Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Rinna’s new face…

Oh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2023 5:43 PM

She looks like an African albino.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 3:39 AM

Long ago Rinna was the first major celebrity that I ever noticed to have undergone a disastrous redo of her lips.

God help her for how much further on with plastic surgery she has gone since then.

Lisa: Just stop!

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 3:41 AM

That isn't a bust or a bazoom.

It's two totally unrelated plastic titty balls welded onto flat plastic.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 3:42 AM

Werq?

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 3:44 AM

She was once so beautiful before she destroyed herself.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 3:49 AM

[quote]And while it doesn’t appear that Rinna got an invite to Jean Paul Gaultier’s show, her daughter Amelia Hamlin made her couture runway debut for the fashion brand, which is now helmed by Haider Ackermann.

I had to do an image search on her daughter, this Reddit post is from yesterday (1/25/2023).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 3:58 AM

Her daughter is really ugly

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 4:09 AM

Daughter looked much better before.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 4:11 AM

Looks like her daughter walked into the plastic surgery clinic and said, "I'll have the Angelina Jolie".

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 4:14 AM

This is why I’m terrified of plastic surgery.

I want a minor face lift, but truth is, I don’t need it yet.

My face is older, because I am older, but it doesn’t look bad or horrible. And the more water I drink, and the longer I use Retin A, the better & firmer, it looks.

It’s still nice & full. My cheeks aren’t hollow, & my eyes no longer look tired AF, as they did last year, when I was getting out of a really shitty situation that had me stressed out 24/7.

I’m not trying to sound pompous, but for being middle aged? I’m still pretty. Men still hit on me regularly. I’m not 20 years old anymore. I never will be 20 again, nor do I want to be, but I was fortunate enough to be born with an OK face, & I want to get to a place in my life where I truly just love it, like I love my cat.

Sounds silly, I know, but self love and self acceptance are REALLY important, & I don’t want to go into my golden years, warring against myself.

Does that make sense?

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 4:14 AM

Why did Lisa and Harry let their daughter do that to herself? I'm horrified by the image of the daughter's face above. It doesn't even look like her. She butchered her face, worse than her mom and at a younger age.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 4:15 AM

Quelle horreur!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 4:17 AM

R11, because her parents are actors.

Facelifts and minor/major facial/body tweaks, are usual & customary, in Hollywood.

And yes. She was VERY pretty, BEFORE she started fucking with her face.

Angelina Jolie was a face for the time when her face made her the “It Girl”. She was , and in my opinion, remains undoubtedly beautiful, however, her face back in the 90s, isn’t the ideal, for the desired look/aesthetic , in 2023.

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2023 4:33 AM

She first became notorious for her lips during her stint on Melrose Place in 1996 - there was a very funny recap posted every week in which she was christened “Lipsa Rinner”. It was the first that I had heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2023 4:52 AM

I thought Rinna stated no more lip fillers?

Her daughter looks hideous now.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2023 8:20 AM

“Doctor, could you make it match my soul?”

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 9:43 AM

High as a kite plus face and lips puffed up with nowhere to go. Is Madonna her role model?

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2023 10:05 PM

Shweetie, jush get a Ssharpie and put a beauty mark on your fashe...you'll look jush like me!

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2023 10:09 PM

Harry Hamlin must be climbing the walls, surrounded by these crazy bitches. Poor Harry.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2023 10:15 PM

Closer and closer to 🤡 every day.

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2023 10:19 PM

R19, maybe he is crazy/thirsty enough to put up with it? He married crazy #1 and fathered #2 and #3.

He also married and was left by Nicolette Sheridan. Maybe he isn't all that great? Very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2023 3:27 AM

She gets one gray pube and loses her fucking mind.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2023 3:50 AM

Looking at her lips reminds me I might have put too much air in my tires this morning.

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2023 4:18 AM

So we’re just supposed to take her word for it that she’s the same person?

by Anonymousreply 24January 28, 2023 4:18 AM

Kris Jenner is her idol.

When one of the slut daughters was dating Scott Disick Rinna was positively giddy on the show-“do you think I should talk to MY FRIEND KRIS JENNER about this?”

by Anonymousreply 25January 28, 2023 4:22 AM

Did she take the bathroom pic right after sticking her finger in a power socket?

by Anonymousreply 26January 28, 2023 11:22 AM

No r26 , but you know what? It’s a brilliant idea…

by Anonymousreply 27January 28, 2023 12:43 PM

R25, I remember the mentions of Disick she made, even the trashier housewives were less than impressed. She's a pimp like Kris Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 28January 28, 2023 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!