Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adam diMarco playing a flaming queen

The gays are still obsessed with Albie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2023 4:28 AM

[quote]The gays are still obsessed with Albie

No, we’re not.

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 7:28 PM

"playing a flaming queen."

It's really not that much of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 7:40 PM

The role he was BORN to play!

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 8:42 PM

Yeah, i am guessing not much acting was involved.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 9:54 PM

How come the dumpy little gay character doesn't want to fuck him? He should be so lucky ...

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 11:01 PM

Signed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 24, 2023 4:52 PM

♥️♥️♥️

by Anonymousreply 7February 24, 2023 6:01 PM

What a doll. I wanna play coochie-coo with him.

by Anonymousreply 8February 25, 2023 3:22 AM

I thought he would come out afte The Magicians got cancelled. I was shocked to find out he's actually straight and had a girlfriend. I was for sure he was gay as he pinged like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9February 25, 2023 5:00 AM

I were SURE he isn’t gay? Or is he just Canadian?

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2023 3:48 AM

Adam is also on a Netflix show The Order playing straight. Dude's gay as fuck. Even went with Sean Depner as Elio and Oliver (Call Me By Your Name) one Halloween.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2023 4:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!