Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“The Bachelor”- I am watching my first season since the dreadful Pilot Pete because Zach is hot.

He’s 6’4, handsome, successful, and seems like a sweetheart despite being overly emotional and sensitive.

It premiered last night and it feels like the shows earlier seasons vs modern seasons, which is nice. But again, they did a good job casting because seeing him made me wanna watch, and from the comments online, a lot of people who stopped watching are tuning in.

The women are so fucking cringey and embarrassing but unintentionally funny. I laughed so much during the premiere because I couldn’t stop laughing at them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 3:04 PM

"Handsome"?! He's the twin of Perez Hilton!

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 10:01 AM

He looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll that lost some weight.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 10:34 AM

The last overly emotional and sensitive Bachelor turned out to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 10:56 AM

Yeah, I do get a suspiciously gay vibe from him. In fact, he reminds me of the last "Bachelor" to come out (Colton something?).

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 1:30 PM

He literally is nothing like Colton lol.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 1:57 PM

He gives me major republican vibes. Rumor has it that’s why he got dumped on his season.

He also has struggles with weight.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 2:25 PM

He got dumped on his season because he was too nice and quiet and fell into the background.

Gabby was engaged to a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 2:33 PM

Clones

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 3:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!