Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bris Palin has ninth tit surgery

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 3:49 AM

So she's just giving herself Frankentitties for the pain pills, right?

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2023 2:29 AM

Bristol is milking those tits for all they're worth!

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2023 2:29 AM

Those blood-filled drains hanging out of Bris' tits will give me nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2023 2:31 AM

She has 9 tits?

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2023 2:37 AM

Remember how hot Levi Johnston was though?

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2023 2:41 AM

Whet Levi Johnston?

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2023 2:46 AM

[quote]Remember how hot Levi Johnston was though?

Yes, he was. Now 32 with four children, so I guess he loves the poon as much as Bris loves the peen and popping out Grandma's little grandbastards.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2023 2:48 AM

Even Andy Warhol didn’t see how repulsive the fight to extend the 15 minutes would get.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2023 2:51 AM

Thank you, Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2023 2:52 AM

The oversharing on social media has destroyed society

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2023 2:53 AM

I'm with R2, there's some fun with pharmaceuticals going on here. I won't dig up the whole thing but can we just pause and reflect on what a carnie side show bunch of nitwits those Palins are? I just can't believe someone like Sarah could ever even get a job running the back office at a dental office much less GOVERNOR of a STATE. And VP candidate? What has happened to this country and this world? I just walk around these days thinking how fucked up this is and that is. And I'm not even in my dotage yet.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2023 3:23 AM

R10 Nailed it. True statement. I mean that little dingbat is taking selfies with drip bags and selling it to the tabloids. What next? Show us your morning poo? There's not enough weed in my cupboard to deal any more Palins.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2023 3:26 AM

I like having nice Frankentits.

I like having Frankentits in a nice dress.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2023 3:30 AM

"Okay, this time I want them to look just like Irene Cara's in Fame!"

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2023 3:30 AM

R11 could be a pharmaceutical thing. I knew a girl that underwent so much medical abuse to keep getting scripts. Letting dentists pull out all her teeth before 30, all kinds of surgeries (hysterectomy), etc. It was genuinely upsetting and disturbing. All for maybe a months worth of weak hydrocodone too. Was better off going to street drugs at that point tbh.

However; it could just be plastic surgery addiction too. I know breast implants are never ending too -- something they like to leave out when selling young girls big tits. Even if it's successful, it's recommended to have them redone about every 10 yrs. Which is insane. That's a lifelong commitment. Out of those I've known to get implants, not one has stopped messing with them after one surgery -- always not happy with the size, or wanting the newest kind, or getting like something is off. It's bizarre and it's legal butchery.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2023 3:48 AM

*** feeling like something is off (not getting)

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 3:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!