local news and this cunt got busted for a DUI! They had her mugshot and everything. A former co-worker I had remained friendly with told me the bitch was fired the next day.

Sometimes there is karma in this world.

by Anonymousreply 128January 29, 2023 5:49 PM

I forgot to mention that the bitch I worked with was a total Linda Tripp type, so that gives you a better idea of what I was dealing with.

by Anonymousreply 129January 29, 2023 5:52 PM

Sometimes women see what a man is packing and just have to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 130January 29, 2023 5:53 PM

R127 is very spot-on

by Anonymousreply 131January 29, 2023 5:55 PM

R127 men with no purpose is a dangerous thing.

These women in the workforce just cause drama and want all the credit for everything. They are horrible mothers and raise little psychos.

by Anonymousreply 132January 29, 2023 6:04 PM

i agree, women are nasty CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 133January 29, 2023 6:10 PM

And the proof is in the pudding R132. How many all female businesses actually function and contribute something valuable to society? Sure there are female cupcake businesses and other non essentials. How many all female engineering businesses or roofing businesses are there?

And a lot of it is just down to differences of the sexes. Men flourish in hierarchies, women do not. That extends to the workforce where there is a leader to answer to.

by Anonymousreply 134January 29, 2023 6:12 PM

In what crazy kooky world is the white dude named Olohon and the Asian chick is named Miller?

by Anonymousreply 135January 29, 2023 6:35 PM

does she own a mirror? she's so fucking ugly, who would want to fuck that?

by Anonymousreply 136January 29, 2023 6:40 PM

When she felt him up he should've squinted his eyes and said "me so horny! Me love you long time!"

Really give HR something to earn their keep.

by Anonymousreply 137January 29, 2023 6:42 PM

[quote]so what motive does a man have to do anything other than a boring job that shuns social interaction and doesn't contribute much but pays the bills?

And in this exact mood they are turning to their laid back gay buds to have a beer with, relax and get sucked off, just to avoid the drama of having to wait for a woman to do it. Prepare yourself boys. The time is now OURS!

by Anonymousreply 138January 29, 2023 7:01 PM

This is why every time I hear "IF WOMEN RULED THE WORLD!" my eyes roll around in my head till I get a migraine.

by Anonymousreply 139January 29, 2023 7:02 PM

I don’t know a single straight guy who doesn’t think his wife is nuts and is annoyed by her 80% or more of the time. Women are nags and try to break men psychologically, annoying creatures.

by Anonymousreply 140January 29, 2023 7:04 PM

While there are few men that think like Trump or Elon Musk, there are tons of women who think like Kim Kardashian. 98% of men are suffice with hot food, cold beer and warm pussy, 98% of women want to be Marie Antoinette and eat up the whole world.

by Anonymousreply 141January 29, 2023 7:08 PM

Chris Rock put it best years ago when talking about the difference between men and women.

He said if a male friend of his commented on a nice woman he was dating, the friend would say, "Man I gotta find a woman just like that." If a female liked another female friend's boyfriend she'd say to herself, " I gotta find a way to get that man."

by Anonymousreply 142January 29, 2023 7:12 PM

[quote]98% of men are suffice

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 143January 29, 2023 7:26 PM

Fuck I'm glad I don't work with people anymore.

by Anonymousreply 144January 29, 2023 7:31 PM

R142 Chris Rock also said on the power & hypocrisy of the pussy, “if Beyoncé worked at Burger King Jay-Z might still date her, but no fucking way in hell would Beyoncé be with Jay-Z if he worked at Burger King.”

by Anonymousreply 145January 29, 2023 7:39 PM

Jay Z should be grateful he has fame and power, R145, he's fugly as sin. No way that if Beyonce was as ugly as him would he want to date her.

Straight men can earn attractiveness and instead of bitching about it, they should be praising God.

by Anonymousreply 146January 29, 2023 7:45 PM

[quote] Someone actually posted studies on a Reddit thread showing that during a lifetime, women actually cost society money while men increased profit. A net negative vs net positive. Society is paying for women to exist.

I’m dubious that reliable studies demonstrating this exist, but I don’t have difficulty believing it. Because women do something men can’t and it tends to inhibit their contributions in other spheres.

by Anonymousreply 147January 29, 2023 7:45 PM

R147 there was discussion about how a lot of women's contributions are unpaid. But it almost always revolves around child care, which a lot of modern women are opting out of. So now we have women who aren't even contributing to unpaid labor anymore yet are still wreaking havoc in the workplace.

I don't know what the answer is, women have to make a living. But I know our country is becoming a disorganized shit show and a lot of the blame lies with women, if not most of it.

by Anonymousreply 148January 29, 2023 7:50 PM

R147 shitting out babies that are raised by iPads, bitching and consuming jugs of wine. They contribute a lot!

by Anonymousreply 149January 29, 2023 7:50 PM

R148 WE NEED MORE NON-BINARY SAFE SPACES AND 2 YEAR MATERNITY LEAVE!!!

by Anonymousreply 150January 29, 2023 7:51 PM

A man’s goal is how do we keep a roof over our heads and food on the table.

A woman’s goal is how do we look as rich as possible and show all those other bitches!

by Anonymousreply 151January 29, 2023 7:54 PM

R149 iPads designed by men, wine made and bottled by men. Drunk out of glasses (or boxes) designed and made by men. The list goes on. Obviously most men cannot take credit for it though

by Anonymousreply 152January 29, 2023 7:55 PM

Men invented almost everything. And you can argue that it’s because women didn’t have the same opportunities, but it doesn’t matter. Men can’t “shit out” babies. And, unlike iPads, that’s not something we can go without.

Maybe that will change some day.

by Anonymousreply 153January 29, 2023 7:58 PM

R153 we can make babies in a lab. Uteruses will become obsolete.

by Anonymousreply 154January 29, 2023 8:00 PM

R154 no you can't. The hormones required to make a healthy baby are so precise and precary it's almost impossible to replicate.

But in a time where overpopulation is rampant, baby making isn't quite the power it used to be. It's actually a detriment to modern society.

by Anonymousreply 155January 29, 2023 8:03 PM

^^ precarious

by Anonymousreply 156January 29, 2023 8:03 PM

R155 they’ll perfect lab uteruses eventually.

And yes, these stinkfish cunts shitting out crotchfruit are overpopulating the world.

by Anonymousreply 157January 29, 2023 8:05 PM

It's why even traditional women who are staying away from workplaces to raise kids, are still batshit crazy. They aren't viewed as powerful or productive when they are contributing to dwindling resources. They are becoming obsolete.

by Anonymousreply 158January 29, 2023 8:09 PM

[quote] I don’t know a single straight guy who doesn’t think his wife is nuts and is annoyed by her 80% or more of the time. Women are nags and try to break men psychologically, annoying creatures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 29, 2023 8:21 PM

[quote] they’ll perfect lab uteruses eventually.

Uteri.

by Anonymousreply 160January 29, 2023 8:23 PM

[quote]It's why even traditional women who are staying away from workplaces to raise kids, are still batshit crazy.

I know several stay-at-home moms who have nannies and cleaning ladies. They do absolutely fuck-all nothing all day except Pilates, SoulCycle and drinking wine all fucking afternoon. And then they bitch about how "busy" they are. Lazy-ass cunts.

Shit like that makes me so glad I'm gay. If I were a straight man who had a wife like that who I had to support 100% I would go out of my damn mind.

by Anonymousreply 161January 29, 2023 8:26 PM

R161 the husbands are props for their posts. Straight men trade their soul for the ever vaunted pussy.

by Anonymousreply 162January 29, 2023 8:36 PM

“Are you so busy? Do have trouble finding the time?” the beginning of every commercial for junk women don’t need.

They have plenty of time, they just spend it drinking wine and scrolling facebook

by Anonymousreply 163January 29, 2023 8:37 PM

R127- Society is paying for FRAUS to exist.

by Anonymousreply 164January 29, 2023 8:58 PM

I can't believe all the comments taking this story as gospel. You do realize the court papers laying out his side are written by his lawyer(s). Where is the response?

So many gullible people. And so many misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 165January 29, 2023 9:15 PM

R165 is a misandrist

by Anonymousreply 166January 29, 2023 9:19 PM

Yeah sure, because I choose to hear both sides before forming an opinion. This complainant has many mouths to feed and Google's HR has no reason to leave themselves vulnerable by "ignoring" the "assaults" against him. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 167January 29, 2023 10:03 PM

I like the commercial where the wife is sitting on the couch looking out the window.

The husband comes in and after a few seconds he asks: "What's wrong?"

The wife doesn't even turn to look at him. She replies: "Nothing."

The husband looks at her and then turns and walks out of the room.......

by Anonymousreply 168January 29, 2023 10:52 PM

Alrighty then.

by Anonymousreply 169January 29, 2023 11:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!