Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's ask ChatGBT to factcheck or solve Datalounge's favorite mysteries, urban legends, and controversies.

I asked: "Did Janet Jackson bankrupt the Iowa State Fair? "

ChatGBT: I couldn't find any information or news articles about Janet Jackson bankrupting the Iowa State Fair. It is unlikely that a single performance or event would cause a state fair to go bankrupt, as fairs usually generate revenue from a variety of sources such as ticket sales, vendor fees, and sponsorships. It's important to note that Janet Jackson may have performed at the Iowa State Fair but I couldn't find any evidence to confirm that. I suggest you to check with the Iowa State Fair Officials or other sources to verify the information.

Result - inconclusive. And it took a monent for the AI to answer it.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 3:07 PM

Drop the T!

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 2:33 PM

ChatGPT sorry.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 2:37 PM

This one shows it's limits:

Was Melania Trump a successful model?

Melania Trump is a former model who has had a successful modeling career. She began her modeling career at a young age, and has worked for many high-profile fashion designers and brands. She has also appeared on the cover of several magazines, including Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, and GQ. Additionally, she has done advertising campaigns for companies such as Camel, and have also walked on the runway for designers like Versace. She was also known for her work as a lingerie model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 2:40 PM

R3, No mention of my poosey?

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 2:42 PM

[quote]This one shows it's limits:

And you just showed us yours.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 2:42 PM

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 2:56 PM

[quote] OMG!

Dyatlov right?

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 2:59 PM

How many times should one visit the salad bar?

The number of times one should visit a salad bar will depend on the individual's personal preference, dietary requirements, and the specific establishment's policies. However, in general it's advisable to visit the salad bar once or twice, to avoid overcrowding, cross-contamination and to ensure that the salad bar is restocked with fresh ingredients. Also, it's important to use utensils provided and avoid touching food with your hands to avoid cross-contamination.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 3:05 PM

This AI has a school marm side to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 3:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!