Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mickey Rourke seen with a new blonde hairpiece as he lunches with pal Kris Kristofferson

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2023 6:44 AM

I feel like the true story of Mickey Rourke is one sad tale.

Meanwhile, Kris Kristofferson is out lunching at 86 and looking pretty damn good.

by Anonymousreply 1January 28, 2023 9:47 AM

I thought it was Chloe Grace Moretz at first!

by Anonymousreply 2January 28, 2023 9:53 AM

The most shocking person in that photo is Kris Kristofferson. He seems to be half the height and weight he used to be. Sure, he looks like a well kept old man but literally half the man he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 3January 28, 2023 9:57 AM

Kris looks like Walter Brennan.

by Anonymousreply 4January 28, 2023 10:05 AM

That thing on Rourke's head looks like that last 12" of a horse's tail. Kristofferson's bottom lip appears to have consumed his upper lip.

by Anonymousreply 5January 28, 2023 10:05 AM

I lost my hair by my late teens in the late 80’s. It was devastating, but my baldness as well as my insecurity about thinning hair probably saved me from getting HIV, because I would’ve been much more promiscuous with a head full of hair!

One day in my 20’s, a friend and I were playing drag, but he had the idea of putting a shorter blonde shag wig and bandanna on me, and i had stubble and went out to the clubs strutting around with it as a half joke, half serious. I looked completely different, and suddenly was the center of attention and unclockable. It was amazing and very addictive. I went out and spent money on a really good one, wore hats for about eight months to disguise my scalp, then suddenly appeared with a head full of blonde, highlighted hair. I wore a beach’s, surfer boy cut to my eyebrow for over a decade, and appeared to be 20 rather than 30. It was like I got a “do over”. I didn’t fool everyone, but also most anyone ( I was good looking).

But knew I didn’t want to look like an old guy wearing one. This is why I gave up wearing a hairpiece when I turned 40.

I had some really nice ones over the years that looked like they were growing right out of my scalp. There is a certain level of finesse and suspension of belief you need to have if you wear hair, but you’re NEVER going to fool everyone all of the time- even if you spend thousands on them. Mine were so good I fooled a roomful of hairdressers once. (I am a hairdresser).

The trick is a really good haircut, knowing how to pull and reset the hairline when washing and styling, and regular maintenance by a stylist well trained in cutting and styling wigs. I once had a stylist completely destroy a brand new hairpiece because she cut too close and you could see the line around the edge.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 10:08 AM

Look at where that pelt attaches to MR’s forehead - what is that? Glue?

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2023 10:08 AM

R7 it’s because many people will put the wig on tight to remove wrinkles from the hairline! But the problem is it will start slipping If you sweat-

what you’re saying is the wig riding back off his hairline.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2023 10:20 AM

The trick to looking younger is hanging out with older people!

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 10:24 AM

He reminds me of Caveman Lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2023 10:33 AM

He is one tasty piece of man ass!

by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2023 10:57 AM

He was so fucking hot and his macho but lame-ass boxing "career" plus the surgery afterwards fucked it all up.

He was brilliant in The Wrestler.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2023 11:18 AM

They both look 👀 WEIRD

KK looks like he’s had a ton plastic surgery too

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2023 11:21 AM

Getting old is hell.

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2023 12:53 PM

Lacefront hunty yassss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2023 1:00 PM

Mickey to hair stylist:

Give me The Rachel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2023 1:12 PM

[quote]and appeared to be 20 rather than 30.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2023 1:32 PM

I disagree with the majority of your comments children.

1. I think Mickey looks okay for his age despite his adventures in cosmetic surgery to correct his boxing injuries. He's always been a rather shall we say alternative person. What happened to that film project he was supposed to make on the gay soccer player? Anyways I would probably hit that.

2. Now in regards to Kris, amazed he is still ambulatory and can get out on his own being 80 plus years old. He looks damn good and healthy for an 80 year old. I would likely not hit that I would be scared of some sort of sudden cardiac event happening and frankly out of respect.

We should all be so lucky in our advanced years.

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2023 1:45 PM

I want a night out on the town with both of them.

No sex. Just lots of drinking.

I want Mickey to bring one of his chihuahuas.

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2023 1:49 PM

Dude looks like a lady

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2023 2:19 PM

Mickey Rourke used to be so damn sexy forty years ago. Booze and drugs have made him make some wrong decisions.

Kris Kristofferson looks like a marionette.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2023 3:02 PM

It's hard to believe Mickey was once a babe. He should sue the surgeon who fucked up his face. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2023 3:06 PM

[quote]It's hard to believe Mickey was once a babe

Not really. Even without the surgery, decades go by and people just get old. You cant stay hot forever

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2023 4:07 PM

One would think he was actually wash the thing before he put it on.

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2023 4:19 PM

r1Sad in what way?

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2023 4:32 PM

He looka likea woman.

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2023 4:49 PM

Mickey has looked freaky for most of my life. I dimly recollect the first wave of He used to be hotttttt! 😩.

By now it’s just how he looks and I’m used to it, for him.

He looks better than Bitch I’m Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2023 4:52 PM

He looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2023 4:54 PM

^^Only not as masculine.

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2023 4:56 PM

He looks like a messy old lady. So strange: body dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2023 5:25 PM

Kristofferson, like Paul Newman, somehow stayed rail thin throughout the boozing years and also after he stopped. I doff my hat.

by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2023 5:44 PM

Kristofferson has pickled himself from all that alcohol he consumed over the years.

by Anonymousreply 32January 28, 2023 7:31 PM

Mickey Rourke not only looks like a different person than his young self, he looks like a different person than the one who was nominated for an Oscar in 2006.

by Anonymousreply 33January 28, 2023 7:38 PM

I mean 2009, for The Wrestler.

by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2023 7:39 PM

[quote] I once had a stylist completely destroy a brand new hairpiece because she cut too close and you could see the line around the edge.

R6, interesting history of wearing hairpieces.

Are you talking about a lace-front wig, here?

by Anonymousreply 35January 28, 2023 7:40 PM

Does he look like an old lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 36January 28, 2023 7:42 PM

[quote] The actor, 70, showed off his new blonde locks as he departed the swanky hotel alongside his singer pal, 86.

"New blonde locks," per Daily Mail.

Rourke's body still looks pretty muscular. His "hair" and face are another story.

Kristofferson looks good for his age, 86. Ambulatory, full head of hair, able to have lunch with a friend.

by Anonymousreply 37January 28, 2023 7:42 PM

Shouldn't it be "new blond locks" since he's a guy?

Oh, [italic]dear,[/italic] Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 38January 28, 2023 7:51 PM

Such a ruin he is. Remember when he was a sex symbol? He was quite something back in the day, good looking, sexy, talented. And now he's a total wreck. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 39January 28, 2023 8:33 PM

I'm glad he's calling out all the Marvel shit & Mission Impossible.

by Anonymousreply 40January 28, 2023 8:34 PM

Mickey and Madonna would make a great couple!

by Anonymousreply 41January 28, 2023 11:37 PM

Kris Kristofferson was sexy as fuck back in the day. Gorgeous! But he's been a craggy old bag of bones for nearly 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 42January 29, 2023 2:02 AM

Jocelyn Wildenstein realness. Even the wigs.

by Anonymousreply 43January 29, 2023 3:33 AM

Wow. Time is a motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 44January 30, 2023 1:48 PM

Mickey had a really fucked up childhood, brutal step dad. I always wondered if he had been a victim of sexual abuse as well. He really went way out there after his early successes. A history of crazy relationships, substance abuse. Then the whole boxing insanity resulting in efforts to repair damage with plastic surgery. That face is a hate crime- self hate.

He really was a great actor . Now a total wreck, and with that face, what sort of roles could he attract?

by Anonymousreply 45January 30, 2023 2:18 PM

Good for him enjoying his life. I know he’s icky now but I love seeing him and his tiny dog

by Anonymousreply 46January 30, 2023 2:20 PM

[quote]I don’t care about money and power, I care about when I watch Al Pacino work and Chris Walken and De Niro’s early work

"De Niro's *early* work"! Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 47January 30, 2023 2:25 PM

Now we know what Marjorie Taylor Greene is going to look like when she hits 70.

by Anonymousreply 48January 30, 2023 2:33 PM

r40, he WAS part of that Marvel shit, in the Iron Man series.

by Anonymousreply 49January 30, 2023 4:47 PM

I always want to hear about why Kim Basinger refers to him even still as "The Human Ashtray."

Is it because he smoked all the time and smelled like ciggies, or did he enjoy having lit cigarettes put out on his skin like James Dean supposedly did?

by Anonymousreply 50January 30, 2023 6:43 PM

Scrolling down, Al Pacino is FAT!

The worst sin of Hollywood. Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 51January 30, 2023 6:51 PM

[quote] I always want to hear about why Kim Basinger refers to him even still as "The Human Ashtray."

Probably because he constantly smokes.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote]...I had some really nice ones over the years that looked like they were growing right out of my scalp.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2023 3:03 AM

Mickey would be perfect to play Marjorie Taylor Greene in biopic.

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2023 3:16 AM

She wishes r48

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2023 3:54 AM

R53, like I said, I went bald when I hit my early 20’s and went through years of torment over it before being bald was acceptable.

I worked on set, made and sold hairpieces, one to 6 months to make. The trick is they razor cut the entire piece so it blends in with the sides. There are specific styles, color, and the wigs actually look better after a few months because the expensive ones are hand tied strand by strand. They shed, revealing scalp at the part. It works really well if the hair is colored darker at the root, I looked beach blonde with a dark root. The base is thin and sheer netting, color matching your scalp so it’s invisible. The most expensive ones are as thin as a contact lens. Silicone and polyurethane injected are custom sized and fit like a glove, using strong adhesive.

The key to looking undetectable is keeping the color, liveliness and luster of the hair and getting regular service. They really only last about 9 months before swapping them out for another.

It truly is an art form, here’s some fascinating background-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 1, 2023 5:12 AM

r56 Thanks for the linked video.

by Anonymousreply 57March 19, 2023 2:55 AM

Why is it aging male celebs all want to look like grizzled bikers?

by Anonymousreply 58March 19, 2023 3:23 AM

Scary, no Halloween costume needed.

by Anonymousreply 59March 19, 2023 3:34 AM

I think it’s the ones that are straight who go for that look. Perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 60March 19, 2023 3:34 AM

I am longtime acquaintances with a guy who drank a lot and is now in his early 60s who has the same face and his is plastic surgery free. It’s terrifying he did not look like that 20 years ago

by Anonymousreply 61March 19, 2023 3:55 AM

Is that Val Kilmer?

by Anonymousreply 62March 19, 2023 5:11 AM

I so wish Mickey Rourke had won the Oscar for "The Wrestler." It would have been the greatest comeback ever and I'm sure his acceptance speech would have been unforgettable.

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2023 6:22 AM

He abused Carre Otis in the worst ways

by Anonymousreply 64March 19, 2023 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!