Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s be the DL Science Fair!

What’s being investigated?

What’s on display?

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2023 12:57 PM

I’m the multi-year inquiry involving 2500 women to find out exactly what lesbian sex is

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 11:32 AM

I’m the experimental mirror that makes everyone look 30 years younger and 30 lbs lighter

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 11:35 AM

I'm the self disinfecting bidet, that also douches to precisely the right depth, deep enough, but not too deep, using cameras and artificial intelligence. There's an iPhone ap and it takes screen grabs for your use on "social media".

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 11:50 AM

I'm the federally funded Comparative Anatomy study, attempting to scientifically establish whether BDF really exists, or if we're just fooling ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 11:58 AM

I'm the new definitive, exhaustively researched and multimedia guide to penis size around the world.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 12:01 PM

I'm the robot hand designed to dial a phone with a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 12:07 PM

Really, OP? I casually mentioned a high school science fair in the fucking towel thread and you started a whole thread about science fairs?

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 12:07 PM

R7 this cunt does it ALL THE TIME. But, you know, it's an OK thread topic so congrats to you for originating the idea.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 12:10 PM

I'm the olfactory experiment on sniffing various types of cookies

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 12:53 PM

I'm the project on the Dyatlov Pass incident. Oh, you say you've never heard of it? Step right up and join in the informed speculation!

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2023 12:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!