Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s Thursday! Share more stories about Holly Hallstrom

Why should Kate Jackson be the only woman with a day of remembrance on DL?

Reading another thread about how much of a count Bob Barker was, Holly’s name came up. I remember being torn, as a young gayling, about which of Barked’s beauties I was more fond of. Dian was the obvious choice, but looking back it was always Holly.

I google searched her against DL and found very little. So start sharing your stories!

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 12:33 AM

I liked Holly a LOT more than obvious tramp Dian. Alas, I have no stories regarding her but wanted to bookmark in case someone else does!

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2023 8:18 PM

I adored her as a child, and I admire the hell out of her for sticking to her guns and living in poverty for years while she pursued her lawsuit against Bob and the show. She finally got a huge stack of cash from them and I believe has lived very comfortably ever since.

Dian was terrible to both Holly and Janice during the years she was Barker's putana. Of course, it was back to the perfume counter for her when Bob dumped her. I hope she's a cashier at Ralph's and has to ring up Holly's groceries.

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2023 9:58 PM

Fuck Ralph’s… she’s stocking shelves at Walgreen’s

I will never be able to explain now why what was so obviously an abuse of power was so wildly popular then, but there was a certain symbiosis at the time.

I’m just very happy that Holly got her fair share in the very end of it. I’d love to hear if any DL’ers know where she is, or have possibly run into her.

I mean, it’s not like she’s freakin’ Shelley Duvall in BFE West Texas!

by Anonymousreply 3January 27, 2023 12:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!