Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ivana's will includes: Miami Condo, St Tropez residences, Manhattan townhouse, furs and jewels - oh, my !

It's been more than 6 months since Ivana Trump's tragic passing, and her will has been read and made public. Who got her fabulous one-bedroom / one bathroom condo which she bought for $635,000 in 2009 and is worth more than $1M today ? None of her children nor any of her realtives. The condo went to Susanna Curry, former nanny to her three despciable kids and now owner of Tiger, Ivana’s beloved Yorkshire terrier. Curry never left her side - after her 'nanny days' came to an end, Ivanna kept Curry as her personal assistant, closest friend and confidante.

“I give and bequeath my dog, Tiger Trump, or any other pet that I will have at the time of my death, to my friend Suzanne Dorothy Curry,” the will says.

The rest of Ivanna's $34 M estate - which includes two residences in St. Tropez, furs, and jewelry - were divided among her three children . This includes her Manhattan townhouse, close to Central Park, which her children currently have listed for $26M.

Marla Maples, Tiffany Trump, Melania Trump, Barron Trump and her ex-husband Donald Trump received nothing - for reasons which are known to them.

by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2023 4:46 PM

She's buried where she deserves to be.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 7:13 PM

Why would any ex-wife leave another ex-wife and her daughter (with the ex-husband) any money?

Not even the Trumps are that deranged.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 7:33 PM

Dahling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 7:38 PM

I would have more respect for Tiger had he adopted Ivana's maiden name, Zelnickova, instead of trump.

I'm not judging, I'm just saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 7:59 PM

Her prenup must have been pretty ironclad and skimpy if she only had $34mm when she died - $26mm of which is seemingly the townhouse if the article accurate.

Not that I feel sorry for her. But, there's no way you could support her lifestyle on so little money.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 7:59 PM

I have a feeling she had many wealthy men who supported her lifestyle. I don't think she was hurting financially.

by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 1:58 AM

R6 I got the opposite feeling, that she attracted eurotrash-type men with expensive taste who wanted an older women who would pick up the bills. I’m glad she left her condo to her friend and that she made sure her dog was taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 7January 28, 2023 3:45 AM

Yes R7, we can read. The article says that the dog and her two brothers share the majority of the inheritance. The maid and Tiger got a condo.

by Anonymousreply 8January 28, 2023 4:22 AM

She might have tossed Tiffany a bone.

by Anonymousreply 9January 28, 2023 4:23 AM

Her townhouse in Manhattan is still on the market (since November) for $26.5M - I wonder if they will lower the price now (after three months) to get rid of it ? I wonder why there are no takers ? Is it because of a suspicious death inside the home ? Is it the tacky interior ? Is it the Trump name ?

by Anonymousreply 10January 28, 2023 2:47 PM

This video from the real estate agency (The Modlin Group) gives you the full extent of the tackiness. The lingering shots of the staircase don't do any favors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 28, 2023 2:53 PM

Outside of Versailles, I didn't think anybody lived like that anymore, R11.

It will cost 10 million to demo all that crap and replace it something more livable.

by Anonymousreply 12January 28, 2023 3:13 PM

Oh, my. Every surface would have to be redone, including the floors, which are all carpeted. The tilework in the one bathroom we get a glimpse of is 1960s. No view of any kitchen, so it's probably pretty horrible. Just removing the molding from the walls would entail a lot of plaster repair.

I would think Melania would like it, though. Perhaps the Trump campaign or charity can buy it for DT and Melanoma.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2023 3:38 PM

Yikes! It looks like Nancy Reagan decorated it in 1982. So much red!

And it makes me wonder - did she 'fall down the stairs' or 'fall over the balcony' ? And was it accidental or suicide ?

If accidental, how much alcohol and drugs were in her system ?

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2023 8:06 PM

[quote] Marla Maples, Tiffany Trump, Melania Trump, Barron Trump and her ex-husband Donald Trump received nothing - for reasons which are known to them.

Why are you telling us this? Donald was the only one of those people she ever had any ties with, and they had a messy divorce.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2023 8:09 PM

From the outside, it appeared she had a good relationship with her kids. I wouldn’t be surprised if at least Ivanka, the richest deplorable kid by a mile, helped support Mama.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2023 8:13 PM

R6 I think it was just the opposite and she paid for the company of good looking younger men...guys who wouldn’t look at her once even if she was bleeding out of every orifice ....if Ivana didnt have money

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2023 8:56 PM

Well, its certainly nicer than anything Teresa or Melissa G owned and live in....

I have no taste ...as long as everything was clean, I wouldn’t change a thing. Its not as if there ceiling are coming down or there are holes in the read carpet

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2023 9:01 PM

Is that the staircase where she… succumbed? Such a tragic way to die… on that tacky red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2023 9:16 PM

[quote]Such a tragic way to die… on that tacky red carpet.

Wait 'til you find out where she's buried, r19.

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2023 9:29 PM

Oh, my fucking god! That place is hideous! Every single square inch should be demolished and then burned. Whoever decorated it should die the death of a thousand cuts -a grease fire is too good for him!

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2023 9:31 PM

It could use a touch of red.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2023 9:50 PM

Some Russian will love it!

by Anonymousreply 23January 29, 2023 12:27 AM

The next time we see Kimberly Guilfoyle prancing around in furs (not knowing how much fatter they make her appear), we'll know where they came from. Even Ivanka probably knows how trashy furs look these days.

by Anonymousreply 24January 29, 2023 12:50 AM

The Trump children are so evil I can actually imagine them contesting the part of the will that devises the 1BR condo to their former nanny.

by Anonymousreply 25January 29, 2023 1:01 AM

Susanna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 29, 2023 1:59 AM

I'd be interested to see that one-bedroom apartment. I guess Susanna (former nanny) can afford the taxes and upkeep. Good for her and good for Ivana for taking care of her.

by Anonymousreply 27January 29, 2023 2:02 AM

I'm guessing it's not in Trump Tower.

by Anonymousreply 28January 29, 2023 2:50 AM

R15 please, please, please - tell us you're kidding with this post.

by Anonymousreply 29January 29, 2023 3:50 AM

Once again as we all know, money doesn't buy you class. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

by Anonymousreply 30January 29, 2023 5:48 AM

Maybe the Queen of Versailles Jackie Siegel would like this pied a terre?

by Anonymousreply 31January 29, 2023 6:22 AM

Worth 34M, townhouse worth 26M plus three other residences...either she was living on air, had already given all her cash/investments to her kids and they were supporting her or she had an overdraft?

by Anonymousreply 32January 29, 2023 7:04 AM

That shade of white with that shade of red is a TERRIBLE design element. It screams nouveau richer.

Hell, you could have a gang fight and murder in 2/3 of that house, and they'd need Luminol to see the fucking bloodstains.

by Anonymousreply 33January 29, 2023 7:18 AM

It is quite trashy. Just like the entire family.

by Anonymousreply 34January 29, 2023 7:37 AM

R26.s photo is the only reasonably hot pic of Eric I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 35January 29, 2023 1:53 PM

Eric Trump and "hot" never, ever belong in the same sentence. He's repulsive, not hot.

by Anonymousreply 36January 29, 2023 4:38 PM

I laughed out loud at that gold cherub soap dish bolted to the vanity . . . some Fingerhut nonsense!

by Anonymousreply 37January 29, 2023 7:28 PM

Just an ugly, tacky townhouse. Looks like this could be a project for Jeff Lewis and his current boy-toy to fix up and flip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 30, 2023 1:32 AM

For a second I thought the library (with all those shelves empty except for an encyclopedia set!) looked almost tasteful, then things came into sharper focus and I realized that the furniture, floor, and even some of the walls were upholstered in jungle cat patterns. Maybe if her vision was blurry from drinking it would've looked elegant, thought that wouldn't excuse the rest of the place.

by Anonymousreply 39January 30, 2023 2:21 AM

[quote]Curry never left her side - after her 'nanny days' came to an end, Ivanna kept Curry as her personal assistant, closest friend and confidante.

Jeez. Curry must've been incredibly plain. Normally by the time one's 'nanny days' come to an end one is the husband's second wife.

by Anonymousreply 40January 30, 2023 3:57 AM

Glad you mentioned the library r39 — those empty shelves really stood out to me too — just tragic basic shit

by Anonymousreply 41January 30, 2023 4:12 AM

How was she sustaining that lifestyle if most of her money was tied up in real estate?

by Anonymousreply 42January 30, 2023 8:50 AM

Remarrying would have cut off any ongoing alimony from Trump, so I assume the largesse of their children.

by Anonymousreply 43January 30, 2023 4:13 PM

Wonder why she almost always wore such boxy clothes that A) gave her no shape, and B) made the shape she had look much worse?

It's amazing to me how poorly she dressed and styled herself for DECADES.

by Anonymousreply 44January 30, 2023 5:13 PM

Lillian Vernon Catalog with some Design Toscano tossed in.

I heard Ivanka fought Eric for the big foot statue and she proudly displays it at her new home in Fl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 30, 2023 5:21 PM

I wonder what her apartments in St Tropez look like ? Tacky like her Manhattan place ?

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2023 1:46 AM

And to think that Spy Magazine would always refer to Ivana as "Licensed Interior Decorator Ivana Trump".

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2023 2:30 AM

I heard Alam Wernick toured the townhouse looking to buy but found it too whorey.

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2023 4:08 PM

I thought she got $25 million from Trump in the divorce., she got out right before he filed one of his bankruptcies. She also wrote a couple of best selling books in the early 90s and she was all over TV promoting something for several years-what did she do with her money?

by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2023 4:14 PM

R49 Obviously, she spent it on tacky leopard-print furniture and pink marble bathrooms. That ain't cheap, ya know...

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2023 4:18 PM

[quote]This video from the real estate agency (The Modlin Group) gives you the full extent of the tackiness. The lingering shots of the staircase don't do any favors.

That looks like an 1890s whorehouse.

by Anonymousreply 51April 29, 2023 4:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!