Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has cut off financial support to his bastard child, Joseph Baena

My first thoughts are why do some very rich people cut financial support to their kids, but then I remind myself most parents aren’t supporting their children much once they turn 18, yet alone post-college. Why should rich people have to keep their kids on the payroll?

But then I also think about how his kids with Maria Shriver have trust funds and live off daddy and mommy, so why shouldn’t Joseph get a trust fund?

Most rich parents have their kids set up for life. Then there are the rare ones who cut off ties to their kids. Joseph at least can use his father to break into the business if he wants (which he has to an extent, with his physique modeling career and DWTS).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166February 5, 2023 6:13 PM

Possible responses: He's an adult.

I don't care.

It's none of my business.

The kid will be living off his resemblance to his father for the rest of his life. Per Google, the son is in the news every two weeks trading out of his familial connection.

The whole thing is disgusting but his skeletal ex knew what she was signing up for.. J

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 2:46 PM

At 25 years old? Good. He is old enough to provide for himself. The world doesn’t need any more useless celebrity offspring living off mommy and daddy.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 2:48 PM

But is Arnold still supporting his kids with Maria? If he is, cutting off the one seems pretty cold-hearted.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 2:54 PM

R3 yes. Which is my point about it being fucked up. But he raised his kids with Maria vs him not acknowledging his bastard child until 2011.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 2:55 PM

His parents are a couple of whores so he should get a trust fund if his half siblings are getting one. He grew up poor without a Dad and then gets blindsided by his cunt mother that he DOES have a dad who is also a cunt. At the very least Pappy can pay for his therapy.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 2:55 PM

he has responsibilities as an adult

but most of the attention and potential risks to his life/security will because of his sperm donor.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 3:04 PM

Pretty shitty of him to do that to his Son. I don't care if he is 25.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 3:07 PM

He sho is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 3:10 PM

if you're willing to live in isolation and otherwise on the downlow, it's no big deal.

but if and when something does happen, the media knows no bounds... have no qualms about harassing you at school in the middle of class, at work in the middle of a fire... of harassing you and everyone around you until they get what they want. Or something as satisfying as dragging you down as well.

it doesn't matter if you're not known.

A.S. opened pandoras box when for optics, he decided to play daddy...

if he was just a deadbeat dad, not as big of a deal

but he was a politician and a celebrity, a public figure, so, he's forever scarred this kids' life with that. the kid inherits all his baggage, too, and we've seen how many people would have no qualms hunting him down in the name of politics either. from Q to resyst.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 3:11 PM

Maybe Joseph doesn’t want the support, I thought he was a realtor

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 3:15 PM

I never understand these arguments that people owe money to their children after their children are through college.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 3:33 PM

I don't disagree that cutting off a kid after paying for college promotes self-sufficiency and independence.

However, before we can judge whether this particular case makes sense, I would need to know whether Arnold cut off his other kids with Shriver.

Also, his other kids benefitted from his wealth their entire lives. Is it truly "fair" if the other kids got the benefits of a better education and more stable lives.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 3:37 PM

At 25, he should be supporting himself. Who cares what his half-siblings are getting (trust funds, etc,) ? He has a different pair of parents then they do.

We should be asking how much his mother is pitching in to support him at 25.

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2023 3:38 PM

This is all bullshit. The stories of Arnold cutting this kid off financially all came as the kid is starting his real estate career and come from the kid. This is just PR so that people will use him as an agent. He, probably correctly, assumes that presenting himself as a go-getter who supports himself is the best way to gain listings.

It’s also probably a result of a legal case against Baena in which he’s being sued for over a million dollars for hitting and seriously injuring someone last year in a car accident. The first stories of Arnold cutting Joseph off appeared two days after stories of the car accident were reported.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2023 3:42 PM

[quote]At 25, he should be supporting himself. Who cares what his half-siblings are getting (trust funds, etc,) ? He has a different pair of parents then they do.

It matters if Arnold is the source of ongoing financial support or trust funds.

If all the money going to support the kids is coming from Maria - agreed, doesn't matter.

However, children should be treated equitably (not equally). If he's funding their dissolute lives while not funding this guy's, that's not right.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2023 3:42 PM

Maybe, but I bet Joseph will receive generous gifts throughout his life. Need a house? Daddy warbucks to the rescue. Also, you can be sure Joseph is very much in the will. So, he'll be fine

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 3:44 PM

I started with nothing. Made a successful multimillion dollar career and became leader of the sixth largest economy in the world. The lazy bastard needs to drop his pants and get to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2023 3:45 PM

R15 You may be on to something with the lawsuit and/or the publicity to jumpstart Baena's career.

Daddy's Oak Productions is also being sued for a car accident of another son, Christopher Schwarzenegger . Let's see if there's another announcement that Chris is being cut off.

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2023 3:55 PM

Moneypop dot com?

never heard of it.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2023 3:58 PM

I don't think this story is true.

I think Arnold gave money to the boy's mother when he was a child so that he could have a good life growing up. And didn't Arnold pay for him to go to college? And Arnold has helped him launch his own bodybuilding career.

There's not much more Arnold can do except maybe buy him a house. (The cost of a house would probably be a drop in the bucket for Arnold.).

This story was one of the most fascinating of the past decade. Who knew that Arnold and his handy housekeeper would produce a kid who was smart enough to be valedictorian of his high school and go to Pepperdine. Seems like he's smarter and more capable than his spoiled half-siblings. The oldest Shriver-Schwarz has a career as an author. (Her book on forgiveness came out after the scandal broke.). Now she's famous for marrying religious nutcase actor Chris Pratt. I wonder if she's still a Democrat like the other Kennedy family members. Patrick is still trying to be an actor. (Being a nepobaby hasn't helped him much so far.) Chris recently lost a lot of weight; I wonder what he studied in college.

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2023 4:01 PM

R18 was for R14

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2023 4:16 PM

The DL stance on parents supporting kids into adulthood and inheritance is weird. In a million years I would never expect my parents to support me financially. It would be nice if they do but if not, so what, it's my job.

The idea that it's "unfair" is ludicrous. It's unfair that hot young gay men get more attention and forgiveness than ugly ones. It's unfair that this kid is richer than me and all he had to do was be born. Life is unfair.

He isn't entitled to the same lifestyle because he was born to a different set of parents and in different circumstances. His mother should not have opened her legs to a man who didn't take her seriously, if she wanted her kid to have the same privileges as his other children. Having a child by a man married to another person does not guarantee anything, nor should it.

by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2023 4:19 PM

r11 it's not that he owes money to his child but rather it's his responsibility to see that they are protected even through their adulthood. It can just as easily backfire on him, so it's about protecting his interests. But the majority that will seek out this young man will do so because of A.S. and potentially as a means to get to A.S. or what they believe A.S. represents.

This lad's life will forever be centered around being the bastard spawn of a celebrity, former politician...

international travel is a risk. . . as is just walking in the wrong part of town. Yes, in most cases, nothing will happen... but again, we pay into insurance for the same purpose. For what might happen.,

There's inanity here with people think to argue for a modicum of support is the same as all or nothing.

by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2023 4:24 PM

He just got paid more than most make in a year for a few weeks on "Dancing With The Stars". He can support himself now.

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2023 4:31 PM

Did Andy Dick's children deserve additional compensation to deal with the mess he made of his life? Charlie Sheen's kids? Michael Jackson? Will Mad Madge, St. Angie? The British Royal Family?

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2023 4:32 PM

R22 again, he was born to a different mother, the same father. He was not born to a different set of parents. Only one is different. If dad is paying for his other kids lives, he very well should be paying for Joseph also. If Maria is paying for their kids, then that is where the difference lies. Not with Arnold.

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2023 4:32 PM

R25 literally none of that is the same as this.

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2023 4:32 PM

r24 so, then by all means, you believe the same with the general public as well? I'd love to see the reaction from fraus with ex husbands.

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2023 4:33 PM

those from the net of mum (for some reason, threads disappear when you say their name, as if it summons them) frequently stalk here.. I wonder what's their take.

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2023 4:35 PM

R26 the law disagrees with you. When someone graduates college they are no longer entitled to support from parents. You must be a frau.

by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2023 4:35 PM

Probably next up Celebrity Big Brother any of the other celebrity reality shows out there.

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2023 4:36 PM

R30 yeah, you missed the point a handful of us have made. But that’s not surprising as you’re uneducated. Go along.

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2023 4:36 PM

R29 I used to think that accusation was baseless but now I see I was wrong. Bunch of entitled bitter fraus roaming around.

To all the fraus of the world: your adult crotchfruit are NOT entitled to financial support.

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2023 4:38 PM

I don't think it's right. Is Arnold just going to hoard his wealth and then let the state take it after his death?

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2023 4:38 PM

R32 obvious (British) CUNT frau. The most hideous of all frau. Still bitter that a rich man passed you over.

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2023 4:40 PM

^frauen

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2023 4:40 PM

“Those from the net of mum?”

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2023 4:46 PM

He's grown, has a college degree from a good school, so there's no reason to continue shelling out money to him. I'm sure Arnold will remember him nicely in his will. Now, if Arnold is still supporting all his other grown kids with that hatchet faced Shriver woman, he should be ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2023 5:55 PM

We don't know how much money Ahnold has already given him though. This just seems like PR to me.

by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2023 8:15 PM

r39 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2023 8:17 PM

Andy Dick has children? *shudder*

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2023 8:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2023 8:47 PM

[quote] At 25, he should be supporting himself. Who cares what his half-siblings are getting (trust funds, etc,) ? He has a different pair of parents then they do.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2023 9:25 PM

I’d reserve judgment until the will is read.

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2023 9:29 PM

Only Fans

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2023 10:16 PM

I think Joseph is Arnold’s favorite. He looks like Arnold and he followed in his father’s footsteps in bodybuilding, which I’m sure Arnold loves.

Maria’s kids are spoiled uptight Kennedys. Joseph is a Schwarzenegger.

I think this story is over nothing.

by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2023 10:34 PM

R38 I bet you he is supporting those kids with Maria because he thinks they’re weaklings.

Joseph can stand on his two feet.

I’m pretty sure that’s the mentality. Like I said, I think Joseph is Arnold’s favorite.

by Anonymousreply 47January 27, 2023 10:35 PM

Look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 27, 2023 10:36 PM

I hate to break it to you folks, but Arnie & Maria have pissed through it like a couple of drunken sailors in the last few decades. I love it when these stupid pop websites say 'oh go oh god oh god they're worth bumpteen zillions and this is happening' ... my cousins know them personally, and have done so for decades.

As a comparison, I know personally one couple that took a 360M shit in one year (moving into retail), so these piles can evaporate with shocking speed.

by Anonymousreply 49January 27, 2023 10:47 PM

I find him (the son, that is) incredibly hot.

by Anonymousreply 50January 27, 2023 11:02 PM

You mean he expects his son to support himself? How radical and hateful.

by Anonymousreply 51January 27, 2023 11:03 PM

daddy has 400 million. i'm sure he is destitute.

by Anonymousreply 52January 28, 2023 12:07 AM

Why do we have to hear about this?

Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 53January 28, 2023 12:23 AM

^ This, I'm sure Arnie has a few $100 million squirreled away for a rainy day. Besides, Chris Pratt wouldn't have married the Stepford daughter without being sure her dowry was substantial 😏

by Anonymousreply 54January 28, 2023 8:10 AM

[quote] The DL stance on parents supporting kids into adulthood and inheritance is weird.

[quote]His mother should not have opened her legs to a man who didn't take her seriously

Honestly, I think the "this kid shouldn't get jack shit from his rich father because his mother is a hoor" stance is far weirder than the people who are saying Arnold should treat all his kids equally.

by Anonymousreply 55January 28, 2023 1:03 PM

[quote]the law disagrees with you. When someone graduates college they are no longer entitled to support from parents.

There's a law that says children are entitled to parental support until they graduate college? What a weird thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 56January 28, 2023 1:05 PM

R56 there are child support orders that say that. Don't know if it's an official "law"

by Anonymousreply 57January 28, 2023 1:19 PM

R55 obvious frau. Your pussy does not grant you every wish you desire, cunt. Not even a wealthy lifestyle for your hellspawn.

Arnie's kids are NOT equal.

by Anonymousreply 58January 28, 2023 1:30 PM

If your child is a student you can claim him as a dependent on your taxes until he is 24. It seems obvious that a person can't suddenly be self-supporting if they've been sitting in a classroom all their life. If I had a kid who did well in school and graduated college I would let him live at home until he got a job and saved money for a deposit on an apartment. I'm sure the kid would want to become self-supporting asap.

by Anonymousreply 59January 28, 2023 1:56 PM

I’d eat his ass.

by Anonymousreply 60January 28, 2023 2:44 PM

He is a handsome young man and he seems more ambitious and smarter than his half siblings. I agree that Arnie seems to like him best.

by Anonymousreply 61January 28, 2023 2:54 PM

Good. We don’t need any more nepo baby grifters in showbiz.

by Anonymousreply 62January 28, 2023 2:58 PM

He works for a big luxury real estate firm in LA. Multi-million dollar houses and condos. I'm sure he's doing ok financially.

by Anonymousreply 63January 28, 2023 3:22 PM

Since he likes recreating his father’s poses and photos, I think he needs to do this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 28, 2023 3:36 PM

He may have stopped regular support payments, but I seriously doubt the boy has been completely cut off. I'm sure if he needed money his father would be there for him.

by Anonymousreply 65January 28, 2023 4:10 PM

[quote]However, before we can judge whether this particular case makes sense, I would need to know whether Arnold cut off his other kids with Shriver.

Why?

There is no legal obligation to treat your illegitimate kids exactly the same financially as your legitimate kids once they are adults.

by Anonymousreply 66January 28, 2023 4:22 PM

R66 I guess people are deciding whether it's morally wrong as opposed to illegal. In my opinion, it's not morally wrong at all.

Even his legitimate kids should not be financially supported in adulthood. If parents are stupid enough to do it, fine. To actually believe that a child born to an affair should be financially supported into adulthood same as a legitimate child is insane.

However I suspect most of this clucking is coming from the fat hens who invaded DL.

by Anonymousreply 67January 28, 2023 4:28 PM

He is not. This is just for the looks. He is slipping him money and paying expenses. He just does not want the bastard to look like a sponge.

by Anonymousreply 68January 28, 2023 5:17 PM

[quote]There is no legal obligation to treat your illegitimate kids exactly the same financially as your legitimate kids once they are adults.

But if you don't it's a really shitty thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 69January 28, 2023 5:20 PM

[quote]To actually believe that a child born to an affair should be financially supported into adulthood same as a legitimate child is insane.

That child is still your child.

Of course, DL is the last place to look for parenting advice. So many bitter, disgruntled people carrying around the baggage from their own miserable childhoods. Endless posts about how they hated their parents and are estranged from their siblings. Insanely jealous of people who had decent parents who treated them well. They're a pretty sorry lot.

by Anonymousreply 70January 28, 2023 5:23 PM

I’m sure he has a trust which he can tap into at a certain age

by Anonymousreply 71January 28, 2023 5:40 PM

Does Arnold regale his bastard son with stories about how he would leave his bedroom in the middle of the night to suck on his mistress’ pussy while Maria slept just a few feet away?

by Anonymousreply 72January 28, 2023 5:41 PM

you people are tedious if you believe this and continue to rant.

by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2023 5:44 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 74January 28, 2023 5:47 PM

Give the kid a break!

by Anonymousreply 75January 28, 2023 5:48 PM

R70 yes because a married man and a woman who fucked a married man and had his baby are really great parents. Particularly when they did this while working for the wife.

Especially if the married man (cause the woman has no fortune herself, do they ever?) finances a child past young adulthood, one borne out of the fucking. Can't even call it an affair since he basically just banged her til he got bored.

If this young man needs parental guidance he best look outside his own family, he's not getting it from Arnie and the maid. He won't separate though, the association is too beneficial.

by Anonymousreply 76January 28, 2023 6:27 PM

"yet alone post-college"

Oh dear...

by Anonymousreply 77January 28, 2023 6:31 PM

r76 Many men have children out of wedlock and they support that child. It's the right, responsible thing to do. Just because you're a bitter misanthrope doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 78January 28, 2023 6:42 PM

The children by Maria Shriver may also be getting money from their mother or from their grandmother's estate.

by Anonymousreply 79January 28, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote] I don't care. It's none of my business.

I don't understand why people say "it's none of my business." None of this shit pertains to anyone, personally. It's fun and interesting to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 80January 28, 2023 6:45 PM

As stated, I think Arnold would always help him. Joseph is definitely in Arnold's will.

If Arnold & Maria have trust funds for their children, I'm sure Joseph is compensated in some other way.

by Anonymousreply 81January 28, 2023 6:46 PM

R78 so nice of them. Those men are princes and heroes. We should encourage more married men to have affairs and women to fuck married men and have their babies. And we should encourage those babies to grow to adulthood and still expect the men (not women, because again, it's always the man whose expected to make the money) to support them financially. Clearly it's good for society.

by Anonymousreply 82January 28, 2023 6:50 PM

r82 I didn't say that. You seem very bitter and sad. Men fuck around and have kids out of wedlock. It happens. Always has and always will. There is a moral responsibility to take care of that child. That's all I said. Again, DL has so many people who are so damaged from their own miserable upbringings.

by Anonymousreply 83January 28, 2023 6:58 PM

r76/r82 in a couple other threads:

[quote]I don't like black Americans. I respect the fact that they created the only decent and original American music genres (jazz, rock, hip hop, r&b) but I find many aspects of their culture irritating, dangerous, and deplorable.

[quote]I don't have respect for my family anymore, and very little love. It's not just that they have turned into MAGA like conservatives (without actually voting), my love and respect started to wane once I left home and went to college. I realized how truly uncultured and ignorant and flat out boring they are, yet they convinced themselves they have done and do everything right while they grow fatter, poorer, dumber and uglier every year.

Yikes. Talk about damaged. Any further posts by him should just be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2023 7:01 PM

R84 ah yes the good old frau tactic of stalking people across threads. Don't you have a gyno appt for that festering cunt of yours? Whenever women invade a space, all logic and rationality and taste fly out the window.

In any case, it is no one's responsibility to finance their adult kids, legitimate or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 85January 28, 2023 7:05 PM

Daddy paid child support as well as buying his mother a house and providing her with financial support. He also paid for his son’s college education at Pepperdine. After graduation the kid announced he wanted to be an actor and he did not set the world on fire. He then thrashed around for a while and is now selling real estate. If Daddy had continued to support him, it is doubtful he would be working. I’m sure the money would be provided in an emergency, but enabling someone to live like Tori Spelling does them no favors. I have no idea about the financial situation of the “legitimate “ children, but I hope they are also being encouraged to be productive. The Kennedys were once among the richest families in America. But after 3 or 4 generations of spawning like rabbits and living off the trusts and not recharging the well, I understand they are pretty tapped out. Except for Caroline of course!

by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2023 7:17 PM

R86 - Yes. It has been my experience, based upon people I have known through the decades (and the career that I have had), that even large estates can disappear in very, very short time periods. I have one cousin, who, along with his wife, has accumulated lower 10 digits over the course of about 40 years- and I have (had, actually) another cousin who went from 50M to 5M in the course of a Monday to Friday.

This seems to be a popular 'article of faith' in the US (and certainly a major tenet of this board), that once you become wealthy, the money fairy comes to you one night, and Ping!, you are permanently set for a lifetime no matter what. I suppose that's because that's the 'American Dream', when in fact it really doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote]This seems to be a popular 'article of faith' in the US (and certainly a major tenet of this board), that once you become wealthy, the money fairy comes to you one night, and Ping!, you are permanently set for a lifetime no matter what.

You have to remember that many DLers are out of touch recluses who have no idea about anything that happens in the world outside their hoarded hovels.

by Anonymousreply 88January 28, 2023 9:28 PM

R85 those freaks are everywhere. I looked up your posts! I looked up your posts! Like a tattle tale little kid. Nobody cares! These cunts are so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 89January 28, 2023 10:43 PM

Well when r85 says he doesn't like black people it should be commented on.

by Anonymousreply 90January 28, 2023 11:19 PM

R90 black Americans are not all black people. They are a subset of the black population. And yet, typical American, you think the world revolves around you. Try getting out of your trailer park more.

by Anonymousreply 91January 29, 2023 4:19 AM

R90 =obvious Karen.

by Anonymousreply 92January 29, 2023 4:25 AM

r91 your statement has nothing to do with anything. That poster was commenting about how he doesn't like blacks.

by Anonymousreply 93January 29, 2023 4:28 AM

Let's talk about Patrick, the pretty one.

by Anonymousreply 94January 29, 2023 4:31 AM

No R93, that poster was talking about how they don't like black Americans. I know, because I'm the poster. And I stand by that statement. I also stand by the statement that I don't like Czechs or New Yorkers, for different reasons.

But people are required to think exactly alike these days, I understand. Now run along Karen, you have people's thoughts you need to police!

by Anonymousreply 95January 29, 2023 4:35 AM

[quote] that poster was talking about how they don't like black Americans. I know, because I'm the poster. And I stand by that statement.

You're insane. Ignored.

by Anonymousreply 96January 29, 2023 4:44 AM

There is no more tiresome cunt then the one who announces they are ignoring you.

by Anonymousreply 97January 29, 2023 4:46 AM

R89 I work with cunts like that in real life. No one respects them or gives a shit about them so they get personal and petty and ALWAYS try to pit people against each other.

They are almost always queeny gay guys or fat/old frauen.

by Anonymousreply 98January 29, 2023 4:57 AM

Our family was nearly destroyed by my father's outside child. Dad impregnated a woman two weeks before he proposed to my mother. She took my dad to court and even had him arrested several times for child support. My dad's fault, really. My mother should have never married him. He turned out to be a moody drunk anyway. Mom was afraid of being an old-maid. My half-sister's mother was an absolute cunt who had two more out of wedlock children with married men or men who were seriously involved with someone else.

My mother tried to be nice to my half-sister, but her mother had poisoned her against my mother AND us. So it's hard for me to have any empathy for Joseph or his whore mother. Those photos of her standing with Arnold's family, smiling. Dirty, conniving old cunt. And she wasn't even that pretty. Hetero men go for what is AVAILABLE, CONVENIENT and STEADY.

by Anonymousreply 99January 30, 2023 12:51 AM

You sound really fucked up and bitter, r99.

by Anonymousreply 100January 30, 2023 12:53 AM

R100 you sound in denial

by Anonymousreply 101January 30, 2023 12:58 AM

I have my issues R100. And so do you, I'm sure, based on your response.

by Anonymousreply 102January 30, 2023 1:01 AM

r87 a fairly good example is the number of hollywood divorces during the height of their fame and the inability to pay child support/alimony when their star capital fades. Dave Foley was one of the more widely spoken about.

by Anonymousreply 103January 30, 2023 5:13 AM

r27 Sure it is. celebrity (or infamy) should be akin the presidency with security available for as long as it's recognized.

The fact remains any one can attempt to use this kid as extortion... kidnapping (or terror) of celeb family members is common among other parts of the world. So, the natural expectation is for said celebrities to provide support, at least in that form (security) or do their best to keep their family anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 104January 30, 2023 5:25 AM

Good for Arnold (and Joseph if true) I don't see this being reported by any other source. If it has, and I missed it, my point still stands.

Joseph already is a real estate agent. He is doing fine on his own. I'm sure there is some kind of inheritance set aside for when Arnold pops his clogs. They seem the closest out of all of Arnold's kids. I think that kind of quality time is better than some fucking trust fund. He's a good kid. Arnold isn't going to let him be spoiled like his sprog with Maria.

by Anonymousreply 105January 30, 2023 6:21 AM

How weird it must be for Maria that the bastard child is the most famous and traditionally handsome of Arnold's kids and Arnold's favorite, as well as the media's favorite. Really goes to show "good breeding" means nothing. The Kennedy genes couldn't compare to the housekeeper's genes.

by Anonymousreply 106January 30, 2023 7:39 AM

I wonder why Arnold decided to cheat with the housekeeper? She wasn't that attractive or interesting. I bet he always had a complex of inferiority with the Kennedys and never could feel comfortable or equal to Maria so never had satisfying sex with Maria. With the maid, he didn't feel inferior.

by Anonymousreply 107January 30, 2023 7:41 AM

MEN ARE HORNDOGS, TOOTS!

by Anonymousreply 108January 30, 2023 7:47 AM

He can do OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 109January 30, 2023 7:54 AM

R107 You're saying the housekeeper wasn't worthy of being fucked at least once and I think that's ridiculous. People can have sex appeal even if they're not conventionally attractive. Arnold obviously found her hot in some way. I doubt Arnold Schwarzenegger, an Austrian hick who turned himself into an iconic movie star, felt inferior to that bunch of do-nothing WASPS. You seriously have to wonder why someone would cheat on their spouse? Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 110January 30, 2023 8:08 AM

I haven't read/posted in this thread before but every time this thread pops up the top of DL, I think to myself; "Gee the son really does look like Arnold Schwarzenegger"...

by Anonymousreply 111January 30, 2023 8:14 AM

r106 the boy is hardly a head turner. I still think Patrick is more attractive, but I'm starting to think that Arnolds country bumpkin Austrian genes simply don't mix well with others. Patrick used to be cute but the older he gets the more I see how hard Arnolds genes seem to want to fight any other gene pool it touches.

Both boys are handsome enough, though not striking.

Patrick needs to fire his stylist and makeup artist for letting him walk onto a red carpet looking like a low grade drug dealer if not addict.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 30, 2023 8:16 AM

I'm just gonna say that it's weird as fuck to me that that Shriver and the kids are still very close to Arnold after the whole love child thing but they won't acknowledge the love child. I suppose uts their right but from what I understand was Maria had no idea initially and took the kid in at first thinking it was just the maid's child with someone else. Am I remember it right? Joseph wasn't a stranger to them because his mother worked for the household for very long time i believe, even after her affair with Arnold. He was invited to birthday parties and other events as well if i recall, until rhe bomb dropped that Arnie was rhe daddy. And now only Arnold will acknowledge him which I think is cold as fuck, its not as if they never knew him, they just didn't how well so to speak. But Maria could have been that dumb,she married a major Hollywood star with an equal ego, she could not have been that naive. Plus the resemblance. If she saw the kid in person it didn't occur to her at all?

by Anonymousreply 113January 30, 2023 9:15 AM

r113 by all accounts Arnold was a good father. It was easy to judge him when it happened but a bit of perspective probably help them move past it a bit. My dad cheated on my mom leading to a divorce. I was upset but after a few years you sort of have to compartmentalize. A good mother wont let grown folks decisions taint a parent child relationship.

Oh and Arnold is the wealthier parent. There is no way I'd turn my back to my millionaire daddy unless he was beating the shit out of my mother, which is not the case with Arnold and Shriver. The Trump years also gave Arnold a bit of a social comeback, so the old man has a lot going for himself right now.

by Anonymousreply 114January 30, 2023 11:53 AM

Joseph is a unique child. He is not to be considered in the normal line of birthright.

by Anonymousreply 115January 30, 2023 12:09 PM

AS has a net worth of $350 million

by Anonymousreply 116January 30, 2023 12:22 PM

He has that body builder head and neck but I’m not sure Joseph really looks like Arnold.

by Anonymousreply 117January 30, 2023 12:43 PM

[quote] and became leader of the sixth largest economy in the world

By taking advantage of Kully Fonia’s literally batshit insane recall statutes

by Anonymousreply 118January 30, 2023 12:52 PM

R14 is right. This whole publicly announced financial distancing is simply because of an accident Joseph had last year. Arnold's company was dragged into the lawsuit, yada, yada. I'm sure AS's lawyer told him to release this statement.

As for the estrangement between Joseph and Maria, I'm a bit surprised. She knew the kid for years. His situation is not his fault. She's well known for her Catholic faith, so what gives? What happened to turning the other cheek? I thought that she would come around eventually but I guess not. She didn't have to be a second mother to him but her attitude seems pretty cold. And her children took their cues from her, I'm assuming. Another phony Catholic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 30, 2023 1:07 PM

Why would Maria want to be reminded of her ex-husband's betrayal? Of course, she's cold to Joseph. She doesn't owe him a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 120January 30, 2023 1:37 PM

The Shrivers are not WASPs. They’re of Irish and German Catholic origin.

by Anonymousreply 121January 30, 2023 2:27 PM

R120 Like other's have said its not the kid's fault for being born, although I understand icing out the lying cunt who cheated with my husband. But she forgave Arnold because she and the kids attended his 50th birthday party and posted pics but of course Joseph wasn't invited. Weird how she can forgive the cheating ex husband but not a kid who didn't ask to be here. Perhaps she's embarrassed that it all went down under her roof and she didn't know what the fuck was going on in her own house? Plus the resemblance was striking, she's either incredibly dumb or she didn't think Arnold woukd fuck someone like Joseph's mother until she found out otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 122January 30, 2023 4:05 PM

R110 The Kennedys aren't WASPs, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 123January 30, 2023 7:12 PM

I can't believe Maria never looked at that kid and saw Arnold. The resemblance is very obvious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 30, 2023 7:22 PM

Princess Patrick, the fat one, and Joseph

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 30, 2023 7:23 PM

There are none so blind as those who will not see, r124.

by Anonymousreply 126January 30, 2023 7:26 PM

The housekeeper was fat and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 127January 30, 2023 7:57 PM

Maria is an asshole so there’s that.

by Anonymousreply 128January 30, 2023 8:37 PM

Maria seems like she could be controlling, even with Arnold.

by Anonymousreply 129January 30, 2023 9:04 PM

Isn't the really good looking one a working actor? And the daughter married to a rich actor? Why would they need much help from their parents at this point? The fat ugly one is probably the only one 100% dependent.

by Anonymousreply 130January 30, 2023 9:16 PM

R123 Agree, impressive stupidity to not know that the Kennedys are Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 131January 30, 2023 9:42 PM

Well, I'm impressed by the stupidity of quite a few posters on DL. And it takes a lot to impress me.

by Anonymousreply 132January 30, 2023 9:52 PM

"As for the estrangement between Joseph and Maria, I'm a bit surprised. She knew the kid for years. His situation is not his fault."

We don't know about their relationship, all we know is that Joseph, Maria, and the legitimate Schwarzenegger kids aren't making public shows of being a loving family. Maybe the two families have divided into armed camps, maybe they get along and want some privacy. We just don't know, so please stop making assumptions.

Anyway, a person is under no obligation to their ex-spouse's bastard other than to refrain from blaming them from a situation they didn't create, and to refrain from creating alienation between the half-siblings. But the fact is that all five of the Schwarzenegger kids are adults and she doesn't control their emotional lives, which really means that Joseph isn't her problem, unless he's making himself her problem. If all is well then then it's okay for her to be hands-off and to let her kids make up their own minds about the half-sibling relationship, and if he's trying to cut her kids out of the will or something then it's a different story.

by Anonymousreply 133January 30, 2023 10:46 PM

Hey, is Schwarzenegger the only straight man in Hollywood who's only been married once?

by Anonymousreply 134January 30, 2023 10:47 PM

Arnold Schwarzenegger has been a known pussy hound for decades. Yet, by all accounts, Maria had no idea he was cheating on her. How does that even happen?

by Anonymousreply 135January 30, 2023 10:50 PM

I bet she knew about the girlfriends and starlets, and a lot of people who marry sluts know, but never say anything in public to save face. They've married a ho for reasons of their own, they knew there would be a downside, and they don't want to talk about it with bitches like us.

So she was probably willing to accept a certain number of girlfriends and starlets as long as they kept their distance, but screwing the chonky maid in her own bed, and bringing the bastard child into her house? That was not only a violation of whatever deal was keeping the marriage together, it was just plain squicky, the act of someone who wasn't just a total pig, but who actively enjoyed deceiving their spouse.

by Anonymousreply 136January 30, 2023 10:59 PM

Of all the pussy Arnold could score, he decides to have a fling with the ugly maid? That's what I never understood.

by Anonymousreply 137January 30, 2023 11:01 PM

Maria probably hand-picked Joseph's mother to be the family maid because she was so ugly Maria thought Arnold wouldn't touch her. What Maria didn't know is that straight men are total pigs who will stick their dick in any warm hole if they're horny enough.

I've seen it firsthand when I was in college, in bars/clubs etc. Attractive straight guys going home with fuggo chicks just because they were horny and wanted to get off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 30, 2023 11:43 PM

I was using WASP very loosely. They are New England snobs with old money. Of course I know the Kennedys are catholics. Go play on reddit if you want to be gleefully pedantic and mean, r131.

by Anonymousreply 139January 30, 2023 11:44 PM

Affairs are often with someone working in the house.

The wife of the couple next door to us was the babysitter to the first wife’s kids.

And our housekeeper’s husband divorced her for their babysitter.

by Anonymousreply 140January 30, 2023 11:52 PM

Housekeepers/nannies are ideally fat post-menopausal women. Even the sluttiest pig of a straight man can't be tempted. Think Kathy Bates.

by Anonymousreply 141January 30, 2023 11:54 PM

I should have known better than to even a little bit like a Republican. Heartless bastards, one and all.

by Anonymousreply 142January 30, 2023 11:56 PM

R140 Babysitters are usually cute young things. This was a homely nasty-looking maid!

by Anonymousreply 143January 30, 2023 11:57 PM

Damn, I just know his son has dick for dayysss. I give him until next year before he makes Arnold a grandfather!

by Anonymousreply 144January 31, 2023 12:12 AM

R139 My, certain people don't like being caught out in a mistake AT ALL, do they?

by Anonymousreply 145January 31, 2023 2:55 AM

[quote]R110 The Kennedys aren't WASPs, sweetheart.

They are more famous than most WASPs and in the time of Joseph Kennedy and his three sons, they were probably richer than most WASPs, though I assume by now the family fortune has been spread a little thin with all the descendants.

by Anonymousreply 146January 31, 2023 4:14 AM

Oh for fuck's sake, R146, "WASP" means "white Anglo-Saxon protestant", it doesn't mean rich, upper-crust, old money, or New England-associated! And the Kennedys are neither Anglo-Saxon nor protestant, so you used the term incorrectly and that's that.

So either admit you're wrong, or just drop it because you're wrong. Either way, you're still wrong.

by Anonymousreply 147January 31, 2023 4:34 AM

So R147 by that definition Arnold Schwarenegger isn't a WASP??? Is this what you're implying? Now I've heard it all.

by Anonymousreply 148January 31, 2023 5:26 AM

Why does OP have to use curse words against this poor child?

by Anonymousreply 149January 31, 2023 5:34 AM

Are Austrians considered Anglo-Saxons?

I know the Angles and Saxons originally came from what's now Germany, Netherlands, well, somewhere in northern Europe, but I thought the term generally menat English people - or at least the British Isles, other than Ireland.

[realizing I may have gotten lost somewhere in their weird conversation]

I did find this definition and I'd definitely say that Arnold doesn't fit it: Anglo-Saxons were migrants from northern Europe who settled in England in the fifth and sixth centuries

by Anonymousreply 150January 31, 2023 5:34 AM

[quote] How weird it must be for Maria that the bastard child is the most famous and traditionally handsome of Arnold's kids

No, honey. Not even close. (See below.)

[quote] and Arnold's favorite,

Didn't you read the headline to this thread?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 31, 2023 5:39 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger was brought up Catholic and is probably still nominally Catholic, he is no more a WASP than any of the Kennedys.

by Anonymousreply 152January 31, 2023 5:45 AM

R147, as I've already said, I'm not R110. I agree that the Kennedys aren't WASPs.

[quote]Oh for fuck's sake, R146, "WASP" means "white Anglo-Saxon protestant", it doesn't mean rich, upper-crust, old money....

You're wrong there. "WASP" implies wealthy elites, if you look at the wikipedia article.

R148 is pretending to be me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 1, 2023 2:26 AM

WASP is White Anglo Saxon Protestant, the old ruling class of the US. The Kennedys are not WASPs.

by Anonymousreply 154February 1, 2023 2:29 AM

The Kennedys were shut out of the WASP elite world back in Joe Kennedy Sr.'s time. The WASPs definitely looked down on the Kennedys.

by Anonymousreply 155February 1, 2023 2:31 AM

He looks like a more attractive version of Arnold

by Anonymousreply 156February 1, 2023 2:31 AM

Having college paid for gives him an advantage many don’t have. He’s probably the most well adjusted out of Arnold’s kids

by Anonymousreply 157February 1, 2023 2:35 AM

What's unadjusted about the hot one? He's a working model/actor and probably pulls in all kinds of pussy.

by Anonymousreply 158February 1, 2023 2:37 AM

Princess Patrick has no interest in pussy r158. Where the fuck have you been?

by Anonymousreply 159February 1, 2023 2:49 AM

R146 Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 160February 1, 2023 3:20 AM

He's already gotten more than most kids in this world dream of. Get to work kid.

by Anonymousreply 161February 1, 2023 3:24 AM

Joseph is probably already busy creating his own bastard children so he can have the joy of cutting off their financial support in the future.

by Anonymousreply 162February 1, 2023 3:35 AM

R155 by the time Joe was the wealthiest man in America and his son became President, no one was looking down on the Kenney’s. So that was relevant for maybe 60-70 years, but this is America so money trumps everything.

by Anonymousreply 163February 2, 2023 5:50 AM

r 163 learn some history

by Anonymousreply 164February 2, 2023 5:54 AM

I don't think that "kid" is attractive at all, he looks like a Neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 165February 5, 2023 5:16 PM

To Joseph's mama, Señorita Baena:

Close your legs to the married man!

by Anonymousreply 166February 5, 2023 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!