Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“The Bear”

Has anyone watched or is anyone watching this Hulu series? I like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2023 12:39 PM

Shut up Greg.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 10:05 PM

I loved the first season and JAW. Great show, intense.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 10:08 PM

R1, oh okay!

Bwahahahaha! I’ll never shut up, so you, my friend, mcan get down there and kiss my superior ass.

Go on. Get down there. That’s right … you love it, don’t you? Tell me. Tell me how much you love it.

Now get lost!

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 10:18 PM

I'd never blocked Greg before, but I'm blocking him after his post at r3.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 10:21 PM

[quote] I'd never blocked Greg before, but I'm blocking him after his post at [R3].

Oh, dear. R4, you are many things. A poor writer is just one of them. You should have said “I’ve never blocked Greg before.” “I’ve” is a contraction meaning, “I have never blocked Greg before.”

Now…Wow. So you’re blocking me? That’s tough to hear, my friend. I was looking forward to a good night’s sleep tonight, but now you’ve gone and blocked me. Okay. I guess I should have thought about the consequences of my reply to R1. God. Maybe I’ve finally learned my lesson.

I will miss you. I will miss you something fierce. Rumor has it you might well be nominated as the DL pussy of 2023. I hope you are. No hard feelings, okay?

Just one request, before you leave, could you, ah … you know — kiss my ass?

Go on. Get down there. That’s right … you love it, don’t you? Tell me. Tell me how much you love it.

Good boy. I hope you’ll reconsider blocking me. You will miss out on a lot.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 10:50 PM

I was put off by the first episode - one of those "ooh, let's be edgy and disorient the audience with lots of noise and pandemonium" that some directors love. But once the show calmed down a little it got much better.

Plus Jeremy Allen White is very hot.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 11:12 PM

I agree, R6. I didn’t love the first episode for the very reasons you state. But after that episode I’ve been enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2023 12:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 25, 2023 1:15 AM

🐻👑

by Anonymousreply 9January 25, 2023 1:56 AM

R2, what is JAW?

by Anonymousreply 10January 25, 2023 2:03 AM

The initials of the star.

by Anonymousreply 11January 25, 2023 2:26 AM

Thank you, R11

by Anonymousreply 12January 25, 2023 2:29 AM

Is there going to be a season 2?

by Anonymousreply 13January 25, 2023 2:37 AM

So wait... this isn't about a chubby hairy guy that likes to twirl at Tea at The Boatslip in P-town?

Pass.

by Anonymousreply 14January 25, 2023 3:01 AM

This loser "greg" ruins everything.

by Anonymousreply 15January 25, 2023 3:12 AM

Awww….poor you, R15. Get over yourself. You sound like a dumb little twat. This is my post, so get lost if you don’t like it.

by Anonymousreply 16January 25, 2023 3:26 AM

Yes, R13, it was confirmed that Season 2 of The Bear would arrive in the early summer of 2023.

by Anonymousreply 17January 25, 2023 3:29 AM

Honest to God, some of the guys out here are such incredible whiners. It really makes me laugh!

“Greg” ruins everything.

Shut up Greg.

I’m gonna block Greg!

Mommie! Mommie!

Time for some guys to grow up and pretend to be men.

by Anonymousreply 18January 25, 2023 3:33 AM

I loved The Bear!!!

by Anonymousreply 19January 25, 2023 10:57 AM

Who is hotter? Jeremy Allen White or Ebon Moss-Bachrach ?

by Anonymousreply 20January 25, 2023 1:21 PM

R20, Jeremy Allen White is way hotter. Ebon has eternal sunshine of the squinty eyes.

by Anonymousreply 21January 25, 2023 5:13 PM

Looks good OP, I will definitely check it out. Plus this cat was great on Shameless.

What is it about Chicago that makes any show where it takes place so good. From shameless to the Chi.

by Anonymousreply 22January 25, 2023 5:16 PM

Congratulation on finding a show that was released 7 months ago. Fuckin Greg.

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2023 5:24 PM

I watched the first few episodes and dropped it. I wasn't buying into the "I'm so cool and edgy" vibe they were forcing upon the audience. And I didn't find JAW all that sexy or attractive.

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2023 5:28 PM

R24, lol. Pls don't tell me it's one of those shows. Still will check it out for myself.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2023 5:32 PM

My favorite new show of last year. I worked in a few well regarded restaurants in my 20s and the show really nailed the sensitive artist/genius chef archetype and the chaos that usually surrounds that person.

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2023 5:39 PM

[quote] Congratulation on finding a show that was released 7 months ago. Fuckin Greg.

Hey, R23, I'm so sorry that I'm not up on every series that's available to stream. Some of us have more to do that sit home watching television every night. That said, you should be proud of yourself. It's quite an accomplishment to stay on top of television. I'm sorry that I'm a whole 7 months behind you.

Oh, and go fuck yourself!

xo

by Anonymousreply 27January 25, 2023 6:22 PM

As an aside, there seems to be quite a lot of competition for the 2023 Pussy of the Year Award!

by Anonymousreply 28January 25, 2023 6:24 PM

This was my favorite show of 2022.

It's required viewing for any youngster who thinks they want to be a part of the chefing/culinary world.

You think you wanna be a chef? Watch this show and get back to us afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2023 5:54 AM

You tell em Greg; don't know what you have done to stir the wrath of so many but wtf is wrong about posting about a show that hit the scene 7 months ago.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2023 6:40 AM

[quote] You tell em Greg; don't know what you have done to stir the wrath of so many but wtf is wrong about posting about a show that hit the scene 7 months ago.

Exactly, R30. That asshole makes it sound like I was asking about this great new show I’ve found called “Friends.”

Seven months! The second season won’t even be released until this summer. I bet a lot of guys will watch “The Bear” now just because of this post. And it’s a great show.

Bottom line: that guy, R23, is a loser.

Thanks for your nice encouragement!

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2023 11:23 AM

[quote] It's required viewing for any youngster who thinks they want to be a part of the chefing/culinary world. You think you wanna be a chef? Watch this show and get back to us afterwards.

I completely agree, R29. Cooking is not for the weak or faint of heart. A well-known chef told me that he always says to aspiring chefs, “If you can imagine yourself doing anything else, you should.” Very wise counsel.

by Anonymousreply 32January 26, 2023 12:05 PM

R31 I had never even heard of the show until you posted Greg, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 33January 26, 2023 12:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!