Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) calls Rep. George Santos 'nutty as a fruitcake' and a 'bunny boiler'

Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) is being called a liar for the many falsehoods he perpetuated while running for Congress. Still, one insult seems to be really upsetting the truth-challenged congressman.

Of course, it doesn’t help that the insult came from a member of his own party: Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana.

Kennedy called out Santos on Monday for being “nutty as a fruitcake” as well as a “bunny boiler,” a reference to Glenn Close’s psychotic character in the 1987 film “Fatal Attraction.”

“I don’t know if you’ve seen [the film], but there are people like that out there,” Kennedy told reporters.

On Tuesday, Santos responded to Kennedy’s comments ― and he wasn’t pleased:

[quote] “I am saddened that a distinguished senator from the GOP, whom I’ve respected would use such derogatory language against me. Language like that is hurtful and divisive, and has no place in Congress.”

Twitter users didn’t seem too sympathetic about Santos’ situation.

This wasn’t Santos’ only attack against his critics this week

He raged Monday against comedians who make fun of his many scandals and lies:

“I have now been enshrined in late night TV history with all these impersonations, but they are all TERRIBLE so far,” Santos tweeted. “Jon Lovitz is supposed to be one of the greatest comedians of all time and that was embarrassing — for him not me! These comedians need to step their game up.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 3:42 AM

Rofl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 2:35 AM

A...bunny boiler?

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 2:38 AM

Shantosh like a pshycotic Glenn Closhe character

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 2:41 AM

You lint licker!

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 2:42 AM

What a minute. After years of silence with Trump dumpster dumps of lies, Kennedy is now taking a moral stand against liars?

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 2:46 AM

[quote] "and has no place in Congress.”

Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 2:47 AM

He's also fruity as a nut loaf.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 3:00 AM

You know I FOUNDED MitchFest, R7

It ok, I was wearing drag at the time.

by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!