Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeffrey Epstein murdered?

So says Ghislaine Maxwell in new prison interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2023 11:56 PM

Like duh.

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 4:42 PM

No shit, gurl

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 4:50 PM

Water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 4:54 PM

She catches on fast.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 4:56 PM

I think so, too, but she knows no more than we do. Her opinion isn't really news.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 5:42 PM

OP replies to herself a lot

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 5:44 PM

“G, the word is ‘Hillaried’…”

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 5:49 PM

But shouldn't she have been murdered too? She probably has as much blackmail material as much as he did.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 6:01 PM

Breaking news: Ghislaine also believes the sky is blue

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 6:03 PM

Does anyone think he wasn't murdered?

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2023 6:26 PM

I think he died by suicide. He had a nice, long run, Hobnobbed with a real prince and a POTUS (Clinton), fucked hundreds of teen girls, had a private island. He saw the writing on the wall: he was going to die in prison, one way or another.

That said, I think it's possible he was murdered. It's not the usual crazy conspiracy theory.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 6:29 PM

R10, people with common sense who don't believe in conspiracies

It is more common for people facing charges to kill themselves than to be murdered.

Do you freaks also think the Clintons killed Jimmy Hoffa, you blame them for everything

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2023 6:30 PM

I don't think he was murdered. I think he knew he was going to prison for the rest of his life and took the coward's way out. I don't think Anthony Bourdain was murdered either.

When they reach the end of their rope, some people hang themselves.

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 6:30 PM

I was pretty sure this was the consensus.

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 7:05 PM

The lawyers that were working on his criminal case don't believe he committed suicide - they had just had a meeting with him on the day he died. He was ready to go to the mat and fight the charges, and according his lawyers they had enough on each and every one of his victims to taint their credibility

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2023 7:14 PM

What's next, Jon Benet murdered by family members?

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2023 7:19 PM

Do the *he was murdered* contingent not believe the officials when they recorded that Epstein tried suicide a month before he died?

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 7:21 PM

Jailbird Ghislaine also claims the picture of Andy with teenybopper Giuffre is FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2023 7:30 PM

What I don't understand is this:

We all saw the footage of the FBI taking boxes and boxes of evidence from Epsteins' townhouse. There was a mountain of them.

Where did they go and why have we never heard about them again?

He was either murdered or he is still alive like Ken Lay. The visit from the tRump henchman right before his death is highly suspect. Also the guards just happened to be away from their monitors at the time of the suicide. Wasn't he on a 24 hour watch? What happened to those in charge?

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2023 9:09 PM

R18 she knows not to go there.

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 9:16 PM

Hate, hate, hate this woman. But the photo with Randy Andy DOES look fake.

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 9:26 PM

[quote]It is more common for people facing charges to kill themselves than to be murdered.

R12, it is common for people who are under investigation or face criminal charges to commit suicide [italic]before[/italic] they are arrested. A recent example is below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 9:54 PM

The photo is real.

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 9:56 PM

R19 So you think he was murdered in a tantalizing but vague plot involving henchmen, guards on the take, papers that the F.B.I refuses to publish because they are full incriminating, shocking evidence of...what exactly? And you clearly believe the suicide attempt a month before he died didn't happen?

The two guards were convicted of falsifying records claiming to have checked all the prisoners including Epstein who WAS supposed to be on suicide watch because he DID make an attempt. Instead the guards admit they slept for a few hours and watched t.v.instead of frequent checks. Epstein's cell was the closest one to the common room where the guards were stationed. The cell door could only be opened remotely by the official the jail's control center.

Conspiracists NEVER believe anything happens due to incompetence, because humans are just so skilled and capable in everything they do! But for the cloak and dagger gang, always up for a good yarn, simplicity and mundane explanations just don't cut it. So boring. Conspiracists never actually put the black hat on anyone specific, they just hint and suggest and smirk that all's not what it seems. In a case like this, with so many powerful people in the mix, of course it took about 7 seconds for the first tweet to appear HE WAS MURDERED!

It's soooo predictable, which should tell you something.

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 9:58 PM

The scumbag Attorney General William Barr called his death an “apparent suicide”, so there’s no doubt in my mind that he was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 10:06 PM

[quote]R13: I don't think Anthony Bourdain was murdered either.

To be fair, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone claiming that he was. It's a poor comparison.

Regarding Epstein, I have no idea whether or not he was murdered, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

I also kinda don't care. Good riddance either way.

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2023 5:24 PM

Of course he was murdered. Your first and most important clue was the cameras weren't "working" and " glitch". I have a bridge for sale for the people that believe he committed suicide.

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2023 6:06 PM

[quote]R27: Of course he was murdered. Your first and most important clue was the cameras weren't "working" and " glitch". I have a bridge for sale for the people that believe he committed suicide.

It sure looks that way, doesn't it? I might lean towards the probability that he was murdered, considerably so, but I don't 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 for a fact that he was. And neither do you; you just 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 that you do.

It all comes down to evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2023 7:56 PM

R27. The surveillance cameras were working when Epstein committed suicide. No one went in and out of his cell. You are referring to Epstein's first suicide attempt, 3 weeks before he died. The video of his cell and a few others was erased mistakenly. Because this sounds suspicious, lazy people like you refuse to follow up--you got the 'evidence' you need! Critical thinking is hard.

The only reason I bother with you is because this conspiracy shit is exactly what the crypto-fascists on the right want to encourage.

The asshole killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2023 11:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!