Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which one of you fat whores wrote this brilliant headline?

In the Gayly Fail.

Whoops! The View co-hosts are silenced after 'FART' erupts live on air... as focus falls on Whoopi Goldberg who was blamed for 2014 'fart-gate'

A loud fart noise was heard during Wednesday's live episode of 'The View'

The sound came as the hosts dealt with a mysterious leaking liquid

Instances like this have become commonplace on 'The View' in recent years

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2023 12:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2023 12:56 AM

That wasn't a fart - that was Sarah dragging her chair over towards Joy so that whatever was on the table didn't leak onto her clothes. I can't believe something this innocent (chair scraping the floor) made it into the DM. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2023 2:15 AM

Whoopi - welcome to DL! Do you think you might retire soon?

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2023 9:02 AM

Tell me about R2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2023 12:42 PM

Literally every day of the week I find a story in my newsfeed from a British tabloid breathlessly reporting on some SHOCKING thing that happened on The View that left the audience HORRIFIED, and it's always something like this. Let Whoopi cut someone short because they have to go to commercial, and that evening the headline is "FIREWORKS on The View as Whoopi SILENCES Sunny On-Air as Audience GASPS!!"

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2023 3:30 PM

For some reason, the media really likes to make more of what actually happens on 'The View'. Copycat shows like 'The Talk' and 'Hoda and Jenna' don't even register a blip on their radar. I guess 'The View' should be happy they get this free publicity every day - in it's 26th season, it remains the #1 daytime talk show.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2023 4:36 PM

Fartgate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 27, 2023 12:31 AM

Is that “Whoopi”, as in “whoppi cushion”?

by Anonymousreply 8January 27, 2023 12:38 AM

Was it a racist fart?

by Anonymousreply 9January 27, 2023 7:20 AM

Whoppi, R8?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 10January 27, 2023 7:55 AM

Mollys, you in danger, girls.

by Anonymousreply 11January 27, 2023 10:38 AM

“It wasn’t a fart-fart”

by Anonymousreply 12January 27, 2023 10:46 AM

R2 You can clearly hear the noise exactly the same time as when she moves the chair. I nominate Caryn, Whoopi's real name, to be what black Karens are called.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2023 12:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!