Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Y’all, I think I have a coffee addiction (sorta)

I used to drink more coffee than I do now. As I get older I feel my body doesn’t handle too much coffee as well as it once did. I do tend to have two glasses a day a few days a week. Other days one and about once a week I don’t have coffee at all. But it used to be daily.

Look at all the coffees (and some teas) I have, and this isn’t even all of them 💀 I bought this cart thing last week just for my coffees because they were taking up so much room in the cabinet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2023 4:11 AM

Your collection lacks flavah!

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2023 12:45 AM

You have an addiction to not very good coffee-- it's true!

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2023 12:46 AM

R2 what’s good coffee?

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2023 12:49 AM

I'm going to let these two horndogs fill you in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2023 12:54 AM

I have Folgers r4

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2023 12:55 AM

You have "glasses" of coffee? Ick.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2023 1:00 AM

Why don’t you just start cocaine

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2023 1:08 AM

Nobody gives a shit, you stupid fucking frau CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2023 3:30 AM

Where's that Nazi in hiding, Mrs. "Olson"?

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2023 3:38 AM

I'm a relative new coffee addict at my advanced age of 56. I LOVE it after all these years of diet coke in the morning. How long does ground coffee keep? Partner gave me a Keurig for Christmas. I haven't found my favorite flavor. Are those things shit coffee or not? I like the convenience.

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2023 3:41 AM

R10 what a weird paragraph and questions. If you like it, it’s not shit to you. That’s all you need to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2023 8:33 AM

R8 You would just love it if the OP creamed your coffee

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2023 10:01 AM

That’s your best shot R12?

Fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2023 12:06 PM

R13 Did Mommy forget to tuck you in last night?

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2023 1:32 PM

Coffee needs to be fresh. You have too much coffee for it to be fresh. Tsk, tsk.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2023 1:45 PM

Ground coffee? I call that very feeble.

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2023 1:48 PM

[quote]Coffee needs to be fresh. You have too much coffee for it to be fresh.

Yeah, I don't buy a new bag of coffee until I'm halfway through the current one.

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2023 2:06 PM

Loathe these coffee fraus with their cutesey I'M A COFFEE ADDICT" mugs, t-shirts, crap. Her kids are strung out on fentanyl. Her husband is an alcoholic,Her dad has 10,000 CP vids on his laptop. But I'm a big bad COFFEE ADDICT . Clear the room bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2023 2:35 PM

R15 good thing they aren’t all opened. Coffee doesn’t expire or go bad for months when unopened. Look into it. Once you open it and it had contact with air is when it loses its freshness fast.

I go through coffee fast, especially the bags.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2023 2:56 PM

R18 Most coffee addicts aren’t even coffee addicts. I drink it black sometimes or sometimes black with a little sugar, or sometimes add a little creamer. They literally make a sugar drink and call it coffee. There is more milk and creamer and syrup and sugar in their coffee than actual coffee.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2023 2:58 PM

I love a good cup of coffee in the morning, and have been searching for the best brand in K-Cups.

I was doing Dunkin' for the past year - tried every flavor - and have not been impressed at all. It doesn't taste like coffee, it tastes like water no matter the flavor I chose. (I worked at DD in the late 70s and early 80s when their coffee was delicious. Boy, have they changed.)

I switched to Lavazza's 'variety pack' for January, since it had gotten great reviews on another site. So far - unimpressed with each flavor, as none of them have any flavor (Like DD).

This week I bought Gevalia, and had my first cup this morning - I think I found the right coffee for the Keurig Machine. It's flavorful and rich, made a great cup of coffee. I hope it doesn't disappoint going forward.

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2023 3:50 PM

r9- I'm Swedish, you dolt.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2023 3:53 PM

R21 most K-cup coffee is weak and mostly water. Keurig is about convenience, not quality. You are never gonna have a cup of coffee that tastes like coffee made from ground coffee or even instant coffee with a K-Cup.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2023 3:57 PM

R16 Ground coffee is literally the top quality of coffee. If you buy coffee beans you grind it up and make it into ground coffee.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2023 3:58 PM

Keep proving my point, dipshit frau cunt R14.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2023 3:58 PM

Proper cup of coffee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2023 4:21 PM

[quote] R16 Ground coffee is literally the top quality of coffee. If you buy coffee beans you grind it up and make it into ground coffee.

Sorry. I didn’t know I was talking to Mr. Coffee.

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2023 4:57 PM

R27 you aren’t. You’re not knowing that is kind of sad and just further shows you are uneducated. Who doesn’t know that?

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2023 5:11 PM

Honey—ALL coffee is eventually ground, but it goes stale much faster that way. That’s why educated coffee lovers buy whole beans and grind them just before brewing. Why do you think they sell whole beans?

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2023 5:20 PM

Honey- it’s most fresh that way and it’s most rich and natural that way. That is why it goes stale faster. It’s more natural. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2023 5:22 PM

Most people aren’t grinding their own beans. They buy store bought coffee in the states. It takes 2 months for coffee ground to go stale, by the way, unless you leave it uncovered. Maybe you should do research before running your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2023 5:24 PM

Stale means undrinkable, but coffee begins to degrade as soon as it is roasted. The enemy is exposure to air. Grinding vastly increases exposure to air.

Yes, “most people” are not grinding their own beans, but anyone who knows coffee is.

I find your repeated references to “doing the research” ironic.

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2023 5:36 PM

“Anyone who knows coffee is”. No. Even most of us don’t grind our own.

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2023 5:46 PM

Why don’t you do some research?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2023 5:48 PM

In case you have trouble finding the right page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 26, 2023 5:51 PM

I buy Peet's Major Dickason. I buy it ground. I used to grind my beans, but around the time I moved from eldergay to ancientgay, I got tired of the mess. And I don't think I could taste the difference anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2023 5:55 PM

R34 R35 how slow are you???? Honestly. How fucking stupid are you? Go up to r19 where I literally acknowledge this. You read what I wrote and piggybacked off of it and then wanna act like you know so much about coffee, meanwhile you’re literally stating what I said earlier.

God. You’re such a bottom-tier it’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2023 5:56 PM

Actually, I’m a top-tier bottom, but I can see further discussion is pointless.

by Anonymousreply 38January 26, 2023 6:06 PM

No. You’re just bottom -tier. No education. Failed in life. You post on here all day long. You have nothing going for you.

by Anonymousreply 39January 26, 2023 6:29 PM

R22 That's what they all say. What was she doing pushing Brazilian coffee? Also, you're a dick.

by Anonymousreply 40January 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Swedish El Chapo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 27, 2023 2:58 AM

Community Coffee is great and for sale online directly from the company at good prices. I drink a lot of coffee. Best methods for me are French Press or old fashioned percolator as these are the strongest and richest brew methods, also simplest and cheapest.

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2023 3:45 AM

R11 Why so critical? I'm enjoying learning about and trying all kinds of coffee. I don't have to stop and stagnate just because I found one that is good. Also, I have people over and serve coffee and would love to serve a good cup of coffee that others will enjoy. I thought dataloungers might recommend one. Kindly get off my back. Luv ya!

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2023 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!