Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jermaine, Jackie & Michael Jackson circa 1977

Before all the plastic surgeries because their father fucked them all up in the head. They were attractive guys!!! What a shame they fucked themselves up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 2:18 AM

That is Marlon, Jackie, and Michael.

by Anonymousreply 1January 27, 2023 1:03 AM

I meant Marlon. Idk why I thought Jermaine. Brain fart.

by Anonymousreply 2January 27, 2023 1:05 AM

Marlon was cute.

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 1:09 AM

Always interesting how Mrs. Jackson always floated to the top of that mess, as if she had no responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 1:17 AM

Is Marlon normal-ish? I can’t recall hearing much about him.

He does look good in this photo.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 1:18 AM

Her responsibility was being submissive to Joe and Jehovahs Witness. She believes women are to obey their husbands etc. She never hurt them herself but allowed him to.

by Anonymousreply 6January 27, 2023 1:20 AM

Marlon looks good but I think Jackie looks the sexiest.

by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 1:20 AM

Baby, Jackie could still get it! Are any of his sons or grandsons fine?

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 1:36 AM

All three in that photo are incredibly handsome and sexy - yes, even Michael. WOW!

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 1:39 AM

They‘re an attractive brood. Abs of steel run in the family, with the guys and the girls (well, with Janet). Joe and Katherine were good looking as youngsters too.

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 2:10 AM

"because their father fucked them all up in the head"

a tad lower for MJ

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 2:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!