Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Santos EX on CNN.

"I think he is just out of his mind"..."Psycho"..."He won't resign".....He dated Santos when he was only 18. Link..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2023 12:26 AM

[quote] He dated Santos when he was only 18

Santos likes them old. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 5:46 AM

The bf provided pix. He was cute back then. Did he say Santos stole then pawned his phone? (1:45)....geez.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 5:50 AM

Yes, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 5:52 AM

[quote] If they don't find something to get him off, he's not going to do it, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 5:55 AM

I am waiting for the Santos Dick Pix. Even McCarthy won't stand for that.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 6:16 AM

If they stood for them Madison Cawthorn humping vid they’ll stand for the dick pics especially with such a small minority.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 6:19 AM

R6 = um. Madison is GONE. Does it sound like they stood up for him? LoL

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 6:25 AM

Well, I guess Santos is a top...

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 6:26 AM

More Santos assholery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 7:42 AM

Why the name change

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 9:46 AM

And this seat it is holding is a result of redistricting. Redistricting and voter suppression supplied the media the red wave they predicted

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 9:49 AM

He isn't crazy. He is a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 10:05 AM

[quote] George Santos EX

I don’t know her!

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2023 10:15 AM

[quote]Madison is GONE. Does it sound like they stood up for him?

Why should they when he can't even stand up for himself.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2023 10:40 AM

this parasite has found the perfect host -- the GQP

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2023 10:54 AM

The seat it is holding is the result of stupid New York voters and a lazy, arrogant Democratic Party who dismissed him as a candidate and overlooked his history of lies. It was reported, but they refused to pursue the info.

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 12:59 PM

[quote]If they stood for them Madison Cawthorn humping vid...

They did stand for that. What got Maddy booted was that he intimated that the party leaders were having coke-fueled orgies and invited him (ostensibly because he's so good looking, but failed to recall that his dick doesn't work making the whole proposition ridiculous). And even then it wasn't the party leadership that abandoned him, it was the voters in his district.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2023 1:55 PM

A dark triad personality like Santos or whatever his name is leaves a long trail of broken bodies in their wake.

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2023 2:01 PM

[quote]...a lazy, arrogant Democratic Party who dismissed him as a candidate ...

The issue wasn't that the Democratic Party dismissed him, it was that the party leaders believed the media's boosting of the meme that Republicans promoted regarding it being a "red wave". I was flummoxed by the way that everyone believed the hype, but it goes to the strength of Republican messaging combined with the historical trend (the president's party always looses seats in the first midterms). It really worked.

Had Jamie Harrison seen through the lies and fear-mongering (or maybe just believe in the internal polling), the 2022 midterms could have been a blue wave thanks in large part to Dobbs and the chicanery at SCOTUS. The Dems put the money into shoring up safe seats like Patty Murray's and wasting it in unwinnable states (Florida comes to mind) when even a few more dollars in Wisconsin could have toppled Ron Johnson, and even trickled down into districts like Santos'. And finally, both New York and California redistricted the Dem's way to a minority. The only reason that Harrison is still in charge of the party is because blue voters came out in droves and saved the Senate majority — and his ass.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2023 2:10 PM

and this why they'll avoid homos in politics. drama, drama, drama. the public hates the gay almost as much as republicans.

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2023 2:15 PM

r19 they didn't invest enough in purple states... they were quite lazy with their cnadidates, many were five second democrats and they locked out established dems or at the very least libs from the ballot. And only had them running in a few offices. In those states where every vote counts, there were many races without a democrat. They made it clear they didn't give a shit about any of the states just the national. republicans were no better. . . very few focused on their individual states and all spoke of the national as the reason you should vote for them.

but speak to the public these days and most want to do away with democracy and voting altogether... they want the nation to be ruled with an ironfist dictatorship.

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2023 2:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2023 2:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2023 2:31 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Santos ain't goin' anywhere as long as he keeps licking McCarthy's asshole and sucking MTG's clit.

If one or both happens, he's a goner.

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2023 2:43 PM

How can this guy even face people everyday and stay in office? He's probably done a lot more shady shit than what's already been reported. How did be even get this far without someone vetting him and his backstory?

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2023 2:52 PM

[quote]the president's party always looses seats

Maybe he can ask someone to tighten them up.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2023 3:17 PM

[quote]If they stood for them Madison Cawthorn humping vid they’ll stand for the dick pics especially with such a small minority.

If they stood for them Madison Cawthorn humping vid they’ll stand for the dick pics especially with such a small penis.

FIFY.

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2023 3:18 PM

I hate this guy almost as much as I hate Cockgobbler, but he’d be a fool to resign.

With the GOP backing him and taking no action except to give him committee assignments, why would he give up a $174,000/yr. paycheck and the grift that is being a representative? Unless or until they throw his fat ass out with a crane, he ain’t going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2023 3:32 PM

r7 Madison is only gone because he told on their cocaine ad sex orgies

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2023 3:45 PM

Santos reportedly told a friend that he only needed to stay in office for one year. That would earn him a pension and lifetime health benefits. He is a grifting toad, hopping from one opportunity to another.

by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2023 3:49 PM

A full pension is available to members 62 years of age with 5 years of service; 50 years or older with 20 years of service; or 25 years of service at any age.

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2023 3:54 PM

[quote]Santos reportedly told a friend that he only needed to stay in office for one year. That would earn him a pension and lifetime health benefits.

The stupidity never seems to stop.

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2023 3:56 PM

He amuses me, although he is a disgrace. Sometimes his exaggerated speech and facial expressions remind me of Percy Dovetonsils.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2023 3:58 PM

That bitch is fatter than he was a month ago.

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2023 4:00 PM

R30 the pension doesn't kick in until after FIVE years....and health care is NOT free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2023 4:24 PM

R23 a public university in Maryland with an 88% acceptance rate.

Embarrassing ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2023 4:39 PM

The ex-bf is kind of cute, but I don’t get the point of this interview. It added nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2023 4:45 PM

The ex needs a tearful press conference coordinated by his new attorney, Gloria Allred.

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2023 4:53 PM

Is this the same guy “George” stole a scarf from and attended an ironically titled “Stop the Steal” rally with?

by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2023 4:56 PM

I wonder if George likes being fingered?

by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2023 4:59 PM

This guy is BRAZILIAN, and lives the country named Brazil. Which is in "South America". And is introduced as such. The other one was from Boston, I think, or New England, a region of The United States of America.

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2023 5:00 PM

^^Huh?

Dafuq?

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2023 5:11 PM

R29, Madison is gone because he was in a safe Republican district and Republicans knew they could primary him

They won't get rid of Santos because he's in a swing district and they may lose his seat

by Anonymousreply 43January 28, 2023 6:49 PM

This guy looks like a complete doofus! Why haven't we recalled his membership card?

by Anonymousreply 44January 28, 2023 7:22 PM

Joining toothbrushes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 30, 2023 8:05 PM

Santos should raise the hopes of many a loser. This doughy, goofy, lying sponger got a woman to marry him, a man (men) to live with him, roommates to loan him money, people donating to bogus charity scams, and then elected to a congressional seat. All that with no looks to speak of, no money, no charm, no sex appeal, no education.

by Anonymousreply 46January 30, 2023 11:38 PM

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2023 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!