Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone watching The Daily Show?

DL favorite Wanda Sykes takes over as host. Since DLers love her, I'm surprised there hasn't been reaction, or does no one know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 2:06 PM

She's been pretty funny so far this week.

Last week Leslie Jones guest hosted, and except for the first episode, she was pretty bad.

Next week I believe the guest host is D. L. Hughley, and the following week it's Chelsea Handler.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 1:02 PM

Watched Wanda and she was great.

Leslie Jones' first episode was funny, but her ineptitude and basic lack of comedic talent tanked her.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 1:31 PM

Are they auditioning potential new hosts by having them do a week of episodes each?

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 1:32 PM

Or they are doing it like Jeopardy by running many hosts, even though they know I will get the job.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 2:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!