Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

First load in ass

The first time a man went up into you and shot in your manhole, how did you feel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2023 1:12 AM

I was raped and "manhole" exaggerates both its age and innocent tightness.

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2023 6:57 PM

Where's "It hurt so much, I didn't do it again for another year"?

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2023 7:08 PM

[quote] I felt nothing physically or emotionally

And Karp allowed it, which really made me burn!

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2023 7:14 PM

I have a special recipe for a Boston Cream Pie which is deliciousness itself!

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2023 7:14 PM

It never happened, cause I am an incel.

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2023 7:18 PM

You're asking me to remember that far back?

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2023 7:20 PM

Down the Wissahickon Creek(crik) area, I was 8 yrs old, Joey McGinley was 14 yrs old..It was the 70's. I was sucking off his younger Johnny, who was 13 yrs old. Joey had chest hair& hair under his arms, with freckles on his face.Fucking adorable teenager. He came fast-rode his cock, The 2nd time we got caught by a Black guy, who really liked Joey. That was fun too.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2023 7:27 PM

OP, why post that link? Were you first bred in Boston? Was it by two caring, sensual, respectful Daddies? Do you find yourself nostalgic and wanting more?

If so, call us. We miss you too! And if not, good luck to you still.

But, FYI, we can make a Boston Cream Pie that is a fuck-ton more enjoyable than some tiresome tart fucking Greg could ever bake.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2023 7:32 PM

Mine was by an HIV+ guy.

I'm on PrEP and his HIV is controlled, so I didn't fear it--but after decades of fearing it, it was amazing to indulge in the taboo.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2023 7:36 PM

I felt complete.

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2023 7:41 PM

OP is the embodiment of "overwrought."

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2023 7:42 PM

R9, there ain't no taboo like the baboo taboo.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2023 7:43 PM

I heard a symphony, but in my ass.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2023 7:48 PM

R8, where in Boston are you guys? Maybe I know you.

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2023 7:56 PM

It was hard figuring out what was going on to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2023 8:14 PM

R3 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 8:17 PM

ā€œ I felt nothing physically or emotionallyā€. It sounds satirical but Iā€™ll say, other than checking the box off in my early 20s I didnā€™t feel that much excitement about it. Iā€™m just indifferent I guess.

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2023 8:41 PM

To R2, that happened with the Black guy(my first Darryl) It was really thick long and fat. It was a good 2 years b4 I got fucked by a black guy. Still sucking them off, but Darryl told me what was going on in our part of East Falls, and what guys were fucking& getting fucked. Always good information for short guys like me in the 1970's.

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2023 8:42 PM

The comments will undoubtedly be the height of prisspottery.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2023 8:42 PM

You seem really fuckable yourself, R19. Personality alway shines through.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2023 8:45 PM

OP, are you also the OP of the "First cum in mouth" thread?

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2023 8:46 PM

I was around 14. he had a thick cock. he told me to go to the bathroom to get ready, and i had no idea what to do. So i just sat on the toilet wasting time. He took me doggy style after some blowing, it really really hurt. He came quickly, thank god, and then I blew a fucking huge load, higher than my head.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2023 10:24 PM

R21 no this is a slightly satirical rip off of that thread but tries to honor it as well.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2023 10:24 PM

It was a huge load off my feet.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2023 11:51 PM

R14/Greg2023 we are NOT Mavericks, just to rule that out early.

Anyone we would have picked up would have been in the Hey Days of boozy brunches @ Fritz. Or perhaps Craigslist, lol.

And you would have only needed to remember one name.

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2023 12:16 AM

He was a mixed race Venezuelan. I picked him up at the White Horse in Oakland in the mid eighties. He did everything to me and we did it again the next evening. I tried to set up another round but he had to take his seester to the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2023 12:20 AM

Iā€™ve only done receptive anal a few times. They always pulled out. Iā€™ve had some bad experiences (dick too big) but surprisingly there were a number that were just the perfect size and I enjoyed it. I thought anal was just going to be the worst but I soon learned that it depends on the person youā€™re doing it with. I would love to some day have a load shot up inside of me.

by Anonymousreply 27January 27, 2023 12:48 AM

[quote]I thought anal was just going to be the worst but I soon learned that it depends on the person youā€™re doing it with

And the types of drugs you're on

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2023 1:05 AM

And the cash on the table.

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2023 1:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!