Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gurls, should I or shouldn’t I buy these beautiful pink Valentino kicks?

I just placed them in my cart… idk if I should do it or not though. I love them though!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 8:05 PM

I think they are terrible and way to expensive but if you love them and have the money knock yourself out

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 6:31 PM

Go away.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 6:31 PM

You will be the hit at senior center bingo night grandma

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 6:31 PM

New wealth, so very common!

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 6:54 PM

I have the most beautiful turquoise pants and tangerine blouse to go with.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 6:55 PM

Ok but tell me these aren’t adorable. You can’t.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 7:00 PM

OP, are you a man or are you a woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 7:02 PM

R7 these are men’s sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 7:03 PM

You'll get called lots of bad names on the street OP. In some locales you might even get your ass beaten.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 7:05 PM

Those are for a child, no? They're adorable for a little girl. I don't like them for a man, but people tell me I have no whimsy. Priced a bit high, one could probably find similar at Shoe Carnival or an online retailer.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2023 7:09 PM

How many pairs of sneakers do you already have, OP?

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2023 7:13 PM

Those are for small feet. Doesn’t mean anything, but there’s often correlation….

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2023 7:29 PM

I wear an 11

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 8:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!