Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do we know about Adam Glassman, the Creative Director at Oprah Daily?

I’m assuming he’s family, but I can’t find anything about his personal life. I love it every time he appears on The View. I love his talent, style, and personality.

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 4:31 AM

I worked with him a number of times at the NY Gift Shows at the Javitz Center over the years (mainly 2000-2013). He's a big Queen full of self-importance, who thought he was royalty. (He would pick out 'Oprah's Favorite Things' for her magazine and Christmas show, so they weren't hand picked by her like she led readers and viewers to believe). I can tell you he's had a lot of 'work' done on his appearance over the years.

I'm waiting for him to point to his face in a 'View Your Deal :Oprah Edition' and confess he had Oprah's favorite face lift.

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2023 1:15 AM

I can definitely tell he's had work done. He does seem talented, though. Any boyfriend rumors?

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2023 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!