Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miranda Lambert shares a shirtless photo of sexy husband

Country crooner Miranda Lambert was kind enough to share a shirtless photo of her incredibly sexy 31 year old husband, Brendan McLoughlin. The couple have been married four years, according to her post. Brendan McLoughlin was a former NYC cop when he quit the force to join Lambert's security team in 2018. The two of them got married in January, 2019 after just two months of dating. She was previously married to country singer Blake Shelton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2023 4:01 AM

Cute enough but unfortunate Eddie Munster hair

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 3:47 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 3:48 PM

I’d hit it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 4:10 PM

Too bad he's not a copy any longer. I'd ask him to frisk me from head to toe. Each and every day.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 4:40 PM

He’s got that white-trash “give me a few shots of tequila and I’ll let you suck me off” look about him

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 4:54 PM

*looks for my bottle of Jose Cuervo*

Gimme a minute.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 4:55 PM

[quote]Too bad he's not a copy any longer.

Personally, I have always preferred originals.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 4:56 PM

He's pretty. Is he a high yellow?

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 5:47 PM

Big ol' Chic-Let teefs

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 5:50 PM

I was looking at his pecs and nipples - not his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 6:36 PM

Why “high yellow”, R8?

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 10:17 PM

Mama Miranda clearly bought her shiny new boy a new set of teeth...

Let's see how long before he strays...

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 10:18 PM

No hair on his forearms. Major negative! Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2023 12:45 AM

He'd look sexier with some light hair down the middle of his chest and a treasure trail into his pants. However, I'd never say no to him the way he looks now.

by Anonymousreply 14January 29, 2023 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!