Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Breaking: Classified Docs at Mike Pence's Indiana Home

Fun Fun Fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 25, 2023 4:35 PM

Were the documents found in Mother's curio cabinet?

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 4:09 PM

They were probably found tucked away inside the cover of a Bible. Or a 1984 issue of Playgirl.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 4:14 PM

Lock the doors, Michy!

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 4:14 PM

Good, this will defuse the Biden docs discovery,.

It will re-place the blame squarely in Trump, who took 30 boxes of documents, including nuclear secrets, and lied about returning them.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 4:15 PM

Dios mio!

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 4:15 PM

I'm sure even saintly Jimmy Carter has some classified documents squirreled away somewhere that he knows nothing about. It's not like presidents and VPs pack up their own stuff when they move out.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 4:15 PM

Best news for Biden - watch that more Classified Documents will pop-up in the homes of Senators & members of Congress

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 4:23 PM

Trump is a victim of the deep state!

Mike Pence can’t be blamed for an innocent mistake!

Joe Biden should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 4:24 PM

Guess “everybody does it” is true.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 4:27 PM

The fact that a lawyer for Pence discovered the classified documents - is a preemptive strike by Pence

This proves without a doubt, he is running for President and wanted to get ahead of any discovery of classified documents in his home, BEFORE the launch of his campaign

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2023 4:30 PM

Lord, I need you now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2023 4:32 PM

I think you are right r7, and more ex-presidents, ex Cabinet officials, etc, etc, etc. Until we finally have a discussion about why do we classify so much stuff and how much of it is bullshit that nobody really cares about.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2023 4:36 PM

[quote] Best news for Biden - watch that more Classified Documents will pop-up in the homes of Senators & members of Congress

Ron DeSantis was slamming Biden recently regarding the classified documents. It would be hilarious if classified documents from DeSantis' time in Congress were found in his home or an old office he used years ago in DC.

I wouldn't be surprised if piece of shit MTG has documents stashed away in her home same with Boebert, Gaetz, and Gym Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 13January 24, 2023 4:37 PM

Let's just ask "Who doesn't have classified docs?" I pray the Untouchable Scandal-Free Obamas remain that way.

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2023 4:38 PM

You just know Rosalynn Carter has the secret FBI file on Nancy Davis: Blowjob Queen, and she is NOT letting that go without a fight. Every time she gets pissed about 1980, she takes another peek in the file.

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2023 4:42 PM

I bet Dick Cheney has documents in his home. The Repigs who hate Liz would probably use that shit against her.

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2023 4:44 PM

WRONG, R10. It turns out the DOJ ordered the FBI to have the lawyer procure the documents while Pence was out of town.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2023 4:45 PM

Here's a really high tech idea. How about a bar code on the cover page of every document, classified or not, that can, you know, like keep track of who has what document at any given time. Like they do in public libraries. Again, super high tech I know but better than no system.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2023 4:47 PM

This looks great for Biden. It adds further proof that when Presidents and VPs leave office, their belongings are often packed haphazardly due to the chaos that ensues when one admin is leaving and another is coming in, and that his having classified documents was nothing more than an honest mistake due to negligence from his assistants. I would hope that Pence acts as responsibly as Biden has.

Therein lies the difference between Biden's case and Trump's case. Biden willfully gave them back when they were discovered and is fully cooperating. Trump fought tooth and nail to keep the many classified docs he has, and still has not given them all back, which is what he should be prosecuted on. I'm sure Obama, Clinton and W are fine-tooth combing their files as I type.

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2023 4:48 PM

"That damn Joe Biden!"

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2023 4:54 PM

And I think we all know Our Miss Lindz has a roomful of docs. She's been dealing with this stuff for decades and I don't for a second believe she is absolutely scrupulous about them.

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2023 4:55 PM

Why do these guys need to take *any* documents with them when they leave? They're not going to continue doing a project.

Notice that Pence is sticking up for Trump, as far as the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago:

[quote] there had to be many better ways to resolve that issue than executing a search warrant at the personal residence of a former president of the United States

by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2023 5:04 PM

Pence is a such a fucking pussy idiot to stick up for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2023 5:05 PM

R22 Ex-Presidents and former high level officials remain involved in national security for their entire lives if they want to. They still get briefed.

by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2023 5:06 PM

R23 You've could've stopped after "idiot."

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2023 5:06 PM

He still hopes to be president, the poor dear, r23

by Anonymousreply 26January 24, 2023 5:07 PM

[quote]there had to be many better ways to resolve that issue than executing a search warrant at the personal residence of a former president of the United States

Yeah, he could have had his attorneys hand them over the National Archives and be done with it. Or he could have turned them all over when the Archives asked nicely, for over a year. Or he could have even turned them over when the DOJ visited the first time. Or the second time. Or he could have turned them over when he was served with a subpoena from the DOJ.

by Anonymousreply 27January 24, 2023 5:16 PM

Well that’s different from Old Decrepit Joe.

Very different. And anyone who disagrees hates Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 28January 24, 2023 5:19 PM

Hey, call me simple, but when this all happened with Trump, I was really, sincerely surprised that as a matter of course, and the law, a process didn’t happen, that, say, in December, the national security personnel and National Archives were, physically at the WH to sort through documents.

“This is yours. This is property of the US”

And no way shape or form am I letting that POS Trump off the hook. His behavior obstructed an investigation.

by Anonymousreply 29January 24, 2023 5:22 PM

How the fuck are all these politicians taking home classified documents when kids in the library can't even take out reference books???

by Anonymousreply 30January 24, 2023 5:26 PM

Well, there might be gay stuff in those Cosmo!

by Anonymousreply 31January 24, 2023 5:29 PM

IN-PEACH!

by Anonymousreply 32January 24, 2023 5:31 PM

Yes, but what's on Hillary's email server and Hunter Biden's laptop is far more important.

by Anonymousreply 33January 24, 2023 5:32 PM

Why would a lawyer be causally looking around your house?

by Anonymousreply 34January 24, 2023 5:35 PM

R30, they have people clean out their offices. It probably ends up in boxes they take home.

by Anonymousreply 35January 24, 2023 5:36 PM

R34 see r17.

by Anonymousreply 36January 24, 2023 5:36 PM

The classified documents found in Pence's home were nude prints of soldier barracks showers!

by Anonymousreply 37January 24, 2023 5:38 PM

So will Maria Bartiromo cry treason and suggest Pence could get the death penalty??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 24, 2023 6:44 PM

One of these things is not like the other but let's keep talking about what was in Joe's garage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 24, 2023 6:50 PM

"I wouldn't be surprised if piece of shit MTG has documents stashed away in her home same with Boebert, Gaetz, and Gym Jordan."

The most incriminating documents in these assholes possession are all the cancelled checks and bank transfers from their buddy Putin.

by Anonymousreply 40January 24, 2023 7:15 PM

Finally, the answer to the question, "What does Mike Pence hide in his chaps?" 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 24, 2023 7:27 PM

Mother is not pleased, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 42January 24, 2023 7:40 PM

Does that mean he’ll get a spanking?

Mmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 43January 24, 2023 7:41 PM

I feel like I'm watching at tennis match!

by Anonymousreply 44January 24, 2023 8:45 PM

THESE DOCUMENTS ARE DECLASSIFIED!

No problem.

by Anonymousreply 45January 24, 2023 8:57 PM

Almost every federal agency or entity has a records management department. Their SMEs are to guide the agency's administrative staff on proper record retention and disposal. The issue is, no one (outside of records management) wants to do records management so it often falls to the least experienced and lowest person on the totem pole. Thus you have someone just out of college or a short-term contractor performing these tasks (sorting through papers and packing them) which may not be ideal.

by Anonymousreply 46January 24, 2023 9:24 PM

But in a recent interview, Mike Pence said he made sure this type of thing did not happen in his office . He said he supervised the packing up of his documents.

by Anonymousreply 47January 24, 2023 9:37 PM

R47 Oopsie!

by Anonymousreply 48January 24, 2023 9:49 PM

"Mother, why did Jesus allow the documents to find their way into our blessed home?"

by Anonymousreply 49January 24, 2023 9:50 PM

"Satan planted them, R49."

by Anonymousreply 50January 24, 2023 10:12 PM

My guess is there are so many classified doc in so many parts of government that it’s impossible to keep track of all of them. The only reason the DOJ knew specifically about Trump’s is that they were nuclear secrets and other highly secret docs

by Anonymousreply 51January 24, 2023 10:20 PM

Some things are more highly classified than other. There are categories. Only the most important are closely guarded.

by Anonymousreply 52January 25, 2023 1:52 AM

What a mess. Why don’t they track these documents and make people return them in five days? It’s embarrassing.

I hope Obama has none.

by Anonymousreply 53January 25, 2023 2:05 AM

W. probably has some classified documents in his homes.

Are state governors allowed to keep classified documents at the governors' mansions? I could totally see the Trump ass liker govenors like Kristi Noem being to be fuck around with classified shit?

by Anonymousreply 54January 25, 2023 2:10 AM

Bearking, what Mother gonna do?

by Anonymousreply 55January 25, 2023 2:11 AM

[quote]You just know Rosalynn Carter has the secret FBI file on Nancy Davis: Blowjob Queen, and she is NOT letting that go without a fight. Every time she gets pissed about 1980, she takes another peek in the file.

It's in a folder marked, "Top Secret: Investigation Throat Goat"

by Anonymousreply 56January 25, 2023 2:24 AM

Mother is on her knees praying that she and Mike don't suffer the wrath of Satan.

by Anonymousreply 57January 25, 2023 2:25 AM

Mike is furiously fapping to his collection of Blueboys and Drummer...

Mother has locked him in the attic to search for documents and he knows he has to throw this treasure trove away...

by Anonymousreply 58January 25, 2023 2:33 AM

Welp, it just shows they are all crooks.

by Anonymousreply 59January 25, 2023 2:41 AM

This is amazing. Couldn't ask for better news. R59 some are bigger crooks than others (Trump... Cough cough)

by Anonymousreply 60January 25, 2023 2:47 AM

Bitches, I think I have some classified documents stuffed in my pussy!

Come & get ‘em!

by Anonymousreply 61January 25, 2023 4:29 AM

^ Oh, honey that's the first place they look

by Anonymousreply 62January 25, 2023 6:37 AM

It shows that they're all careless, not crooks. Pence doesn't have it in him to do something sketchy with his documents, he just has them because he's careless and his staff were all morons.

Neither Biden nor Pence are anything like Cheney, who pitched a huge fit in 2007 about refusing to return some classified documents he had, or like Trump who took a whole bunch of boxes filled with them and refused to give them up for so long the FBI had to raid his home.

by Anonymousreply 63January 25, 2023 10:02 AM

An interesting article on the Classification process.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 25, 2023 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!