Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Succession Season 4 on HBO/HBO MAX

Trailer dropped today, season premiere is March 26th.

I like Kieran Culkin’s haircut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 4, 2023 6:32 PM

Kieran sure got some womanly hips there.

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2023 7:36 PM

It's hard to tell what's going to happen.

The kids are going to band together; it looks like Connor marries Willa; and Tom is making plans to stay at Waystar RoyCo if Siobhan divorces him, but he doesn't quite believe Logan when Logan says (ambiguously) he will stick by him if that happens.

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2023 7:48 PM

When does this premiere ? This is my favorite show on television right now.

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2023 7:51 PM

CANNOT WAIT.

Kendall looks like he's going to walk into the ocean like Geraldine Page in INTERIORS!!!

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2023 7:53 PM

r4, it's because he's surrounded by VULGARIANS!

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2023 8:11 PM

I'm kinda sick of this show. The last season was boring and repetitive. The story seems to go around in circles and the characters are such a bunch of nasty, unchanging assholes I'm finding it harder and harder to connect.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2023 8:27 PM

Agree R6, I gave up after the first season as the characters are so unlikeable. The same thing for Yellowstone, it started out good, love the western scenery, but the unending nastiness and violence was a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2023 8:32 PM

I didn't like that after all the machinations during season 3, that Logan didn't pick any of his Children at the end of Season 3. I get why they did it, but still, having a named successor could lead to even more interesting arcs - the other kids working against him or her, or Logan undermining the successor after he becomes displeased.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2023 8:37 PM

I dunno.. I love the show.. but this is looking a little.... tedious.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2023 8:46 PM

I saw them filming on 5th ave last week. right outside The Peninsula hotel, at night!

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2023 8:49 PM

I hope Roman and Gerri finally end up getting together, and they settle down in suburban New Jersey. Maybe raise some chickens, have a few dogs, adopt a kid from China. The usual stuff.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2023 8:54 PM

R6 and R7, then you’re really missing out. This show is fucking brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2023 9:16 PM

March 26th R3.

I cannot wait.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2023 10:20 PM

It's a great show, but it could be even better. I agree its central problem is that not enough actually happens on it.

As superb as Brian Cox is, the character of Logan Roy should finally die this season so we see who is (are?) his successor(s?) so we can see what happens then.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2023 3:19 AM

Yes, R14, but I think if “more happens” then it could end up being more plot driven than character driven. And these characters kick ass. They’re much more distinct and intriguing than the ones on, say, Billions.

by Anonymousreply 15January 27, 2023 3:27 AM

Billions was good for the first two+ seasons and then started to go downhill. Taylor was a great character when introduced but she went downhill too. I've tried to start the most recent season, but I can't get into it.

by Anonymousreply 16January 27, 2023 3:42 AM

OP - that's not a haircut. There are very few men on TV or in movies who are over 40 and have thick, natural hair.

by Anonymousreply 17January 27, 2023 3:50 AM

Oh man. I've seen at least 4 comments in this thread of kweens complaining about how slow, repetitive, and boring the show is.

This last season was a masterpiece in storytelling and was justly rewarded at the Emmy Awards.

For those of you who don't like the show, why didn't you just scroll past the thread? Why did you need to chime in at all?

Are you that unhappy and unfulfilled?

by Anonymousreply 18January 27, 2023 4:04 AM

Totally agree r18, these are the people who come to your party and complain that the amazing catering didn’t have any gluten-free options. And they casually mention that to 8 different people.

by Anonymousreply 19January 27, 2023 3:02 PM

JFC. r18, I made that comment while also praising the show. Please stand down. I will post where I want and as i want. if you don't like it you can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 20January 27, 2023 3:13 PM

R18 posts a lot on Next Door I'm guessing.

by Anonymousreply 21January 27, 2023 5:57 PM

People who can't watch something because the characters aren't "likable" are simpletons.

And there are plenty of men over 40 who still have a thick head of hair. I'm one of them.

by Anonymousreply 22January 27, 2023 6:33 PM

I like Cousin whatshisname.

by Anonymousreply 23January 27, 2023 6:39 PM

I love this show. It is probably my all time favorite. However, the kids versus dad plot is just recycled every season. I don’t mind but eventually it’ll run out of steam. Hopefully not this season.

by Anonymousreply 24January 27, 2023 6:40 PM

The thing is, Logan did choose. He chose to sell the company rather than put any of his kids in charge. It's the ultimate fuck you to all of them and totally in keeping with who he is.

People are certainly free to criticize this show, but I don't get the criticism that the characters never "change." What is the expectation here? Logan gives all his money away and joins Greenpeace? Shiv recommits herself to making her marriage work and becomes a kindergarten teacher?

by Anonymousreply 25January 27, 2023 7:17 PM

R20 How did you know that you're included in that group? Were you singled out?

Yeah I didn't think so, you narcissistic freak.

by Anonymousreply 26January 27, 2023 7:23 PM

alexander skarsgård is in it!

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2023 4:10 AM

SPOILER

Logan dies. They just filmed his funeral. Lots of extras with big mouths.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2023 4:42 AM

Looks like the plot is only moving from A to B.

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2023 5:16 AM

Not this season, R29. Because it’s the last one.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2023 12:27 PM

I love this show and Billions. I do miss Damien Lewis but Corey/Cory whatisname isn't bad in Billions.

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2023 1:36 PM

Logan dies, but in Series 5 Shiv wakes up and it was all in her dreams

by Anonymousreply 32February 8, 2023 7:19 PM

Is this really the last season?

by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2023 7:29 PM

Yep, today’s their last day in NYC. They then shoot five days at a remote location.

by Anonymousreply 34February 10, 2023 12:10 PM

I don’t watch the show, but the woman w the black pageboy bob is doing a wicked Barbara Feldon impersonation.

by Anonymousreply 35February 10, 2023 12:24 PM

r28 That was really unnecessary to share. The way this site scrolls, I saw the spoiler alert and the spoiler together.

Not sure what you get out of sharing that and ruining it for people who aren't part of the NYC extras grapevine.

.An intelligent person who couldn't stop themselves from sharing might've buried it in some language that gets the point across to anyone who couldn't stop themselves from reading it. It may end up not being a surprise, it might be, but guessing you don't know how they're handling it this season.

by Anonymousreply 36February 11, 2023 5:53 PM

Wasn't Cox filmed in costume at the funeral scene? Seems odd if Logan's dead.

by Anonymousreply 37February 11, 2023 10:44 PM

This will be the final season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 24, 2023 3:04 PM

Something about Kieran Culkin wants me to see him punch-fucked.

by Anonymousreply 39February 24, 2023 3:09 PM

R37. That is weird

by Anonymousreply 40February 24, 2023 3:33 PM

The final trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2023 1:21 AM

Can’t wait for this one to drop!

Love the heck out of this show.

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2023 1:38 AM

Cousin Greg will get everything. Mark my word.

by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2023 1:50 AM

If this show was made during HBO's most creative, late 90s peak, there would have been more male nudity, Kieran would've had a gay sex scene with his trainer, and Tom would've raped Greg in the office during the lockdown episode. Also, the drug addict son would've given Adrien Brody a blowjob in exchange for not selling his shares.

by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2023 2:00 AM

Hasn't that been kind of obvious, R43?

by Anonymousreply 45March 3, 2023 2:43 AM

I’m usually all for sex scenes, R44, but I’m not sure I would’ve liked the show more with those additional scenes.

by Anonymousreply 46March 3, 2023 11:40 PM

We should’ve gotten a sex scene with Lawrence Yee and his boyfriend in season 1.

by Anonymousreply 47March 4, 2023 2:26 AM

Roman and Lukas will hate-fuck, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 48March 4, 2023 4:46 PM

Roman is not gay or bi. If they were going that route, they would’ve done it already.

by Anonymousreply 49March 4, 2023 6:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!