Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Letโ€™s Be A Britney Instagram Post

Iโ€™m ๐Ÿ‘— the ๐Ÿ‘  emojis ๐Ÿ˜› after ๐Ÿ† each ๐Ÿ˜ˆ word ๐ŸŒ of ๐Ÿ’ƒ that ๐Ÿ‘™rant.๐Ÿ™‰

by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2023 1:33 PM

I'm this:

[quote]Howdy ho down โ€ฆ tipsy cattle balls !!! I have no idea what that means ๐Ÿ™ˆ โ€ฆ feeling kooky and silly but canโ€™t act too kooky or silly like kids because they say โ€œsheโ€™s CRAY CRAYโ€ โ€ฆ either way I gotta move โ€ฆ so I did !!! Sharing because I matter and if every person I call TAKES 9 RINGS TO ANSWER you can be certain I might get someoneโ€™s attention โ€ฆ all that LOVE !!! GOOD GOD RIGHT BACK AT YA !!! I bet after I post this my security answers after 2 RINGS โ€ฆ I be alive coming on my horse !!!

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2023 7:14 PM

Iโ€™m the surviving of incest. Im the cause of all this.

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2023 7:16 PM

I'm the missed Seroquel doses.

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2023 7:20 PM

I'm the last nerve of Lynne Spears . Britney has been getting on it since 2000.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2023 7:23 PM

How dare you ask how I'm doing! You know damn well I was locked in a cagey thingy or whatever for like 9 years. DO YOU ALL FEEL ME!?

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2023 7:23 PM

I'm writhing and cupping my titties

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2023 7:28 PM

I'm the rap-battle she think's she's part of.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2023 7:36 PM

thinks*

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2023 7:40 PM

I'm the stds, meth fumes and lingering sense of desperation that brand of crazy that infects you every time you view one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2023 7:40 PM

I'm the meltdown, followed by the temporary account deletion.

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2023 12:15 AM

Iam๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘‹ !!!๐Ÿ‘‹!!!๐Ÿ‘‹!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ’‹ "โค๏ธ" the six year old mind ๐Ÿคฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ (๐Ÿ˜ฑ) in my 40 yr old body๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธya'll. Kisses๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿคก !

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2023 1:20 AM

I'm the bare feet.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2023 9:50 AM

I'm the 12 bags of opened Cheetos next to a gallon of fudge.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Neither of you who attempted to imitate - got it correctly.

Her rants are VERY PRECISE in patterns - everything is in threes.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2023 12:43 PM

Watch.

This is BS:

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป !!! Where are we going ??? I just like the car ๐Ÿš— period !!! This safe calm down civilized individual thing I dig !!! This shameless fishing for compliments thing is a safe bet โ€ฆ I mean am I supposed to trust the person beside me to shoot me ๐Ÿ“ธ !!! Finding my first ring light is not only cold it be ice yโ€™all ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ Where are my skis cause Iโ€™m going naked โ›ท๏ธ๐ŸŽฟ !!! Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ !!! Rational people โ€ฆ I had one of these and it disappeared !!! I could sit back and be like MOST and not give anyone anything to think about on Instagram โ€ฆ but interest is what serves most and being good !!! And being good can and will wrap things up in a seashell ๐Ÿš !!! Living the lavida loco life !!! Itโ€™s been a while and yepper skepper depper doba du dom day !!! It gets better because thatโ€™s what I aim for !!! Keep coughing playas and just rememeber to watch your back ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ !!! Or you might just get caught !!! Yep sucks to be me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ !!! But like the man said at Jack In the Box !!! Itโ€™s gonna be ok !!! Clap back 21 times โ€ฆ then kiss my fucking ass ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ !!! Psss !!! Split the banana because we all move on !!! Keep talking shit or maybe it will just rain from the sky !!! Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart !!! So at this point โ€ฆ I generously serve you my shit โ€ฆ eat my shit ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ !!! Psss !!! Keep coughing !!!

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2023 12:44 PM

Her text shows a lot of order. She is obsessed with three. It's very ordered. Notice this:

๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

It's carefully patterned.

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ !!!

3 and 3

For example she doesn't mistakenly put four !!!! or two !!

"Where are we going ???" - 3 marks of punctuation

She's creative and paying attention. In her mania.

I'm not a mental health professional but I don't think this text would be difficult to decode for clues to both the meaning of the contents, and the kinds of mania on display.

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2023 12:46 PM

Satchels of gold!

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2023 6:32 PM

I'm the hair extensions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2023 9:56 PM

Iโ€™m the Yassss Kween in the comments encouraging the severely mentally ill woman to โ€œwerq and go off, Mama!โ€

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2023 9:58 PM

I'm the skirt/shorts/pants pulled down to sit just barely above her cooter.

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2023 10:02 PM

I'm the cooter. I'm real itchy, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2023 10:13 PM

I'm the obsessive need to constantly twirl in circles, even after I broke my ankle on camera, with sound.

Ouch, y'all! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ต

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2023 10:22 PM

Iโ€™m the always smudged Tammy Faye eyeliner

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2023 10:49 PM

OP just used the emojis he uses the MOST in his post.

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2023 10:56 PM

Iโ€™m a smug Kevin Federline checking out her Instagram at home and having the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2023 11:13 PM

I'm her most recent post:

[quote] Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป !!! Nice to meet you ๐Ÿ˜„ !!! I gotta now โœŒ๐Ÿผ !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2023 3:17 AM

Sorry, here's the fright-inducing pic that goes with the post:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2023 3:19 AM

Let's be a 61 year old Datalounger still obsessing over her.

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2023 4:08 AM

[quote]Let's be a 61 year old Datalounger still obsessing over her.

That young?

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2023 9:39 AM

This was 2 hours ago !!! I like this dress ๐Ÿ‘— !!! You can wear it two ways ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2023 1:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!