Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

why is linking so hard

im in North and all i want is someone i can link up with on occasions no strings attached or nothing just link and we go our own ways until one of us is ready

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 2:29 AM

LOL

This one is actually funny

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 2:09 AM

Why don't you link a pic of yourself OP!

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 2:10 AM

Hi, from North troll. To link all one does is insert the url in the Web Site Link box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2023 2:12 AM

I am here in picture of mine and with cube frau of North. Work Christmastime party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2023 2:17 AM

R4 meant photograph for R2, not from R2.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2023 2:18 AM

Lovely R4! Now do one naked. We'll rate you.

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2023 2:19 AM

WTF??

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2023 2:23 AM

because you're looking for a hookup rather than a fuckbuddy. You're afraid of the noncommittal commitment.

A fuckbuddy is security especially where opportunities are limited. This would probably be someone you're not entirely attracted to physically but getting along well enough socially that you can handle taking an extended fishing or hunting trip with and work out your kinks over a weekend.

Or your standards are way above your means and your location. . . you likely have at least seasonal whores in your region you could hookup with but they're also likely to be a bit more gruff than pretty.

Lacking that, there's always taking a trip out as the elders do.. .finding a sleazy gay venue around a major event. Elders do quite well with the alternative festivals and pubs... whether it's new age retreats or the standard leather fetish scene. These days most are just for show rather than heavy kinks.,

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2023 2:28 AM

I think OP is seeking a puny cocklett in a shit brickhouse R8.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2023 2:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!