Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

There Has Been 40 Mass Shootings In USA For 2023

and it has only been four weeks into 2023

That is 10 mass shootings a week

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2023 5:05 AM

The only way to stop this is with more guns!

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2023 1:46 AM

Just keep on dancing…

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2023 1:47 AM

what has been amazing is how immune the American public has been to mass shootings

thanks to the GOP and the NRA

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2023 1:49 AM

[quote]There Has Been

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2023 1:50 AM

There, has been. There, there.

by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2023 2:19 AM

37 od'd in wash state in jan. So it a tie . Drugs versus guns.

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2023 2:55 AM

I’m just here for the “OH, DEAR”!

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2023 2:30 AM

R3 I'm not immune at all. I'm horrified and overwhelmed. It's awful. I don't know how everyone in America isn't clinically depressed about it. I am. And there is no pill or therapy that can fix me or make me forget about the horror and fear of how easy it is for crazy people to acquire guns. It's this horrible "knowing" that resides in the middle or forefront of my mind at all times. The six year old shooting his teacher is especially depressing and terrifying.

So no, I'm not immune, I just don't know what the hell to do about it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2023 4:50 AM

And what happened to the “Asians aren’t violent” narrative that was all over DL and Fox last year? Asian violence just shot up over 3 mass shootings by 3 Asian men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2023 5:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!