Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kween, director at Pfizer, goes on a first date, makes up wild lies about his employer, then loses his damn mind

First off, I absolutely detest that gang at project veritas. But what they got a camera was amazing. This queen is a director at Pfizer. He lied on the date & made up a wild story about Pfizer deliberately mutating a virus for profit. When confronted about it later, he loses his shit & says he was just trying to impress his date by making up stories. The bitch realizes her overpaid cushy job as an executive is about to be toast.

How did a queen so young, unprofessional, and unhinged get a job as a director at a major pharmaceutical company?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 13, 2023 12:48 AM

Good score by Veritas.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 3:44 AM

What the Pfizer guy had said before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 3:57 AM

They should mutate the virus. Duh. By mutating the virus, they can produce effective vaccines, for said mutations in the future.

This guy (the director at Phizer) is very immature. Once you’re in a situation like this, just shut the fuck up and walk away.

NEVER discuss your work projects, when the projects involve discretion. Even on a date. ESPECIALLY on a date. Keep your stuff about work very limited when discussing it. You’re on a first date, talking to a stranger who swiped “right”. Give me a f-ing break!

He was set up, & it’s a shame this happened to him. He will probably lose his job, if he hasn’t already.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 4:05 AM

R3 That's my point.

How did someone this young and immature rise to the rank of director?

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 4:06 AM

You have ask R4?

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 4:31 AM

Those weren't lies.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 4:37 AM

R6 I just checked out your history. You're a walking cliche of a self-hating gay. (if you actually are one)

I wish I could ban you from commenting on my posts.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 4:51 AM

Nothing more shameful in a confrontation that ending up on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 4:52 AM

Gen Z snowflake. lamp. He feels very unsafe right now - lock the doors so they’re stuck inside with him.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 5:12 AM

[quote] How did someone this young and immature rise to the rank of director?

Diversity hire. Wokesters are running this country into the ground by handing out participation trophies and playing the Oppression Olympics. Colleges are not challenging their students. It’s now a “safe space” for narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 5:14 AM

This is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 5:15 AM

R11, you can look the guy up. It’s not fake.

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 5:21 AM

Here’s your proof.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2023 5:22 AM

Why is OP linking ANYTHING from Project Veritas? Far right wing, liars, have often been sued, known for falsifying evidence and editing audio and video recordings.

"Project Veritas is an American far-right[activist group founded by James O'Keefe in 2010..The group produces deceptively edited videos[ of its undercover operations, which use secret recording] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[1 Project Veritas also uses entrapment[to generate bad publicity for its targets, and has propagated disinformation] and conspiracy theories[ in its videos and operations".

This is the opening paragraph on Project Veritas from its Wikipedia entry.

Whether or not this particular story has a tiny nugget of truth in it, you're supporting and disseminating information from an inherently untrustworthy group, OP. Do better

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2023 5:25 AM

PS Tweets from USA Patriot News might as well be written on toilet paper. Do not use those as "proof", unless you want to be ridiculed.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2023 5:30 AM

Nothing real will ever be presented by that clown car of simps. 100% propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 5:34 AM

R14 It's trending on twitter. I linked directly to the source. They're not getting revenue if someone looks at their twitter profile. In addition, the video has already received several million views.

Do you honestly think that a tiny forum like DL will make any sort of impact on the story?

And sweaty, in case you didn't notice, the point of my post is to ask why this young, immature, unhinged kween is a director at a major pharma company.

So before you demand that I "do better" how about you go wash that stick that's been marinating in your polluted hole. Then come back to chat when your gaping rosebud isn't so inflamed.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2023 5:35 AM

First, learn to spell "sweetie". * Then I'll consider replying to the remainder of your ridiculous post. Twitter is an echo chamber. A rightwing tweet is going to get a million retweets in a heartbeat. NOT evidence.

*Hint, not "sweaty"

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2023 5:39 AM

R18 How old are you?

Don't you realize that spelling it "sweaty" instead of "sweetie" is an internet meme?

I intentionally wrote it that way to make a point, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2023 5:42 AM

R18 Here's the reddit thread from a few years ago where the meme is discussed.

So sit the fuck down.

The adults are talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2023 5:48 AM

Has anyone seen The Graduate? 'Plastics!'

Such fun.

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2023 5:52 AM

I would like to speak to Mr. P-Fizer, if you don't mind.

by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2023 5:57 AM

Ask him on a date, pussycat.

by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2023 6:00 AM

OP, are you part of the Pfizer team working to make people believe the exec was lying about the company?

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2023 8:34 AM

[quote]They should mutate the virus. Duh. By mutating the virus, they can produce effective vaccines, for said mutations in the future.

You mean like what they were doing at the Wuhan lab?

Definitely. I can't think of a more fool-proof way to protect the future from yet another global public health disaster.

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2023 9:05 AM

[quote]What the Pfizer guy had said before

[quote]So, the way it would work is like we put them in - the virus in these monkeys...

That is literally the opening scene to 28 Days Later, baby boy.

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2023 9:09 AM

Fuck Project Veritas, Fuck James O'Keefe, and Fuck OP for posting this kind of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2023 9:15 AM

If this is real, I honestly feel really bad for the gay guy in the video. After seeing the vid in OP’s I spent about an hour last night researching and trying to ascertain the facts. Allegedly this was his third “date” with the guy, who found him on Grindr.

Don’t act like any of you, especially when younger, hadn’t lied or at least said outlandish or exaggerated crap (esp as it relates to work) during a date in the hopes of scoring D. (And apparently nothing he said is all that controversial, at least in principle, from an immunological or public health standpoint - but of course the shitbags at Veritas will spin that way to their brain dead, retarded followers).

And big lol at anyone assuming a “director” in / of itself is a big deal at somewhere as huge as Pfizer.

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2023 5:35 PM

The org itself is as scummy as they come

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2023 5:37 PM

Project Veritas is as worthless as the idiotic 1619 rewrite history bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2023 5:42 PM

I guess missy was Pfired.

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2023 6:01 PM

[quote] Don’t act like any of you, especially when younger, hadn’t lied or at least said outlandish or exaggerated crap (esp as it relates to work) during a date in the hopes of scoring

Yes nothing gets a date hotter than hearing how a mega corporation is secretly manipulating a plague to enrich the company

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2023 6:14 PM

O'Keefe is a reptile and the Jordon Walker is an idiot, so beneath the requirements of his job or any job of its caliber. The reptile set up a trap, caught him and enjoyed the feast. Honestly, I'd like to punch them both.

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2023 6:20 PM

Is Walker one of Herschel's offspring?

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2023 6:31 PM

Who was luring/fake dating him? James O’Keefe? This is the part I'm not clear on.

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2023 6:35 PM

R5 has it right.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2023 6:36 PM

Project Veritas catfishes him and entrapped him. It ought to be illegal. Sure he's a Sparkle Pony twit in over his head but between the two parties in this sordid affair, I don't blame him for having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2023 6:54 PM

He should have left and had his meltdown away from the cameras. As it is, he made his humiliation even worse. And he even tried to pull the race card at one point!

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2023 6:57 PM

Yes I agree with that but he's the lesser of two douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 39January 27, 2023 6:58 PM

That idiot sat there and happily answered every question ( that we know of) that, that guy asked. Didn't he even notice that the "date" had the tone of an interview? Then that whole scene. Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 40January 27, 2023 6:59 PM

So “sweaty” is just a really weak put down? Huh, I’d have hoped for something cleaver.

by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2023 7:03 PM

R20 Adults? There haven’t been any “adults” since the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2023 7:18 PM

R7 is a very controlling Inspector Javert.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2023 7:31 PM

Regardless of how Pfizer’s secrets were exposed regarding their work to mutate the virus, it’s obviously important and necessary that it happened. It’s incredible that people on DL who would otherwise call corporations corrupt will suddenly swing in their favor if they think that’s what they are supposed to do to support their partisan position. Those people have no integrity.

by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2023 7:34 PM

[quote]I intentionally wrote it that way to make a point, dumbass.

That you can't be original and have to use some five-year-old meme no one's ever heard of but you?

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2023 7:46 PM

R45 Settle down, Blanche.

It's time for your daily dilation. Get off DL and go take care of that.

by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2023 8:09 PM

He went to Brown University. Or some such color.

Next question. Perhaps one about how "Veritas" is continuing this entrapment game? Even after all the scandals.

by Anonymousreply 47January 27, 2023 8:19 PM

R47 The fucking drop kick chose to blab, how is that entrapment?

by Anonymousreply 48January 27, 2023 8:22 PM

His CV is posted, nimrod. Yale then med school.

by Anonymousreply 49January 27, 2023 8:23 PM

This is their biggest one yet. It's truly terrifying. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I can’t watch it. Though his freaking out is embarrassing and will attract homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 50January 27, 2023 8:26 PM

r48 They just don't like PV and James O'Keefe. They could've shown the man kicking puppies, and they would somehow switch this around to PV being slimy for daring to snoop on someone's animal abuse session and exposing their behavior to the world. After all, animal abuse is a private matter that no one should ever know about. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 51January 27, 2023 8:27 PM

Sooner or later JO'K will do this to someone whose dad's first name is 'Vito' (or nowadays, Ivan)and that will be the end of that. I'm a bit surprised that it hasn't happened already.

by Anonymousreply 52January 27, 2023 8:40 PM

R49 So that's your answer? Riveting.

He should have just walked away instead of ending up crying on the floor like a toddler. I would have hoped a director would have behaved like an adult.

by Anonymousreply 53January 27, 2023 8:52 PM

Just didn't need you snarking on Brown as its not to blame for this sparkle pony.

by Anonymousreply 54January 27, 2023 9:06 PM

[quote] Project Veritas catfishes him and entrapped him.

It’s not cat fishing if the person you hookup with is the same as the person’s photo on their profile - which it was.

by Anonymousreply 55January 27, 2023 9:11 PM

OK OK but it was entrapment. To produce INCOME for the entrapper. It's an extremely louche profession.

by Anonymousreply 56January 27, 2023 9:12 PM

I FEEL UNSAFE!

by Anonymousreply 57January 27, 2023 9:13 PM

[quote] Regardless of how Pfizer’s secrets were exposed regarding their work to mutate the virus, it’s obviously important and necessary that it happened. It’s incredible that people on DL who would otherwise call corporations corrupt will suddenly swing in their favor if they think that’s what they are supposed to do to support their partisan position. Those people have no integrity.

They’re the same ones screaming about Big Pharma and shout “believe the science” and then turn around cheering kids getting hormone blockers shoved down their throats and don’t believe in basic biology.

by Anonymousreply 58January 27, 2023 9:14 PM

R58 To be honest, there are contingents on both sides of the political divide that bitch and moan about the pharmaceutical industry.

by Anonymousreply 59January 27, 2023 9:17 PM

His entitlement is insane and risible.

by Anonymousreply 60January 27, 2023 9:20 PM

[quote] it was entrapment. To produce INCOME for the entrapper. It's an extremely louche profession.

How much INCOME did NBC make from Chris Hanson's similar exposure of child molesters and taking those predators off the street ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 27, 2023 9:21 PM

I had entrapment for entertainment. So yeah I hate what's going on in R61. There is something very decadent and immoral about entrapment for entertainment and to make money. It's Roman Empire. Its The Hunger Games somehow. Really corrosive and anti-civilization.

by Anonymousreply 62January 27, 2023 9:24 PM

[quote]Kween, director at Pfizer

I wonder what's going to happen to him.

by Anonymousreply 63January 27, 2023 10:19 PM

r63 I get the feeling Pfizer is partial to the classics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 27, 2023 10:23 PM

[quote]cat fishing

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 65January 27, 2023 10:24 PM

[quote]OP: First off, I absolutely detest that gang at project veritas. But...

No. There is no 'but.'

Nothing from Project Veritas. Ever. Nada. Zip.

by Anonymousreply 66January 27, 2023 10:26 PM

So I guess you didn't watch the video, R66 and don't need to know what he said.

by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2023 10:28 PM

Correct, R67. Fruit from the poisoned tree.

I'm not even a teensy bit curious.

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2023 10:33 PM

You're curious enough to comment on a thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2023 11:10 PM

Looks like Youtube removed the video in r2 of the man admitting they were enhancing Covid as a cash cow. Typical coverup.

by Anonymousreply 70January 27, 2023 11:18 PM

Google was censoring it like crazy yesterday..

by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2023 11:53 PM

Surely he's been fired. There was definitely a confidentiality clause in the employment contract he signed, preventing him from blabbing trade secrets to a Grindr hookup.

by Anonymousreply 72January 28, 2023 12:05 AM

Seems way too immature to hold a job or function in society.

by Anonymousreply 73January 28, 2023 12:06 AM

somehow made it through med school. Though it was a comedown school considering his Yale education.

by Anonymousreply 74January 28, 2023 12:09 AM

[quote] Google was censoring it like crazy yesterday..

Doing several google searches it appears the general media has 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 battened down the hatches

by Anonymousreply 75January 28, 2023 12:12 AM

R48, if you prefer "betrayal of trust," fine. Quibblers need their pap.

by Anonymousreply 76January 28, 2023 12:17 AM

He freaked because he knew he was going to be disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 77January 28, 2023 12:26 AM

R77 He went fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 78January 28, 2023 12:29 AM

The right wing is trumpeting that this is somehow a bad thing--that "mutating the virus" means theyre injecting frankensteins into us to control us

by Anonymousreply 79January 28, 2023 12:34 AM

[quote]Looks like Youtube removed the video in [R2] of the man admitting they were enhancing Covid as a cash cow. Typical coverup.

What does enhancing covid even mean?

by Anonymousreply 80January 28, 2023 12:35 AM

[quote]They’re the same ones screaming about Big Pharma and shout “believe the science” and then turn around cheering kids getting hormone blockers shoved down their throats and don’t believe in basic biology.

Or kids with lymphoma getting cancer medicines....

by Anonymousreply 81January 28, 2023 12:36 AM

[quote] The right wing is trumpeting that this is somehow a bad thing--that "mutating the virus" means theyre injecting frankensteins into us to control us

OK, so what the fuck is it?

by Anonymousreply 82January 28, 2023 12:37 AM

I'm not clicking on the link.

Was it a gay date? Is that supposed to be part of the shame too?

by Anonymousreply 83January 28, 2023 12:37 AM

Exactly what kind of director could be be at Pfizer? He looks pretty young

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2023 12:38 AM

so just because this one guy from Pfizer who likely never went near Covid vaccine research blathers something, the entire vaccine industry is a fraud?

That's the link the right is trying to make

by Anonymousreply 85January 28, 2023 12:41 AM

I probably shouldn't laugh, but I laughed. Guuurl.

by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2023 12:58 AM

"He was set up, & it’s a shame this happened to him. He will probably lose his job, if he hasn’t already."

Agree with the set up. Not sure about it's a shame he'll lose his job. He's reveals THAT much on a first date? He shouldn't be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2023 1:00 AM

Someone upthread said it was his third date, but my point stands. Also, if its the third date, would you really be lying for dick? They met on Grindr. Wouldn't they have already fucked?

by Anonymousreply 88January 28, 2023 1:05 AM

Diving for the iPad, and rolling around on the floor is one of the crazier capers I've witnessed.

by Anonymousreply 89January 28, 2023 1:07 AM

If he wasn't so obnoxious, would you think he's attractive? He's fairly cute to me.

by Anonymousreply 90January 28, 2023 1:23 AM

If it's so innocent r79, then why are they going to such great lengths to hide it/cover it up?

by Anonymousreply 91January 28, 2023 1:30 AM

R90 Fat adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 92January 28, 2023 3:01 AM

[quote]Who was luring/fake dating him? James O’Keefe? This is the part I'm not clear on.

A random male Project Veritas staff member/journalist. It's not O'Keefe. He's too recognizable at this point.

by Anonymousreply 93January 28, 2023 3:08 AM

[quote]A random male Project Veritas staff member/journalist.

Probably a VERY cute str8 guy that's why Mary was so excited and took the bait. No wonder he was DOUBLE freaked.

by Anonymousreply 94January 28, 2023 3:18 AM

[quote]What does enhancing covid even mean?

r80 It means making it more virulent so that it more easily infects host cells in a laboratory environment. They're basically creating new variants in the lab and then trying to create vaccines for them. The strange thing about this is that their logic is they're creating vaccines for variants that aren't even in the population yet because [bold]they're creating the variants in a lab.[/bold]

WHO and the CDC predict the predominant annual flu strains by basically monitoring the genetic mutations and antigenic properties of already circulating flu viruses in the population and then labs build the new flu vaccine off of their prediction. It's important that vaccine manufacturers get as accurate a prediction as possible because whatever they develop will have its efficacy determined by the live circulating virus at the time of vaccine distribution. The closest their vaccine to the live circulating virus, the more effective their vaccine and the more favored their product by consumers (governments). This, in turn, means the pharmaceutical company responsible for the vaccine's development will sell more and make more money.

The method that Pfizer is apparently doing is different. It involves them creating brand new variants in the lab ahead of time, not monitoring already circulating virus in the population or using the prediction model. If they build a vaccine off of a variant they built, then their vaccine would have the highest effectiveness against the new variant and subsequently be more favored above other pharmaceutical companies because they created the variant [bold]and[/bold] the vaccine for it.

by Anonymousreply 95January 28, 2023 3:40 AM

It seems the only MSM that is reporting on this is SKY NEWS in INDIA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 28, 2023 3:51 AM

r96 India is already pissed at Pfizer for the company putting profit over Indian lives because the country wouldn't change their laws surrounding "legal immunity for vaccine manufacturers against vaccine injury." In other words, India wouldn't change their laws to protect Pfizer from being sued, so Pfizer decided not to give them a life-saving vaccine in the middle of a pandemic.

I'm sure Indian media couldn't wait to put them on blast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 28, 2023 3:56 AM

Fuck Pfizer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 28, 2023 4:47 AM

[quote] To be honest, there are contingents on both sides of the political divide that bitch and moan about the pharmaceutical industry.

But only one is supporting it and calling it evil. At least the Right is consistent in their hatred.

by Anonymousreply 99January 28, 2023 6:12 AM

Thanks r95, good explanation. But, aside from this sting, is there any evidence that that’s what Pfizer really is doing?

by Anonymousreply 100January 28, 2023 11:49 AM

Lavender Honeypot still stings like a bee.

by Anonymousreply 101January 28, 2023 11:59 AM

Of course this thread attracted two of DL's most unjustifiably self-satisfied authenticated posters.

by Anonymousreply 102January 28, 2023 12:18 PM

R102 - that's a big pool. Who specifically?

by Anonymousreply 103January 28, 2023 12:26 PM

R102: I've got them on block, but my money is always on Saliva Fouler and Cuntcerned European.

by Anonymousreply 104January 28, 2023 12:27 PM

I love it when dataloungers, who have literally been here since the Truman Administration, start smack talking each other

by Anonymousreply 105January 28, 2023 12:49 PM

[Quote] It seems the only MSM that is reporting on this is SKY NEWS in INDIA!

Because it’s not news

by Anonymousreply 106January 28, 2023 1:42 PM

The linked is actual news about GOF that came out this month. There was a webinar about it on Friday including a public comment component, but sure OP rot your brain with PV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 28, 2023 2:56 PM

[quote] start smack talking each other

[quote] a webinar about it on Friday including a public comment component

Sometimes I don't know what the hell you Americans are fucking talking about.

by Anonymousreply 108January 28, 2023 3:32 PM

108 What country are you in?

by Anonymousreply 109January 28, 2023 3:36 PM

Where do you think, hon?

by Anonymousreply 110January 28, 2023 3:40 PM

CLUE: NOT Norway.

by Anonymousreply 111January 28, 2023 3:40 PM

The estimated total pay for a Director at Pfizer is $392,871 per year. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users.

The estimated base pay is $191,958 per year. The estimated additional pay is $200,913 per year. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 28, 2023 4:14 PM

[quote]The linked is actual news about GOF that came out this month. There was a webinar about it on Friday including a public comment component, but sure OP rot your brain with PV.

Don't you work for a biotech lab company that helped develop one of these pharmaceutical company vaccines, EL? Was it Pfizer by chance? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 113January 28, 2023 4:45 PM

[quote]But, aside from this sting, is there any evidence that that’s what Pfizer really is doing?

r100 If you're asking about documented internal evidence from Pfizer that this is what they're doing, then I'm not aware of that information being released. However, the company has yet to confirm or deny the statements made by this director in the sting.

Knowing Project Veritas, they may have gathered such documents before releasing this footage to prevent Pfizer from having a "shred and delete" party like what the Wuhan lab did with their data around September of 2019 when their servers "mysteriously" went offline. The guy said this was his 3rd date with the PV journalist/staff member. If he's this loose-lipped with a Grindr hookup, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the man his work login credentials, shared emails., his social security number, bank account number, blood type, credit card numbers, etc. He seems to be that damn dumb.

by Anonymousreply 114January 28, 2023 4:54 PM

[quote] He seems to be that damn dumb.

He's more than that. He's a freak.

by Anonymousreply 115January 28, 2023 5:09 PM

I do not and have not worked for a biotech, drug or device company at any point R113. If you’d read what I linked you’d have learned that the US government is looking into amending the existing GOF regulations to cover all P3CO and DURC research conducted in the US instead of just federally (wherever it occurs) funded research.

Here’s another recent piece of actual news on the GOF front. I haven’t finished reading this one myself yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116January 28, 2023 5:23 PM

Doesnt he know that, as a gay, they should he having sex, not dinner?

by Anonymousreply 117January 28, 2023 5:28 PM

[quote]I do not and have not worked for a biotech, drug or device company at any point [R113].

EL, I recall you mentioning repeatedly in the previous COVID threads how when you got vaccinated you were disappointed that it "wasn't one of your vaccines" that your employer worked on. I assumed it was a biotech company, but there are other companies that work with pharmaceutical industries that aren't necessarily biotech. Either way, you made it clear that you worked with the vaccine manufacturers as one of the contractors. So, again, I ask you was the contract with Pfizer?

by Anonymousreply 118January 28, 2023 6:16 PM

R118 The calls are coming from inside the house.

by Anonymousreply 119January 28, 2023 6:25 PM

R118, Moderna’s vaccine was the only one we weren’t involved with the testing of. We also tested the monoclonal antibodies. I have no special relationship with Pfizer that I don’t have with hundreds of other companies.

by Anonymousreply 120January 28, 2023 7:22 PM

R120 Oh shite, can't believe I compared you to Jennifer fucking Pfizer. Snort, could not be further from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 121January 28, 2023 8:08 PM

[quote][R118], Moderna’s vaccine was the only one we weren’t involved with the testing of. I have no special relationship with Pfizer that I don’t have with hundreds of other companies.

Cool. I didn't ask if there was a "special" relationship with Pfizer, though. I just asked if a relationship existed between your employer and Pfizer, at all. Your transparency is appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 122January 28, 2023 8:38 PM

No offense take R121 I was super annoyed to be getting Moderna and I do really think Paxlovid is underutilized so I can see how I might be confused with a Pfizer shill.

by Anonymousreply 123January 28, 2023 8:39 PM

[quote]the company has yet to confirm or deny the statements made by this director in the sting.

I take that back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 29, 2023 4:14 AM

^ That man's videos are SO slow! I try to watch them from time to time but they drone on.

by Anonymousreply 125January 29, 2023 4:30 AM

Stop being willfully obtuse r32. Or maybe you’re a woman (I don’t mean that in a rude way - just that sometimes women fail to realize or appreciate how ridiculous men can act or talk when they’re thinking with the little head). It’s not out of the realm of possibilities for a man looking to woo another / score to make his perhaps otherwise mundane white collar job seem much more salacious (and yes, ethically controversial, even in the way you’ve parodied).

by Anonymousreply 126January 29, 2023 5:07 AM

Exactly - he's working for one of the most famous and currently high profile companies in the world, talking about being in the front row on all the action, he has every reason to believe that his date, who seems to be hanging onto his every word, could probably respond to him favorably because of it.

by Anonymousreply 127January 29, 2023 5:37 AM

This diversity hire is nothing but trash. He lies all the time, and his attitude when confronted about lying is to double down, "I course I lied, it's what you do on dates!"

No bitch. Some of us don't lie on dates.

by Anonymousreply 128January 29, 2023 5:41 AM

The way he freaks out is really something. He put on a great show.

by Anonymousreply 129January 29, 2023 5:50 AM

[quote]This diversity hire is nothing but trash. He lies all the time, and his attitude when confronted about lying is to double down, "I course I lied, it's what you do on dates!"

People who lie do so because they don't think who they really are is enough. They self-aggrandise in this way.

by Anonymousreply 130January 29, 2023 5:53 AM

R128 is such a loser of a troll that it upvoted itself.

by Anonymousreply 131January 29, 2023 4:14 PM

So can someone summarize?

by Anonymousreply 132January 29, 2023 4:47 PM

[quote]R128 “I course I lied, it's what you do on dates!" No bitch. Some of us don't lie on dates.

I myself have had dates lie about penis size.

And not in a nice way.

by Anonymousreply 133January 29, 2023 5:13 PM

[quote]I myself have had dates lie about penis size.

You talk about that in your date? Shouldn't you just wait and see?

by Anonymousreply 134January 29, 2023 5:37 PM

I see nothing wrong with lying.

by Anonymousreply 135January 29, 2023 5:39 PM

No wonder they are working desperately to keep the cash flowing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 30, 2023 1:54 AM

The video from r2 Youtube tried to suppress where the Phizer guy explained they were doing "the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137January 30, 2023 4:24 AM

NOT ON MY P-FACE!!!

by Anonymousreply 138January 31, 2023 5:09 PM

Has anyone had him? Also, what’s the latest that’s come out if this story?!

by Anonymousreply 139February 1, 2023 3:56 AM

What story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 1, 2023 4:06 AM

[quote] Youtube tried to suppress where the Phizer guy

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 141February 1, 2023 4:46 AM

If the NSABB and GAO report links are too much to read, but you happen to be interested in substantive discussion about these topics see the below link. If that's still too much read the last two paragraphs:

"Many virologists worry the new reviews could delay work with relatively benign agents such as cold viruses, herpesviruses, and viruses modified to treat cancer. They fear the rules also could complicate basic studies that manipulate viruses to understand protein function. Denison and others note that deliberately creating viruses resistant to drugs is essential to developing antiviral treatments. “At the moment it looks like this would significantly slow down science,” says influenza virologist Seema Lakdawala of Emory University.

If NIH and other agencies adopt the rules—and it’s not clear when that might happen—NSABB recommends the government create a special office to help researchers comply. The panel also wants the policy to apply to privately funded research, but that could require Congress to pass new laws."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 4, 2023 9:44 PM

As soon a I saw this story about this Kween I did a google search for his name and its various forms and possible spellings. I could find not one thing on him or referencing him. Nothing - except in reference to this story.

There is no way that someone's entire online presence or mentions would be gone that fast if at all.

So I figured either entirely the story was made up, guy used a fake name or they just got punked.

by Anonymousreply 143February 5, 2023 12:19 AM

[quote]So I figured either entirely the story was made up, guy used a fake name or they just got punked.

You've missed the plot. Well done!

by Anonymousreply 144February 5, 2023 12:54 AM

I've watched all the videos. It's a shame that this kween presents himself as such because listening to what he says, he's a very intelligent MD in terms of the context of what he is saying. His presentation is like too gay to function. I bet there was some big, thick, white, masc cock dangled in front of him and most gays would sell their own families down the river for some of that.

by Anonymousreply 145February 5, 2023 1:32 AM

James O’Keefe is sorta swole and hawt. The kween was probably doubly disappointed when he realized he wasn’t getting any of that.

by Anonymousreply 146February 6, 2023 11:29 PM

R143 It's obvious the woke MSM is suppressing all info on him because he's black. They're trying so hard to make black people seem superior.

by Anonymousreply 147February 7, 2023 12:57 AM

Yeah, absolutely. This incident really makes black people look "superior."

by Anonymousreply 148February 7, 2023 5:45 AM

A lot of people on this thread seem either very young or dangerously niave. Good and important stories can come from all sides of the media, even from compromised entities. We all know project Veritas are no angels, but my God: the almost total mainstream blackout on this story, despite it having gone viral to the tune of millions of views, is profoundly disturbing, and serves to highlight how lockstep they can be, and how their problematic is their role of gatekeepers. Some of the people here seem to be doing Pfizer's job to keep it supressed.

by Anonymousreply 149February 7, 2023 6:24 AM

No matter how significant anything from those Veritas renegades 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 be suppressed.

by Anonymousreply 150February 7, 2023 6:42 AM

I always sort of wondered why the TV news was so boring. Now I know why...they don't tell you what the fuck is going on.

by Anonymousreply 151February 7, 2023 7:04 AM

[quote]James O’Keefe is sorta swole and hawt. The kween was probably doubly disappointed when he realized he wasn’t getting any of that.

It wasn't O'Keefe who seduced him. He turned up in the restaurant AFTER all the revealing. It was like Candid Camera.

by Anonymousreply 152February 7, 2023 7:07 AM

[quote]We all know project Veritas are no angels, but my God: the almost total mainstream blackout on this story, despite it having gone viral to the tune of millions of views, is profoundly disturbing

Project Veritas have spent years spreading outright lies and falsifying "evidence," especially videos. There's no reason to trust them at all. And something going viral doesn't make it true.

The constant, unending stream of posts about this story, with people casually bringing up Project Veritas in entirely unrelated threads, is really out of hand. Someone has taken it upon themselves to try to make DLers believe Project Veritas is just some normal, everyday independent journalistic site, instead of the dark-money-funded far-right propaganda outlet it really is.

by Anonymousreply 153February 7, 2023 7:13 AM

[quote]Now I know why...they don't tell you what the fuck is going on.

It's true. Even aside from the anti-vax Deep State paranoia, most people nowadays sense that the retailed narrative is not the whole story. This was a classic case of it, and yes it came from a dodgy operation, but the phenomenal silence (Western media doesn't censor – it purposely ignores, was really disturbing. Remarkably, the one mainstream media source that did cover it was a Murdoch journo in Australia, but the rest of the Murdoch press didn't touch it, which shows that there's no total consensus there. Forbes did a really embarassing hack piece where they even questioned the existence of the black guy in his role, which by that time had been solidly confirmed.

Similarly, there has been a mainstream media blackout on the revelation (no surprise, but now fully documented by source material) that the Swedish legal case against Assange was a total put-up job engineered with help of the British and US Govt. It's as outrageously scandalous as anything Putin has pulled, but mainstream media, left and right, have totally toed the line and remained silent when the facts were exposed by an Italian operation last month.

by Anonymousreply 154February 7, 2023 7:24 AM

[quote]yes it came from a dodgy operation, but

Stop downplaying the fact that it came from a propaganda outfit that NO legitimate news outlet should be using as a source.

Besides, there's no story here. The only thing possibly revealed is that Pfizer might be doing directed evolution (mutation) research on the COVID virus, but so what? The virus mutates on its own, and researchers study viral mutations, both as it mutates in animals and as it's been mutated in the lab, to learn how it works and develop treatments and vaccines. That's how it works.

by Anonymousreply 155February 7, 2023 7:32 AM

This is a calm, non-partisan/biased expert explanation of directed evolution (what's insinuated by the director in the sting).

In summary, in the wrong hands, it can be very dangerous. In the right hands, it can be very beneficial. Where you personally believe Pfizer, as a company, falls is up to you to decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 7, 2023 7:42 AM

You also had the director of Covid vaccine efforts at one of the top 3 medical corporations laughably dismissing the lab-escape theory as bullshit for fools. Well dur. But that's a still an explosive from such a source. For it to be greeted with crickets is incredibly telling. Even given Veritas's background, the fact that even the very existence of the story and the waves it was making online weren't given the slightest whisper by most mainstream media was shaming. But then, given their silence during the Reagan years, nothing surprises.

by Anonymousreply 157February 7, 2023 7:54 AM

[quote] but so what? The virus mutates on its own, and researchers study viral mutations, both as it mutates in animals and as it's been mutated in the lab, to learn how it works and develop treatments and vaccines. That's how it works.

So what? 6.85 million Covid deaths worldwide; 672 million infected

“Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.”

“𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑖𝑟𝑢𝑠 [𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐼𝐷] 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛’𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ, 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡, 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑊𝑢ℎ𝑎𝑛, 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑖𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐼𝑡’𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑠ℎ*𝑡.”

by Anonymousreply 158February 7, 2023 7:56 AM

Typo. I meant him laughing dismissing the natural evolution, not lab escape theory!

by Anonymousreply 159February 7, 2023 7:57 AM

This sad little cunt did us all a favour by showing us how drug companies see the public.

by Anonymousreply 160February 9, 2023 1:25 AM

R156, there's nothing wrong with speeded up evolution. That's how they research the evolutionary path of things. That's why they use lab animals with short life spans. But speeded up - directed - evolution is not Gain-of-Function. GoF is more - it's tinkering with the DNA or something to give it added "function" like the ability to transmit from animal to human with no evolutionary vector. And we still have never identified that vector for Covid 19.

Okay I am still questioning if this guy is real or not. Where and what is his footprint before this story broke?

by Anonymousreply 161February 9, 2023 2:11 AM

The delusions are so very strong with those who refuse to see what is right in front of their face.

by Anonymousreply 162February 9, 2023 2:22 AM

[quote]Okay I am still questioning if this guy is real or not.

Let us know when you work it out.

by Anonymousreply 163February 9, 2023 2:32 AM

^^^ Well have you seen anything online about him except for this story?

I googled him as soon as the story came out and there was not one thing with that name. I think he's made up. Am I the only one who thinks that's odd.? It's not as if Project Veritas might not make it up. Or that this guy gave a fake name and story to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 164February 9, 2023 2:40 AM

[quote]^ Well have you seen anything online about him except for this story?

Yes, I've seen all the screenshots of documents validating his identity and official position as Pfizer. They were all swiftly removed.

If he was fake he's some fucking actress!

by Anonymousreply 165February 9, 2023 2:50 AM

R164 I don't have a social media presence. no facebook, twitter, twitch, pinterest, tiktok, nothing.

Do you mind if I ask how old you are?

It's not uncommon to not have a social media presence online.

by Anonymousreply 166February 9, 2023 3:01 AM

[quote]most people nowadays sense that the retailed narrative is not the whole story. This was a classic case of it, and yes it came from a dodgy operation, but the phenomenal silence (Western media doesn't censor – it purposely ignores, was really disturbing.

Oh PLEASE. You think the people at news networks are angels? They live for sensational shit like this. Regardless of where it comes from.

They were salivating over the potential audience numbers this would produce. If the story had checked out, every network would have been on it.

Problem is, it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 167February 9, 2023 3:34 AM

[quote] If the story had checked out, every network would have been on it.

Uh huh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 9, 2023 4:05 AM

[quote] Oh PLEASE. You think the people at news networks are angels? They live for sensational shit like this. Regardless of where it comes from. They were salivating over the potential audience numbers this would produce. If the story had checked out, every network would have been on it.

Oh child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 9, 2023 4:38 AM

I wasn't talking about social media presence. Just people's addresses etc. If you lived anywhere they've got your addresses. If you went to school a search will turn that up most likely. If you own property or are licensed professionally anywhere. Obituaries name family members. And on and on. People's lives are documented online even if you stay as anonymous as possible.

This guy, under that name is a ghost.

by Anonymousreply 170February 9, 2023 6:32 AM

R170 If that's the case, did Pfizer issue a statement saying that there is no record of this person working for the company?

by Anonymousreply 171February 9, 2023 8:46 AM

I believe the guy was basically lying. He’s probably no where near the real science or real decision making levels. He was trying to appear more important than he was in order to impress a date. He’s an idiot and I feel sorry for him. Project Veritas did not get a real scoop.

by Anonymousreply 172February 9, 2023 10:45 AM

Well...shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 10, 2023 1:59 AM

R172 basically nails it. To the drama queen upthread that keeps claiming the MSM is suppressing this story, I really don’t think you realize how little of a “bombshell” this is when you consider the context in which the Pfizer guy made those statements. The dude was clearly trying to get laid. I also second that he was almost certainly inflating / exaggerating his actual roles and responsibilities.

One reason why Magats are all over this video (v. everyone else) is because a large majority of them probably never worked in managerial / decision-making, substantive roles at large organizations like Pfizer, so of course they just take everything a “Director” is saying at face value.

by Anonymousreply 174February 10, 2023 4:42 AM

Lies, and misrepresentations, were present in PV’s story regarding Acorn, and their story accusing planned parenthood of selling fetuses. It both cases the footage was edited in a way to present a narrative that simply was not true. He lied personally during his arrest for bugging Mary Landrieu’s office phone. And they lied in their story about ballot harvesting during the 2020 election.

In each case, conservative media outlets ran the story as if it was “bombshell reporting”, but as all the facts slowly came out, it was clear that project veritas has repeatedly used outright deception in their “investigations”. What O’Keefe does, is approach his targets under fallacious motivations. He then steers the conversation in a direction toward the allegations he has already decided to smear them with. He records the entire conversation, and then edits it, to remove any, and all context. The final product appears to be a confession of dastardly deeds, but it’s all bullshit.

You can try it at home if you like. Say you wanted to accuse your best friend of (x). Start a conversation with them steering it toward (x), while recording the entire thing. What would they do in hypothetical (x), how would they not get caught In hypothetical (x) as so on. If the conversation is long enough you probably could easily edit it to make it sound like your friend is guilty of (x). But you simply manufactured the whole thing by setting it up, and removing the context. I’ve often wondered if many people have only seen project veritas stories on media outlets that are presenting them in a positive light. I assume this is the case for a lot of people. But look up stories about project veritas from other sources, and I think if you go in with an open mind, you’ll clearly see what they’re doing. Once you understand that, it starts to make sense why someone working at acorn or planned parenthood would tell a complete stranger about their highly secret evil plans. Because they didn’t. O’Keefe edits video and audio, to make it look like they did.

by Anonymousreply 175February 10, 2023 5:04 AM

You all are kweens a denial, hunties!

by Anonymousreply 176February 10, 2023 7:19 AM

It's not just that this guy was lying to get laid, it's that even if what he said were true, it wouldn't be a big deal.

The rightwing nutjobs and Q loons and such believe that researchers mutating the COVID virus is some kind of evil conspiracy, but it's not, it's just standard research to study a virus as it mutates.

by Anonymousreply 177February 10, 2023 9:00 AM

[quote]The rightwing nutjobs and Q loons

God the Americans never stop with the left and the right and the right and the left.

by Anonymousreply 178February 10, 2023 10:39 AM

Anybody who'll attack James O'Keefe is AOK by me.

by Anonymousreply 179February 10, 2023 11:36 AM

[quote] We all know project Veritas are no angels, but my God: the almost total mainstream blackout on this story, despite it having gone viral to the tune of millions of views, is profoundly disturbing

Because it's not news. It's a guy who works at Pfize,r and likely has nothing to do with the Covid vaccine, talking out of his ass at a dinner date.

It means absolutely nothing. He's not representing his employer at this dinner. If I'm caught on video saying stuff about my employer at dinner and recorded, is my word suddenly gospel?

by Anonymousreply 180February 10, 2023 1:17 PM

He doesn't actually say anything particularly controversial or even incorrect. He talks in very broad strokes about vaccine development.

by Anonymousreply 181February 10, 2023 1:18 PM

[quote] He’s probably no where near the real science or real decision making levels. He was trying to appear more important than he was in order to impress a date.

You think???

He's Director of R&D Strategic Operations. His previous job was at Boston Consulting. He's not working as a scientist at Pfizer, He's an administrator.

by Anonymousreply 182February 10, 2023 1:21 PM

I love how this story has completely died.

Everyone understands it's a nothing burger and has moved on.

by Anonymousreply 183February 10, 2023 1:22 PM

[quote] Everyone understands it's a nothing burger

A term brought into current usage by Veritas recording Van Jones admitting the universally hyped Russian investigation was a nothing burger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 10, 2023 1:35 PM

The story didn't die it was killed off.

by Anonymousreply 185February 10, 2023 1:46 PM

Pfizer CEO muscles past reporters to meet with the 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑮𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 and lobbyists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 10, 2023 2:25 PM

[quote]God the Americans never stop with the left and the right and the right and the left.

Give it up, bitch, you've been on this thread for two days promoting the conspiracy theory and praising Project Veritas. Stop acting like you're just some neutral bystander.

by Anonymousreply 187February 10, 2023 3:22 PM

[quote]promoting the conspiracy theory

I wouldn't even know what that means - you're making me much more interesting than I actually am.

I do think this is a very interesting story though and just because I'm gay doesn't mean I have to respond to it like a pre-programmed orthodox homosexual (like you) who has all his views and responses to everything written out for him in advance.

by Anonymousreply 188February 10, 2023 4:09 PM

I suspect you're NOT a gay man. You give every indication of being a troll, and your appearance writing posts at DL does not guarantee that you're gay. Project Veritas has been caught in numerous situations doctoring video clips and spinning the falsified "evidence" for the right wing news media before the stories begin to unravel. They have been taken to court and have been fined. $120,000 just last year in a case decided by a jury. They are NEVER a reliable source. Why someone would show up at DL shilling a disreputable source is beyond me. This is a site frequented by well-educated people with critical thinking skills. Rule number one of critical thinking: check out the history and track record of any source for a news story before spreading it around as gospel truth.

by Anonymousreply 189February 11, 2023 8:43 AM

[Quote] The story didn't die it was killed off.

Even the right wing media channels have dropped it. It made the news mainly because of his hysterics. Once you think about it, everyone understands that one stupid conservation doesn’t mean he represents all of Pfizer

by Anonymousreply 190February 11, 2023 12:08 PM

There were two kweens in that video. There are absolutely no females attached in the press to Mr O'Keefe. He does musical theater and wears assless chaps in it.

by Anonymousreply 191February 11, 2023 1:20 PM

Moderna, you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 192February 11, 2023 2:22 PM

I can't wait to watch Datalounge justify the new strain of Super-Covid and suspiciously timed vaccine development next year.

by Anonymousreply 193February 12, 2023 8:34 AM

Yup r193. The stupidity is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 194February 13, 2023 12:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!