Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Keeps Slurring McConnell's Asian Wife - She Says "Don't Amplify" His Rhetoric

The Fat One has been consistently throwing ethnic slurs at Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell's wife, on social media. So far, this hasn't made the mainstream news, but evidently, he can't get off the subject. His slurs often connect her race to COVID, the Chinese Red Menace, and Mitch McConnell's age for some reason.

The RNC is shrugging it off, as they always do with Donald's invective, but Chao's response is especially tragic. She sees it and hears it, and her only response is to ask people not to amplify it by reporting on it. Chao spent four years as one of the few silently competent administrators of the Trump Administration, and arguably kept a segment of the federal machine running while he was off golfing and grifting. But Trump turned on her after January 6th, when she resigned in disgust after he sparked a riot. Ever since then, he's been hinting that she's too "Chinese" (actually, she's Taiwanese-American) to be trusted, and she's apparently some sort of scheming mail-order bride for Mitch.

What say ye? Is she right to tell people to ignore Donald's racial slurs? Or is she just trying to distract from the latest racial stain on her chosen party's public face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2023 7:19 PM

He's circling the drain

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 8:43 PM

Allz I shed was Chao for now.

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 8:49 PM

I'm having a hard time mustering up any sympathy for the McConnells.

"You knew I was a snake when you let me in" - DJT

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 8:52 PM

No, she’s not right, OP.

Let’s say if someone at my job called someone a racial slur, I’d be sure everyone knew about it so they would all know exactly who he is.

Keeping it under wraps isn’t amplifying it, it’s exposing him for the piece of shit he is.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 8:53 PM

I think she should tell the people to turn him into stir fry, but don’t eat the meat. It’s way too tough and fatty and rancid. Feed it to dogs.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 8:54 PM

She could have called him out. She didn't. And she made the news media responsible by suggesting (very China-like) that THEY need to keep it quiet that a former President of the USA continues to use racist, sexist slurs against people while stirring violence in the process.

This is the kind of woman, after all, who slid in next to Mitch Fucking McConnell as the trophy-leverage-wealth wife.

Fuck her, him, him, and the rest of the rotten, treasonous GOP members and voters.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 8:57 PM

Ching Chong Chao

Also, what r6 said.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 9:02 PM

She’s an obscenely rich republican. She does not care what tRump calls her as long as hubby keeps milking lobbyists.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 9:04 PM

[quote] Trump Keeps Slurring McConnell's Asian Wife

How many times has he slurred?

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 9:15 PM

She's not in charge of what people want to pay attention to.

Trump somehow gets away with this unequivocal racism and she wants to sweep it under the carpet.

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2023 9:46 PM

Just more proof that the Repug party is a cult

This is how a scientologist would react to being criticized by David Miscavige

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 9:55 PM

"Coco Chow"

LOL

Come on, that's funny. Just a little bit.

"Pocohontas" was funny too.

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2023 9:55 PM

Here's my tin hat theory: I think he knows all sorts of shit about Frau McConnell, not just making her look bad but could land her in the Big House. He's trying to goad her into some kind of public response/rebuke so he can go nuclear. Probably the only thing that keeps him from doing is it that he'll hurt himself in the process and whatever sane legal advisors he has left likely told him to STFU.

While he's hardly alone in this, he is such a pox on the earth for the hatred he spreads & how he gives other little, petty small people the stones to scream some slur at some harmless Asian granny or even attack them. God, how I wish he would just die already.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 10:03 PM

[quote]Trump Keeps Slurring

It's the Adderal.

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 10:06 PM

She’s in a VERY different situation from most Asians in the US. She’s ultra wealthy, probably has excellent personal security, and moves in circles where everybody’s kissing up to her. She’s never going to have some racist run up to her in the street and beat the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2023 10:36 PM

Obviously it's awful, but why "Coco Chow" and not "Ching Chong Chow" or something? "Coco" doesn't sound Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2023 10:46 PM

R16: I’ve been wondering the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 10:48 PM

That's not Elaine Chao that's George Santos.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2023 10:52 PM

[quote]Chao spent four years as one of the few silently competent administrators of the Trump Administration,

Please stop pretending that she's not incompetent and corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2023 10:57 PM

[quote]—I am not a Trump supporter, either. Check my history.

I did, r12, and that's your only post. I'd say the jury was still out, but the fact that you find Coco Chow and Pocahontas funny is all we need to know.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 10:58 PM

It’s a tiny bit…

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 11:07 PM

Fuck this cunt. She's part of a vile, venal, bigoted party. She should shut up and realize that this is the price of admission for the special favors her family’s prominent shipping company got while she was in Trump's cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 11:07 PM

[quote]Obviously it's awful, but why "Coco Chow" and not "Ching Chong Chow" or something? "Coco" doesn't sound Chinese.

"Coco Chow" is mean and shitty but just ambiguous enough that he can claim "iT's NoT rAcIsT!" In private you know he probably calls her something like "Sucky-Fucky Ruv You Rong Time."

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 11:08 PM

Why does Trump call Elaine Chao "Coco" Chao?

I'm sure it is meant to mock her but it doesn't mean anything.

I'm thrilled Elaine Chao and Mitch McConnell get called stupid names, it is the least they deserve! Two vile, corrupt, GOP pieces of shit! The two of them slithered into bed with Trump, now they can enjoy it! Losers!

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 11:10 PM

This is just more of the same with tRump. He has no loyalties to anyone but himself...and he does not even do that well.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 11:17 PM

R20, it’s not my only post, dipshit. I’m a paid contributor and I’ve been posting here for 20 years.

You are entitled to think what you want. I think Coco Chow and Pocohontas are funny and you cannot scold me I to thinking otherwise. So I suggest you don’t lose any sleep over it.

xoxxo

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2023 11:18 PM

[quote]Please stop pretending that she's not incompetent and corrupt.

I suspect she's very competent at corruption.

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2023 11:21 PM

The article's author is completely wrong about Chao being one of the few competent members of Trump's cabinet. She did next to nothing except whatever could benefit her, her husband, and her family.

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 11:22 PM

“YOU NO LOVE ME LONG TIME!”

by Anonymousreply 29January 25, 2023 11:34 PM

[quote]I think Coco Chow and Pocohontas (Oh, dear.) are funny and you cannot scold me I to thinking otherwise. So I suggest you don’t lose any sleep over it. xoxxo

Obviously you haven't lost any sleep about those language skills, Miss Shortbus.

by Anonymousreply 30January 25, 2023 11:58 PM

[quote] it’s not my only post, dipshit. I’m a paid contributor and I’ve been posting here for 20 years.

Well, now you have two posts that show up when you're put on Ignore, r26. If you've been a paying member for 20 years, you shouldn't have to post anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2023 12:38 AM

Trump is going all out White Supremacist for this campaign

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2023 1:18 AM

What’s the point of going after Chao? It’s not like she’s a competitor

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2023 1:18 AM

She’s of Asian descent and he’s a racist.

It’s low hanging fruit for his 5th-grade-level cult.

by Anonymousreply 34January 26, 2023 1:29 AM

He's going after Mitch, r33.

by Anonymousreply 35January 26, 2023 1:40 AM

It took Elaine 3.999998 years into tRump's term, but she finally quit in a huff over January 6th.

by Anonymousreply 36January 26, 2023 2:08 AM

[Quote] He's going after Mitch, [R33].

I guess the deplorables apparently hate Mitch because he dared say the GOP has to move past Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37January 26, 2023 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!