Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Breeder Fights

When straights fight I love to watch from afar. They say and do truly bizarre things. Tonight a couple was screaming at each other in a truck in front of my building while blasting Maroon 5. And I’ll never forget the time I saw a woman jump out of a car yelling “you’ve never shown me any real love” and just run off. They’re demented

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 10:29 PM

Some gay couples fight like breeders and I find it funny!

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 2:40 AM

Only the ghetto ones, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 3:06 AM

I used to live next to this bonkers, white trash couple. The woman was hot mess and he was obese but sweet, in a sad sort of way. One night we heard them through the walls. She was nagging him as usual and finally screamed "You LIE. You're a LIAR!" To which he responded indignantly "I haven't lied to you since October!!!".

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 4:16 AM

It's entertaining when the Frau neighbour of my parents calls her husband a fucking cunt when we're outside.

Good times for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 11:34 AM

When my stepmother broke her arm hitting my father.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 3:23 PM

“You’re a fucking bitch! I can’t stand you!” “Oh go back on the couch!”

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 4:05 PM

Overheard from my neighbours balcony “you’re a fucking animal! Fuck toy! Do you want me to tell her!?”

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 10:28 PM

I worked with a white trash woman who somehow set up her boyfriends bank account so she got notifications every time he made a purchase. She’d use it to track where he went

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 10:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!