Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Left Behind: Rise of The Antichrist - are all the actors super "Christian"?

This is Kevin Sorbo's latest movie. I noticed Corbin Bernsen is in it and never really thought he was a Kirk Cameron type. There's a market for this, so do actors who aren't super religious just do it for the cash?

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 4:27 AM

Kevin Sorbo lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 1:27 AM

With Lily Tomlin as Roberta Sparrow.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 1:27 AM

How much “cash” can be made from these shoestring budget films that aren’t seen anywhere but churches? These shitty movies are passion projects, and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 1:36 AM

Bernsen is lucky he's in anything. He was one of those actors routinely hated by everyone he worked with. Conceited fop who thought every women he met had a crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 1:41 AM

Speaking of Corbin Bernsen, if you want to see a truly awful movie he's in, just for laughs, check out Dead Above Ground. Antonio Sabato Jr. is in this mess as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 1:59 AM

Bernsen came up in the Scotty Bowers memoir, he was left valuable properties by his gay godfather.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 2:13 AM

I would have let Corbin Bernsen fuck me back in the day. He was really hot.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 2:14 AM

He was supposed to be hot on LA Law, but I didn't see it. Not that he was bad looking. I get it for straight women.

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 2:24 AM

Bernsen played a Supreme Court justice in the ROE V WADE Christian movie with luminaries like Jon Voight, Mike Lindell, Milo Y and Stacey Dash.

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 2:27 AM

Crazy 1980s fashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 2:27 AM

(Insane) birds of a feather, flock together in the hereafter.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 3:43 AM

Corbin Bernsen's mother. She would not be proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 4:15 AM

[quote] Bernsen came up in the Scotty Bowers memoir, he was left valuable properties by his gay godfather.

Who was his gay godfather?

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2023 4:25 AM

R12, who’s that supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2023 4:27 AM

Fuck you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2023 4:27 AM

R12, that’s not Jeanne.

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 4:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!