Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Superman & Lois casts Michael Cuntlipz as Lex Luthor

The actor is portraying a new version of the iconic DC Comics supervillain in season 3.

Lex Luthor is coming for revenge on Superman & Lois.

EW can exclusively reveal that Michael Cuntlipz (The Walking Dead, Southland) has been cast on The CW's Superman drama as a new version of the iconic DC Comics supervillain in season 3.

According to the official character description, Cuntlipz's Lex Luthor is known to the world as the visionary billionaire behind LexCorp, but secretly, the criminal underworld knows who Lex truly is: a brutal psychopath who terrorizes anyone he crosses paths with. When Lex debuts this season, it's been years since he dropped out of the public eye and he's re-emerging hellbent on correcting a personal injustice by enacting revenge on the two people he feels have wronged him — Superman (Tyler Hoechlin) and Lois Lane (Elizabeth Tulloch).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2023 5:52 AM

One of the few blondes I've ever been attracted to. I fell in love with him as the gay daddy cop in Southland, a criminally underrated show.

I'm here for it. He'll make a great Lex.

(Oh wait, I couldn't give two shits about comic book anything. Just the man candy.)

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 6:31 PM

Cunt Lips????

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 7:03 PM

Yes, R2.

He changed it from "Lipschitz" when he started acting.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 7:07 PM

Not much of an improvement R3

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 7:19 PM

I stopped watching TWD when they killed him and Glenn off. It's an interesting casting choice, he usually plays blue collar types.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 9:21 PM

I liked him as the father in the show with all the kids......didn't even last a season.

Do they show man butts on the CW?

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 9:51 PM

[quote]Do they show man butts on the CW?

It is a Berlanti show. Nothing for cis gay men.

You'd be more likely to see a post-ops faux vagina or a bull dagger's tits.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 9:58 PM

Oh dear.....well thanks R7.

I guess I'll just keep watching my Southland DVDs.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 10:06 PM

How can you say there's nothing to see for gay men on a show starring Tyler Hoechlin?

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 10:58 PM

It’s pronounced “Heck-lin”.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 11:03 PM

This is a good a time as any to let everyone know that I've been cast on the show as Superman's magical pest, Mr, Mxyzptlk. My friend Greg -- you know, Greg Berlanti, the producer? -- thought my charisma and sass made me perfect for the role. See you soon on the small screen!

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 11:47 PM

But George, Greg Berlanti hates out gay men.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 11:55 PM

R9 because it's a family show and they've done fuck all with Jonathan Kent. But most fans seem to be more concerned about Lois not getting enough attention.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2023 12:09 PM

Not off to a great start...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2023 4:27 PM

Cuntlipz?

Is he says it backwards does he go back to the fifth dimension?

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2023 7:18 PM

^ If

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2023 7:49 PM

Nice to see a Superman of color. I don’t think there’s been one since Dean Cain.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2023 7:58 PM

Didn’t they also replace one of the deplorable actors playing one of Superman’s sons?

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2023 11:35 PM

Michael Rosenbaum in Smallville was a great sexy Lexy.

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2023 12:10 AM

R15 he goes to the Phantom Zone.

R18 yes they did. Jordan's thread on lpsg is hilarious and he's lucky that small jerk off clip didn't blow up on social media. Can't believe some of the S&L fans still stupidly think Jordan left for mental health reasons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2023 2:49 AM

[quote] 'Superman & Lois' Co-Showrunner Talks Jonathan Kent Recasting & If It Will Be Addressed in Season 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2023 4:22 AM

[Quote] "He's trying to find himself. Coach Gaines is still pissed at him about ruining the football season," the co-showrunner stated. "He has some hurdles to get over, but as the season progresses, there's something that, in episode 3, will kickstart a fire that's lit, and then an opportunity presents itself and we explore the beginnings of this path that is going to be really fruitful for him."

I'll believe it when i see it. Jordan is Todd's golden boy and God forbid we give Jonathan a bf.

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2023 4:27 AM

Cudlitz has a hot beefy ass that he put on full display in Southland.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2023 4:36 AM

Tvline recently gave their renewal predictions on CW shows:

Superman and Lois- Fairly safe

Walker- Fairly safe

All American:Homecoming- Will get renewed

Walker:Independence- Long shot

The Winchesters- Long shot

Gotham Knights- Long shot

Kung Fu- Could go either way

by Anonymousreply 24April 10, 2023 4:56 PM

[Quote] Superman and Lois- Fairly safe

I assumed as much. Although i saw some speculating the show must be getting cancelled because they're no longer using the Kent farm sets. And Tyler's booked a con in Brazil when he'd normally be filming.

[Quote] Gotham Knights- Long shot

Not shocked in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 25April 10, 2023 5:03 PM

Michael!!! We love you!

by Anonymousreply 26April 10, 2023 5:03 PM

Fuck he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 27April 10, 2023 5:14 PM

Cunt. Lips.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2023 12:31 AM

What a shame he won't get a chance to interact with Ben McKenzie 😄

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2023 12:56 AM

Superman and Lois was renewed for a 4th season but with a reduced budget. So much for the nu CW being open to "big names and big budgets". lol. Warner Brothers is also going to take a lower licensing fee. The actors who play John Henry Irons,Natalie,Lana Lang, Kyle Cushing,Sarah and Sam Lane will no longer be main cast members and will all be dropped to recurring and or guest star status depending on availability.

by Anonymousreply 30June 15, 2023 6:50 PM

Gotham Knights was apparently cancelled. CW is screwing its shows and viewers over bigtime. Who wants to buy the channel when even fewer people are watching? Introducing reality TV content will not bring the massive ratings they are hoping for, and the established fan bases of the canceled shows will not bother either.

by Anonymousreply 31June 15, 2023 6:58 PM

R31 the nu owners think that what the viewers will want to watch instead is Saudi LIV Golf, Indy racing, lots of terrible reality shows and cheap shows from the UK and Australia they purchased and that already have aired in those countries.

by Anonymousreply 32June 15, 2023 7:23 PM

Why even bother with a 4th season? Fans are already complaining about the family drama and they're going to focus on that even more next season? And Lex is played out.

I liked Lana and JHI, not too bummed about the others. I'm sure Dylan Walsh won't have any trouble finding work again. But i bet Lois stans will be happy 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2023 5:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!