Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Priscilla Presley Files To Take Control Of Lisa Marie Presley’s Estate

Priscilla Presley, the former wife of late singer Elvis Presley, has filed to take control of daughter Lisa Marie Presley’s estate, according to new court documents obtained by The Blast.

The American singer-songwriter passed away suddenly on January 12 after suffering a cardiac arrest in her home in Calabasas, California. She was rushed to West Hills Hospital in Los Angeles but passed away at the age of 54.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Lisa Marie Presley appointed her mother, Priscilla Presley, and former business manager Barry Siegel as co-Trustees of her estate in a 2010 restatement. On February 8, 2020, both Barry and Priscilla consented to serve as co-Trustees in another legal document.

After Lisa Marie Presley passed away, her mother discovered that another document existed that seemed to be an amendment to the 2010 Trust that she had previously consented to. This document was dated March 11, 2016.

This new legal document removed Priscilla and Barry as both current and future successors of the Trust. Instead, this new document named Lisa Marie's daughter, Riley Keough, and her son, Benjamin Keough, as successor co-Trustees of her estate. Sadly, her son Benjamin took his own life in July 2020 and was buried at Graceland in Tennessee, where Lisa Marie Presley was also laid to rest.

Priscilla Presley notes in the court papers, obtained by The Blast, that there are "many issues surrounding the authenticity and validity of the Purported 2016 Amendment." One of these issues is that this amendment was allegedly never delivered to Priscilla while Lisa Marie Presley was alive, which was required by the terms of the original trust.

The date of the 2016 Purported Trust Amendment was also added via PDF on March 14, which raises questions about when the document was actually created. The 2016 Amendment, which was allegedly signed by Lisa Marie Presley, spelled her mother's name wrong, adding another layer of suspicion to this case.

There are also no provisions listed in the Purported 2016 Amendment on the signature page. Priscilla states that Lisa Marie Presley's signature "appears inconsistent with her usual and customary signature." To top things off, she noted that the Purported 2016 Amendment was neither witnessed nor notarized.

Based on this information, Priscilla contends that "the Purported 2016 Amendment is an invalid modification of the restated 2010 trust and that the restated 2010 trust is the authoritative and controlling document." As such, she is asking a court to order that the 2016 Purported Amendment is invalid. She wants them to confirm and validate the initial 2010 trust that would put her back in charge of her daughter's estate.

The Blast has also learned the Presley Charitable Foundation is a contingent beneficiary of the Trust and Michael Lockwood, the father of Lisa Marie Presley’s twins Finley and Harper, will receive notice.

In a touching Twitter tribute, Priscilla wrote, “Thank you all for your condolences, you have touched me with your words. It has been a very difficult time but just knowing your love is out there makes a difference.”

“To YOU, I’m truly overwhelmed with your words, your prayers, your love and your support. Thank you from the bottom of my heart in trying to help me get through this loss,” she continued. “Every parent who has lost a daughter or son knows what a dark painstaking journey it is.”

The estate of late singer Michael Jackson also paid tribute to Lisa Marie Presley after her tragic passing. They were only married for two years and went their separate ways in 1996.

In a short statement made to The Blast, John Branca and John McClain from the estate of Michael Jackson wrote, “We are saddened by the sudden tragic loss of Michael’s former wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Michael cherished the special bond they enjoyed as apparent in the official video for ‘You Are Not Alone’, and was comforted by Lisa Marie’s generous love, concern and care during their times together.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2023 7:36 PM

Never thought Chipmunk would be the one left.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 8:38 PM

Is Riley incapable of managing this?

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 8:39 PM

This is weird. Why wouldn't Riley and her siblings not be able to handle it?

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 8:41 PM

[quote] This is weird. Why wouldn't Riley and her siblings not be able to handle it?

Riley could handle it.

However, Priscilla is a greedy and controlling bitch.

Lisa left everything to her daughters, but Priss is trying to take control.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 8:44 PM

The clams of Scientology want the money.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 8:44 PM

Wasn't Lisa Marie pretty much broke and even in debt?

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 8:47 PM

Clam chowder for everyone in Clearwater if they win this case!

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 8:48 PM

I don't trust Priscilla at all.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 8:50 PM

This is disgusting. Apparently Lisa Marie loathed her mother and it is easy to see why. Priscilla probably wants the money for her addict loser son Navarone.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 8:57 PM

She looks like Madame Gin Sling in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 9:04 PM

[quote]However, Priscilla is a greedy and controlling bitch.

Elvis's estate was in shambles when he died. Say what you will about Priscilla, but she's the one who steered it so that there was any money at all for Lisa Marie to inherit in the first place.

[quote]Due to his years of excessive spending and being bilked by his manager, Colonel Tom Parker, Elvis’ estate was worth $5 million at the time of his death, with just $1 million dedicated to Lisa Marie before the deaths of Vernon and Minnie Mae. However, by the time Lisa Marie inherited Elvis’ whole estate in 1993, the amount had grown to $100 million, thanks to the stewardship of Priscilla.

Lisa Marie pissed away most of the money. It's worth some comparatively paltry amount.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 9:08 PM

[quote] Elvis's estate was in shambles when he died. Say what you will about Priscilla, but she's the one who steered it so that there was any money at all for Lisa Marie to inherit in the first place.

What did Priscilla get out of it?

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 9:10 PM

Executive compensation.

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2023 9:13 PM

That 2016 document does sound fishy. Priscilla may not have been the best mother, but it sounds like she's financially smart.

Riley is now 33 or so. That should be old enough to make some decisions. If she does have a good relationship with Priscilla, then she may want Priscilla to be trustee and make decisions.

R12, sounds like Priscilla was a trustee or something close. Trustees do get paid. I think a trustee can also get paid according to a percentage.

When my mom died, I was her trustee. The CPA said that I could pay myself 10% or something like that. I have 3 siblings (father predeceased mom) and I didn't want to take that much out of the estate.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2023 9:13 PM

[quote]What did Priscilla get out of it?

The estate was worth 20X what it was when Elvis died.

Does it matter how much Priscilla got, even if it were $20-30mm (which it wasn't as it would have had to have been audited and a detailed accounting would have been kept).

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2023 9:17 PM

So if there's wrong doing here....who did it? Is Riley in Scientology?

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 9:26 PM

I agree, R15. Part of the blow-up in value has to do with Elvis being dead. People become interested in the music, the image, Graceland.

I think Michael Jackson's estate may be in better shape, now, than when MJ was alive. I wonder who's in charge, there, though. Katherine Jackson (Michael's mother) is now 92 years old. She seems the most even-keeled of the family, but being 92 has to have an impact on how much you can do.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2023 9:27 PM

[quote]So if there's wrong doing here....who did it? Is Riley in Scientology?

Cui bono?

Riley and/or the other living kid. I mean, I doubt that Lisa Marie or her lawyer would misspell Priscilla's name in a legal document.

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2023 9:28 PM

“Painstaking” doesn’t mean what she thinks it means.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2023 9:36 PM

Riley and Priscilla are probably trying to keep it from ex Lockwood's greedy hands.

At least Lisa won't be draining the estate of over $90,000/mo. now.

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2023 9:38 PM

[quote]I doubt that Lisa Marie or her lawyer would misspell Priscilla's name in a legal document.

Was it spelled CNUT?

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2023 10:21 PM

It was spelled Persilla.

by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2023 11:55 PM

Priscilla probably could have challenged LM when she was alive, while Lisa was high and pissing money away. If she wanted the money that bad she would have done it. She doesn't want the weird ass hat wearing ex son in law to get control of it, since he's now the primary parent of the twins. Riley may want and need her grandmas help.

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2023 12:33 AM

Waaaaait a minute. I’ve always always disliked Lockwood, his taste in hats *disturbs* me. But in fairness to him, he married a regular hairdresser. They live very normal, down to earth lives from what we can see (though he continues with the hats!). All this to say, the rest of the family is just as distasteful as Lockwood, right? The *only* likable one is Riley, not sure about the twins. They’re all playing parts in a large, very demented freak show. So maybe Lockwood isn’t that bad? I mean, he got 50% custody or close to it after LMP accused him of vile things, maybe he isn’t as horrible as he seems, and the rest of them are actually worse?

Idk.

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2023 1:29 AM

r17 see the OP's post. Branca and McClain are top attorneys and they've managed MJ's estate really well, its worth 100s of millions now. They've also successfully kept it out of the hands of his numerous greedy relatives, keeping the income available for his kids and his mother's upkeep (those were his named beneficiaries).

Re Priscilla: Riley is a new mother and a busy actress, she may not want to have much to do with the day-to-day management of Graceland. Priscilla has previous experience with that, to good end.

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2023 3:40 AM

I thought at first that was a colorized photo of Lillian Gish.

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2023 3:42 AM

Smells like Clams.

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2023 3:52 AM

Lisa always blamed her mom for Elvis's death.

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2023 3:54 AM

When Elvis died, his father Vernon inherited responsibility for managing Elvis Presley’s affairs until Lisa Marie came of age. When Vernon approached the end of his life, he agonized over who should take over his role. Lisa Marie was still not of age. Vernon was not a fan of Priscilla, nor she of him. Still in the end, he selected Priscilla for the job for the simple reason that he felt no one else would protect his granddaughter’s interests as much as her mother. And she did. From all accounts, Lisa Marie made a mess of things. It’s hard to imagine that at age 77, Priscilla wants to start all over and try to rebuild the estate. She probably won’t have much of a choice, she will want to look out for her two youngest grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 29January 28, 2023 4:00 AM

R11 - Oprah must have someone very smart looking after her money- considering the fact that she is now worth $3.5 billion!

by Anonymousreply 30January 28, 2023 12:13 PM

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31January 28, 2023 12:17 PM

Priscilla looks great for her age. I can’t believe she hasn’t had a stitch of work done. So natural.

by Anonymousreply 32January 28, 2023 12:26 PM

OP- Priscilla needs to take control of her poor plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 33January 28, 2023 12:31 PM

If you had followed the story at all R33, you would know that she spent years trying to repair terrible, criminally unprofessional procedures.

by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2023 12:42 PM

Did Lisa Marie blow all of the money on drugs? WTF was she using?

by Anonymousreply 35January 28, 2023 12:52 PM

Lisa lived a grand lifestyle and probably through money around willy nilly through her drug fog.

And yeah maybe she did buy premium drugs and overpay for them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 28, 2023 12:59 PM

[quote]Smells like Clams.

I’m sorry. I just stopped in to see if there were updates.

by Anonymousreply 37January 28, 2023 6:43 PM

I'm not that impressed by LMP's house in England, at R36.

by Anonymousreply 38January 28, 2023 6:48 PM

An early(?) Carole Cook look, thought she needs more substantial earrings.

by Anonymousreply 39January 28, 2023 7:17 PM

Priscilla has always been financially smart. After moving into Graceland she took charge of household expenses. Elvis's cronies were dining on steak and lobster and charging it to Graceland. Priscilla put a stop to that and told them if they didn't like it there was a Burger King down the street.

by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2023 10:16 PM

That face is as mean as cat shit.

by Anonymousreply 41January 29, 2023 10:40 PM

R14 it’s more like 2% to 4% a year but it’s income to you so you pay high taxes on it. Most prefer nothing…or a distribution. With a distribution you would still report it but pay less tax than you would with the fee. Of course every single trust is different and they do not have to go through probate so they are often a web / big mess.

by Anonymousreply 42January 29, 2023 10:47 PM

Don't fuck with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo!

by Anonymousreply 43January 29, 2023 11:12 PM

Until I find out Riley is against this, I am going to assume they are together on this decision.

by Anonymousreply 44January 29, 2023 11:21 PM

If PP wins control of her daughter's estate, then all the debt LMP had goes to Priscilla. At 77, she will be responsible to pay off the debtors. They will want their money up front and probably won't be nice working on a deferred payment plan with her, especially once they know the finances of the estate and how much debt is included.

This won't be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 45January 30, 2023 2:29 AM

R45 Not to worry. The Elvis Presley estate still has plenty of juice in it to pay off Lisa Marie's debts to Sunglass Hut and Cinnabon.

by Anonymousreply 46January 30, 2023 2:34 AM

The photo is OP’s post confuses me: what does the puppet from the movie “Saw” has to do with this story?

by Anonymousreply 47January 30, 2023 2:41 AM

[quote] At 77, she will be responsible to pay off the debtors. They will want their money up front and probably won't be nice working on a deferred payment plan with her

I'm guessing the opposite (I think you mean creditors, not debtors). They weren't getting any repayment from LMP. but they might want to give Priscilla time to straighten things out and get on a payment plan.

by Anonymousreply 48January 30, 2023 4:16 AM

Yes, R42, you're right. 10% is way too high. Trustees make 2-4%. In the end, I think I underpaid myself.

by Anonymousreply 49January 30, 2023 4:17 AM

"This Priscilla woman could not even take proper control of her face without ruining it!"-----Riley (addressing the jury)

by Anonymousreply 50January 30, 2023 4:58 AM

Priscilla trashed Elvis in her book for the most part but now she constantly praises him and refers to him as the love of her life. Obviously their relationship was inappropriate and dysfunctional but she’s profited off his name her entire life. I don’t want to be too harsh on her tho because she’s outlived both him and Lisa. I feel for her.

by Anonymousreply 51January 30, 2023 5:20 AM

Maybe, in retrospect, considering all of the men she dated, Elvis had been the best.

We all hope to move on to someone better and that never happened for her, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 52January 30, 2023 5:24 AM

I just find it interesting she doesn’t talk much about her relationship with Marco Garibaldi, who she lived with her for 22 years and had a son with. Their son Navarone is a total mess btw. He’s always going live on IG and talking like he’s strung out on drugs. I’m glad she at least has another child to comfort her during this difficult time but I feel bad that it’s Navarone.

by Anonymousreply 53January 30, 2023 5:29 AM

She also dated Robert Kardashian, Sr.

by Anonymousreply 54January 30, 2023 5:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 30, 2023 5:34 AM

Priscilla never should have left Dallas. It was her best role. Why did she leave it? Maybe she got fired.

by Anonymousreply 56January 30, 2023 5:45 AM

By 1993, Dallas was kind of lame.

by Anonymousreply 57January 30, 2023 8:57 AM

Okay, Judds - now is the time to step up your game. Now that LMP is toes up, the Presleys wasted no time in fighting over the estate, including some fishy amendment to the estate sounding like something right out of a Days Of Our Lives plot. Big P versus Weird Hat former SIL. My money is in on Big P - she's smarter & history shows she's loyal to family, but ugly SIL isn't going to make this easy or pretty.

Your move Wy!

by Anonymousreply 58January 30, 2023 12:45 PM

The tabloids today are crowing (TMZ did the digging?) that LM took out two large insurance policies shortly before she died, totaling north of $30 million. That's plenty to pay off her debts, and leave a nest egg behind for her daughters.

They also claim that she was back on opioids and was taking Wegovy or a similar weight loss drug in the months leading up to her death. Said to have lost 20 to 30 lbs. Those drugs are known for potential cardiac side effects.

by Anonymousreply 59January 30, 2023 6:15 PM

I’m curious if there’s anything she can do to fix her mouth/cheeks?

by Anonymousreply 60January 30, 2023 6:16 PM

Priscilla Presley contesting Lisa Marie Presley’s will is a “money grab,” a friend of the late singer-songwriter tells Page Six exclusively.

“It’s strictly a money grab,” our source claims. “She had no relationship with Priscilla, [her ex-husband] Michael Lockwood or her half-brother [Navarone Garibaldi].”

Our source says that Lockwood, who had an acrimonious divorce from Lisa Marie, was not actually invited to his ex-wife’s memorial despite attending.

A second source tells us that Lockwood was not mentioned during the Jan. 22 service at all — but another one of Lisa Marie’s ex-husbands, Danny Keough, was.

Priscilla, Lockwood and Garibaldi are being represented by the same publicist, Caroline Galloway, in the bid to toss the will in question.

Galloway and an attorney for Priscilla didn’t immediately return Page Six’s requests for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 30, 2023 8:28 PM

R60 Bite your tongue! If the bitch has one more facelift, her whole head will technically be classified a Superfund site by the EPA

by Anonymousreply 62January 30, 2023 8:31 PM

They all have the same PR?

by Anonymousreply 63January 30, 2023 8:41 PM

One of the 'news magazines' (I think it was Inside Edition) is reporting LMP lost 50 pounds in six weeks on diet pills. Because "Elvis" had nominations from The Golden Globes, she expected it to have nominations from The Oscars, too - and she wanted to look her best for both Awards show. She was also back on Opioids.

by Anonymousreply 64January 31, 2023 1:42 AM

This is too fucking sad....

by Anonymousreply 65January 31, 2023 1:45 AM

How did Lisa Marie get an insurance company to underwrite life insurance policies totaling $35 million, considering all of the addiction and health issues she had that were recent.

by Anonymousreply 66January 31, 2023 1:47 AM

Forget it 'Cilla. Time for her to get off of the Elvis gravytrain and leave it to Lisa-Marie's children to blow it on coke and partying.

by Anonymousreply 67January 31, 2023 1:48 AM

R64 Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 68January 31, 2023 2:00 AM

That movie was a blessing and curse for her. I don’t think I can watch it again without feeling sad.

by Anonymousreply 69January 31, 2023 2:00 AM

It sounds like Lisa was estranged from Priscilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 31, 2023 2:04 AM

Poor Riley having to deal with this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 71January 31, 2023 2:06 AM

She looks like a Canadian as depicted on "South Park."

by Anonymousreply 72January 31, 2023 2:23 AM

[quote] One of the 'news magazines' (I think it was Inside Edition) is reporting LMP lost 50 pounds in six weeks on diet pills.

I was wondering how she lost the weight. She had blown up, just like her father. She liked to eat, even when she was taking rx pills.

by Anonymousreply 73January 31, 2023 3:41 AM

So six weeks prior to her death takes us back to Thanksgiving. She probably realized after that holiday weekend she needed to lose a lot of weight before being photographed at events in the winter. Wonder if she went on the Ozempic diet that everyone is doing now ?

by Anonymousreply 74January 31, 2023 12:56 PM

[quote]Priscilla Presley Files To Take Control Of Lisa Marie Presley’s Estate.

She wants to take control of Tennessee?

by Anonymousreply 75February 5, 2023 7:03 PM

Priscilla, I've always felt like your younger sister.. I'm here for you, Girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 76February 11, 2023 7:32 AM

Priscilla more than anyone recognizes that ‘Presley’ is the last card left that that family has to play. I have a lot of sympathy for Lisa—I think ultimately she was a kind but tortured soul—but she pissed away a lot of the good fortune that came her way. Priscilla is savvy and will try to salvage whatever real assets the estate still has left.

by Anonymousreply 77February 11, 2023 8:02 AM

I'm surprised Elvis's estate is only worth $100 million. I mean his songs are playing on hundreds of classic radio stations every day. His estate should make millions in residuals every year.

by Anonymousreply 78February 11, 2023 2:09 PM

R78 He didn’t write any of his songs so I read that the radio play/album sales are worth very little to the estate.

by Anonymousreply 79February 11, 2023 3:43 PM

When Elvis died I think his estate was valued at around $1 million and was taxed at around $100k 5 years later after his death and the spike of album sales and merchandise the government went back in and hit the estate with a huge tax bill (millions of dollars) money the estate didn’t have, which helped facilitate Graceland being open as a tourist attraction.

by Anonymousreply 80February 13, 2023 2:41 AM

Holy fucking run on.

by Anonymousreply 81February 13, 2023 1:24 PM

It's nice to see Priscilla could take time out of mourning to post about a very important topic... her skincare line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2023 3:50 AM

The only time Cilla looked distraught was coming out of the hospital after her daughter's death. She's not mourning anything.

by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2023 4:08 AM

I, too, thought the Cilla Skin Care announcement today was rather tone deaf. No doubt the launch had been planned months ago, and she wants the product out for the spring and summer. But still...read the room.

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2023 4:19 AM

Lisa Marie's death at only 54 seems suspicious, she could have been murdered.

by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2023 4:28 AM

Jeesaz Christ. She and Madonna are the last people who should be hawking skin care products.

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2023 4:32 AM

Elvis' shadow has loomed large for that family. So much tragedy. Even Priscilla's son seems odd. Maybe she doesn't want one of Lisa Marie's ex- husbands to get control of EPE. It was probably hard for her to watch LM mismanage her life and legacy. Priscilla's whole life and identity are tied to Elvis, she never remarried even though she was with her sons father for 22 yrs. I'm not saying what she's doing is right, we just don't know what's happening in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2023 5:06 AM

"Oprah... is now worth $3.5 billion!"

Probably Weight Watchers money. And she never lost a pound.

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2023 5:15 AM

Is she going to inject the rest of the estate into her face?

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2023 5:29 AM

Priscilla is definitely money hungry but I’m not gonna fault her for the skincare thing. Maybe it helps her take her mind off things. Her and Lisa were reportedly estranged for years and then Lisa suddenly dies during what was supposed to be a happy moment for the family. It’s rough. Still don’t like what she’s doing to Riley tho.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2023 5:30 AM

R89 It’s really sad what she’s done to her face because she was so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2023 5:31 AM

God give Riley strength.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2023 5:31 AM

R88, Oprah is skinny again, thanks to the Ozempic diet. Of course she can pretend it was Weight Watchers.

Mark my words, that shit is too good to be true.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2023 5:57 AM

I think you're right ^.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2023 8:20 AM

A lot of Elvis fans dislike Priscilla, especially on the Elvis subreddit.

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2023 9:15 AM

Priscilla has been through a lot and I have a lot of sympathy for her but I also get why she rubs people the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2023 9:23 AM

I wouldn't want some estranged ex-husbands getting control of the estate I helped rebuilt. More power to her.

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2023 9:37 AM

But the estate wouldn’t be going to Lisa’s ex husband, it’d be going to Riley as it rightfully should.

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2023 9:41 AM

Priscilla is just another version of Colonel Parker. I hope there is an afterlife. So Elvis can administer some redneck justice to this greedy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2023 9:54 AM

I heard the reason Priscilla was complimentary of the Colonel (she even attended his funeral) is because he’s the one who ultimately forced Elvis to marry her. I don’t condone any of the bad things Elvis did to Priscilla like pursuing her when she was underage and controlling her but she didn’t even have a good relationship with their only child (Lisa) when she was alive. Priscilla needs to let it go. Let Riley handle her mother’s estate. Be a good grandmother instead of battling your granddaughter in court. Get help for your drug addict son so you don’t end up losing another child. Try to enjoy the last years of your life.

by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2023 10:13 AM

Elvis confided in his cousin Billy that he didn't want to marry Priscilla but her parents and the Colonel were pressuring him to do it.

by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2023 11:24 AM

The irony is Priscilla thinks Lockwood is great, took his side in the divorce over her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2023 2:11 PM

The forced joint appearances with her mother probably just added another huge level of stress on top of everything else LM was dealing with. I can completely understand how it would push someone like her to relapse (assuming she was ever really clean).

by Anonymousreply 103February 18, 2023 2:20 PM

Cilla's son Navarone was just on IG Live (per usual), and he was selling art canvases (allegedly his own photography) right off his apartment wall. He'd sign them for free, and he said his mum would sign them for "a little extra money." Shockingly, none of the photography was of Graceland. Mostly flowers and marina scenes.

by Anonymousreply 104February 18, 2023 3:23 PM

I guess the decent family member is Riley.

by Anonymousreply 105February 18, 2023 4:11 PM

Elvis should have married Ann-Margret.

by Anonymousreply 106February 18, 2023 4:17 PM

Elvis should never have married. Along with 75% of the straight male population. Besides convenient sex and a second income. What's the benefit?

by Anonymousreply 107February 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Is anyone kinda surprised at how quickly Riley and Priscilla have seemingly moved on? Riley is promoting Daisy Jones smiling in every interview and Priscilla is going back to doing Q&A’s and promoting her Agent Elvis Netflix show.

by Anonymousreply 108March 8, 2023 1:39 AM

🤹….

by Anonymousreply 109March 8, 2023 1:44 AM

Convenient sex and a second income, R107.

by Anonymousreply 110March 8, 2023 1:47 AM

r108 I am. It is a bit weird. I mean, I know life goes on but still...

by Anonymousreply 111March 8, 2023 1:47 AM

R111 It’s almost like they anticipated her death. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 112March 8, 2023 1:50 AM

Priscilla was done mourning before her daughter was buried. There relationship ended years ago.

by Anonymousreply 113March 8, 2023 1:56 AM

I guess I was under the false impression they were close. It's sad to see that Lisa Marie was so fucked up. I think hours or days later, Priscilla was posting on Instagram as if nothing happened. It was weird.

by Anonymousreply 114March 8, 2023 2:07 AM

Riley was close to Lisa. She’s really strong, losing her brother and mother within years but still smiling and going on with life.

by Anonymousreply 115March 8, 2023 2:11 AM

Riley has a lot to live for R115. She's happily married and has a baby.

by Anonymousreply 116March 8, 2023 2:38 AM

We some are on this earth longer than others, the fact remains, we are all only here temporarily. Lisa's time here was short, but she is now home with the Lord.

by Anonymousreply 117March 8, 2023 3:49 AM

R117 Cunt, please

by Anonymousreply 118March 8, 2023 4:01 AM

Jenna Wade- What ever happened to Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 119March 8, 2023 4:20 AM

She eloped with Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 120March 8, 2023 4:23 AM

r117, cram it, churchy!

by Anonymousreply 121March 8, 2023 1:23 PM

[quote]There relationship ended years ago.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 122March 8, 2023 1:23 PM

This bitch is so beautiful, I've had the hots for her since Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult, which I saw in 1994 (I was seven). Too bad she is a fucking lunatic psycho from hell.

by Anonymousreply 123March 8, 2023 1:54 PM

R123 you totally ignored Anna Nicole Smith?!

by Anonymousreply 124March 8, 2023 1:58 PM

I did, R124. In fact, I didn't even remember Anna Nicole Smith was in it, until reading your post just now.

by Anonymousreply 125March 8, 2023 2:06 PM

[quote] Riley Keough Reportedly Locked Priscilla Presley Out of Graceland

Actress Riley Keough, granddaughter of Elvis Presley, has reportedly locked her grandmother, Priscilla Presley, out of the iconic singer’s historic Graceland estate. Per The Daily Mail, Keough’s decision comes after Priscilla contested an amendment to her late daughter Lisa Marie Presley’s will.

Lisa Marie passed away in January at age 54 after suffering from suspected cardiac arrest. Her death came just two days after the Golden Globes, where she and Priscilla appeared together in support of the film Elvis. (Actor Austin Butler, whose heavily accented portrayal of The King became the stuff of meme legend, lost the Academy Award for Best Actor to Brendan Fraser on Sunday night.)

At the time of Lisa Marie’s death, she still owed millions of dollars to the IRS, but she’d also retained $35 million in life insurance policies, of which her 14-year-old twin daughters were named the beneficiaries and Keough was named the trustee, replacing Priscilla.

Now, The Daily Mail says a source told them that because Priscilla has moved to challenge the validity of her daughter’s will, which essentially cut her out of a trust worth a fortune, Keough has “changed the locks on the upstairs doors and archives” to prevent Priscilla from accessing the Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee.

Just last week, a Presley family source told People that Keough and her grandmother “do not see eye to eye.” The outlet also reported that Lisa Marie’s trust includes the Graceland mansion and a 15 percent stake in Elvis Presley Enterprises, all of which brought in roughly $110 million in 2022.

The Daily Beast has reached out to Keough and Presley for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 14, 2023 12:59 AM

Riley's a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 127March 14, 2023 1:19 AM

I don't think LMP was easy to raise. When she was with Elvis (after the divorce), she would tell staff members, "I'm going to have you fired," if she didn't get her way. Priscilla was comparatively strict.

Priscilla should give up on trying to control the estate, though.

Riley is just TCB (Taking Care of Business), making appearances, doing her job. I don't see anything wrong with that. Not everybody tells the world about their miseries.

by Anonymousreply 128March 14, 2023 1:26 AM

Riley obviously hates Priscilla and is a money grabbing loon.

by Anonymousreply 129March 15, 2023 3:40 AM

I don't think Priscilla has a lot of maternal instinct. She was upset when she became pregnant with Lisa and thought about having an abortion. Priscilla didn't want to get fat so she went on a diet, eating only apples and hard boiled eggs. She actually bragged that she lost weight during her pregnancy. She wasn't around much during Lisa's early years. In her book she said that when they were getting ready for family photos Lisa hid behind her nanny. She didn't know who Priscilla was.

by Anonymousreply 130March 15, 2023 3:54 AM

I would trust Priscilla more than the deadbeat ex Lisa had twins with.

Besides it's Priscilla. She was actually with Elvis, lived with him etc. She made Graceland into a thing. If I was Riley I would want her in control growing the business in her last remaining years not fighting.

by Anonymousreply 131March 15, 2023 4:09 AM

I doubt Priscilla wants to put any work into growing Gracel

by Anonymousreply 132March 15, 2023 4:35 AM

Sorry about above. Priscilla wasn't doing much work the last few years with Graceland anyway. She was getting a nice 900,000 dollar check every year and doing nothing to earn it. I believe that's why Lisa wanted her off the trust.

by Anonymousreply 133March 15, 2023 4:38 AM

Priscilla is responsible for dragging young Lisa Marie into Scientology. I think if LM had had access to normal therapists after her father died, and gone to rehabs that weren't affiliated with Co$, then her life could have been completely different. Not only that, but Priscilla brought men around who preyed on her daughter. Priscilla may be more sensible with money, but she failed LM as a parent. Period.

by Anonymousreply 134March 15, 2023 10:26 AM

That Priscilla is one well-pickled egg, I'll tell you what.

by Anonymousreply 135March 15, 2023 10:56 AM

Was LMP still a Scientologist when she died?

by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2023 7:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!