Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember when Kanye wasn't Batshit

He released brilliant gems like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 7:41 PM

OP is a religious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 6:37 PM

No one cares OP.

No one gives a shit about this fool, pre or post his breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 6:39 PM

R1, I am religious but I am not extremist. Did someone hurt you today.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 6:41 PM

What exactly is “brilliant” about that song, OP? What mind-blowing insights does it express or reveal, heretofore unknown? Or are you referring to the…musicianship?

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 6:49 PM

I saw him on the Yeezus tour and it was the best concert I’ve ever been to. Most posters on DL were born in the 40s OP but I’m with you.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 6:51 PM

Oh I imagine he's been batshit since childhood. A better thread title might be "Remember when Kanye wasn't unmedicated".

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 6:53 PM

R5, I saw him live once. His first headlining tour, was for the Graduation album. Some big arena in Virginia. Amazing live performer. Clear and music and just visuals were out of this world. And it unfolded like a story. Rihanna and NERD(Pharell) were his opening acts. They were dam good too, both super good looking up close in person. I was in the 3rd row. Actually I forgot how good looking Pharell was seeing him in person.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 7:03 PM

Yes... I do.... but it seems as though that was half a lifetime ago. And by now, it really has been.. And speaking of a "has been"...

ye is so out-of-it and a virtually destroyed, walking dead ghost of himself such that to me it hardly matters now as to what he once ever was.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 7:17 PM

He disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 7:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!